Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry Is In Love !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry Is In Love !!!

Sir Gilligan Horry is in Love !!!

I have a wonderful girlfriend up north in New Zealand.
But she never emails me with a bit of joy or a cute picture, etc.

So, I'm always wondering if I have to meet another lady.

Well, I just did recently.
And I told her in Japanese
that she is "beautiful".
An embarrassing thing to do in Japan
but I had to tell her the truth.

This lady is about my age.
38 maybe.

Please don't tell her I said that.
Because she might be 35. I don't know.
But to be honest, about my age,
and that is perfect

Anyway, a lovely peaceful Japanese woman
that fascinates me, and would do so every moment.

This woman has a nice voice, keeps fit,
and is interested in me.
I can tell because of the little chats
we have had speaking in Japanese.

Tell Ugly Bob and Hugh and all the folks at Area51
this might be the one !!!

Sir Artie we are going to need more land !!!

___________________

The Secret

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1GKGWJbE8

Thank You !!!

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Sir Gilligan Horry is in Love !!!
>

> I have a wonderful girlfriend up north in New Zealand.
> But she never emails me with a bit of joy or a cute picture, etc.
>
> So, I'm always wondering if I have to meet another lady.
>
> Well, I just did recently.
> And I told her in Japanese
> that she is "beautiful".
> An embarrassing thing to do in Japan
> but I had to tell her the truth.
>
> This lady is about my age.
> 38 maybe.
>
> Please don't tell her I said that.
> Because she might be 35. I don't know.
> But to be honest, about my age,
> and that is perfect
>
> Anyway, a lovely peaceful Japanese woman
> that fascinates me, and would do so every moment.
>
> This woman has a nice voice, keeps fit,
> and is interested in me.
> I can tell because of the little chats
> we have had speaking in Japanese.
>
> Tell Ugly Bob and Hugh and all the folks at Area51
> this might be the one !!!

Well congrats, Horry ... but then you've been there before and
you always come back to that manual thingie, the one that
makes you near-sighted and grows hair on the back of your
hand (plural if you're ambidextrous). Slam her doggie-style, then
give her a sound tongue lashing and most of all, don't mention
those little green men ... she'll think you're nuts.

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:46:43 -0800, "Hagar" <hagar@suregas.net> wrote:

>> Sir Gilligan Horry is in Love !!!
>>

>> I have a wonderful girlfriend up north in New Zealand.
>> But she never emails me with a bit of joy or a cute picture, etc.
>>
>> So, I'm always wondering if I have to meet another lady.
>>
>> Well, I just did recently.
>> And I told her in Japanese
>> that she is "beautiful".
>> An embarrassing thing to do in Japan
>> but I had to tell her the truth.
>>
>> This lady is about my age.
>> 38 maybe.
>>
>> Please don't tell her I said that.
>> Because she might be 35. I don't know.
>> But to be honest, about my age,
>> and that is perfect
>>
>> Anyway, a lovely peaceful Japanese woman
>> that fascinates me, and would do so every moment.
>>
>> This woman has a nice voice, keeps fit,
>> and is interested in me.
>> I can tell because of the little chats
>> we have had speaking in Japanese.
>>
>> Tell Ugly Bob and Hugh and all the folks at Area51
>> this might be the one !!!
>>

>Well congrats, Horry ...

Yeah, I have to play my cards right with this Lady.

I will take her to a restaurant
when she returns later next week.
And I will just talk about New Zealand,
Japan, "HubbleSite - Out of the Ordinary...out of this World",
and nice normal things.

Thanks for your reply
and sound advice.
I owe you a burger...

http://www.MagicTimeMachine.com

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-26 23:13:16 EST
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:08:47 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Tell Ugly Bob and Hugh and all the folks at Area51
>this might be the one !!!

Let us all hope this is not just a trick by the dark people to make you
stop UFO related postings!
C.

P.S.: Never forget what I said above: a woman might need
a man to buy her things and status (fame), man do not!

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-26 23:23:35 EST
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:13:16 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:08:47 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Tell Ugly Bob and Hugh and all the folks at Area51
>>this might be the one !!!
>
>Let us all hope this is not just a trick by the dark people to make you
>stop UFO related postings!
>C.
>
>P.S.: Never forget what I said above: a woman might need
>a man to buy her things and status (fame), man do not!

