Research Discussion: Important Notice To ALL Debunkers - You Have Exceeded You Bandwidth.

Important Notice To ALL Debunkers - You Have Exceeded You Bandwidth.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-26 02:58:23 EST
Notice TO all DEBUNKERS, your Bandwidth Limit has been Exceeded --
Debunkers, you have reached your bandwidth limit. You are NEVER
allowed to post anywhere ever again. This is your only warning.

Notice to ALL debunkers - your bandwidth limit has been exceeded.
Please surrender to your nearest FEMA camp for processing and
relocation.

No exceptions, surrender now debunkers.

----End of announcement-------

The Patriot
2010-11-26 10:26:20 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
> Notice TO all DEBUNKERS, your Bandwidth Limit has
> been Exceeded --
> Debunkers, you have reached your bandwidth limit.
> You are NEVER
> allowed to post anywhere ever again. This is your
> only warning.
>
> Notice to ALL debunkers - your bandwidth limit has
> been exceeded.
> Please surrender to your nearest FEMA camp for
> processing and
> relocation.
>
> No exceptions, surrender now debunkers.
>
> ----End of announcement-------

Request to exceed your limit is denied.

On 11/25/2010 11:58 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> Notice TO all DEBUNKERS, your Bandwidth Limit has been Exceeded --
> Debunkers, you have reached your bandwidth limit. You are NEVER
> allowed to post anywhere ever again. This is your only warning.
>
> Notice to ALL debunkers - your bandwidth limit has been exceeded.
> Please surrender to your nearest FEMA camp for processing and
> relocation.

Request denied:

YOU have exceeded your belly-bandwidth.

Any further outbursts and I may be forced
to take action against you.

Harlow Victor Allen Campbell
Moderator
alt.alien.research
alt.alien.visitors
alt.astronomy

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-26 12:03:18 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> Notice TO all DEBUNKERS, your Bandwidth Limit has been Exceeded --

My provider supplied unlimited bandwith. Fuck off, sockboi.

> Debunkers, you have reached your bandwidth limit. You are NEVER
> allowed to post anywhere ever again. This is your only warning.

Too late. Do something about it besides whine.

> Notice to ALL debunkers - your bandwidth limit has been exceeded.
> Please surrender to your nearest FEMA camp for processing and
> relocation.
>
> No exceptions, surrender now debunkers.

Request to surrender is APPROVED. Please dive into a woodchipper.

"Supernews is going to lose their posting priviledges if I have
anything to do with it." - Ed the Powerless.

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:58:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>----End of announcement-------

Request to End Announcement today
until the next 'copy and paste', Granted !

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-26 17:45:31 EST
On Nov 26, 1:37 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:58:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >----End of announcement-------
>
> Request to End Announcement today
> until the next 'copy and paste', Granted !
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> My 5km Walk The Other Day...
>
> http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2...
>
> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

Do NOT communicate with debunkers, that will put you on the debunker
enabler list. Govern yourself accordingly.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-26 18:11:42 EST

> On Nov 26, 1:37\ufffdpm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:58:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >----End of announcement-------
>>
>> Request to End Announcement today
>> until the next 'copy and paste', Granted !
>>
>> ___
>>
>> ___
>>
>> My 5km Walk The Other Day...
>>
>> http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%2.
>> ..
>>
>> I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube
>> Vide
> o Personality and Saving The World!!!
>>
>> "Jims Space Agency"
>>
>> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>> ___
>

> Do NOT communicate with debunkers, that will put you on the debunker
> enabler list. Govern yourself accordingly.

Request to give orders is DENIED.

"Ed Wollmann is a man of substance! Unfortunately, that substance is
shit." - Mr. Doobie just before having to apologize to shit worldwide.

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:45:31 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.

>On Nov 26, 1:37 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:58:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >----End of announcement-------
>>
>> Request to End Announcement today
>> until the next 'copy and paste', Granted !
>>
>> ___
>

>Do NOT communicate with debunkers, that will put you on the debunker
>enabler list. Govern yourself accordingly.

Everyone might be top secret debunkers.
Even the good Doctor!

If this Japanese lady
I have just met
is a debunker...
would I still love her...

ummm...

Disclosure is better.
But if I had a wild close encounter
like that example I gave a while back
about people being abducted
and put in a huge pool of jello
to be studied...
I would hope to tell a variety of intelligence agencies
but not worry the whole world.

I know you might post a reply
saying... "Horry First to FEMA Camps !!!"

But I have to tell the truth.

For example, I'm at a backpackers for a few days
unless I go with this Lady. And at this backpackers
I do my olde Horry typical stuff and tell everyone I meet
about my UFO sites... and most all of them are not into it.

So, I think, "just let them be".

We don't have to put all our eggs in one basket.

Besides... everything at Hubble Site
might be fake !!!

HubbleSite - Out of the Ordinary...out of this World.
http://HubbleSite.org

LOL ;->

Haha, I'm in a funny mood.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-26 22:47:07 EST
On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:37:48 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:58:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:
>
>>----End of announcement-------
>

>Request to End Announcement today
>until the next 'copy and paste', Granted !

You said "Sir Arthur" would come back several
weeks before he did, so I reckon you know a bit
more than the rest of us as who he is ...
C.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-27 00:37:12 EST
On Nov 26, 7:47 pm, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:37:48 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:58:23 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> >Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>
> >>----End of announcement-------
>
> >Request to End Announcement today
> >until the next 'copy and paste', Granted !
>
> You said "Sir Arthur" would come back several
> weeks before he did, so I reckon you know a bit
> more than the rest of us as who he is ...
> C.

By even associating with a debunker, you will be considered a debunker
supporter and will be dealt with in a like-minded manner. The PUBLIC
HATH spoken: Down with debunkers!!
Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)