Research Discussion: Time To Eliminate ALL Debunkers Says President//The End Of Debunkery!!

Time To Eliminate ALL Debunkers Says President//The End Of Debunkery!!

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-26 10:34:16 EST
Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir
Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the podium at the
Real Science Convention that, "It is time to eliminate ALL debunkers
from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough of these Truth-
Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge them
permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the debunkers are
defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great remarks. More
details later.

As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from posting on these
newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have been found GUILTY
for crimes against humanity!!!

Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig

The Patriot
2010-11-26 10:38:28 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> Contact Agenda, Sir
> Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
> podium at the
> Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> eliminate ALL debunkers
> from This Island Earth. We The People have had
> enough of these Truth-
> Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
> them
> permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> debunkers are
> defeated." A thunderous applause followed these
> great remarks. More
> details later.
>
> As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from
> posting on these
> newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have
> been found GUILTY
> for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig

Request to be found GUILTY is approved.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-26 13:16:18 EST
On Nov 26, 7:38 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> > Contact Agenda, Sir
> > Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
> > podium at the
> > Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> > eliminate ALL debunkers
> > from This Island Earth.  We The People have had
> > enough of these Truth-
> > Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
> > them
> > permanently.  A Brave New World awaits us when the
> > debunkers are
> > defeated."  A thunderous applause followed these
> > great remarks.  More
> > details later.
>
> > As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from
> > posting on these
> > newsgroups.  Again, debunkers are BANNED and have
> > been found GUILTY
> > for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> > Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
>
> Request to be found GUILTY is approved.

Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir
Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the podium at the
Real Science Convention that, "It is time to eliminate ALL debunkers
from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough of these Truth-
Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge them
permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the debunkers are
defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great remarks. More
details later.

As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from posting on these
newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have been found GUILTY
for crimes against humanity!!!

Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-26 14:00:09 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Nov 26, 7:38\ufffdam, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> messag

>> > Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
>> > Contact Agenda, Sir
>> > Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
>> > podium at the
>> > Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
>> > eliminate ALL debunkers
>> > from This Island Earth. \ufffdWe The People have had
>> > enough of these Truth-
>> > Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
>> > them
>> > permanently. \ufffdA Brave New World awaits us when the
>> > debunkers are
>> > defeated." \ufffdA thunderous applause followed these
>> > great remarks. \ufffdMore
>> > details later.
>>
>> > As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from
>> > posting on these
>> > newsgroups. \ufffdAgain, debunkers are BANNED and have
>> > been found GUILTY
>> > for crimes against humanity!!!
>>
>> > Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
>>
>> Request to be found GUILTY is approved.
>
> Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien Contact Agenda, Sir
> Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the podium at the
> Real Science Convention that, "It is time to eliminate ALL debunkers
> from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough of these Truth-
> Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge them
> permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the debunkers are
> defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great remarks. More
> details later.
>
> As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from posting on these
> newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have been found GUILTY
> for crimes against humanity!!!

Request to request banning is DENIED.

"The more you spam me, the less spam I get" -Edmond Wollmann, once again
focusing with laserlike precision and crystal clarity.

The Patriot
2010-11-27 12:24:43 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> > Contact Agenda, Sir
> > Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from
> > the
> > podium at the
> > Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> > eliminate ALL debunkers
> > from This Island Earth. We The People have had
> > enough of these Truth-
> > Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to
> > expunge
> > them
> > permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> > debunkers are
> > defeated." A thunderous applause followed these
> > great remarks. More
> > details later.
>
> > As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED
> > from
> > posting on these
> > newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have
> > been found GUILTY
> > for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> > Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
>
> Request to be found GUILTY is approved.

Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
Contact Agenda, Sir
Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
podium at the
Real Science Convention that, "It is time to eliminate
ALL debunkers
from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough
of these Truth-
Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
them
permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
debunkers are
defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great
remarks. More
details later.

As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from
posting on these
newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have been
found GUILTY
for crimes against humanity!!!

Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
Request to be found GUILTY is approved.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-27 14:28:21 EST
On Nov 27, 9:24 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 26, 7:38 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> > > Contact Agenda, Sir
> > > Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from
> > > the
> > > podium at the
> > > Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> > > eliminate ALL debunkers
> > > from This Island Earth. We The People have had
> > > enough of these Truth-
> > > Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to
> > > expunge
> > > them
> > > permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> > > debunkers are
> > > defeated." A thunderous applause followed these
> > > great remarks. More
> > > details later.
>
> > > As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED
> > > from
> > > posting on these
> > > newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have
> > > been found GUILTY
> > > for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> > > Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
>
> > Request to be found GUILTY is approved.
>
> Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> Contact Agenda, Sir
> Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
> podium at the
> Real Science Convention that, "It is time to eliminate
> ALL debunkers
> from This Island Earth.  We The People have had enough
> of these Truth-
> Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
> them
> permanently.  A Brave New World awaits us when the
> debunkers are
> defeated."  A thunderous applause followed these great
> remarks.  More
> details later.
>
> As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from
> posting on these
> newsgroups.  Again, debunkers are BANNED and have been
> found GUILTY
> for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
> Request to be found GUILTY is approved.

No time for Traitors to America Inc. Report to TSA/FEMA!

Sir ArtiØ

The Patriot
2010-11-27 21:14:52 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 26, 7:38 am, "The Patriot"
> <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> > > Contact Agenda, Sir
> > > Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from
> > > the
> > > podium at the
> > > Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> > > eliminate ALL debunkers
> > > from This Island Earth. We The People have had
> > > enough of these Truth-
> > > Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to
> > > expunge
> > > them
> > > permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> > > debunkers are
> > > defeated." A thunderous applause followed these
> > > great remarks. More
> > > details later.
>
> > > As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED
> > > from
> > > posting on these
> > > newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have
> > > been found GUILTY
> > > for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> > > Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
>
> > Request to be found GUILTY is approved.
>
> Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> Contact Agenda, Sir
> Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
> podium at the
> Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> eliminate
> ALL debunkers
> from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough
> of these Truth-
> Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
> them
> permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> debunkers are
> defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great
> remarks. More
> details later.
>
> As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from
> posting on these
> newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have been
> found GUILTY
> for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
> Request to be found GUILTY is approved.

No time for Traitors to America Inc. Report to
TSA/FEMA!

Sir Arti\ufffd
Request to return to insanity is approved.

The Patriot
2010-11-27 21:14:52 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 26, 7:38 am, "The Patriot"
> <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> > > Contact Agenda, Sir
> > > Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from
> > > the
> > > podium at the
> > > Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> > > eliminate ALL debunkers
> > > from This Island Earth. We The People have had
> > > enough of these Truth-
> > > Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to
> > > expunge
> > > them
> > > permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> > > debunkers are
> > > defeated." A thunderous applause followed these
> > > great remarks. More
> > > details later.
>
> > > As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED
> > > from
> > > posting on these
> > > newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have
> > > been found GUILTY
> > > for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> > > Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
>
> > Request to be found GUILTY is approved.
>
> Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> Contact Agenda, Sir
> Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
> podium at the
> Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> eliminate
> ALL debunkers
> from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough
> of these Truth-
> Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
> them
> permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> debunkers are
> defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great
> remarks. More
> details later.
>
> As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from
> posting on these
> newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have been
> found GUILTY
> for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
> Request to be found GUILTY is approved.

No time for Traitors to America Inc. Report to
TSA/FEMA!

Sir Arti\ufffd
Request to return to insanity is approved.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-28 10:41:40 EST
On Nov 27, 6:14 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 27, 9:24 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 26, 7:38 am, "The Patriot"
> > <xxx...@charter.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> > > A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> > > Request to be found GUILTY is approved.
>
> > Breaking News - The President of the Human-Alien
> > Contact Agenda, Sir
> > Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. announced from the
> > podium at the
> > Real Science Convention that, "It is time to
> > eliminate
> > ALL debunkers
> > from This Island Earth. We The People have had enough
> > of these Truth-
> > Terrorists, and ALL MANKIND are now ready to expunge
> > them
> > permanently. A Brave New World awaits us when the
> > debunkers are
> > defeated." A thunderous applause followed these great
> > remarks. More
> > details later.
>
> > As of today, debunkers are now officially BANNED from
> > posting on these
> > newsgroups. Again, debunkers are BANNED and have been
> > found GUILTY
> > for crimes against humanity!!!
>
> > Reporter: Wolfman Blitzkreig
> > Request to be found GUILTY is approved.
>
> No time for Traitors to America Inc.  Report to
> TSA/FEMA!
>
> Sir Arti
> Request to return to insanity is approved.

TRAITORS are now welcomed here, please LEAVE!

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:24:43 -0800, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
wrote:

>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
><science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>On Nov 26, 7:38 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
>wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
>> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

>>Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Request to start a CB Radio UFO Show, Granted !

This one is great fun...

C2CAM 2008-05-28- UFO's- Cases & Confrontations- George Noory- Hour
2.mp3

(James Fox and Richard Dolan)

Thanks to America !

P.S.
YOUTUBE Features the full Disclosure Project video.
I just saw the feature up top right yesterday.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency