Research Discussion: Whose Fault Is It Again ???

Whose Fault Is It Again ???

Here's an opinion piece by Chuck Green who writes "Greener Pastures" for the
Denver Post Aurora Sentinel...one of the more liberal papers in the country.
Additionally, Mr. Green is a lifelong Democrat...so this is rather a
stunning piece...
Obama is victim of Bush's failed promises
Greener Pastures Column -- 5/ 15/10

Barack Obama is setting a record-setting number of records during his first
year in office.

Largest budget ever.

Largest deficit ever.

Largest number of broken promises ever.

Most self-serving speeches ever.

Largest number of agenda-setting failures ever.

Fastest dive in popularity ever.

Wow! Talk about change.

Just one year ago, fresh from his inauguration celebrations, President Obama
was flying high. After one of the nation's most inspiring political
campaigns, the election of America 's first black president had captured the
hopes and dreams of millions. To his devout followers, it was inconceivable
that a year later his administration would be gripped in self-imposed
crisis.

Of course, they don't see it as self-imposed. It's all George Bush's fault.

George Bush, who doesn't have a vote in congress and who no longer occupies
the White House, is to blame for it all.

He broke Obama's promise to put all bills on the White House web site for
five days before signing them.

He broke Obama's promise to have the congressional health care negotiations
broadcast live on C-SPAN.

He broke Obama's promise to end earmarks.

He broke Obama's promise to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

He broke Obama's promise to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the
first year.

He broke Obama's promise to make peace with direct, no precondition talks
with America 's most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office,
ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

He broke Obama's promise to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high
White House jobs.

He broke Obama's promise to end no-compete contracts with the government.

He broke Obama's promise to disclose the names of all attendees at closed
White House meetings.

He broke Obama's promise for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all
matters.

He broke Obama's promise to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday
services with his family by Easter of last year.

Yes, it's all George Bush's fault.

President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending failed
Bush administration.

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, all of President Obama's
problems would be solved. His promises would have been kept, the economy
would be back on track, Iran would have stopped its work on developing a
nuclear bomb and would be negotiating a peace treaty with Israel . North
Korea would have ended its tyrannical regime, and integrity would have been
restored to the federal government.

Oh, and did I mention what it would be like if the Democrats, under the
leadership of Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid, didn't have the heavy yoke of
George Bush around their necks? There would be no ear marks, no closed-door
drafting of bills, no increase in deficit spending, no special-interest
influence (unions), no vote buying (Nebraska, Louisiana).

If only George Bush wasn't still in charge, we'd have real change by now.

All the broken promises, all the failed legislation and delay (health care
reform, immigration reform) is not President Obama's fault or the fault of
the Democrat-controlled Congress. It's all George Bush's fault.

Take for example the decision of Eric Holder, the president's attorney
general, to hold terrorists' trials in New York City.
Or his decision to try the Christmas Day underpants bomber as a civilian.

Two disastrous decisions.

Certainly those were bad judgments based on poor advice from George Bush.

Need more proof?

You might recall that when Scott Brown won the election to the U.S. Senate
from Massachusetts , capturing "the Ted Kennedy seat", President Obama said
that Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled
Obama into office in 2008. People were still angry about George Bush and the
policies of the past 10 years. And they wanted change.

Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts was
George Bush's fault.

Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy
seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats. It is all George
Bush's fault.

Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time for
hope and change ever arrive?

Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something... - anything?

On Nov 18, 5:55 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Need more proof?
>
> You might recall that when Scott Brown won the election to the U.S. Senate
> from Massachusetts , capturing "the Ted Kennedy seat", President Obama said
> that Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled
> Obama into office in 2008. People were still angry about George Bush and the
> policies of the past 10 years. And they wanted change.
>
> Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts was
> George Bush's fault.
>
> Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy
> seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats. It is all George
> Bush's fault.
>
> Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time for
> hope and change ever arrive?
>
> Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something... - anything?

It seems we’re in The United States of an offshore corporation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVjP8NESj9Q

Go figure.

Lots of insiders know "the right stuff". JFK found out and tried to
make appropriate changes that got him dead, and I’m certain that
President BHO doesn’t want a similar outcome. Notice how much white
hair our young president has recently obtained, almost like he has
seen a dark and scary ghost that stopped his heart for nearly a minute
at a time. (I bet his private parts shrank as well)

Problem is that mainstream America has officially snookered and
dumbfounded itself past the point of no return. Amazing what a little
faith-based voodoo skulduggery and debauchery will get you.

They (meaning ZNRs/GOPs and rednecks) just keep the official
obfuscation and denial of being in denial going and going, like the
Energizer Bunny, and thereby most of us don’t stand a chance.

~ BG

Obama said...

"Don't worry about what I say, It's just campaign rhetoric".

Well, there is Truth and Change !!!

___________

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:55:32 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net>
wrote:

> [...]
>
>Need more proof?
>
>You might recall that when Scott Brown won the election to the U.S. Senate
>from Massachusetts , capturing "the Ted Kennedy seat", President Obama said
>that Brown's victory was the result of the same voter anger that propelled
>Obama into office in 2008. People were still angry about George Bush and the
>policies of the past 10 years. And they wanted change.
>
>Yes, according to the president, the voter rebellion in Massachusetts was
>George Bush's fault.
>
>Therefore, in retaliation, they elected a Republican to the Ted Kennedy
>seat, ending a half-century of domination by Democrats. It is all George
>Bush's fault.
>
>Will the failed administration of George Bush ever end, and the time for
>hope and change ever arrive?
>
>Will President Obama ever accept responsibility for something... - anything?

My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Warhol
2010-11-18 23:54:39 EST
On Nov 19, 3:00 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVjP8NESj9Q
>
>  Go figure.
>
> Lots of insiders know "the right stuff".  JFK found out and tried to
> make appropriate changes that got him dead, and I’m certain that
> President BHO doesn’t want a similar outcome.  Notice how much white
> hair our young president has recently obtained, almost like he has
> seen a dark and scary ghost that stopped his heart for nearly a minute
> at a time. (I bet his private parts shrank as well)
>
> Problem is that mainstream America has officially snookered and
> dumbfounded itself past the point of no return.  Amazing what a little
> faith-based voodoo skulduggery and debauchery will get you.
>
> They (meaning ZNRs/GOPs and rednecks) just keep the official
> obfuscation and denial of being in denial going and going, like the
> Energizer Bunny, and thereby most of us don’t stand a chance.

Mine Euro's and your Tax dollars to protect them, talk about
arrogance. If anything they should stand in front of us like real men
and leaders they claim to be.

But nooooooooooooooo,

they will run and hide, because they are better then we are. With the
population to boss around and tell what to do, they will have a few to
boss and fewer who will listen.

Just like going off to war, how many of their children are put on the
front lines? You can count on one hand how many offspring are
currently serving in the danger zone.

It reminds me of trying to get a government job, only families and
close friends are hired these days. The only few who convinced
themselves they matter.

On Nov 18, 8:54 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > obfuscation and denial of being in denial going and going, like the
> > Energizer Bunny, and thereby most of us don’t stand a chance.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> Mine Euro's and your Tax dollars to protect them, talk about
> arrogance. If anything they should stand in front of us like real men
> and leaders they claim to be.
>
> But nooooooooooooooo,
>
> they will run and hide, because they are better then we are. With the
> population to boss around and tell what to do, they will have a few to
> boss and fewer who will listen.
>
> Just like going off to war, how many of their children are put on the
> front lines? You can count on one hand how many offspring are
> currently serving in the danger zone.
>
> It reminds me of trying to get a government job, only families and
> close friends are hired these days. The only few who convinced

You can't win each and every battle, so pick and choose wisely.

~ BG

Warhol
2010-11-19 03:07:53 EST
On Nov 19, 6:21 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 18, 8:54 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > It seems we’re in The United States of an offshore corporation
> > >  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVjP8NESj9Q
>
> > >  Go figure.
>
> > > Lots of insiders know "the right stuff".  JFK found out and tried to
> > > make appropriate changes that got him dead, and I’m certain that
> > > President BHO doesn’t want a similar outcome.  Notice how much white
> > > hair our young president has recently obtained, almost like he has
> > > seen a dark and scary ghost that stopped his heart for nearly a minute
> > > at a time. (I bet his private parts shrank as well)
>
> > > Problem is that mainstream America has officially snookered and
> > > dumbfounded itself past the point of no return.  Amazing what a little
> > > faith-based voodoo skulduggery and debauchery will get you.
>
> > > They (meaning ZNRs/GOPs and rednecks) just keep the official
> > > obfuscation and denial of being in denial going and going, like the
> > > Energizer Bunny, and thereby most of us don’t stand a chance.
>
> > >  ~ BG
>
> > Mine Euro's and your Tax dollars to protect them, talk about
> > arrogance. If anything they should stand in front of us like real men
> > and leaders they claim to be.
>
> > But nooooooooooooooo,
>
> > they will run and hide, because they are better then we are. With the
> > population to boss around and tell what to do, they will have a few to
> > boss and fewer who will listen.
>
> > Just like going off to war, how many of their children are put on the
> > front lines? You can count on one hand how many offspring are
> > currently serving in the danger zone.
>
> > It reminds me of trying to get a government job, only families and
> > close friends are hired these days. The only few who convinced
> > themselves they matter.
>
> You can't win each and every battle, so pick and choose wisely.
>
>  ~ BG

I will win... and you all here shall see who the Final Judge shall be.

