Research Discussion: I STILL Blame DEBUNKERS For All The Worlds Problems//PROOF PROOF PROOF!!!

I STILL Blame DEBUNKERS For All The Worlds Problems//PROOF PROOF PROOF!!!
Posts: 14

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-14 00:07:15 EST
It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it is the
debunkers who
are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS ISLAND EARTH.
Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the banner of anti-
debunkerism AND honest science! It is way BEYOND time that we
annihilate this plague on civilization.

Let me be the first to state that there will be a very short grace
period to all debunkers that surrender right now. Please report to
your closest FEMA camp for your induction and indoctrination.

To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold out, please be
advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion debunker-buster bombs to
be used against all debunker strongholds.

A new day is dawning and all people will be free, but not until every
last debunker is eliminated from the face of the EARTH!!

Good day and God Bless each and every one of you, except debunkers of
course!!

Sir Å

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
A Debunker responds: ((Deleted))

It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, your kind is on the Final
Solutions "List!" ALL MANKIND have had enough of debunkers,
degunkers, misinfo-specialists and anti-science useful idiots.

The saturation bombing of ALL debunker strongholds should start any
second now. I would suggest that all the debunker cells surrender
right now and march over to the FEMA camps for protection.

A new day is dawning and a BRAVE NEW WORLD is almost upon us, a world
WITHOUT the truth-terrorists known as DEBUNKERS. Good riddance to
bad bad bad rubbish, I say!!!

Sir Å

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-11-14 02:06:15 EST
On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 21:07:15 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it is the
>debunkers who
>are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS ISLAND EARTH.
>Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the banner of anti-
>debunkerism AND honest science! It is way BEYOND time that we
>annihilate this plague on civilization.
>
>Let me be the first to state that there will be a very short grace
>period to all debunkers that surrender right now. Please report to
>your closest FEMA camp for your induction and indoctrination.
>
>To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold out, please be
>advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion debunker-buster bombs to
>be used against all debunker strongholds.
>
>A new day is dawning and all people will be free, but not until every
>last debunker is eliminated from the face of the EARTH!!
>
>Good day and God Bless each and every one of you, except debunkers of
>course!!
>
>Sir Å
>
>; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
>A Debunker responds: ((Deleted))
>
>It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, your kind is on the Final
>Solutions "List!" ALL MANKIND have had enough of debunkers,
>degunkers, misinfo-specialists and anti-science useful idiots.
>
>The saturation bombing of ALL debunker strongholds should start any
>second now. I would suggest that all the debunker cells surrender
>right now and march over to the FEMA camps for protection.
>
>A new day is dawning and a BRAVE NEW WORLD is almost upon us, a world
>WITHOUT the truth-terrorists known as DEBUNKERS. Good riddance to
>bad bad bad rubbish, I say!!!
>
>Sir Å


Greetings and Respect to You
Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

The best thing to do is let Debunkers be Debunkers.
And let Old Ladies that Love Coronation Street on Television be
Old Ladies that Love Coronation Street on Television.
Then us new generation of internet educated people
can make a Multi-Location Open-Source United Nations
with an Open-Source United Nations website and message board forum.
I say "Multi-Location" because we can never let just 1 or 10 people
control it all from one secret building.
And apart from the M.L.O.S.U.N ...
we will need a massive community center in the middle
of each town and city connected to the M.L.O.S.U.N.
And connected not just via the internet, but also
connected with many other ways as back-up systems.
If one communications connection is taken out.
We will have 7 or 8 other communications connection systems
that will function just as well.

I wonder about the communications systems
of the "Wisdom of Several Races".


http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html


________________________________________





___






___

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-14 03:22:40 EST
On Nov 13, 11:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 21:07:15 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>
>
>
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
> >It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it is the
> >debunkers who
> >are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS ISLAND EARTH.
> >Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the banner of anti-
> >debunkerism AND honest science!    It is way BEYOND time that we
> >annihilate this plague on civilization.
>
> >Let me be the first to state that there will be a very short grace
> >period to all debunkers that surrender right now.  Please report to
> >your closest FEMA camp for your induction and indoctrination.
>
> >To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold out, please be
> >advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion debunker-buster bombs to
> >be used against all debunker strongholds.
>
> >A new day is dawning and all people will be free, but not until every
> >last debunker is eliminated from the face of the EARTH!!
>
> >Good day and God Bless each and every one of you, except debunkers of
> >course!!
>
> >Sir Å
>
> >; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
> >A Debunker responds:  ((Deleted))
>
> >It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, your kind is on the Final
> >Solutions "List!"  ALL MANKIND have had enough of debunkers,
> >degunkers, misinfo-specialists and anti-science useful idiots.
>
> >The saturation bombing of ALL debunker strongholds should start any
> >second now.  I would suggest that all the debunker cells surrender
> >right now and march over to the FEMA camps for protection.
>
> >A new day is dawning and a BRAVE NEW WORLD is almost upon us, a world
> >WITHOUT the truth-terrorists known as DEBUNKERS.  Good riddance  to
> >bad bad bad rubbish, I say!!!
>
> >Sir Å
>
> Greetings and Respect to You
> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>
> The best thing to do is let Debunkers be Debunkers.

Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND, or are you really working for T.H.E.M.
(Trouble handlers enrich mayhem!). May I remind you and everyone in
the world what the debunkers ultimate goal is: the destruction of ALL
LIFE on THIS ISLAND EARTH.

Although there numbers may be small, "H"eroin, Hagar, Casanobrain,
Cujo and the others pose a most dangerous threat that must be
subdued. Everyday we grow weaker and they grow stronger. There is
only ONE solution to the debunker problem: THE FINAL SOLUTION. It
will happen or my name isn't Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.





> And let Old Ladies that Love Coronation Street on Television be
> Old Ladies that Love Coronation Street on Television.
> Then us new generation of internet educated people
> can make a Multi-Location Open-Source United Nations
> with an Open-Source United Nations website and message board forum.
> I say "Multi-Location" because we can never let just 1 or 10 people
> control it all from one secret building.
> And apart from the M.L.O.S.U.N ...
> we will need a massive community center in the middle
> of each town and city connected to the M.L.O.S.U.N.
> And connected not just via the internet, but also
> connected with many other ways as back-up systems.
> If one communications connection is taken out.
> We will have 7 or 8 other communications connection systems
> that will function just as well.
>
> I wonder about the communications systems
> of the "Wisdom of Several Races".
>
> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>
> ________________________________________
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___


HVAC
2010-11-14 08:23:00 EST
On 11/14/2010 12:07 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it is the
> debunkers who
> are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS ISLAND EARTH.


Request to play with a debunker's root is denied.
(Now you'll have to go back to playing with yourself)

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-14 13:39:28 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
news:cfca1b57-94fa-4c61-814b-caf255f4bc96@n32g2000prc.googlegroups.com:

> It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it is the
> debunkers who are at the ROOT

Request to have an IQ greater than a house plant is DENIED.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"Its so comforting knowing you will never have a man." - Ed whispering
sweet nothings to his blowup doll.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-14 13:40:29 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
news:ca4bd282-593c-4d1e-9e8b-bf86e6cf4e1d@n32g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

> On Nov 13, 11:06\ufffdpm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 21:07:15 -0800 (PST), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
>>
>>
>>
>> Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote:
>> >It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it is the
>> >debunkers who
>> >are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS ISLAND EARTH.
>> >Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the banner of anti-
>> >debunkerism AND honest science! \ufffd \ufffdIt is way BEYOND time that we
>> >annihilate this plague on civilization.
>>
>> >Let me be the first to state that there will be a very short grace
>> >period to all debunkers that surrender right now. \ufffdPlease report to
>> >your closest FEMA camp for your induction and indoctrination.
>>
>> >To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold out, please
>> >be advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion debunker-buster bombs
>> >to be used against all debunker strongholds.
>>
>> >A new day is dawning and all people will be free, but not until
>> >every last debunker is eliminated from the face of the EARTH!!
>>
>> >Good day and God Bless each and every one of you, except debunkers
>> >of course!!
>>
>> >Sir \ufffd
>>
>> >; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
>> >A Debunker responds: \ufffd((Deleted))
>>
>> >It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, your kind is on the
>> >Final Solutions "List!" \ufffdALL MANKIND have had enough of debunkers,
>> >degunkers, misinfo-specialists and anti-science useful idiots.
>>
>> >The saturation bombing of ALL debunker strongholds should start any
>> >second now. \ufffdI would suggest that all the debunker cells surrender
>> >right now and march over to the FEMA camps for protection.
>>
>> >A new day is dawning and a BRAVE NEW WORLD is almost upon us, a
>> >world WITHOUT the truth-terrorists known as DEBUNKERS. \ufffdGood
>> >riddance \ufffdto bad bad bad rubbish, I say!!!
>>
>> >Sir \ufffd
>>
>> Greetings and Respect to You
>> Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
>>
>> The best thing to do is let Debunkers be Debunkers.
>
> Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND, or are you really working for T.H.E.M.
> (Trouble handlers enrich mayhem!). May I remind you and everyone in
> the world what the debunkers ultimate goal is: the destruction of ALL
> LIFE on THIS ISLAND EARTH.
>
> Although there numbers may be small, "H"eroin, Hagar, Casanobrain,
> Cujo and the others pose a most dangerous threat that must be
> subdued. Everyday we grow weaker and they grow stronger. There is
> only ONE solution to the debunker problem: THE FINAL SOLUTION. It
> will happen or my name isn't Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Request to hide behind a sockpuppet is DENIED, Gary.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"I do hide behind a P.O. Box, because I'm on the Internet all the
time, and this is the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid" -Ed Wollmann,
running and hiding like a brave coward.

