Research Discussion: Are You Ready? Aye Aye Captain !!!

Are You Ready? Aye Aye Captain !!!

Are you ready? Aye Aye captain, i cant hear you, aye aye captain
ohhhhhhh who lives in a pineapple under the sea NO ONE THANKS TO B.P.
:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77pBcf0o444

LOL

I'm eating some sardines.
It's a bit oily with olive oil.
But maybe some plutonium
from the Russians
because of what
Merck Pharmaceuticals
did to them years ago.

This shit is never going to end
unless we Humans make...

"M.L.O.S.U.N"

________

Relax, you can thank me in the year 2057

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-15 23:39:07 EST
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:50:18 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Are you ready? Aye Aye captain, i cant hear you, aye aye captain
>ohhhhhhh who lives in a pineapple under the sea NO ONE THANKS TO B.P.
>:(

He does: http://www.shivanjaikaran.com/uploads/sponge_bob2.gif
C.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:39:07 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:50:18 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Are you ready? Aye Aye captain, i cant hear you, aye aye captain
>>ohhhhhhh who lives in a pineapple under the sea NO ONE THANKS TO B.P.
>>:(
>
>He does: http://www.shivanjaikaran.com/uploads/sponge_bob2.gif
>C.

How do you know those words are from Sponge Bob cartoons ? :->

(OK Ok ok, you know everything)

6:00pm
Well, weight training time.

http://www.just-whatever.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Body-building-5.jpg

Guten Morgen, ich ging für ein drei Kilometer zu Fuß heute. Ich habe
etwa fünf Kilogramm verlieren, um meine Freundin überraschen, wie ein
Weihnachtsgeschenk. Ich werde in Ordnung sein, denn wenn ich nicht
viel essen, werde ich nicht hungrig. Mein Bizeps endlich geheilt, so
dass eine gute Nachricht. Ich hoffe, alles ist gut mit Ihnen und Ihrem
hübschen Italienerin. Machen Sie einen schönen Tag, ich werde in drei
Stunden Zeit zu schlafen.

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-16 13:02:01 EST
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:09:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>How do you know those words are from Sponge Bob cartoons ? :->
>
>(OK Ok ok, you know everything)

Not EVERYthing :-)

>6:00pm
>Well, weight training time.
>
>http://www.just-whatever.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Body-building-5.jpg

I still stick to my BMI 21 :-)

>Guten Morgen, ich ging für ein drei Kilometer zu Fuß heute. Ich habe
>etwa fünf Kilogramm verlieren, um meine Freundin überraschen, wie ein
>Weihnachtsgeschenk. Ich werde in Ordnung sein, denn wenn ich nicht
>viel essen, werde ich nicht hungrig. Mein Bizeps endlich geheilt, so
>dass eine gute Nachricht. Ich hoffe, alles ist gut mit Ihnen und Ihrem
>hübschen Italienerin. Machen Sie einen schönen Tag, ich werde in drei
>Stunden Zeit zu schlafen.

I hope your girl-friend will appreciate that! Eating is just a (nasty)
habit :-), some claim to live completely without food.
Have a nice and refreshing sleep!

C.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:02:01 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:09:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>How do you know those words are from Sponge Bob cartoons ? :->
>>
>>(OK Ok ok, you know everything)
>>
>Not EVERYthing :-)

7:27am

Guten Morgen !

>>6:00pm
>>Well, weight training time.
>>
>>http://www.just-whatever.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Body-building-5.jpg
>>

>I still stick to my BMI 21 :-)

He is German
and his name is Markus Rühl.

I was studying about him this morning.

He has competed in 'Mr. Olympia'
several times, but only comes 7th or 15th, etc.
He deserves a 1st place.

>>Guten Morgen, ich ging für ein drei Kilometer zu Fuß heute. Ich habe
>>etwa fünf Kilogramm verlieren, um meine Freundin überraschen, wie ein
>>Weihnachtsgeschenk. Ich werde in Ordnung sein, denn wenn ich nicht
>>viel essen, werde ich nicht hungrig. Mein Bizeps endlich geheilt, so
>>dass eine gute Nachricht. Ich hoffe, alles ist gut mit Ihnen und Ihrem
>>hübschen Italienerin. Machen Sie einen schönen Tag, ich werde in drei
>>Stunden Zeit zu schlafen.
>>
>I hope your girl-friend will appreciate that! Eating is just a (nasty)
>habit :-), some claim to live completely without food.
>Have a nice and refreshing sleep!
>
>C.

Good weight training last night.
I upped the weight after warm-ups
and my bicep seems to be OK
back to normal again.

As for food, yesterday
I only had one small meat pie,
and threw away some of the crust.

Then later after training I had
one tin of sardines, four small handfuls
of sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds,
peanuts, and four dried apricots.
Washed down with lots of water.

I've got to help some friends today.
Will be back in UseNet for a browse
later on.

Have a Great Evening Commander !

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-16 21:29:54 EST
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 07:38:23 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I've got to help some friends today.
>Will be back in UseNet for a browse
>later on.

3:30 (am) I think it's a good time for some
rest :-)

>Have a Great Evening Commander !

Have a nice day!

C.

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 03:29:54 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 07:38:23 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I've got to help some friends today.
>>Will be back in UseNet for a browse
>>later on.
>>
>3:30 (am) I think it's a good time for some
>rest :-)
>>
>>Have a Great Evening Commander !
>>
>Have a nice day!
>
>C.

7:20pm

I just posted a report about ENRON and MLOSUN

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-17 16:39:20 EST
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:21:04 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>7:20pm
>
>I just posted a report about ENRON and MLOSUN

Does this bring along any betterment in your financial situation?
C.

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:39:20 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:21:04 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>7:20pm
>>
>>I just posted a report about ENRON and MLOSUN
>
>Does this bring along any betterment in your financial situation?
>C.

No, I always try to think above that.

I can always survive with my new laptop, old computer, friends
computers, internet cafes, etc, and an apple a day.
So that's not a problem.

What is a problem, is this whole planet.
And that is my true joy.
Studying, thinking, caring, and getting better and better.

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-18 04:49:52 EST
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:01:57 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I can always survive with my new laptop, old computer, friends
>computers, internet cafes, etc, and an apple a day.
>So that's not a problem.
>
>What is a problem, is this whole planet.
>And that is my true joy.
>Studying, thinking, caring, and getting better and better.

Brings back old memories .. everytime when I had big troubles
I tried to cure the planet. Any idea why it never worked out?
C.