Research Discussion: GWB To Be On TV

GWB To Be On TV

George Bush, the last honest President of the USofA to speak
with Lauer, the Oprah, Leno and others ... miss him yet ???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101106/ap_en_tv/us_books_bush_tour

Liberals, get you bile buckets ready ... you will need them GWB
will speak with a variety of talk show hosts, who should welcome
the former and as well as the last "manly" president of the USofA.
You will notice a glaring absence of teleprompters, since real men
don't need them. He will be accompanied by his beautiful wife
Laura, a pillar of strength and unpretentious class, something that Michelle
Obama, who, no matter what she wears, looks like she
just stepped out of a Wal-Mart catalog, can only dream of a
achieving some day ... perhaps in the distant future and after
eating lots of humble pie. Her husband, Barry, will hit the
Borscht Belt circuit with that other luminary of failed presidents,
Jimmy "peanuts" Carter, for a little soft-shoe and a few select
"Habitat for Moochers" nail pounding demonstrations.

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 10:40:45 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:

>George Bush

?

Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom

http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson

P.S.
Mr HVAC doesn't like them.

I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 10:40:45 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:
>
>>George Bush
>
> ?
>

> Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom
>
> http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson
>

> P.S.
> Mr HVAC doesn't like them.

I've only heard Ron Paul speak a few times and have no
real opinion of him yet.
On the other hand, I've heard and seen Alan Grayson speak.
The man is human garbage and his political demise proved that
even Liberals have ... gasp ... limits for unethical behavior
He is to stupidity, what the Big Bang was to the Universe.

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message

> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 10:40:45 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:
>>
>>>George Bush
>>
>> ?
>>

>> Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson
>>

>> P.S.
>> Mr HVAC doesn't like them.
>>

> I've only heard Ron Paul speak a few times and have no
> real opinion of him yet.
> On the other hand, I've heard and seen Alan Grayson speak.
> The man is human garbage and his political demise proved that
> even Liberals have ... gasp ... limits for unethical behavior
> He is to stupidity, what the Big Bang was to the Universe.

Hagar, you are one dumbfuck. Greenspan was term limited and could not be
reappointed to the Federal Reserve Board. He commands as much as $100k for
a speech and millions in advance book royalties. You, OTOH, stand on your
soap box in the middle of your trailer park and hope someone might throw you
a chunk of gubmint cheese for your "thoughts." And unless the question is,
"Do tats hurt?," you have no thoughts.

Ala
2010-11-07 18:28:53 EST

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Nov 7, 3:33 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >> ?
>
> >> Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson
>
> >> P.S.
> >> Mr HVAC doesn't like them.
>
> > I've only heard Ron Paul speak a few times and have no
> > real opinion of him yet.
> > On the other hand, I've heard and seen Alan Grayson speak.
> > The man is human garbage and his political demise proved that
> > even Liberals have ... gasp ... limits for unethical behavior
> > He is to stupidity, what the Big Bang was to the Universe.
>
> Hagar, you are one dumbfuck. Greenspan was term limited and could not be
> reappointed to the Federal Reserve Board. He commands as much as $100k for
> a speech and millions in advance book royalties. You, OTOH, stand on your
> soap box in the middle of your trailer park and hope someone might throw
> you
> a chunk of gubmint cheese for your "thoughts." And unless the question is,
> "Do tats hurt?," you have no thoughts.- Hide quoted text -

>GWB & Chaney are missed at Enrod. They stole billions of Enrod
>retirement fund. The bankers will miss them as well after all they
>gave them $200,000,000,000. BP will miss them after all Chaney's
>Halliburton built their oil rig. Its so sad it makes the poor families
>that now have no homes crying. TreBert

On my way home today, one of the passengers on the plane was a national
geographic photographer who had also been a photographer for the Bush
administration. If Bush is on tv this guy was also supposed to be on at the
same time, in order to receive some sort of national award. I didn't hear
all of it

Bert
2010-11-07 18:58:25 EST
On Nov 7, 3:33 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >> ?
>
> >> Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson
>
> >> P.S.
> >> Mr HVAC doesn't like them.
>
> > I've only heard Ron Paul speak a few times and have no
> > real opinion of him yet.
> > On the other hand, I've heard and seen Alan Grayson speak.
> > The man is human garbage and his political demise proved that
> > even Liberals have ... gasp ... limits for unethical behavior
> > He is to stupidity, what the Big Bang was to the Universe.
>
> Hagar, you are one dumbfuck.  Greenspan was term limited and could not be
> reappointed to the Federal Reserve Board.  He commands as much as $100k for
> a speech and millions in advance book royalties.  You, OTOH, stand on your
> soap box in the middle of your trailer park and hope someone might throw you
> a chunk of gubmint cheese for your "thoughts."  And unless the question is,
> "Do tats hurt?," you have no thoughts.- Hide quoted text -

