Research Discussion: Why California Is Broke

Why California Is Broke

California:

The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging with his dog along a nature
trail.
A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.

1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi"
and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.

2. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills
the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.

3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet bills the State $200 testing it for
diseases.

4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for
diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound bandaged.

5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts
a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.

6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote
awareness program" for residents of the area.

7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat
rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.

8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack.
State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special
training re: the nature of coyotes.

9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit
against the State.

Arizona:

The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail. A
Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.

1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps
jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.

2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.

And that's why California is broke.

ChasNemo
2010-11-20 04:18:39 EST
On Nov 19, 7:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> California:
>
> The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging with his dog along a nature
> trail.
> A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
>
> 1.  The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi"
> and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.
>
> 2.  He calls animal control.  Animal Control captures the coyote and bills
> the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
>
> 3.  He calls a veterinarian.  The vet bills the State $200 testing it for
> diseases.
>
> 4.  The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for
> diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound bandaged.
>
> 5.  The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts
> a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.
>
> 6.  The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote
> awareness program" for residents of the area.
>
> 7.  The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat
> rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
>
> 8.  The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack.
> State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special
> training re: the nature of coyotes.
>
> 9.  PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit
> against the State.
>
> Arizona:
>
> The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail.  A
> Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>
> 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps
> jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
>
> 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>
>    And that's why California is broke.

Hagar's been huffing glue from a brown paper bag again.

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 01:18:39 -0800 (PST), ChasNemo
<*o@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Nov 19, 7:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>> California:
>>
>> The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging with his dog along a nature
>> trail.
>> A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
>>
>> 1.  The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi"
>> and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.
>>
>> 2.  He calls animal control.  Animal Control captures the coyote and bills
>> the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
>>
>> 3.  He calls a veterinarian.  The vet bills the State $200 testing it for
>> diseases.
>>
>> 4.  The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for
>> diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound bandaged.
>>
>> 5.  The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts
>> a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.
>>
>> 6.  The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote
>> awareness program" for residents of the area.
>>
>> 7.  The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat
>> rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
>>
>> 8.  The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack.
>> State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special
>> training re: the nature of coyotes.
>>
>> 9.  PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit
>> against the State.
>>
>> Arizona:
>>
>> The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail.  A
>> Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>>
>> 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps
>> jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
>>
>> 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>>
>>    And that's why California is broke.
>
>Hagar's been huffing glue from a brown paper bag again.

Hagar's my friend and you just watch your mind !

I'm sorry I called Mr HVAC and Hagar idiots the other night.

I was an idiot.

We were all idiots in the past.

This is the amazing future !!!

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

The Patriot
2010-11-20 11:21:46 EST

"ChasNemo" <chasnemo@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Nov 19, 7:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> California:
>
> The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging with
> his dog along a nature
> trail.
> A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog,
> then bites the Governor.
>
> 1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects
> upon the movie "Bambi"
> and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only
> doing what is natural.
>
> 2. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures
> the coyote and bills
> the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for
> relocating it.
>
> 3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet bills the State
> $200 testing it for
> diseases.
>
> 4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500
> getting checked for
> diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound
> bandaged.
>
> 5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months
> while Fish & Game conducts
> a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of
> dangerous animals.
>
> 6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds
> implementing a "coyote
> awareness program" for residents of the area.
>
> 7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study
> how to better treat
> rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease
> throughout the world.
>
> 8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not
> stopping the attack.
> State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent
> with additional special
> training re: the nature of coyotes.
>
> 9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a
> $5 million suit
> against the State.
>
> Arizona:
>
> The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along
> a nature trail. A
> Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>
> 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her
> State-issued pistol and keeps
> jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP
> hollow point cartridge.
>
> 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>
> And that's why California is broke.

Hagar's been huffing glue from a brown paper bag again.

Wonderful reply!
BTW Did you like the coyote? Was it tasteful?

