Research Discussion: This Is Very Revealing ...

This Is Very Revealing ...

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-11-07 19:52:06 EST
"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in

> A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the
> Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents
> are alcohol related.
>
> This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just
> drink coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like
> that.
>
> Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three
> times as many accidents.
>
> This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being.
> Please, take care of yourself.

I recommend drinking heavily, tipping your bartender and giving me a 10
minute head start.

"It is truly KOOKY to be so obsessed with someone's success and your
inability to defeat them, that you parade around as them." Edmo,
explaining his use of all his sockpuppets.

A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the
Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are
alcohol related.

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink
coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times
as many accidents.

This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being. Please,
take care of yourself.

Nightbat
2010-11-07 23:08:08 EST
On Nov 7, 7:56 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the
> Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are
> alcohol related.
>
> This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink
> coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.
>
> Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times
> as many accidents.
>
> This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being.  Please,
> take care of yourself.

nightbat

The brain deficient coffee boys are a drain on present
society they need help and thank you hagar for finally recognizing
your limitations. Thank you also for your concern for humanity they
are now safely in the hands of the Profound Earth Science Team
Officers.

continue self analysis,
the Captain nightbat

On Nov 7, 4:56 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the
> Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are
> alcohol related.
>
> This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink
> coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.
>
> Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times
> as many accidents.
>
> This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being.  Please,
> take care of yourself.

Redneck driving requires at least one hand with a beer, and the other
text messaging, swapping porn flicks or playing with your private
parts.

~ BG

On Nov 7, 4:56 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the
> Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are
> alcohol related.
>
> This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink
> coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.
>
> Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three
> times
> as many accidents.
>
> This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being. Please,
> take care of yourself.

Redneck driving requires at least one hand with a beer, and the other
text messaging, swapping porn flicks or playing with your private
parts.

~ BG

Hagar probably doesn't have a cell phone capable of texting and swapping
video, but I'm certain he drives by steering with his knee and using his
hands to hold the aforementioned beer and to pleasure himself.

On Nov 7, 4:56 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the
> Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are
> alcohol related.
>
> This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink
> coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.
>
> Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three
> times
> as many accidents.
>
> This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being. Please,
> take care of yourself.

Redneck driving requires at least one hand with a beer, and the other
text messaging, swapping porn flicks or playing with your private
parts.

~ BG
***************************************
That, GuthBall, is why God gave us knees ... so that we can
steer the car when our hands are pre-occupied.
Even with that, we only account for 23% of all accidents.
That says a lot about you Liberal cunts ...

Jake
2010-11-08 21:36:08 EST
On Nov 7, 6:56 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just
drink
coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three
times
as many accidents
Whoa! This is about the 1st time I ever truly agree with you about
something, Hags. My applause.
Jake.

On Nov 7, 6:56 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:

This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just
drink
coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.

Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three
times
as many accidents
Whoa! This is about the 1st time I ever truly agree with you about
something, Hags. My applause.
Jake.

Oh dread ... the Jokester agrees with me ... there must be a glitch in
the above postulation ... or, wonder of wonders ... a Liberal moron
finally saw the light ???

Chatnoir
2010-11-09 11:17:54 EST
On Nov 7, 4:56 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the
> Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are
> alcohol related.
>
> This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink
> coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.
>
> Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times
> as many accidents.
>
> This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being.  Please,
> take care of yourself.

http://thighswideshut.org/images/odd/2008/carrot_catch.jpg

Namekuseijin
2010-11-09 11:31:46 EST
On 7 nov, 22:56, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the
> Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are
> alcohol related.
>
> This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who just drink
> coffee, carbonated drinks, fruity juices, yogurts and shit like that.
>
> Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times
> as many accidents.
>
> This message is sent by someone who worries about your well being.  Please,
> take care of yourself.

funny