Research Discussion: Nice Thing About Being In This Tourist Town // Another Planet.

Nice Thing About Being In This Tourist Town // Another Planet.

Nice Thing About Being In This Tourist Town // Another Planet ...

is, you can just walk around talking to strangers.

A lovely couple stopped me 15 minutes ago.
A Russian looking 45 year aged man,
bald head, nice sun tan, great straight nose,
and his pretty English lady friend...
both stopped me and asked if I was local.
Well I am local because I lived here from late 1992 to after 1994.
Anyway, they just wanted to know about the supermarkets in town.
And I gave them good advice and directions,
with a great smile for free.

That's a good natural caring life, aye !

All thanks to my good friends
Mr HVAC, Hagar, Charles, Sir Artie,
and other great folks in my home
UseNet NewsGroups !!!

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-20 01:41:19 EST
On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:27:39 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>A lovely couple stopped me 15 minutes ago.
>A Russian looking 45 year aged man,
>bald head, nice sun tan, great straight nose,
>and his pretty English lady friend...
>both stopped me and asked if I was local.
>Well I am local because I lived here from late 1992 to after 1994.
>Anyway, they just wanted to know about the supermarkets in town.
>And I gave them good advice and directions,
>with a great smile for free.
>
>That's a good natural caring life, aye !
>

>All thanks to my good friends
>Mr HVAC, Hagar, Charles, Sir Artie,
>and other great folks in my home
>UseNet NewsGroups !!!

Next time ask them if they need a guide ... for 200 $ you could have
shown them around :-)
C.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 07:41:19 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:27:39 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>A lovely couple stopped me 15 minutes ago.
>>A Russian looking 45 year aged man,
>>bald head, nice sun tan, great straight nose,
>>and his pretty English lady friend...
>>both stopped me and asked if I was local.
>>Well I am local because I lived here from late 1992 to after 1994.
>>Anyway, they just wanted to know about the supermarkets in town.
>>And I gave them good advice and directions,
>>with a great smile for free.
>>
>>That's a good natural caring life, aye !
>>

>>All thanks to my good friends
>>Mr HVAC, Hagar, Charles, Sir Artie,
>>and other great folks in my home
>>UseNet NewsGroups !!!

>Next time ask them if they need a guide ... for 200 $ you could have
>shown them around :-)
>C.

I don't like money Charles.

I like good natured souls.

You all know that.

:->

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-20 16:48:54 EST
On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:50:05 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>Next time ask them if they need a guide ... for 200 $ you could have
>>shown them around :-)
>>C.
>
>I don't like money Charles.

That's is why money
doesn't love you either...

>I like good natured souls.

"al spiedo" or from the oven?

>You all know that.

Yes we do :_)

C.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 22:48:54 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:50:05 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>Next time ask them if they need a guide ... for 200 $ you could have
>>>shown them around :-)
>>>C.
>>
>>I don't like money Charles.
>>
>That's is why money
>doesn't love you either...
>
>>I like good natured souls.
>>
>"al spiedo" or from the oven?
>
>>You all know that.
>>
>Yes we do :_)
>
>C.

Anyway, he looks a bit similar to you.
Cool looking dude.

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-21 11:57:10 EST
On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:58:44 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Anyway, he looks a bit similar to you.
>Cool looking dude.

Thanks for the compliment :-)
C.

> On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 22:48:54 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>I don't like money Charles.
>>>
>>That's is why money
>>doesn't love you either...
>>
>>>I like good natured souls.
>>>
>>"al spiedo" or from the oven?
>>
>>>You all know that.
>>>
>>Yes we do :_)
>>
>>C.
>
> Anyway, he looks a bit similar to you.
> Cool looking dude.

You are referring to this sorry excuse of a human ??
Did you know he's stalking women on-line ??
One in particular ... for over a month now ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8

Yes ... your hero ChuckWeasel ...

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-21 20:58:53 EST
On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:32:00 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:

>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8
>
>Yes ... your hero ChuckWeasel ...

You abused a private picture and you had no right to copy it.
C.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-21 21:19:44 EST
U*y@t-online.de wrote in

> On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:32:00 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:
>

>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8
>>
>>Yes ... your hero ChuckWeasel ...
>
> You abused a private picture and you had no right to copy it.

I think it's called "parody" and it's protected and free speech in the US.
But I do thank you for the refreshing honesty of admitting it's you.

"I am a good counselor WITHOUT any degree." - Ed speaks TRVTH.

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-21 22:54:01 EST
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 02:19:44 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
<*o@petitmorte.net> wrote:

>*y@t-online.de wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 13:32:00 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:
>>

>>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1718sm7zbg8
>>>
>>>Yes ... your hero ChuckWeasel ...
>>
>> You abused a private picture and you had no right to copy it.
>
>I think it's called "parody" and it's protected and free speech in the US.
>But I do thank you for the refreshing honesty of admitting it's you.

Your right of "free speech" does not dismiss my ownership of the
copyright and author's rights.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_copyright_law#First_owner_of_copyright

C.