Research Discussion: Sir Gilligan Horry's All Time Favorite Japanese Song // HANA (Flower)

Sir Gilligan Horry's All Time Favorite Japanese Song // HANA (Flower)

Sir Gilligan Horry's All Time Favorite Japanese Song // HANA (Flower)

I remember the first day a Japanese friend introduced this song to me
in Auckland in about 1988.
A wonderful friend.
He is a professor of rice seeds.

And a wonderful song...

Female version...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8En-zHLBiw

Male version... (starts at 1:42)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrcpcuPAPk

Lyrics:

Kawa wa nagarete dokodoko yukuno

Hito mo nagarete dokodoko yukuno

Sonna nagare ga tsuku koro ni wa

Hana to shite, hana to shite sakasete agetai

Nakinasai warainasai

Itsu no hi ka, itsu no hi ka hana wo sakasouyo

Namida nagarete dokodoko yukuno

Ai mo nagarete dokodoko yukuno

Sonna nagare wo kono uchi ni

Hana to shite, hana to shite mukaete agetai

Hana wa hana to shite waraimo dekiru

Hito wa hito to shite namida mo nagasu

Sore ga shizen no uta nanosa

Kokoro no naka ni, kokoro no naka ni hana wo sakasouyo

Nakinasai warainasai

Itsu itsu mademo, itsu itsu mademo hana wo tsukamouyo

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-14 18:39:02 EST
On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:14:25 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Female version...
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8En-zHLBiw
>
>Male version... (starts at 1:42)
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrcpcuPAPk

I am biased, I prefer the female version :-)
C.

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 00:39:02 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 22:14:25 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Female version...
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8En-zHLBiw
>>
>>Male version... (starts at 1:42)
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vrcpcuPAPk
>
>I am biased, I prefer the female version :-)
>C.

Hi, hows your day / evening ? :->

I've been on a bus for miles and miles
through the countryside
to visit some business friends.

Wow, a huge area I visited last year
that used to be brown tussock and rolling hills,
has been turned into about 70 miles of
flat green cow pasture and in some places
grape vines.

Anyway, it's nice to relax on the bus for hours
winding through the hills and mountains.

How is everything here since I've been away?
Anything new in the Milky Way Galaxy ?

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-15 00:44:45 EST
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:06:58 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Hi, hows your day / evening ? :->

My morning is just about to begin: 6:40 am

>I've been on a bus for miles and miles
>through the countryside
>to visit some business friends.

You get around :-)

>Wow, a huge area I visited last year
>that used to be brown tussock and rolling hills,
>has been turned into about 70 miles of
>flat green cow pasture and in some places
>grape vines.

Same thing happens to me all the time, whenever I
re-visit a place where I had been 10, 20 or 30 years ago ...
everything appears changed..

>Anyway, it's nice to relax on the bus for hours
>winding through the hills and mountains.

I am not using busses outside of the city very often,
but my longest trip by bus was all over the northern
island of NZ :-)

>How is everything here since I've been away?
>Anything new in the Milky Way Galaxy ?

Only some visitors from M87 ;-(
C.

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 06:44:45 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:06:58 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Hi, hows your day / evening ? :->
>>
>My morning is just about to begin: 6:40 am

Yeah, it's 6:53pm here.

>>I've been on a bus for miles and miles
>>through the countryside
>>to visit some business friends.
>>
>You get around :-)

I had a studio near the art gallery in Christchurch.
But it was way above my budget.
And I'm slow getting the dot com up to speed
because I'm sorting out many other things.
So, then, I thought... get rid of everything except
my backpack and my laptop.

>>Wow, a huge area I visited last year
>>that used to be brown tussock and rolling hills,
>>has been turned into about 70 miles of
>>flat green cow pasture and in some places
>>grape vines.
>>
>Same thing happens to me all the time, whenever I
>re-visit a place where I had been 10, 20 or 30 years ago ...
>everything appears changed..

I don't know who did that,
but it's a huge project.

On the other hand,
a simple project if they got the Land free
and the irrigation free.

>>Anyway, it's nice to relax on the bus for hours
>>winding through the hills and mountains.
>>
>I am not using busses outside of the city very often,
>but my longest trip by bus was all over the northern
>island of NZ :-)

I don't like busses or planes.

1.
The busses are on stupid idea roads
with people driving at you at 110kms an hour.

2.
Planes are just Buzz Bombs.

But I can't complain too much.
Because even if I had an advanced UFO from planet Ewestimawa...
someone somewhere would shoot me down !

8-)>

>>How is everything here since I've been away?
>>Anything new in the Milky Way Galaxy ?
>>
>Only some visitors from M87 ;-(
>C.

Swap some Indian tea for some M87 manglosteen juice.

