Research Discussion: One Day I Will Visit ... Rense.com ... And The News Headlines Might Be...

One Day I Will Visit ... Rense.com ... And The News Headlines Might Be...

One Day I Will Visit ... Rense.com ... and the News Headlines Might
Be...

"Everything On Earth Gone, Bye".

hehe :->

http://rocksfromspace.open.ac.uk/images/mercury.jpg

ok, not funny ! :-(

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-05 16:15:34 EST
On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 03:40:15 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>One Day I Will Visit ... Rense.com ... and the News Headlines Might
>Be...
>

>"Everything On Earth Gone, Bye".
>

>hehe :->
>
>http://rocksfromspace.open.ac.uk/images/mercury.jpg
>

>ok, not funny ! :-(

No, that's really funny - from where would you see Rense.com?
:-)
C.

On Fri, 05 Nov 2010 21:15:34 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 03:40:15 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>One Day I Will Visit ... Rense.com ... and the News Headlines Might
>>Be...
>>

>>"Everything On Earth Gone, Bye".
>>

>>hehe :->
>>
>>http://rocksfromspace.open.ac.uk/images/mercury.jpg
>>

>>ok, not funny ! :-(
>>
>No, that's really funny - from where would you see Rense.com?
>:-)
>C.

Their back-up server in Australia and 30 seconds before the ten
trillion ton cosmic wave hits me from the other side of the Earth.

:-)

But yeah, I've been visiting Rense.com
nearly everyday since about 1998
and it's often always things like
"Too Much Evil On Earth".
and
"The End Is Near".

I mean they should do that on their whole page for April Fools Day...

"Everything On Earth Gone, Bye" !!!

___

Everything except olde Horry and his sweety...

http://theeagle939.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/raquelwelchgun2.jpg

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-05 17:53:05 EST
On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 10:38:50 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>>>One Day I Will Visit ... Rense.com ... and the News Headlines Might
>>>Be...
>>>"Everything On Earth Gone, Bye".
>>>ok, not funny ! :-(
>>>
>>No, that's really funny - from where would you see Rense.com?

>Their back-up server in Australia and 30 seconds before the ten
>trillion ton cosmic wave hits me from the other side of the Earth.

Oops .. I did not tell you .. it will hit you first, sorry ..
Nevertheless, you are invited to my Ascension party :-)

>But yeah, I've been visiting Rense.com
>nearly everyday since about 1998

Yes - so this was the other joke :-)

>and it's often always things like
>"Too Much Evil On Earth".
>and
>"The End Is Near".

It is ;-)

>I mean they should do that on their whole page for April Fools Day...
>"Everything On Earth Gone, Bye" !!!

Let's hope some fools may survive ...
C.

On Fri, 05 Nov 2010 22:53:05 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>>>No, that's really funny - from where would you see Rense.com?
>
>>Their back-up server in Australia and 30 seconds before the ten
>>trillion ton cosmic wave hits me from the other side of the Earth.
>>
>Oops .. I did not tell you .. it will hit you first, sorry ..
>Nevertheless, you are invited to my Ascension party :-)

Reminiscing about history, pirates on the high seas, the days bloomers
came into fashion, vikings sharpening their swords, world war one
mustard gas, my first ride on the mad mouse, mangosteens on manda, the
first hollywood movie, remote viewing several ET abductions, and a
good sauerkraut recipe!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBzx5d4h9W0

"Mad Mouse Coaster breaks down, Wavertree, Liverpool"

>>But yeah, I've been visiting Rense.com
>>nearly everyday since about 1998
>>
>Yes - so this was the other joke :-)
>
>>and it's often always things like
>>"Too Much Evil On Earth".
>>and
>>"The End Is Near".
>>
>It is ;-)

Maybe the end of this thread.

Unless I can reminisce more !

>>I mean they should do that on their whole page for April Fools Day...
>>"Everything On Earth Gone, Bye" !!!
>>
>Let's hope some fools may survive ...
>C.

On the motherships...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nvYt7KHRpBo/Sh-YRpLt1tI/AAAAAAAAAfI/dcxsp2Vwoxs/s400/tpol.jpg

P.S.
11:22am
Saturday today,
i need to win the Lotto.

To get some Land !

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-05 19:25:36 EST
On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 11:23:18 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Saturday today,

Here too :-)

>i need to win the Lotto.

I would love to win the Euromillions (23), too.

>To get some Land !

To help you save the planet :-)
C.

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 00:25:36 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 11:23:18 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Saturday today,
>>
>Here too :-)
>
>>i need to win the Lotto.
>>
>I would love to win the Euromillions (23), too.
>
>>To get some Land !
>>
>To help you save the planet :-)
>C.

Will be back soon,
I'm going for a ride on my bicycle.

To wear out some of that
anxiety-disorder the 'sit-it' quack doctor wrote on my file.

People such as him are dangerous.
He didn't even read the letter I gave him.
That's malpractice !!!

And I told him I just rode my bicycle
to the doctors office as fast as I could
because I was nearly a bit late.
And all he can do is call me an "anxiety-disorder".

It's all blinking dangerous now.
Now that he has labled me "anxiety-disorder"
he can force me onto Prozac
or anything.

So, I'm thinking of some contingency plans
for that barstard !!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-05 21:01:18 EST
On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:50:28 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Will be back soon,
>I'm going for a ride on my bicycle.

Well, it's two am in my morning, won't be around for long..

>To wear out some of that
>anxiety-disorder the 'sit-it' quack doctor wrote on my file.

Why did you visit him? On your own accord, or some other people's
wish?

>People such as him are dangerous.

Yes, very. That's why I studied Psy-Sciences to be able to beat them
in their own field.

>He didn't even read the letter I gave him.

What letter?

>That's malpractice !!!

Maybe he drew his information from the way you handed it over :-)))

>And I told him I just rode my bicycle
>to the doctors office as fast as I could
>because I was nearly a bit late.
>And all he can do is call me an "anxiety-disorder".

Had you been late he most certainly would have found you
guilty of "lateness-disorder" ;-)

>It's all blinking dangerous now.
>Now that he has labled me "anxiety-disorder"
>he can force me onto Prozac
>or anything.

I don't think so -- unless you get hospitalized ...

>So, I'm thinking of some contingency plans
>for that barstard !!!

Dreams of Molotov?

C.

On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 02:01:18 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:50:28 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Will be back soon,
>>I'm going for a ride on my bicycle.
>>
>Well, it's two am in my morning, won't be around for long..
>
>>To wear out some of that
>>anxiety-disorder the 'sit-it' quack doctor wrote on my file.
>>
>Why did you visit him? On your own accord, or some other people's
>wish?

"own accord" for a non-related physical thing.

>>People such as him are dangerous.
>>
>Yes, very. That's why I studied Psy-Sciences to be able to beat them
>in their own field.

He didn't even talk to me about his thoughts.
There was no dialog about anxiety-disorder.
I only saw it later on a form.

>>He didn't even read the letter I gave him.
>>
>What letter?

Just a letter with various information for my other real doctor.

>>That's malpractice !!!
>>
>Maybe he drew his information from the way you handed it over :-)))

I'm not a stalking hateful person.
But after his malpractice...
I'm going to see how he deals with his own "anxiety-disorder".
He will shit his pants !!!

>>And I told him I just rode my bicycle
>>to the doctors office as fast as I could
>>because I was nearly a bit late.
>>And all he can do is call me an "anxiety-disorder".
>>
>Had you been late he most certainly would have found you
>guilty of "lateness-disorder" ;-)

He's an old stuck-up fart
with less spirit and intelligence
and experience and wit
than you.

He also has a disorder.
He has a problem when he talks
he can't open his eyes and look at you.

>>It's all blinking dangerous now.
>>Now that he has labled me "anxiety-disorder"
>>he can force me onto Prozac
>>or anything.
>>
>I don't think so -- unless you get hospitalized ...

I've had long talks with psychiatric doctor friends on occasions
before. Some of them are crazy !
And alcoholics !

>>So, I'm thinking of some contingency plans
>>for that barstard !!!
>>
>Dreams of Molotov?
>
>C.

Not now, but in a few months time
I will give him an "anxiety-disorder",
and see how he deals with it.

Example...

Latest UFO News !!!

http://www.disclosureproject.org/exopoliticsorxenopolitics.htm

Quote: ... One such witness, an Army Ranger involved with
special ops stated to me "You have no idea how many people including
prominent military and political figures we have abducted and
terrified so that they will learn to hate the ET presence and support
conflict with them"

Reminded us of this ...

"Be aware that not all abductions are made against you."

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

"Until recently, mankind lived a satisfying control of its decisions.
But it is losing more and more the control of its own fate because of
the growing use of advanced technologies, which lethal consequences on
the earthly and human ecosystems become irreversible. You are slowly
but surely losing your extraordinary capacity to make life desirable.
Your resilience will artificially decrease, independently of your own
will. Such technologies exist that affect your body as well as your
mind. Such plans are on their way. "

http://www.trufax.org/convers/conv4.html

"To close this section, let me state to you that today, in the 90’s,
there is a technology that can electronically mimic any
neurotransmitter, peptide, hormone, enzyme, or protein to induce any
given specified behavior in any individual whatsoever. In simple
terms, you can electronically induce any behavior and emotion you
desire in any individual or individuals, anytime!"

THAT WILL FIX THE QUACK DOCTOR UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> Will be back soon,
> I'm going for a ride on my bicycle.
>
> To wear out some of that
> anxiety-disorder the 'sit-it' quack doctor wrote on my file.
>
> People such as him are dangerous.
> He didn't even read the letter I gave him.
> That's malpractice !!!
>
> And I told him I just rode my bicycle
> to the doctors office as fast as I could
> because I was nearly a bit late.
> And all he can do is call me an "anxiety-disorder".
>
> It's all blinking dangerous now.
> Now that he has labled me "anxiety-disorder"
> he can force me onto Prozac
> or anything.
>
> So, I'm thinking of some contingency plans
> for that barstard !!!

Next time talk him all about your belief in ufo's.

You won't be homeless.