Research Discussion: They Are Laughing Their Asses Off ..

They Are Laughing Their Asses Off ..

The dumb Nigger keeps making an ass of himself in front of the entire world
... in public ... on world-wide TV !! Of course, MSNBC won't show you any
of the gaffes. He chastises China for not pegging its currency, while at
the same time the Feds are forcing the Dollar to drop like a rock. The rest
of the world just shrugs and ignores El Negro Grande.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_bi_ge/obama_asia

Someone needs to tell this dumb fucker that his Mojo has left him in the
dust ... it ain't there no more.

Jake
2010-11-13 04:43:46 EST
On Nov 12, 8:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> El Negro Grande.

Whoa!
Jake.

Bert
2010-11-13 07:20:24 EST
On Nov 12, 9:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> The dumb Nigger keeps making an ass of himself in front of the entire world
> ... in public ... on world-wide TV !!  Of course, MSNBC won't show you any
> of the gaffes.  He chastises China for not pegging its currency, while at
> the same time the Feds are forcing the Dollar to drop like a rock.  The rest
> of the world just shrugs and ignores El Negro Grande.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_bi_ge/obama_asia
>
> Someone needs to tell this dumb fucker that his Mojo has left him in the
> dust ... it ain't there no more.

KKK+ GOP=Hagar Americans Sad but true TreBert

On Nov 12, 8:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> El Negro Grande.

Whoa!
Jake.

Hagar es el cracker muy grande..

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Nov 12, 9:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> The dumb Nigger keeps making an ass of himself in front of the entire
> world
> ... in public ... on world-wide TV !! Of course, MSNBC won't show you any
> of the gaffes. He chastises China for not pegging its currency, while at
> the same time the Feds are forcing the Dollar to drop like a rock. The
> rest
> of the world just shrugs and ignores El Negro Grande.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_bi_ge/obama_asia
>
> Someone needs to tell this dumb fucker that his Mojo has left him in the
> dust ... it ain't there no more.

KKK+ GOP=Hagar Americans Sad but true TreBert

Hagmericans for short. You can tell them by the signs they wave supporting
candidates who work against their interests.

On Nov 13, 4:20 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 9:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > The dumb Nigger keeps making an ass of himself in front of the entire world
> > ... in public ... on world-wide TV !!  Of course, MSNBC won't show you any
> > of the gaffes.  He chastises China for not pegging its currency, while at
> > the same time the Feds are forcing the Dollar to drop like a rock.  The rest
> > of the world just shrugs and ignores El Negro Grande.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_bi_ge/obama_asia
>
> > Someone needs to tell this dumb fucker that his Mojo has left him in the
> > dust ... it ain't there no more.
>
> KKK+ GOP=Hagar Americans      Sad but true    TreBert

ZNR+KKK+GOP=Hagar Americans

If Hagar could have it his redneck way, President BHO would be
terminated just like their false flag method used to get rid of JFK.

~ BG

Vtcapo
2010-11-13 09:12:48 EST
On Nov 13, 7:51 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 12, 9:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > The dumb Nigger keeps making an ass of himself in front of the entire
> > world
> > ... in public ... on world-wide TV !! Of course, MSNBC won't show you any
> > of the gaffes. He chastises China for not pegging its currency, while at
> > the same time the Feds are forcing the Dollar to drop like a rock. The
> > rest
> > of the world just shrugs and ignores El Negro Grande.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_bi_ge/obama_asia
>
> > Someone needs to tell this dumb fucker that his Mojo has left him in the
> > dust ... it ain't there no more.
>
> KKK+ GOP=Hagar Americans      Sad but true    TreBert
>
> Hagmericans for short.  You can tell them by the signs they wave supporting
> candidates who work against their interests.

Yeah, like supporting tax cuts for the rich. It's almost as stupid as
killing the Healthcare program and handing it back to the insurance
companies. Stupid is as stupid does and Hagar is their racist
spokesman.

RT

On Nov 13, 7:51 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 12, 9:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > The dumb Nigger keeps making an ass of himself in front of the entire
> > world
> > ... in public ... on world-wide TV !! Of course, MSNBC won't show you
> > any
> > of the gaffes. He chastises China for not pegging its currency, while at
> > the same time the Feds are forcing the Dollar to drop like a rock. The
> > rest
> > of the world just shrugs and ignores El Negro Grande.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_bi_ge/obama_asia
>
> > Someone needs to tell this dumb fucker that his Mojo has left him in the
> > dust ... it ain't there no more.
>
> KKK+ GOP=Hagar Americans Sad but true TreBert
>
> Hagmericans for short. You can tell them by the signs they wave supporting
> candidates who work against their interests.

Yeah, like supporting tax cuts for the rich. It's almost as stupid as
killing the Healthcare program and handing it back to the insurance
companies. Stupid is as stupid does and Hagar is their racist
spokesman.

RT

The rich are rich because they are smart ... certainly a whole lot smarter
than you. They have earned every penny they have and they deserve to keep
them as well. It is not their fault that you are an ignorant loser and
therefore subscribe to the notion that those who made something of
themselves are somehow responsible for your failure to do the same. That is
not called "leveling the playing field", but rather "rewarding the
dumb-shitz for their failure to help themselves".

On Nov 13, 4:20 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 9:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > The dumb Nigger keeps making an ass of himself in front of the entire
> > world
> > ... in public ... on world-wide TV !! Of course, MSNBC won't show you
> > any
> > of the gaffes. He chastises China for not pegging its currency, while at
> > the same time the Feds are forcing the Dollar to drop like a rock. The
> > rest
> > of the world just shrugs and ignores El Negro Grande.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_bi_ge/obama_asia
>
> > Someone needs to tell this dumb fucker that his Mojo has left him in the
> > dust ... it ain't there no more.
>
> KKK+ GOP=Hagar Americans Sad but true TreBert

ZNR+KKK+GOP=Hagar Americans

If Hagar could have it his redneck way, President BHO would be
terminated just like their false flag method used to get rid of JFK.

~ BG

*******************************
Gee, GuthBall, that thought had never, ever, crossed my mind ... but now
that YOU mention it ...

ChasNemo
2010-11-13 11:32:20 EST
On Nov 12, 9:33 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> The dumb Nigger keeps making an ass of himself in front of the entire world
> ... in public ... on world-wide TV !!  Of course, MSNBC won't show you any
> of the gaffes.  He chastises China for not pegging its currency, while at
> the same time the Feds are forcing the Dollar to drop like a rock.  The rest
> of the world just shrugs and ignores El Negro Grande.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101112/ap_on_bi_ge/obama_asia
>
> Someone needs to tell this dumb fucker that his Mojo has left him in the
> dust ... it ain't there no more.

Hagar has a LOT of ass to laugh off. <snicker>