Research Discussion: Obama Keeps His Pals In "Stitches" ..

Obama Keeps His Pals In "Stitches" ..
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Hagar
2010-11-26 18:41:29 EST
The Loser can't even play a friendly game of hoops ...
Looks like a parody of "Black Guys Can't Jump".
He plays basketball just like he runs the country ...
keeping us in "stitches" ... what a loser.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101126/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama

At least it'll slow down his "Apology Tour" for a spell ...




Clave
2010-11-26 18:46:19 EST

"Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
news:zbmdndZgcaE02G3RnZ2dnUVZ5tCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> The Loser can't even play a friendly game of hoops ...

Certainly not as manly a way to get hurt as falling off a couch eating
pretzels.

Jim



Jake
2010-11-26 18:52:23 EST
On Nov 26, 5:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:

what a loser.
.....................................................................................................

LOL!!! Look who's talking. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.


Notroll2012
2010-11-26 20:25:12 EST

"Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
news:zbmdndZgcaE02G3RnZ2dnUVZ5tCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
> The Loser can't even play a friendly game of hoops ...
> Looks like a parody of "Black Guys Can't Jump".
> He plays basketball just like he runs the country ...
> keeping us in "stitches" ... what a loser.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101126/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama
>
> At least it'll slow down his "Apology Tour" for a spell ...
>
>
>
>

#1 on Hagar's Christmas list.



Hagar
2010-11-27 10:53:54 EST

"Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
news:icpgrh$22s$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
> news:zbmdndZgcaE02G3RnZ2dnUVZ5tCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> The Loser can't even play a friendly game of hoops ...
>
> Certainly not as manly a way to get hurt as falling off a couch eating
> pretzels.
>
> Jim
>

When did you fall off the couch ???
Perhaps you should stick with greasy potato chips ... they're more
your speed. You Libtards really need to be more careful.
Unfortunately, your vote, even though totally misguided in the
grander scheme if things, still counts.



Hagar
2010-11-27 10:55:57 EST

"jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:4c04ad68-1908-4e76-aaaa-3c807b4b02ea@d8g2000yqf.googlegroups.com...
On Nov 26, 5:41 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@suregas.net> wrote:

what a loser.
.....................................................................................................

LOL!!! Look who's talking. Stupid craKKKer.
Jake.

*****************************
Dance, little moron, dance ...
So, Jokester, did you come face to face with your relative
over the holiday ?? gobble, gobble, gobble ...



Clave
2010-11-27 12:34:23 EST

"Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
news:NoSdnbBq_qoLtGzRnZ2dnUVZ5uWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:icpgrh$22s$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>> news:zbmdndZgcaE02G3RnZ2dnUVZ5tCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>
>>> The Loser can't even play a friendly game of hoops ...
>>
>> Certainly not as manly a way to get hurt as falling off a couch eating
>> pretzels.
>>
>> Jim
>>
>
> When did you fall off the couch ???

Isn't that cute?

Haggy's pretending he doesn't remember.

Jim




Hagar
2010-11-27 18:30:40 EST

"Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
news:icrfe5$to7$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
> news:NoSdnbBq_qoLtGzRnZ2dnUVZ5uWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>> news:icpgrh$22s$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>>> news:zbmdndZgcaE02G3RnZ2dnUVZ5tCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>>
>>>> The Loser can't even play a friendly game of hoops ...
>>>
>>> Certainly not as manly a way to get hurt as falling off a couch eating
>>> pretzels.
>>>
>>> Jim
>>>
>>
>> When did you fall off the couch ???
>
> Isn't that cute?
>
> Haggy's pretending he doesn't remember.
>
> Jim
>
>
>
God ... are you a lamer ...



Clave
2010-11-27 18:32:49 EST

"Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
news:1pGdnXww9JA8CWzRnZ2dnUVZ5jWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>
> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
> news:icrfe5$to7$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>> news:NoSdnbBq_qoLtGzRnZ2dnUVZ5uWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>
>>> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>> news:icpgrh$22s$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>>>
>>>> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>>>> news:zbmdndZgcaE02G3RnZ2dnUVZ5tCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>>>
>>>>> The Loser can't even play a friendly game of hoops ...
>>>>
>>>> Certainly not as manly a way to get hurt as falling off a couch eating
>>>> pretzels.
>>>>
>>>> Jim
>>>>
>>>
>>> When did you fall off the couch ???
>>
>> Isn't that cute?
>>
>> Haggy's pretending he doesn't remember.
>>
> God ... are you a lamer ...

Still as clue-resistant as ever.

Still got me plonked, Haggy?

Jim



Hagar
2010-11-27 19:25:45 EST

"Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
news:ics4ei$do4$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>
> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
> news:1pGdnXww9JA8CWzRnZ2dnUVZ5jWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>
>> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>> news:icrfe5$to7$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>>> news:NoSdnbBq_qoLtGzRnZ2dnUVZ5uWdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>>
>>>> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>>> news:icpgrh$22s$1@news.eternal-september.org...
>>>>>
>>>>> "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote in message
>>>>> news:zbmdndZgcaE02G3RnZ2dnUVZ5tCdnZ2d@giganews.com...
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The Loser can't even play a friendly game of hoops ...
>>>>>
>>>>> Certainly not as manly a way to get hurt as falling off a couch eating
>>>>> pretzels.
>>>>>
>>>>> Jim
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> When did you fall off the couch ???
>>>
>>> Isn't that cute?
>>>
>>> Haggy's pretending he doesn't remember.
>>>
>> God ... are you a lamer ...
>
> Still as clue-resistant as ever.
>
> Still got me plonked, Haggy?
>
> Jim
>
Actually no, numbnutz ... had to install a new hard drive and while I was at
it,
I re-installed the operating system and did a general system cleanup ...
just
hadn't gotten around to it yet. In fact, I secretly had vision of you
dribble-
dicks seeing the light, but, alas ... <PLONK>
PS: Please vote for Sarah ... she's so much more intelligent than that
Obamination ... let's be clear ... bwahahahahahahhhh you morons !!!


Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron