Research Discussion: O'Bummer Walks Into A Bar ....

O'Bummer Walks Into A Bar ....

Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.

The barkeep asks: "where did you get that beauty?"

To which the parrot replied: "In Africa ... they're all
over the place"

(PS: this is a joke ... Muslims don't drink alcohol).

Jake
2010-11-05 20:20:36 EST
On Nov 5, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Obama walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.
>
> The barkeep asks: "where did you get that beauty?"
>
> To which the parrot replied: "In Africa ... they're all
> over the place"
>
> (PS: this is a joke ... Muslims don't drink alcohol).

Listen craKKKer, the shit you drink form your still ain't the same as
alcohol. So you don't drink alcohol either. And the reason you don't
drink alcohol has nothing to do with any religion. It's cause you're
one dumbass craKKKer.
Jake.

On Nov 5, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

Dumb fucking Beaner Jake walks into a bar with his Chihuahua.

The barkeep asks "where did you get that mutt?"

The dog replies: "In Mexico ... them Beaners are all over the
place!!"

(PS: this is a joke ... Beaners only drink donkey piss).

Jake
2010-11-05 21:47:23 EST
On Nov 5, 7:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 5, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> Dumb fucking Beaner Jake walks into a bar with his Chihuahua.
>
> The barkeep asks "where did you get that mutt?"
>
> The dog replies: "In Mexico ... them Beaners are all over the
> place!!"
>
> (PS: this is a joke ... Beaners only drink donkey piss).

LOL! My drink is tequila, my man. And I don't care what else it says
on the label.
Jake.

Agent
2010-11-06 09:56:39 EST
On Nov 5, 9:47 pm, jake <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 7:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 5, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> > Dumb fucking Beaner Jake walks into a bar with his Chihuahua.
>
> > The barkeep asks "where did you get that mutt?"
>
> > The dog replies: "In Mexico ... them Beaners are all over the
> > place!!"
>
> > (PS: this is a joke ... Beaners only drink donkey piss).
>
> LOL!  My drink is tequila, my man.  And I don't care what else it says
> on the label.
> Jake.

Jake fuckoff and die.

The Patriot

On Nov 5, 7:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 5, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> Dumb fucking Beaner Jake walks into a bar with his
> Chihuahua.
>
> The barkeep asks "where did you get that mutt?"
>
> The dog replies: "In Mexico ... them Beaners are all
> over the
> place!!"
>
> (PS: this is a joke ... Beaners only drink donkey
> piss).

LOL! My drink is tequila, my man. And I don't care
what else it says
on the label.
Jake.
Do you eat the worm?

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 5, 7:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Nov 5, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> Dumb fucking Beaner Jake walks into a bar with his Chihuahua.
>>
>> The barkeep asks "where did you get that mutt?"
>>
>> The dog replies: "In Mexico ... them Beaners are all over the
>> place!!"
>>
>> (PS: this is a joke ... Beaners only drink donkey piss).
>
> LOL! My drink is tequila, my man. And I don't care what else it says
> on the label.
> Jake.
> Do you eat the worm?

Jake IS the worm ...

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message

> "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 5, 7:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>>> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> On Nov 5, 10:04 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dumb fucking Beaner Jake walks into a bar with his Chihuahua.
>>>
>>> The barkeep asks "where did you get that mutt?"
>>>
>>> The dog replies: "In Mexico ... them Beaners are all over the
>>> place!!"
>>>
>>> (PS: this is a joke ... Beaners only drink donkey piss).
>>
>> LOL! My drink is tequila, my man. And I don't care what else it says
>> on the label.
>> Jake.
>> Do you eat the worm?
>>

> Jake IS the worm ...

Hagar is the wormshit.

In order to provide health care for those who refuse to buy their own, a new
product, HagarCare is now available at no cost. To provide this free
service, HagarCare is based upon a healthcare model that assumes all
diagnostic issues may be resolved if the patient will answer just five
screening questions. When HagarCare patients arrive at the mobile clinic,
they should be prepared to answer the following:

1. Does it hurt when you pee?
2. How many periods has she missed?
3. Is the trailer level?
4. Does the rash itch?
5. Was the meat on the road for more than one day?

Thoughtful and accurate answers will help your medical practitioner quickly
arrive at the correct diagnosis in 90% of cases. To expedite resolution of
the remaining 10%, your mobile clinic is also staffed with a licensed
mortician.