Research Discussion: What Will The Future Of This Earth Be Like?

What Will The Future Of This Earth Be Like?

John Winston
2010-11-13 12:02:34 EST
Subject: What Will The Future Of This Earth Be Like?
Nov. 13, 2010.

These people tell us what this Earth may be like in
the future.

Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010
Subject: Vision of the new world
Beautiful.....We CAN bring it into being

Suzy S-ar's is the most descriptive.
J-nis

My Vision For the New World!

Taan-en writes

Radiant Fellow Travelers on the Highway of H-aven, Have
you ever had peak experiences in which you saw
something d-vine, and then knew of no one else who had
seen the same thing? During that period, you have this
strange feeling of aloneness and wonder . . .

Then later you start discovering people who have seen
the same thing . . .

In 1976 I saw the future of the world . . . the Dawn of
the Golden A-e . . . in spectacularly dazzling detail
and an overwhelming Knowingness that This Will Manifest.
In fact, it was already manifested on the etheric
plane, and will precipitate into 3D at the appropriate
time.

That time is now approaching. And I bow at the feet of
others who have had the same vision, and are coming
forward by the thousands now, all over the world,
sharing these beautiful visions.

Below is one such version of it, written by our dear
friend Suzy St-r, of Springfield, Oregon. It never
ceases to amaze me how the details have been shown to
countless people across the planet, all unconnected
from each other, and yet the details are identical . . .

With Love to Infinity
. . . Ta-nsen

From: "Suzy Sta-"
s*r@earthlink.net
Subject: MY VISION FOR THE NEW WORLD!
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010

November 2010

MY VISION FOR THE NEW WORLD! (***WOWEEEEE!!)

by Suzy -tar

Dear Ones,

In the Fifth Dimension or the New W-rld, there will be
a new drive and a motivation. This will be a driving
force of an entirely new economic system from what the
earth has seen.

In the New Wo-ld there will be a new economic system
that will be just the opposite of all the principles of
good economics as the worl- sees economics today. This
new system will be motivated not by greed or the love
of money, but will flourish by being open, honest,
sharing, loving others and friendship. No longer will
there be power struggles of any kind.

With the elimination of greed and hostility, there will
no longer be any need for m-litary defense systems,
s-curity of any type, or p-lice forces we now see
prominent through out the whole earth. As we move to
the consciousness of love, there will be no more wa-s,
and all will receive support, h-aling and equal
opportunity for all.

There will no longer be the love of money and the
accumulation of wealth that has caused the destructive
forces we now see upon the earth. Economic growth will
no longer be controlled by the raising of interest
rates and the constant rise in inflation will be turned
to one of deflation.

All the Starseeds and Lightworkers that have come here
to assist in ushering in the New Wor-d (or Garden of
Eden or Fifth Dimension) will be the givers of their
selves as well as the givers of all their personal
knowledge and assets. They will understand the values
and the laws of giving until everyone is abundant and
there will be no more illness or lack of anything.
F-ee energy will be available to all.

In fact the Starseeds and Lightworkers will have
everything, but will have no private possessions or
private ownership. They will have no savings and they
will withhold nothing for themselves. This lifestyle
will make them the people of greatest influence,
wisdom, and prestige. They will be admired and truly
loved by all those living in the new wo-ld. They will
have no self agenda but will be teachers and givers
striving to be the best Starseeds and Lightworkers upon
the earth.. These Starseeds and Lightworkers heart and
love of giving will make them great among the teachers
in the new world. No matter how much they give, they
will never be able to give all that they have coming
in. They will not be able to decrease their possessions
no matter how much they manage to give away. The wealth
will always be increasing to the giver, and they will
always receive more than they are able to give.

The reason is that everyone in the New Worl-d will
realize and recognize the laws of giving and will be
giving to others, before one is able to give away what
he has, there will be many others who see that a need
has been created by the one giving. They will want to
fulfill his need even before he has a need.

There will be no hoarding of knowledge, wealth or
assets. Abundance will flow like a river without any
dam or obstructions. It will be as if giving is the
great watering system that makes everything grow and
flourish. We may visualize a huge field made up of the
finest trees of every kind into a garden orchard. Each
tree is being nurtured by the abundance of water coming
from everywhere, from the canals, from the wells,
springs, from the sprinkling system, and from the rain.
Every tree has such an abundance that they want to give
away water to avoid a flood they cannot contain, so the
entire tree population of the entire field is sharing
and giving to others equally.

In addition the he-ling and supporting, the flowing of
knowledge and services to one another will flow equally
among the New W-rld. Whenever there is any duty or
chore to be done there will be many wanting to perform
each service or duty. Everyone will work together,
helping and supporting those who have chosen to make
the transition to adjust to their New Worl-.

The result will be total trust and f-ith of everyone
for each other without any exceptions. Everyone will
want to share all their joy and happiness with all the
others. There will be a continual party atmosphere of
sharing and giving to fulfill the others wants and
desires. Everyone will become t-lepathic as all lying,
cheating and deceit will become a thing of the past.

There will be such a sense of sharing, everyone will be
more than welcome anywhere within the entire New -orld.
We will have no need of private vehicles as our
thoughts will be able to take us wherever we wish to be
in the blink of an eye.

Creative Communities will be built where everyone can
live fr-e of debt and any financial worries and
training will be furnished to assist them in adjusting
to our new w-rld of abundance. Hea-ing centers will be
in each community along with orphanages for the
children without parents where they can live in a
nurturing atmosphere and receive all the education and
support they need as they grow into their adulthood
and take their place in our society. Everyone will have
schooling available to them so they can be trained to
fit into their new wor-d and be the sovereign
individuals that G-d wanted for all.

Libraries, Art Galleries, Museums and Performing Art
Centers, providing music and cultural events will be in
each community so their history and the beauty of their
roots can be preserved and appreciated by all. Relief
Shelters will be constructed in each community to
provide for those who have been displaced and are
making the transition into our New Worl-. Our Starseeds
and Lightworkers will be available to work with them to
provide the heal-ng and counseling necessary for them
to take their place in our communities.

Everyone will be honored and recognized as the Go- that
they are by all the others. Everyone will be loving and
totally trustworthy. The person with the least will
always be the one with the most. Everyone in the New
W-rld will be equal and will always be rushing to fill
the others need.

We will be abiding and living within the glory of -od
as the love and the s-irit of each of us has total
freedom to move and express himself in every individual
in the entirety of the New Wo-ld all at the same time
and all at once. And that my dear ones, is my vision of
the Fifth Dimension. Thank you for allowing me to share
it with you. TOGETHER WE HAVE CHANGED OUR WORLD WITH
OUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, COMPASSION & INTENT!

Love, blessings & peace,

Suzy Sta-

PS; Check out my website for additional information
www.suzystar.net

John Winston. johnfw@mlode.com

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:02:34 -0800, "John Winston" <johnfw@mlode.com>
wrote:

>Subject: What Will The Future Of This Earth Be Like?

Beautiful and clean and intelligent.

With motherships all over the solar system.

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-14 01:41:02 EST
On Nov 13, 9:02 am, "John Winston" <joh...@mlode.com> wrote:
> [...]
> provide the heal-ng and counseling necessary for them
> to take their place in our communities.
>
> Everyone will be honored and recognized as the Go- that
> they are by all the others. Everyone will be loving and
> totally trustworthy. The person with the least will
> always be the one with the most. Everyone in the New
> W-rld will be equal and will always be rushing to fill
> the others need.
>
> We will be abiding and living within the glory of -od
> as the love and the s-irit of each of us has total
> freedom to move and express himself in every individual
> in the entirety of the New Wo-ld all at the same time
> and all at once. And that my dear ones, is my vision of
> the Fifth Dimension. Thank you for allowing me to share
> it with you. TOGETHER WE HAVE CHANGED OUR WORLD WITH
> OUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, COMPASSION & INTENT!

The Future® of THIS ISLAND EARTH will be a paradise for ALL RACES of
the KNOWN UNIVERSE. This will happen when every known debunker is
expunged forever!!! These truth-terrorists© will eventually be
vanquished once and for all.

The debunkers end-game: the elimination of ALL HUMAN LIFE on Terra
firma. We must NOT allow this to happen.

Debunkers are traitors (H), treacherous (Hagar), evil (casanobrain),
immoral, hopeless and must be obliterated.

The Future never looked so bright, but the cancer of debunkers will
have to once and for all be smashed into a quadrillion pieces with a
quintllion debunker buster bombs.

Freedom Man
2010-11-14 10:44:25 EST
See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned alive with the genuinely kind
intention of saving souls from the eternal fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can but does not want to, he
is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then he is both powerless and
wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that
takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

John Smith
2010-11-14 15:07:37 EST
On 11/13/2010 10:41 PM, Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

The debunkers will continue their de-evolution until they finally deny
that food is food. At this time they will begin to die and we will
become alarmed. They will have to be house in wards where they are fed
baby pablum, loaded with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, etc., and
cared for on a 24/7 schedule.

Bad times lie ahead ... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

The Patriot
2010-11-14 15:25:10 EST

wrote:
> [...]
> that
> they are by all the others. Everyone will be loving
> and
> totally trustworthy. The person with the least will
> always be the one with the most. Everyone in the New
> W-rld will be equal and will always be rushing to
> fill
> the others need.
>
> We will be abiding and living within the glory of -od
> as the love and the s-irit of each of us has total
> freedom to move and express himself in every
> individual
> in the entirety of the New Wo-ld all at the same time
> and all at once. And that my dear ones, is my vision
> of
> the Fifth Dimension. Thank you for allowing me to
> share
> it with you. TOGETHER WE HAVE CHANGED OUR WORLD WITH
> OUR UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, COMPASSION & INTENT!