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-15 23:35:35 EST
On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 19:02:05 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>>Hi, hows your day / evening ? :->
>>My morning is just about to begin: 6:40 am
>Yeah, it's 6:53pm here.

5:25 am right now.

>I had a studio near the art gallery in Christchurch.
>But it was way above my budget.
>And I'm slow getting the dot com up to speed
>because I'm sorting out many other things.
>So, then, I thought... get rid of everything except
>my backpack and my laptop.

And your new bike, of course :-)

>>everything appears changed..
>I don't know who did that,
>but it's a huge project.

Elves? Little green men? The borgers?

>On the other hand,
>a simple project if they got the Land free
>and the irrigation free.

Noting is free, unless you take it!

>>>Anyway, it's nice to relax on the bus for hours
>>>winding through the hills and mountains.
>
>I don't like busses or planes.

You don't?

>1.
>The busses are on stupid idea roads
>with people driving at you at 110kms an hour.

Only 110 km/h? There still is no speed limit for
ordinary cars on German freeways/autobahns.

>2.
>Planes are just Buzz Bombs.

I avoid planes, too. I had my share of air travel,
no need to try my luck now...

>But I can't complain too much.
>Because even if I had an advanced UFO from planet Ewestimawa...
>someone somewhere would shoot me down !
>
> 8-)>

I don't know anything abbot UFOs from Ewestimawa, but I have not
heard that many of them were shot down lately ..

>>>How is everything here since I've been away?
>>>Anything new in the Milky Way Galaxy ?
>>Only some visitors from M87 ;-(
>
>Swap some Indian tea for some M87 manglosteen juice.

Ok, pass the Indian!

C.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 05:35:35 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>My morning is just about to begin: 6:40 am
>>Yeah, it's 6:53pm here.
>>
>5:25 am right now.

6:10pm

I made another post in a newer thread.

>>I had a studio near the art gallery in Christchurch.
>>But it was way above my budget.
>>And I'm slow getting the dot com up to speed
>>because I'm sorting out many other things.
>>So, then, I thought... get rid of everything except
>>my backpack and my laptop.
>>
>And your new bike, of course :-)

Took it back to the shop
because of two problems.

Then I got on a bus.

I will try a different bike when I return up north soon.
Unless I go to Japan or something.

>>>everything appears changed..
>>I don't know who did that,
>>but it's a huge project.
>>
>Elves? Little green men? The borgers?
>
>>On the other hand,
>>a simple project if they got the Land free
>>and the irrigation free.
>>
>Noting is free, unless you take it!

>>I don't like busses or planes.
>>
>You don't?
>
>>1.
>>The busses are on stupid idea roads
>>with people driving at you at 110kms an hour.
>>
>Only 110 km/h? There still is no speed limit for
>ordinary cars on German freeways/autobahns.
>
>>2.
>>Planes are just Buzz Bombs.
>>
>I avoid planes, too. I had my share of air travel,
>no need to try my luck now...
>

>>But I can't complain too much.
>>Because even if I had an advanced UFO from planet Ewestimawa...
>>someone somewhere would shoot me down !
>>
>> 8-)>
>>
>I don't know anything abbot UFOs from Ewestimawa, but I have not
>heard that many of them were shot down lately ..

I don't have proof,
but we UFO researchers get a few hints and clues.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2007/06/07/India372.jpg

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-16 12:55:56 EST
On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:18:27 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>And your new bike, of course :-)
>
>Took it back to the shop
>because of two problems.
>
>Then I got on a bus.
>
>I will try a different bike when I return up north soon.
>Unless I go to Japan or something.

19 h (= 7 pm)

Are you serious?
C.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:55:56 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:18:27 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>>And your new bike, of course :-)
>>
>>Took it back to the shop
>>because of two problems.
>>
>>Then I got on a bus.
>>
>>I will try a different bike when I return up north soon.
>>Unless I go to Japan or something.
>
>19 h (= 7 pm)
>
>Are you serious?
>C.

Yeah, the department store
sent me to a bike shop
6kms away.

There I met Joe
the owner of a small bicycle repair shop.
Joe has a contract with the department store.

Anyway, I just took the bike back
to the department store and got a refund.
They also have errors in their procedures.

Besides, catching the bus and
talking with business friends
down here is more important
than my love for bicycles, right now.

Last night before sleeping I listened to this...

C2CAM 2008-03-30- ET Contact & Energy- Art Bell- Hour 1.mp3

(Dr Steven M. Greer)

Nothing new, and it almost seems like he has backed down a bit.

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-16 21:27:45 EST
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 08:09:20 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Anyway, I just took the bike back
>to the department store and got a refund.

But why? Did you need the money, or was there
something wrong with the bicycle? You seemed
to be so happy having it.
C.