Research Discussion: "Anxiety Disorder"

"Anxiety Disorder"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNAYJhOWpiI

Now, that is an actual real "Anxiety Disorder" !!!

> "Anxiety Disorder"
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNAYJhOWpiI
>
> Now, that is an actual real "Anxiety Disorder" !!!

When he said 'anxiety disorder', he was calling you a pussy.

I recommend that you kill him.

Agent
2010-11-06 09:52:50 EST
On Nov 6, 5:33 am, HVAC <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/6/2010 1:56 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>

> > "Anxiety Disorder"
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNAYJhOWpiI
>
> > Now, that is an actual real "Anxiety Disorder" !!!
>
> When he said 'anxiety disorder', he was calling you a pussy.
>
> I recommend that you kill him.

That will teach them .... lol

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 02:33:26 -0700, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 11/6/2010 1:56 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> "Anxiety Disorder"
>>
>When he said 'anxiety disorder', he was calling you a pussy.

Polluting Slobs like you drive your Gasoline Smoke Banger everywhere.

I ride my Bicycle everywhere.

And I study advanced information about ET UFOs and Area51 UFOs.

You don't.

You keep telling me to get a crap job
when actually I'm going to write a book
similar to Bud Hopkins.

Everything you do and say
is wrong Mr HVAC.

Maybe you should change your Old Folks Home
Porridge Brand from the Genetically Modified version to something
better for your Dim Ideas.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00428/porridge_384_428844a.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

>> When he said 'anxiety disorder', he was calling you a pussy.
>
> Polluting Slobs like you drive your Gasoline Smoke Banger everywhere.

I drive a Lincoln Town Car.

It doesn't bang and it doesn't smoke.

What it DOES do is provide a very comfortable ride
at very low sound levels.

Also it has a trunk so big that I could easily stuff
4 dead bodies in there.

> I ride my Bicycle everywhere.

So did I....When I was 14 years old.

> And I study advanced information about ET UFOs and Area51 UFOs.
>
> You don't.

Meanwhile *I* studied high energy particle physics and astrophysics.

How did that work out for YOU ?

> You keep telling me to get a crap job
> when actually I'm going to write a book
> similar to Bud Hopkins.

I have no idea who Bud Hopkins is, and frankly I don't
give a fuck who Bud Hopkins is.

There is no such thing as a crap job.

I have cleaned toilets and mopped floors. When I did, I
set out to be the best toilet cleaner and floor mopper
that I could be.

You see, Gillian, honest work releases endorphins that
have a positive effect on one's well-being and prevents
'anxiety disorder'.

> Everything you do and say
> is wrong Mr HVAC.

I fart in your general direction.

> Maybe you should change your Old Folks Home
> Porridge Brand from the Genetically Modified version to something
> better for your Dim Ideas.

All I have ever tried to do is illuminate you.

And for this I am excoriated?

--
"Faith is believing what you know ain't so" - Mark Twain

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-07 07:36:32 EST
On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 07:22:32 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>All I have ever tried to do is illuminate you.
>
>And for this I am excoriated?

This may give you some insight as to how hard MY JOB is :-)
C.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 07:22:32 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>All I have ever tried to do is illuminate you.
>>
>>And for this I am excoriated?
>>
> This may give you some insight as to how hard MY JOB is :-)
> C.

Yea, ChuckWeasel ... scaling those steep Alpine slopes in
pursuit of the rutting goat must be exhausting ... how do you do
it ... time and time again ...

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message

> <UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 07:22:32 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>All I have ever tried to do is illuminate you.
>>>
>>>And for this I am excoriated?
>>>
>> This may give you some insight as to how hard MY JOB is :-)
>> C.
>
> Yea, ChuckWeasel ... scaling those steep Alpine slopes in
> pursuit of the rutting goat must be exhausting ... how do you do
> it ... time and time again ...

In order to provide health care for those who refuse to buy their own, a new
product, HagarCare is now available at no cost. To provide this free
service, HagarCare is based upon a healthcare model that assumes all
diagnostic issues may be resolved if the patient will answer just five
screening questions. When HagarCare patients arrive at the mobile clinic,
they should be prepared to answer the following:

1. Does it hurt when you pee?
2. How many periods has she missed?
3. Is the trailer level?
4. Does the rash itch?
5. Was the meat on the road for more than one day?

Thoughtful and accurate answers will help your medical practitioner quickly
arrive at the correct diagnosis in 90% of cases. To expedite resolution of
the remaining 10%, your mobile clinic is also staffed with a licensed
mortician.

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-07 10:28:30 EST
On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:04:54 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:

><UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 07:22:32 -0500, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>All I have ever tried to do is illuminate you.
>>>
>>>And for this I am excoriated?
>>>
>> This may give you some insight as to how hard MY JOB is :-)
>> C.
>
>Yea, ChuckWeasel ... scaling those steep Alpine slopes in
>pursuit of the rutting goat must be exhausting ... how do you do
>it ... time and time again ...

I don't have to, I summon them to my office.
HTH, C.

> On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:04:54 -0800, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:
>

>><UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message

>>> This may give you some insight as to how hard MY JOB is :-)
>>> C.
>>
>>Yea, ChuckWeasel ... scaling those steep Alpine slopes in
>>pursuit of the rutting goat must be exhausting ... how do you do
>>it ... time and time again ...
>>
> I don't have to, I summon them to my office.
> HTH, C.

Good one, Chuckie ... do all Tarot card readers and personal
web-cam perverts in Europe have offices ???
Judging by your website, you're heavily into personal webcam
porn, the ethereal, Tarot cards (did you know that Banzhaf
died ??) fuelled by Delusions of Grandeur.
There is really no help for you, since people like you can never
admit to their perversity, until, one day, they cross that line and
for reasons that you will never comprehend, find yourself on the
wrong side of the law. Do sexual predators and deviants have
to register in Europe, Chuckie ???.
As you said on your website, sex is an expression of love.
Alas, Chuckie, love is only a 4-letter word and you, of all people,
have no clue that it involves people other than yourself.
I do hope your hand stays in good condition, since for pompous
people like you, delusional, and living in a world make believe,
your hand is the only means to remove the tarnish from your
monkey.