The Future\ufffd of THIS ISLAND EARTH will be a paradise for
ALL RACES of
the KNOWN UNIVERSE. This will happen when every known
debunker is
expunged forever!!! These truth-terrorists\ufffd will
eventually be
vanquished once and for all.

The debunkers end-game: the elimination of ALL HUMAN
LIFE on Terra
firma. We must NOT allow this to happen.

Debunkers are traitors (H), treacherous (Hagar), evil
(casanobrain),
immoral, hopeless and must be obliterated.

The Future never looked so bright, but the cancer of
debunkers will
have to once and for all be smashed into a quadrillion
pieces with a
quintllion debunker buster bombs.
O.K. Holeflapper, the space ship will be arriving in
the morning. Now drink your Kool-ade and go to bed.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-11-15 14:47:01 EST
On Nov 14, 12:25 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> [...]
> ALL RACES of
> the KNOWN UNIVERSE.  This will happen when every known
> debunker is
> expunged forever!!!  These truth-terrorists� will
> eventually be
> vanquished once and for all.
>
> The debunkers end-game: the elimination of ALL HUMAN
> LIFE on Terra
> firma.  We must NOT allow this to happen.
>
> Debunkers are traitors (H), treacherous (Hagar), evil
> (casanobrain),
> immoral, hopeless and must be obliterated.
>
> The Future never looked so bright, but the cancer of
> debunkers will
> have to once and for all be smashed into a quadrillion
> pieces with a
> quintllion debunker buster bombs.
> O.K. Holeflapper, the space ship will be arriving in
> the morning.  Now drink your Kool-ade and go to bed.

Traitors are NOT allowed on these newsgroups, you MUST leave now!!!

The Future® of THIS ISLAND EARTH will be a paradise for ALL RACES of
the KNOWN UNIVERSE. This will happen when every known debunker is
expunged forever!!! These truth-terrorists© will eventually be
vanquished once and for all.

The debunkers end-game: the elimination of ALL HUMAN LIFE on Terra
firma. We must NOT allow this to happen.

Debunkers are traitors (H), treacherous (Hagar), evil (casanobrain),
immoral, hopeless and must be obliterated.

The Future never looked so bright, but the cancer of debunkers will
have to once and for all be smashed into a quadrillion pieces with a
quintllion debunker buster bombs.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-15 17:42:39 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in

> On Nov 14, 12:25\ufffdpm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> message
<snip>
>> O.K. Holeflapper, the space ship will be arriving in
>> the morning. \ufffdNow drink your Kool-ade and go to bed.
>
> Traitors are NOT allowed on these newsgroups, you MUST leave now!!!
>
> The Future[slap!]

Request to have a future is DENIED.

"That's all you losers post." - Ed, the kind, caring counselor.

The Patriot
2010-11-16 16:47:08 EST

wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers
> A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 13, 9:02 am, "John Winston" <joh...@mlode.com>
> wrote:
>

> > Subject: What Will The Future Of This Earth Be
> > Like?
> > Nov. 13, 2010.
>
> > These people tell us what this Earth may be like in
> > the future.

> > Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010
> > Subject: Vision of the new world
> > Beautiful.....We CAN bring it into being
>
> > Suzy S-ar's is the most descriptive.
> > J-nis
>
> > My Vision For the New World!
>
> > Taan-en writes
>
> > Radiant Fellow Travelers on the Highway of H-aven,
> > Have
> > you ever had peak experiences in which you saw
> > something d-vine, and then knew of no one else who
> > had
> > seen the same thing? During that period, you have
> > this
> > strange feeling of aloneness and wonder . . .
>
> > Then later you start discovering people who have
> > seen
> > the same thing . . .
>
> > In 1976 I saw the future of the world . . . the
> > Dawn
> > of
> > the Golden A-e . . . in spectacularly dazzling
> > detail
> > and an overwhelming Knowingness that This Will
> > Manifest.
> > In fact, it was already manifested on the etheric
> > plane, and will precipitate into 3D at the
> > appropriate
> > time.
>
> > That time is now approaching. And I bow at the feet
> > of
> > others who have had the same vision, and are coming
> > forward by the thousands now, all over the world,
> > sharing these beautiful visions.
>
> > Below is one such version of it, written by our
> > dear
> > friend Suzy St-r, of Springfield, Oregon. It never
> > ceases to amaze me how the details have been shown
> > countless people across the planet, all unconnected
> > from each other, and yet the details are identical
> > .
> > . .
>
> > With Love to Infinity
> > . . . Ta-nsen
>
> > From: "Suzy Sta-"
> > suzys...@earthlink.net
> > Subject: MY VISION FOR THE NEW WORLD!
> > Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010
> O.K. Holeflapper, the space ship will be arriving in
> the morning. Now drink your Kool-ade and go to bed.

Traitors are NOT allowed on these newsgroups, you MUST
leave now!!!

The Future\ufffd of THIS ISLAND EARTH will be a paradise for
ALL RACES of
the KNOWN UNIVERSE.
Request to race to the edge of the known universe is
granted.