GWB & Chaney are missed at Enrod. They stole billions of Enrod
retirement fund. The bankers will miss them as well after all they
gave them $200,000,000,000. BP will miss them after all Chaney's
Halliburton built their oil rig. Its so sad it makes the poor families
that now have no homes crying. TreBert

Jake
2010-11-07 19:56:37 EST
On Nov 7, 2:33 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >> ?
>
> >> Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson
>
> >> P.S.
> >> Mr HVAC doesn't like them.
>
> > I've only heard Ron Paul speak a few times and have no
> > real opinion of him yet.
> > On the other hand, I've heard and seen Alan Grayson speak.
> > The man is human garbage and his political demise proved that
> > even Liberals have ... gasp ... limits for unethical behavior
> > He is to stupidity, what the Big Bang was to the Universe.
>
> Hagar, you are one dumbfuck.  Greenspan was term limited and could not be
> reappointed to the Federal Reserve Board.  He commands as much as $100k for
> a speech and millions in advance book royalties.  You, OTOH, stand on your
> soap box in the middle of your trailer park and hope someone might throw you
> a chunk of gubmint cheese for your "thoughts."  And unless the question is,
> "Do tats hurt?," you have no thoughts.- Hide quoted text -

That boys stays wasted on either the cannabis home grown at the
trailerpark or the piss water (literally) draining from the
trailerpark "still". Huh, Hags?
Jake.

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Nov 7, 3:33 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >> ?
>
> >> Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson
>
> >> P.S.
> >> Mr HVAC doesn't like them.
>
> > I've only heard Ron Paul speak a few times and have no
> > real opinion of him yet.
> > On the other hand, I've heard and seen Alan Grayson speak.
> > The man is human garbage and his political demise proved that
> > even Liberals have ... gasp ... limits for unethical behavior
> > He is to stupidity, what the Big Bang was to the Universe.
>
> Hagar, you are one dumbfuck. Greenspan was term limited and could not be
> reappointed to the Federal Reserve Board. He commands as much as $100k for
> a speech and millions in advance book royalties. You, OTOH, stand on your
> soap box in the middle of your trailer park and hope someone might throw
> you
> a chunk of gubmint cheese for your "thoughts." And unless the question is,
> "Do tats hurt?," you have no thoughts.- Hide quoted text -

You dumb Libtard, we're talking about that asshole Grayson, not
the honorable Alan Greenspan ... just goes to show ya what Liberalism.
a recognized Mental Disorder, can do to your brain.

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Nov 7, 3:33 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message

> >> ?
>
> >> Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson
>
> >> P.S.
> >> Mr HVAC doesn't like them.
>
> > I've only heard Ron Paul speak a few times and have no
> > real opinion of him yet.
> > On the other hand, I've heard and seen Alan Grayson speak.
> > The man is human garbage and his political demise proved that
> > even Liberals have ... gasp ... limits for unethical behavior
> > He is to stupidity, what the Big Bang was to the Universe.
>
> Hagar, you are one dumbfuck. Greenspan was term limited and could not be
> reappointed to the Federal Reserve Board. He commands as much as $100k for
> a speech and millions in advance book royalties. You, OTOH, stand on your
> soap box in the middle of your trailer park and hope someone might throw
> you
> a chunk of gubmint cheese for your "thoughts." And unless the question is,
> "Do tats hurt?," you have no thoughts.- Hide quoted text -

GWB & Chaney are missed at Enrod. They stole billions of Enrod
retirement fund. The bankers will miss them as well after all they
gave them $200,000,000,000. BP will miss them after all Chaney's
Halliburton built their oil rig. Its so sad it makes the poor families
that now have no homes crying. TreBert

***********************************
Beert, you lame-brain, go and pound salt. You're an old and
deteriorating moron.

On Nov 7, 11:16 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 10:40:45 -0800, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> >George Bush
>
>  ?
>
> Ron Paul and Alan Grayson are the two best speakers I've ever heard.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/RonPaul2008dotcom
>
> http://www.youtube.com/RepAlanGrayson
>
> P.S.
> Mr HVAC doesn't like them.
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now becoming The Wealthiest World Famous YouTube Video Personality and Saving the World!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

HVAC and rabbi Saul Levy don't like anyone, not even themselves. At
least Hagar loves himself to death, multiple times a day if need be.

~ BG