ChasNemo
2010-11-20 11:33:40 EST
On Nov 20, 11:21 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 19, 7:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>

> > California:
>
> > The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging with
> > his dog along a nature
> > trail.
> > A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog,
> > then bites the Governor.
>
> > 1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects
> > upon the movie "Bambi"
> > and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only
> > doing what is natural.
>
> > 2. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures
> > the coyote and bills
> > the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for
> > relocating it.
>
> > 3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet bills the State
> > $200 testing it for
> > diseases.
>
> > 4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500
> > getting checked for
> > diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound
> > bandaged.
>
> > 5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months
> > while Fish & Game conducts
> > a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of
> > dangerous animals.
>
> > 6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds
> > implementing a "coyote
> > awareness program" for residents of the area.
>
> > 7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study
> > how to better treat
> > rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease
> > throughout the world.
>
> > 8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not
> > stopping the attack.
> > State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent
> > with additional special
> > training re: the nature of coyotes.
>
> > 9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a
> > $5 million suit
> > against the State.
>
> > Arizona:
>
> > The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along
> > a nature trail. A
> > Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>
> > 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her
> > State-issued pistol and keeps
> > jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP
> > hollow point cartridge.
>
> > 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>
> > And that's why California is broke.
>
> Hagar's been huffing glue from a brown paper bag again.

> Wonderful reply!
> BTW Did you like the coyote?  Was it tasteful?- Hide quoted text -

Obviously you two KKKlowns sniff the game glue.

Chatnoir
2010-11-20 12:19:33 EST
On Nov 19, 4:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> California:
>
> The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging with his dog along a nature
> trail.
> A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
>
> 1.  The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi"
> and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.
>
> 2.  He calls animal control.  Animal Control captures the coyote and bills
> the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
>
> 3.  He calls a veterinarian.  The vet bills the State $200 testing it for
> diseases.
>
> 4.  The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for
> diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound bandaged.
>
> 5.  The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts
> a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.
>
> 6.  The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote
> awareness program" for residents of the area.
>
> 7.  The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat
> rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
>
> 8.  The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack.
> State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special
> training re: the nature of coyotes.
>
> 9.  PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit
> against the State.
>
> Arizona:
>
> The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail.  A
> Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>
> 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps
> jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
>
> 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>
>    And that's why California is broke.

The Gov of Arizona goes back to her pills:

http://hss.wjdesigns.net/wp-content/plugins/s3slider-plugin/files/2_s.jpeg

after shooting her own dog. And mexico still boycotts Ariz!

Chatnoir
2010-11-20 12:20:05 EST
On Nov 19, 4:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> California:
>
> The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging with his dog along a nature
> trail.
> A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
>
> 1.  The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi"
> and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.
>
> 2.  He calls animal control.  Animal Control captures the coyote and bills
> the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
>
> 3.  He calls a veterinarian.  The vet bills the State $200 testing it for
> diseases.
>
> 4.  The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for
> diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound bandaged.
>
> 5.  The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts
> a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.
>
> 6.  The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote
> awareness program" for residents of the area.
>
> 7.  The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat
> rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
>
> 8.  The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack.
> State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special
> training re: the nature of coyotes.
>
> 9.  PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit
> against the State.
>
> Arizona:
>
> The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail.  A
> Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>
> 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps
> jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
>
> 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>
>    And that's why California is broke.

Waste the coyote and the dog gets it!:

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/Shoot%20the%20Dog.jpg

Chatnoir
2010-11-20 12:22:11 EST
On Nov 19, 4:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> California:
>
> The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging with his dog along a nature
> trail.
> A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog, then bites the Governor.
>
> 1.  The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie "Bambi"
> and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.
>
> 2.  He calls animal control.  Animal Control captures the coyote and bills
> the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
>
> 3.  He calls a veterinarian.  The vet bills the State $200 testing it for
> diseases.
>
> 4.  The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for
> diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound bandaged.
>
> 5.  The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts
> a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.
>
> 6.  The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds implementing a "coyote
> awareness program" for residents of the area.
>
> 7.  The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat
> rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
>
> 8.  The Governor's security agent is fired for not stopping the attack.
> State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent with additional special
> training re: the nature of coyotes.
>
> 9.  PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files a $5 million suit
> against the State.
>
> Arizona:
>
> The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog along a nature trail.  A
> Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>
> 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her State-issued pistol and keeps
> jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
>
> 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>
>    And that's why California is broke.