If you listen to this part of an interview with Catherine Austin Fits,
she explains *why* the Corporation is crashing the economy now. It's
simple economics and planing.. our aging population and loss of
productivity. They have depleted the resources here and are shuffling
their investments. Just business folks.. just business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGlv7zBJWSc

...that's why it's us and them...forget about Dem vs. Rep...doesn't
exist...Corporations...we are a corporation, owned by the
International Banking group which is owned by the Vatican...When you
buy a house...your deed refers to you as a tenant because they own
everything and we are just the slaves. Do you realize that 20% of the
population own 85% of the wealth...leaving the remaining 80% fighting
for the remaining 15%...and those stats were from 07...much worse now
since the middle class just dropped from existance. Glad to see people
waking up to this and it has nothing to do with Obama...this was set
in motion long ago...but be sure...there it just one entity the
politicians work for and it's the Corporation...NOT the people!

Chatnoir
2010-11-19 06:22:02 EST
On Nov 18, 5:55 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Here's an opinion piece by Chuck Green who writes "Greener Pastures" for the
> Denver Post Aurora Sentinel...one of the more liberal papers in the country.
> Additionally, Mr. Green is a lifelong Democrat...so this is rather a

Actually the Denver Post has a very conservative Editorial Board!

"chatnoir" <wolfbat359a@mindspring.com> wrote in message
On Nov 18, 5:55 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Here's an opinion piece by Chuck Green who writes "Greener Pastures" for
> the
> Denver Post Aurora Sentinel...one of the more liberal papers in the
> country.
> Additionally, Mr. Green is a lifelong Democrat...so this is rather a

Actually the Denver Post has a very conservative Editorial Board!

As usual ... you just don't get it, numbnutz. So even if the board is very
conservative,
the fact remains that all of Mr. Green's statements, who is indeed a devout
Democrat,
are still true. You cannot hide the indisputable fact that the leader you
Liberals elected
is but an empty suit, a liar and a total failure.

Chatnoir
2010-11-19 12:18:57 EST
On Nov 19, 5:37 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "chatnoir" <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 18, 5:55 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > Here's an opinion piece by Chuck Green who writes "Greener Pastures" for
> > the
> > Denver Post Aurora Sentinel...one of the more liberal papers in the
> > country.
> > Additionally, Mr. Green is a lifelong Democrat...so this is rather a
>
> Actually the Denver Post has a very conservative Editorial Board!
>
>         *******************************************
> As usual ... you just don't get it, numbnutz. So even if the board is very
> conservative,
> the fact remains that all of Mr. Green's statements, who is indeed a devout
> Democrat,
> are still true.  You cannot hide the indisputable fact that the leader you
> Liberals elected
> is but an empty suit, a liar and a total failure.

No, he is not Bush yet!

On Nov 19, 12:07 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 6:21 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Mine Euro's and your Tax dollars to protect them, talk about
> > > arrogance. If anything they should stand in front of us like real men
> > > and leaders they claim to be.
>
> > > But nooooooooooooooo,
>
> > > they will run and hide, because they are better then we are. With the
> > > population to boss around and tell what to do, they will have a few to
> > > boss and fewer who will listen.
>
> > > Just like going off to war, how many of their children are put on the
> > > front lines? You can count on one hand how many offspring are
> > > currently serving in the danger zone.
>
> > > It reminds me of trying to get a government job, only families and
> > > close friends are hired these days. The only few who convinced
> > > themselves they matter.
>
> > You can't win each and every battle, so pick and choose wisely.
>
> >  ~ BG
>
> I will win... and you all here shall see who the Final Judge shall be.
>
> If you listen to this part of an interview with Catherine Austin Fits,
> she explains *why* the Corporation is crashing the economy now. It's
> simple economics and planing.. our aging population and loss of
> productivity. They have depleted the resources here and are shuffling
> their investments. Just business folks.. just business.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGlv7zBJWSc
>
> ...that's why it's us and them...forget about Dem vs. Rep...doesn't
> exist...Corporations...we are a corporation, owned by the
> International Banking group which is owned by the Vatican...When you
> buy a house...your deed refers to you as a tenant because they own
> everything and we are just the slaves. Do you realize that 20% of the
> population own 85% of the wealth...leaving the remaining 80% fighting
> for the remaining 15%...and those stats were from 07...much worse now
> since the middle class just dropped from existance. Glad to see people
> waking up to this and it has nothing to do with Obama...this was set
> in motion long ago...but be sure...there it just one entity the
> politicians work for and it's the Corporation...NOT the people!

Then we all need to become self-sufficient and taking care of our own
kind, even if that means only buying cars and trucks that come wit
AK-47s plus enough ammo to last a few months of vigilance and active
defense of our property.

An offshore corporation has no real legal jurisdiction unless we
willingly give it to them, and the same goes for those Taliban that
keep taking control over individuals and their private property simply
because they can, and do. The state of Florida and a few others are
already fully ZNR plus faith-based redneck and Mafia controlled, so by
all means they should be isolated and treated as enemy states or
terrorist/extortion cells that they are.

~ BG