Sometimes a really good woman might help her man to solve the
big problems - that he wouldn't have without her ... :-)
C.

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:13:16 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:08:47 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Tell Ugly Bob and Hugh and all the folks at Area51
>>this might be the one !!!
>
>Let us all hope this is not just a trick by the dark people to make you
>stop UFO related postings!
>C.

Thanks for your caring reply, Commander Charles.

This Lady's 'deeper being' is tranquil and lovely.
And even if it doesn't work out.
This experience has given me focus.
I have to focus on a nice gentle middle aged Japanese Lady.

As for "stopping UFO related postings".
I won't be doing much more of that.
I've done it all.

I have to think about what is next.

When I have finished helping these friends here.
I will go back up New Zealand,
and find full-time work.
And in my spare time,
I might try to think about a website that is funny
but also caring about Ecology.

Although, I will see if this Lady wants to live with me,
and then where she might like to settle.
Above all, just walking with her will be wonderful.

>P.S.: Never forget what I said above: a woman might need
>a man to buy her things and status (fame), man do not!

I will work a normal job and keep her safe and happy.

I won't stop posting to UseNet,
because with you variety of folks
and all the years of posting
it's like a home here for me.

Have a Great Day Sir !!!

I will keep in contact.

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:23:35 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 05:13:16 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:08:47 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Tell Ugly Bob and Hugh and all the folks at Area51
>>>this might be the one !!!
>>
>>Let us all hope this is not just a trick by the dark people to make you
>>stop UFO related postings!
>>C.
>>
>>P.S.: Never forget what I said above: a woman might need
>>a man to buy her things and status (fame), man do not!
>
>Sometimes a really good woman might help her man to solve the
>big problems - that he wouldn't have without her ... :-)
>C.

Positive thoughts there Charles.
I'm proud of you Sir !

Yes, so it's going to be interesting.

I always regretted not marrying Yuko in Japan.
But this Lady is similar.
Shy and peaceful.

And if she likes studying about ecology.
I could build a big ecology website
and enjoy it together.

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 06:32:20 -0800, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Yeah, I have to play my cards right with this Lady.
>>
>> I will take her to a restaurant
>> when she returns later next week.
>> And I will just talk about New Zealand,
>> Japan, "HubbleSite - Out of the Ordinary...out of this World",
>> and nice normal things.
>>
>> Thanks for your reply
>> and sound advice.
>> I owe you a burger...
>

>My advice: Hit it, then quit it.
>
>There's way too many hotties out there to stick with one.

Funnily enough,
last night I was chatting with many people
including a very pretty 20 years of age chick from France.
And I was joking that she was my girlfriend.
Well she quite liked that.
And today while I was talking to a mate,
she came strolling accross the court yard
and asked me to help her with
her computer problem.

I didn't try anything on her though.
I was just seriously helping her fix her computer.
But I could see she was looking
at me like I was Steve Austin
The Six Million Dollar Man !!!

http://scifipulse.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/6-mil_0.jpg

> On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 06:32:20 -0800, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 11/26/2010 3:26 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>

>>> Yeah, I have to play my cards right with this Lady.
>>>
>>> I will take her to a restaurant
>>> when she returns later next week.
>>> And I will just talk about New Zealand,
>>> Japan, "HubbleSite - Out of the Ordinary...out of this World",
>>> and nice normal things.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your reply
>>> and sound advice.
>>> I owe you a burger...
>>

>>My advice: Hit it, then quit it.
>>
>>There's way too many hotties out there to stick with one.
>

> Funnily enough,
> last night I was chatting with many people
> including a very pretty 20 years of age chick from France.
> And I was joking that she was my girlfriend.
> Well she quite liked that.
> And today while I was talking to a mate,
> she came strolling accross the court yard
> and asked me to help her with
> her computer problem.
>
> I didn't try anything on her though.
> I was just seriously helping her fix her computer.
> But I could see she was looking
> at me like I was Steve Austin
> The Six Million Dollar Man !!!
>
> http://scifipulse.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/6-mil_0.jpg

Horry ... the whole world knows what HE looks like ...
post a picture of the Frenchie doing what they're rumored to excel at ...