And the coyote poped the Gov's balloon dog!:

http://flavorwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/jeff-koons.jpeg

The Patriot
2010-11-20 14:50:22 EST

wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 19, 7:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net>
> wrote:
>

> > California:
>
> > The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging
> > with
> > his dog along a nature
> > trail.
> > A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog,
> > then bites the Governor.
>
> > 1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects
> > upon the movie "Bambi"
> > and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is
> > only
> > doing what is natural.
>
> > 2. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures
> > the coyote and bills
> > the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for
> > relocating it.
>
> > 3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet bills the State
> > $200 testing it for
> > diseases.
>
> > 4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500
> > getting checked for
> > diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound
> > bandaged.
>
> > 5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months
> > while Fish & Game conducts
> > a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of
> > dangerous animals.
>
> > 6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds
> > implementing a "coyote
> > awareness program" for residents of the area.
>
> > 7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study
> > how to better treat
> > rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease
> > throughout the world.
>
> > 8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not
> > stopping the attack.
> > State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent
> > with additional special
> > training re: the nature of coyotes.
>
> > 9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files
> > $5 million suit
> > against the State.
>
> > Arizona:
>
> > The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog
> > along
> > a nature trail. A
> > Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>
> > 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her
> > State-issued pistol and keeps
> > jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP
> > hollow point cartridge.
>
> > 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>
> > And that's why California is broke.
>
> Hagar's been huffing glue from a brown paper bag
> again.

> Wonderful reply!
> BTW Did you like the coyote? Was it tasteful?- Hide
> quoted text -

Obviously you two KKKlowns sniff the game glue.
You know about glue sniffing , do you?

ChasNemo
2010-11-20 19:33:40 EST
On Nov 20, 2:50 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 20, 11:21 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net>
> wrote:
>

> > "ChasNemo" <chasn...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 19, 7:24 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net>
> > wrote:
>
> > > California:
>
> > > The Governor of California (Moonbeam) is jogging
> > > with
> > > his dog along a nature
> > > trail.
> > > A coyote jumps out and attacks the Governor's dog,
> > > then bites the Governor.
>
> > > 1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects
> > > upon the movie "Bambi"
> > > and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is
> > > only
> > > doing what is natural.
>
> > > 2. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures
> > > the coyote and bills
> > > the state $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for
> > > relocating it.
>
> > > 3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet bills the State
> > > $200 testing it for
> > > diseases.
>
> > > 4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500
> > > getting checked for
> > > diseases from the coyote bite, and getting wound
> > > bandaged.
>
> > > 5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months
> > > while Fish & Game conducts
> > > a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of
> > > dangerous animals.
>
> > > 6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds
> > > implementing a "coyote
> > > awareness program" for residents of the area.
>
> > > 7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study
> > > how to better treat
> > > rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease
> > > throughout the world.
>
> > > 8. The Governor's security agent is fired for not
> > > stopping the attack.
> > > State spends $150,000 to hire and train a new agent
> > > with additional special
> > > training re: the nature of coyotes.
>
> > > 9. PETA protests the coyote's relocation and files
> > > $5 million suit
> > > against the State.
>
> > > Arizona:
>
> > > The Governor of Arizona is jogging with her dog
> > > along
> > > a nature trail. A
> > > Coyote jumps out and attacks her dog.
>
> > > 1. The Governor shoots the coyote with her
> > > State-issued pistol and keeps
> > > jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP
> > > hollow point cartridge.
>
> > > 2. The Buzzards eat the dead coyote.
>
> > > And that's why California is broke.
>
> > Hagar's been huffing glue from a brown paper bag
> > again.

> > Wonderful reply!
> > BTW Did you like the coyote? Was it tasteful?- Hide
> > quoted text -

> Obviously you two KKKlowns sniff the game glue.
> You know about glue sniffing , do you?- Hide quoted text -

Glue and boys bicycle seat sniffing are well-known teabagger traits.