Research Discussion: Problems With Aleuns ? // How About This ...

Problems With Aleuns ? // How About This ...
Posts: 10

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-11-17 22:46:27 EST
Problems With Aleuns ? // How About This ...

(this is true) ...
The manager of this Backpackers is a wonderful person, but his Niece
was confronted by her Landlord last night with him saying "you have to
get out as we requested" ... and her saying "I didn't get your
request, I have done nothing wrong". And then the Landlord put some
Shears up to her neck and said "Get Out!". Now in 90 minutes the
Manager of this backpackers is going to hide behind the door of her
house and wait for the Landlord to return. He said the Police can't
get involved at this stage after phoning the police. A friend of mine
a drunk mountain biker badger mask wearing crazy dude is going to look
after this Backpackers from 6:00pm while the Manager goes off to hide
behind the door ready for the shears murderer Landlord. And crazier
than all that is I said I will come and help you dear Manager friend.
Not to be confused with the Owner of this Backpacers, he's out of the
loop, not in The Know, (yet). He just invested $100,000.00 in an
internet company against my advice, hoping the IT CEO doesn't get run
over by a gasoline smoke banger. As for the coming Niece living space
anger... half of the guests here know about the whole conundrum with
some of them putting their hands up for the adventure, and saving the
Niece from loOnies! I might just have a fizzy drink with Mike and
Carol and Belinda and laugh while reading Aliens and UFOs UseNet
NewsGroups Relaxed and with No Anxiety Ever !!!
(And no more $50 bills from Quack Doctors!!!)
(Fluck Yooooooooooooooo!!!)


IT'S GONNA BE PAY BACK TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


http://images.pricerunner.com/product/358x500/49611105/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Collection-Predator-Commando-The-Terminator-Conan-The-Barbarian-%5BDVD%5D.jpg





LOL :->







___






___

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-18 04:59:47 EST
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:46:27 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>And then the Landlord put some
>Shears up to her neck and said "Get Out!". Now in 90 minutes the
>Manager of this backpackers is going to hide behind the door of her
>house and wait for the Landlord to return.

How did it all end?
C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-11-18 05:15:42 EST
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:59:47 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 16:46:27 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>And then the Landlord put some
>>Shears up to her neck and said "Get Out!". Now in 90 minutes the
>>Manager of this backpackers is going to hide behind the door of her
>>house and wait for the Landlord to return.
>
>How did it all end?
>C.


The manager returned with a huge bottle of rum.

I just stayed away waiting for your reply.
You keep me safe dear friend.


Love and Joy.


:->


11:15pm


Happy and Healthy.


Guten Morgen !!!




___






___


My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/


I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-18 06:20:09 EST
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:15:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>The manager returned with a huge bottle of rum.

Mix with coke :-)
C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-11-18 06:43:32 EST
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:20:09 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:15:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>The manager returned with a huge bottle of rum.
>
>Mix with coke :-)
>C.

Mixed with his Red Wine.



BRB

Need Burger from the best place in town !!!




___






___


My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-18 07:10:22 EST
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:43:32 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:20:09 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:15:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>The manager returned with a huge bottle of rum.
>>
>>Mix with coke :-)
>>C.
>
>Mixed with his Red Wine.
>
Some like it HOT :-)
>
>
>BRB
>
>Need Burger from the best place in town !!!
>
Did you walk?

C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-11-18 07:39:57 EST
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:10:22 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:43:32 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:20:09 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:15:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>The manager returned with a huge bottle of rum.
>>>
>>>Mix with coke :-)
>>>C.
>>
>>Mixed with his Red Wine.
>>
>Some like it HOT :-)
>>
>>
>>BRB
>>
>>Need Burger from the best place in town !!!
>>
>Did you walk?
>
>C.


Quite nice at 1:00am here.
Everyone walking.
No gasoline smoke bangers.


P.S.
BP Oil sucks shit !!!






___






___


My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-11-18 07:55:15 EST
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 01:39:57 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:10:22 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:43:32 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:20:09 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:15:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>>>wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>The manager returned with a huge bottle of rum.
>>>>
>>>>Mix with coke :-)
>>>>C.
>>>
>>>Mixed with his Red Wine.
>>>
>>Some like it HOT :-)
>>>
>>>
>>>BRB
>>>
>>>Need Burger from the best place in town !!!
>>>
>>Did you walk?
>>
>>C.
>
>
>Quite nice at 1:00am here.
>Everyone walking.
>No gasoline smoke bangers.
>
>
>P.S.
>BP Oil sucks shit !!!

Oh, and Alexa...
do you have any idea what millions of us
are going to do to these two fluckers...

http://newsoholics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/hayward-dudley.jpg

Mwhahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot shit for brains get treated like Idiot shit for brains.

(Well in this eternal Universe anyway)







___






___


My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-11-18 08:02:05 EST
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 01:55:15 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 01:39:57 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:10:22 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 00:43:32 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:20:09 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 23:15:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>>>>wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>The manager returned with a huge bottle of rum.
>>>>>
>>>>>Mix with coke :-)
>>>>>C.
>>>>
>>>>Mixed with his Red Wine.
>>>>
>>>Some like it HOT :-)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>BRB
>>>>
>>>>Need Burger from the best place in town !!!
>>>>
>>>Did you walk?
>>>
>>>C.
>>
>>
>>Quite nice at 1:00am here.
>>Everyone walking.
>>No gasoline smoke bangers.
>>
>>
>>P.S.
>>BP Oil sucks shit !!!
>
>Oh, and Alexa...
>do you have any idea what millions of us
>are going to do to these two fluckers...
>
>http://newsoholics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/hayward-dudley.jpg
>
>Mwhahahahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Idiot shit for brains get treated like Idiot shit for brains.
>
>(Well in this eternal Universe anyway)

And don't ever try to blame it on the MIB.

Today's Oil Barons are just plain crap
stupid idiot pathetic dead lost loonie
shitty lost souls with some paper money
and no real friends.

Oh, I'm sorry, they have a friend or two...

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/wp-content/post_images/troll-2.jpg



GET READY FOR PAY BACK TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BP CEOs to the DUMPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S.
We didn't need plastic bags ever.
My burger tonight came in a brown paper bag.





___






___


My 5km Walk The Other Day...

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Photos%20For%20Alt%20Alien%20Research/


I am Video Blogging Now Becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving The World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-18 13:52:30 EST
On Fri, 19 Nov 2010 02:02:05 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>P.S.
>We didn't need plastic bags ever.
>My burger tonight came in a brown paper bag.
>
I hope they were tasty!
C.
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron