Research Discussion: Sarah Palin In The Meantime ...

Sarah Palin In The Meantime ...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)

... has her own views and Presidential aspirations. On the top of the list,
naturally, is to show the country that she is a fair minded lady and has
even promised to offer O'Bummer a position at street level, should she
emerge as the winner.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x7GCJYQ87jmgVNCFh1PUV_px7bjtgsjcueRx6ESRX5c/edit?hl=en&authkey=CPGcs8oO

Just the thought should send shivers up the legs of that Liberal moron
Chris Mathews and scare the shit out of the rest of the Liberal Loonatic
Fringe.

Well done, Sarah ... what did you bribe him with to pose like that ...
a bucket of KFC ???

..................remains a snowbilly of marginal intellect and lacking the
skills necessary to govern a nation facing numerous complex issues.
Shooting animals from helicopters would seem to be the sum of her skill
sets.

Vtcapo
2010-11-22 06:54:36 EST
On Nov 21, 7:06 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> ... has her own views and Presidential aspirations.  On the top of the list,
> naturally, is to show the country that she is a fair minded lady and has
> even promised to offer O'Bummer a position at street level, should she
> emerge as the winner.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x7GCJYQ87jmgVNCFh1PUV_px7bjtgsjcu...
>
> Just the thought should send shivers up the legs of that Liberal moron
> Chris Mathews and scare the shit out of the rest of the Liberal Loonatic
> Fringe.
>
> Well done, Sarah ... what did you bribe him with to pose like that ...
> a bucket of KFC ???

No bribe. She wasn't wearing any panties fool. You know how dem
Negros loves dem white wemem! Just ask your sister.....
RT

Bert
2010-11-22 07:50:59 EST
On Nov 22, 6:54 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 7:06 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > ... has her own views and Presidential aspirations.  On the top of the list,
> > naturally, is to show the country that she is a fair minded lady and has
> > even promised to offer O'Bummer a position at street level, should she
> > emerge as the winner.
>
> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x7GCJYQ87jmgVNCFh1PUV_px7bjtgsjcu...
>
> > Just the thought should send shivers up the legs of that Liberal moron
> > Chris Mathews and scare the shit out of the rest of the Liberal Loonatic
> > Fringe.
>
> > Well done, Sarah ... what did you bribe him with to pose like that ...
> > a bucket of KFC ???
>
> No bribe. She wasn't wearing any panties fool.  You know how dem
> Negros loves dem white wemem! Just ask your sister.....
> RT

Palin can"t lose. She is a winner. In six months she will be tour the
capitals of the world with her new book "No More Wars" Like all GOPers
in the past. "No More Taxes" If GOPer Scott can spend $100,000,000
to become Florida governor Palin's funds will be unlimited,plus she
has Mafia press,TV and radio Pee-Air hopes to see her in the Rose
Garden in tight shorts O Ya Here's looking up her skirt
TreBert

The Patriot
2010-11-22 13:50:32 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:idjGo.27589$E64.10809@newsfe11.iad...
> ..................remains a snowbilly of marginal
> intellect and lacking the skills necessary to govern
> a nation facing numerous complex issues. Shooting
> animals from helicopters would seem to be the sum of
> her skill sets.

And The Obominations qualifications to be president is
what?

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

>> ..................remains a snowbilly of marginal intellect and lacking
>> the skills necessary to govern a nation facing numerous complex issues.
>> Shooting animals from helicopters would seem to be the sum of her skill
>> sets.
>>
> And The Obominations qualifications to be president is what?

Gee ... are you questioning the Community Organizer's
competence ??? California's unemployment (6.6% under
Bush) just dropped to 12.1% !!! The Mongrel's slight of
hand schemes be kicking major ass !!!

Jake
2010-11-22 16:05:10 EST
On Nov 22, 5:54 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 7:06 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > ... has her own views and Presidential aspirations.  On the top of the list,
> > naturally, is to show the country that she is a fair minded lady and has
> > even promised to offer O'Bummer a position at street level, should she
> > emerge as the winner.
>
> >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x7GCJYQ87jmgVNCFh1PUV_px7bjtgsjcu...
>
> > Just the thought should send shivers up the legs of that Liberal moron
> > Chris Mathews and scare the shit out of the rest of the Liberal Loonatic
> > Fringe.
>
> > Well done, Sarah ... what did you bribe him with to pose like that ...
> > a bucket of KFC ???
>
> No bribe. She wasn't wearing any panties fool.  You know how dem
> Negros loves dem white wemem! Just ask your sister.....
> RT

Yeah, but down at the trailerpark, Hags and the rest of the crakkkers
know them as wememZ. Just for your info.
Jake.

Vtcapo
2010-11-22 20:03:58 EST
On Nov 22, 4:05 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 5:54 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 21, 7:06 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > > ... has her own views and Presidential aspirations.  On the top of the list,
> > > naturally, is to show the country that she is a fair minded lady and has
> > > even promised to offer O'Bummer a position at street level, should she
> > > emerge as the winner.
>
> > >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x7GCJYQ87jmgVNCFh1PUV_px7bjtgsjcu...
>
> > > Just the thought should send shivers up the legs of that Liberal moron
> > > Chris Mathews and scare the shit out of the rest of the Liberal Loonatic
> > > Fringe.
>
> > > Well done, Sarah ... what did you bribe him with to pose like that ...
> > > a bucket of KFC ???
>
> > No bribe. She wasn't wearing any panties fool.  You know how dem
> > Negros loves dem white wemem! Just ask your sister.....
> > RT
>
> Yeah, but down at the trailerpark, Hags and the rest of the crakkkers
> know them as wememZ.  Just for your info.
> Jake.

Yous right. How abat dat!

rT

The Patriot

On Nov 22, 4:05 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 5:54 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 21, 7:06 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > ... has her own views and Presidential
> > > aspirations. On the top of the list,
> > > naturally, is to show the country that she is a
> > > fair minded lady and has
> > > even promised to offer O'Bummer a position at
> > > street level, should she
> > > emerge as the winner.
>
> > >https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x7GCJYQ87jmgVNCFh1PUV_px7bjtgsjcu...
>
> > > Just the thought should send shivers up the legs
> > > of that Liberal moron
> > > Chris Mathews and scare the shit out of the rest
> > > of the Liberal Loonatic
> > > Fringe.
>
> > > Well done, Sarah ... what did you bribe him with
> > > to pose like that ...
> > > a bucket of KFC ???
>
> > No bribe. She wasn't wearing any panties fool. You
> > know how dem
> > Negros loves dem white wemem! Just ask your
> > sister.....
> > RT
>
> Yeah, but down at the trailerpark, Hags and the rest
> of the crakkkers
> know them as wememZ. Just for your info.
> Jake.

Yous right. How abat dat!
rT
All of you Octoroons best watch how you speak to us
white folks. They'll be getting out the white sheets
and crosses.

Vtcapo
2010-11-23 08:48:40 EST
On Nov 22, 8:38 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 22, 4:05 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 22, 5:54 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > No bribe. She wasn't wearing any panties fool. You
> > > know how dem
> > > Negros loves dem white wemem! Just ask your
> > > sister.....
> > > RT
>
> > Yeah, but down at the trailerpark, Hags and the rest
> > of the crakkkers
> > know them as wememZ. Just for your info.
> > Jake.
>
> Yous right.  How abat dat!
> rT
> All of you Octoroons best watch how you speak to us
> white folks.  They'll be getting out the white sheets
> and crosses.

You will all be wearing white sheets to cover your faces due to
embarrassment when they put the 2012 GOP ticket together. Front-
runners right now, Palin and Romney? A dim witted MILF and a Mormon
who looks like a mannequin. Bwahahahahahahaha….. Who else can they run
with the MILF? Huckabee? Can you imagine that ticket? You might as
well use that cretin banjo player in Deliverance to play your campaign
theme song.

You fucking craKKKers are dumb as shit, so please, please, please
promote any of these homespun ignorant morons for the nomination. Do
you know that both Palin and Huckabee don’t even believe in evolution?
They think the Flintstones was a reality show. Bawhahahahaha…

The GOP will be lucky to get .01% of the vote from people of color
(you cannot win without their vote and they will be out in droves this
time) or anyone with an ounce of education. That leaves you with just
the Tea Baggers. A group with Palin in charge who couldn't even get
their boy elected in HER state. And the other candidate won with
write in votes! Pathetic.... Bawhaahahahahahaha..

By the way, you, Hagar or any other idiot promoting Palin for
President on this site will get a list of reasons why Palin will never
be President. Here is a taste and I am collecting them all ….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwkb9_zB2Pg&feature=fvw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9W3XCp5yXQ&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_CkZWTvKBc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kiW0S-LJvI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1hN6DFQyDs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPFPiP1Nv8c&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvKFJ6iyGrI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHKdHpyFJLc&feature=related

I’ll spare you the rest until election year. A lot can happen between
then and now, like the Rightards listening to Barbara Bush who said
Alaska loves her and she should stay there.
At least some of the Tards have her number…

RT
PS All bets are off if Bristol Palin wins Dancing with the Stars
tonight.
PPS My gun is loaded…….

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Next  (First | Last)