The Patriot
2010-11-14 14:54:40 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:cfca1b57-94fa-4c61-814b-caf255f4bc96@n32g2000prc.googlegroups.com...
It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it
is the
debunkers who
are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS
ISLAND EARTH.
Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the
banner of anti-
debunkerism AND honest science! It is way BEYOND
time that we
annihilate this plague on civilization.

Let me be the first to state that there will be a very
short grace
period to all debunkers that surrender right now.
Please report to
your closest FEMA camp for your induction and
indoctrination.

To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold
out, please be
advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion
debunker-buster bombs to
be used against all debunker strongholds.

A new day is dawning and all people will be free, but
not until every
last debunker is eliminated from the face of the
EARTH!!

Good day and God Bless each and every one of you,
except debunkers of
course!!

Sir \ufffd

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
A Debunker responds: ((Deleted))

It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, your kind
is on the Final
Solutions "List!" ALL MANKIND have had enough of
debunkers,
degunkers, misinfo-specialists and anti-science useful
idiots.

The saturation bombing of ALL debunker strongholds
should start any
second now. I would suggest that all the debunker
cells surrender
right now and march over to the FEMA camps for
protection.

A new day is dawning and a BRAVE NEW WORLD is almost
upon us, a world
WITHOUT the truth-terrorists known as DEBUNKERS. Good
riddance to
bad bad bad rubbish, I say!!!

Sir \ufffd
......................................................
Did you hear a noise? It sounded like an elephant
fart.



John Smith
2010-11-14 14:55:16 EST
On 11/13/2010 9:07 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it is the
> debunkers who
> are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS ISLAND EARTH.
> Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the banner of anti-
> debunkerism AND honest science! It is way BEYOND time that we
> annihilate this plague on civilization.
> ...

Whenever a lie is needed to hide the truth, to escape punishment, to
make a profit, to gain power, etc., you are going to always find those
who elegantly can compose the lie in "debunker science." For some
reason, this works on weak minds ... I still believe the truth will out.
Sometimes, it just takes too long for the truth to see light of day
... other times, not.

Regards,
JS

The Patriot
2010-11-14 15:00:19 EST

"HVAC" <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ibonrk$jjg$1@hvac.motzarella.org...
> On 11/14/2010 12:07 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
>> It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that
>> it is the
>> debunkers who
>> are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on
>> THIS ISLAND EARTH.
>
>
> Request to play with a debunker's root is denied.
> (Now you'll have to go back to playing with yourself)
>
But HVAC, Sir Arthur Numbnutz has nothing to play with.
He has been a eunuch since he caught his tools in the
screen door.



Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-15 14:48:07 EST
On Nov 14, 12:00 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:ibonrk$jjg$1@hvac.motzarella.org...> On 11/14/2010 12:07 AM, Sir Arthur C.B.E.
> > Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:
> >> It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that
> >> it is the
> >> debunkers who
> >> are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on
> >> THIS ISLAND EARTH.
>
> > Request to play with a debunker's root is denied.
> > (Now you'll have to go back to playing with yourself)
>
> But HVAC, Sir Arthur Numbnutz has nothing to play with.
> He has been a eunuch since he caught his tools in the
> screen door.

Traitors are NOT allowed on these newsgroups, you must LEAVE now!!

It should STILL be apparent to everybody by now that it is the
debunkers who are at the ROOT of every problem that we face on THIS
ISLAND EARTH.

Luckily for ALL MANKIND, we are uniting under the banner of anti-
debunkerism AND honest science! It is way BEYOND time that we
annihilate this plague on civilization.

Let me be the first to state that there will be a very short grace
period to all debunkers that surrender right now. Please report to
your closest FEMA camp for your induction and indoctrination.

To the debunkers who refuse to give up and try to hold out, please be
advised that NATO is readying 1 quadrillion debunker-buster bombs to
be used against all debunker strongholds.

A new day is dawning and all people will be free, but not until every
last debunker is eliminated from the face of the EARTH!!

Good day and God Bless each and every one of you, except debunkers of
course!!

Sir Å
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron