Research Discussion: And Just Like Chamberlain Appeased Hitler ...

And Just Like Chamberlain Appeased Hitler ...

Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union. Though
Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still burns deep
within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear

And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a silver
platter, to bolster his "legacy". I hope the GOP stands strong in the face
of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
concessions.

We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an impartial
court for the appropriate disposal.

Larry Kroger
> Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union.
> Though Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still
> burns deep within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear
>
> And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a silver
> platter, to bolster his "legacy". I hope the GOP stands strong in the
> face of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
> concessions.
>
> We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an impartial
> court for the appropriate disposal.

Why are we even negotiating with Russia at all? The earlier treaties were
for an era where the world was divided between the US and the USSR, so we
were the key parties at the table. But the balance has shifted, and it's not
America versus Russia anymore, and we've got to be prepared for tomorrow's
threats, which have nothing to do with balancing our military prowess
against Russia's, nor does Russia need to balance against us. This is
nothing but another photo op for Obama, and a dangerous one.

Chatnoir
2010-11-18 18:26:37 EST
On Nov 18, 8:52 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union.

Does not exist anymore!

 Though
> Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still burns deep
> within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear
>
> And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a silver
> platter, to bolster his "legacy".  I hope the GOP stands strong in the face
> of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
> concessions.
>
> We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an impartial
> court for the appropriate disposal.

Vtcapo
2010-11-18 19:51:11 EST
On Nov 18, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union.  Though
> Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still burns deep
> within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear
>
> And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a silver
> platter, to bolster his "legacy".  I hope the GOP stands strong in the face
> of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
> concessions.
>
> We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an impartial
> court for the appropriate disposal.

WHAT! "We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an
impartial
court for the appropriate disposal"

This statement further substantiates the fact that you are a political
MISANTHROPE and have absolutely no sense of history.

To believe we need another McCarthy brands YOU as a traitor for
everything America stands for.

Go put some road kill on the barbe, pop a Pabst and SHUT THE FUCK UP
MORON!

RT

"chatnoir" <wolfbat359a@mindspring.com> wrote in message
On Nov 18, 8:52 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union.

Does not exist anymore!

You idiot, I was speaking metaphorically ....
The evil empire ... oh you pathetic Reagan haters ...

On Nov 18, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union. Though
> Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still burns
> deep
> within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear
>
> And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a silver
> platter, to bolster his "legacy". I hope the GOP stands strong in the face
> of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
> concessions.
>
> We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an impartial
> court for the appropriate disposal.

WHAT! "We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an
impartial
court for the appropriate disposal"

This statement further substantiates the fact that you are a political
MISANTHROPE and have absolutely no sense of history.

To believe we need another McCarthy brands YOU as a traitor for
everything America stands for.

Go put some road kill on the barbe, pop a Pabst and SHUT THE FUCK UP
MORON!

RT
Spoken like one of the truly clueless wonders you Liberals are ...

Vtcapo
2010-11-19 11:22:11 EST
On Nov 19, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 18, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union. Though
> > Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still burns
> > deep
> > within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear
>
> > And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a silver
> > platter, to bolster his "legacy". I hope the GOP stands strong in the face
> > of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
> > concessions.
>
> > We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an impartial
> > court for the appropriate disposal.
>
> WHAT! "We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an
> impartial
> court for the appropriate disposal"
>
> This statement further substantiates the fact that you are a political
> MISANTHROPE and have absolutely no sense of history.
>
> To believe we need another McCarthy brands YOU as a traitor for
> everything America stands for.
>
> Go put some road kill on the barbe, pop a Pabst and SHUT THE FUCK UP
> MORON!
>
> RT
>         **********************************************
> Spoken like one of the truly clueless wonders you Liberals are ...

Still supporting your asinine statement? Why don’t you re-kindle the
McCarthy era with you as McCarthy and Saul Levy filling in for Roy M.
Cohn, that AIDS riddled viper of a Jew side kick who sat next to
McCarthy on his inquisition panels. The two of you would make a
perfect pair to castrate publicly.

RT

On Nov 19, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 18, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union.
> > Though
> > Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still burns
> > deep
> > within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear
>
> > And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a
> > silver
> > platter, to bolster his "legacy". I hope the GOP stands strong in the
> > face
> > of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
> > concessions.
>
> > We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an
> > impartial
> > court for the appropriate disposal.
>
> WHAT! "We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an
> impartial
> court for the appropriate disposal"
>
> This statement further substantiates the fact that you are a political
> MISANTHROPE and have absolutely no sense of history.
>
> To believe we need another McCarthy brands YOU as a traitor for
> everything America stands for.
>
> Go put some road kill on the barbe, pop a Pabst and SHUT THE FUCK UP
> MORON!
>
> RT
> Spoken like one of the truly clueless wonders you Liberals are ...

Still supporting your asinine statement? Why don\ufffdt you re-kindle the
McCarthy era with you as McCarthy and Saul Levy filling in for Roy M.
Cohn, that AIDS riddled viper of a Jew side kick who sat next to
McCarthy on his inquisition panels. The two of you would make a
perfect pair to castrate publicly.

RT
*************************************
Ohhh ... poor baby ... your wittle wussy hurts again ... let Babs
fetch you a diaper, you bed-wetting loon.

PS ... Roy Cohn was something of a dick, which is a whole lot
more than you can aspire to ...

ChasNemo
2010-11-20 04:08:06 EST
On Nov 19, 7:28 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 19, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 18, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union.
> > > Though
> > > Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still burns
> > > deep
> > > within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear
>
> > > And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a
> > > silver
> > > platter, to bolster his "legacy". I hope the GOP stands strong in the
> > > face
> > > of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
> > > concessions.
>
> > > We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an
> > > impartial
> > > court for the appropriate disposal.
>
> > WHAT! "We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an
> > impartial
> > court for the appropriate disposal"
>
> > This statement further substantiates the fact that you are a political
> > MISANTHROPE and have absolutely no sense of history.
>
> > To believe we need another McCarthy brands YOU as a traitor for
> > everything America stands for.
>
> > Go put some road kill on the barbe, pop a Pabst and SHUT THE FUCK UP
> > MORON!
>
> > RT
> > Spoken like one of the truly clueless wonders you Liberals are ...
>
> Still supporting your asinine statement?  Why don t you re-kindle the
> McCarthy era with you as McCarthy and Saul Levy filling in for Roy M.
> Cohn, that AIDS riddled viper of a Jew side kick who sat next to
> McCarthy on his inquisition panels. The two of you would make a
> perfect pair to castrate publicly.
>
> RT
>         *************************************
> Ohhh ... poor baby ... your wittle wussy hurts again ... let Babs
> fetch you a diaper, you bed-wetting loon.
>
> PS ... Roy Cohn was something of a dick, which is a whole lot
> more than you can aspire to ...- Hide quoted text -

"Hagar wishes he had a dick." ~Maddi

ChasNemo
2010-11-20 04:09:31 EST
On Nov 19, 11:22 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 19, 8:41 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>

> > "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 18, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > > Our shining star O'Bummer wants to sell us out to the Soviet Union. Though
> > > Communism is dead, the reason why isn't and the resentment still burns
> > > deep
> > > within the hearts of the old Apparatchiks.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101118/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_us_russia_nuclear
>
> > > And O'Bummer wants to hand them our collective national heads on a silver
> > > platter, to bolster his "legacy". I hope the GOP stands strong in the face
> > > of this assault by traitors within our system and rejects any further
> > > concessions.
>
> > > We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an impartial
> > > court for the appropriate disposal.
>
> > WHAT! "We need another McCarthy and haul these traitors in front of an
> > impartial
> > court for the appropriate disposal"
>
> > This statement further substantiates the fact that you are a political
> > MISANTHROPE and have absolutely no sense of history.
>
> > To believe we need another McCarthy brands YOU as a traitor for
> > everything America stands for.
>
> > Go put some road kill on the barbe, pop a Pabst and SHUT THE FUCK UP
> > MORON!
>
> > RT
> > Spoken like one of the truly clueless wonders you Liberals are ...
>
> Still supporting your asinine statement?  Why don’t you re-kindle the
> McCarthy era with you as McCarthy and Saul Levy filling in for Roy M.
> Cohn, that AIDS riddled viper of a Jew side kick who sat next to
> McCarthy on his inquisition panels. The two of you would make a
> perfect pair to castrate publicly.
>
> RT- Hide quoted text -

McCarthy and Cohn both came to bad ends, as do all rightards. Very
satisfying to the rest of us~