Research Discussion: The Australian Government !!!

The Australian Government !!!

The Australian Government !!!

1.
What is the use of giving me
Unemployment benefit but no Accommodation Supplement.

2.
Why didn't you give me basic MediCare
saying "only if you buy a sofa or a car".
When I am a true blond haired blue eyes
dinky cobber born Australian.

Yet even Afghanistan and Iraq folks in Australia have Basic MediCare.

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 09:57:40 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>The Australian Government !!!
>

>1.
>What is the use of giving me
>Unemployment benefit but no Accommodation Supplement.

I only had enough money to pay the BackPackers.
And The Salvation Army in Cairns
is a big money making Business not a help !!!

Well, dear Australian Government...
you are gonna get some poo.

I am gonna make a phone call.
But don't blame it on me :->

>2.
>Why didn't you give me basic MediCare
>saying "only if you buy a sofa or a car".
>When I am a true blond haired blue eyes
>dinky cobber born Australian.
>
>Yet even Afghanistan and Iraq folks in Australia have Basic MediCare.

___

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> The Australian Government !!!
>

> 1.
> What is the use of giving me
> Unemployment benefit but no Accommodation Supplement.

You collect unemployment? YOU?

When did you last have a job?

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:04:13 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 09:57:40 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

>>The Australian Government !!!
>>

>>1.
>>What is the use of giving me
>>Unemployment benefit but no Accommodation Supplement.
>
>I only had enough money to pay the BackPackers.
>And The Salvation Army in Cairns
>is a big money making Business not a help !!!
>
>Well, dear Australian Government...
>you are gonna get some poo.
>
>I am gonna make a phone call.
>But don't blame it on me :->
>

>>2.
>>Why didn't you give me basic MediCare
>>saying "only if you buy a sofa or a car".
>>When I am a true blond haired blue eyes
>>dinky cobber born Australian.
>>
>>Yet even Afghanistan and Iraq folks in Australia have Basic MediCare.

And look at Australia ...

All their spare billions of dollars
are being spent on a war with China.

Yes, we have the documentaries !!!

So, after the Poo i Phone Through
enjoy your War !!!

Shit for Brains !!!

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:15:19 -0700, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> The Australian Government !!!
>>

>> 1.
>> What is the use of giving me
>> Unemployment benefit but no Accommodation Supplement.
>

>You collect unemployment? YOU?
>
>When did you last have a job?

The only reason ANY US government employee has a job is because the
Fed is running the dollar right into the ground by printing money.
Otherwise neither of you would be getting a paycheck and at this
point, it's dubious whether or not you'll be getting one in the
future.

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:15:19 -0700, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> The Australian Government !!!
>>

>> 1.
>> What is the use of giving me
>> Unemployment benefit but no Accommodation Supplement.
>

>You ...

Will Save The World !!!

Yes, thanks Mr HVAC,
and do you like my full-time job here ? ...

"Aliens UFOs Free Videos"
- Google

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 19:24:15 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 16:15:19 -0700, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On 11/3/2010 3:57 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>>
>>> The Australian Government !!!
>>>

>>> 1.
>>> What is the use of giving me
>>> Unemployment benefit but no Accommodation Supplement.
>>

>>You collect unemployment? YOU?
>>
>>When did you last have a job?
>>

>The only reason ANY US government employee has a job is because the
>Fed is running the dollar right into the ground by printing money.
>Otherwise neither of you would be getting a paycheck and at this
>point, it's dubious whether or not you'll be getting one in the
>future.

Stanton mentions the words...
"SaveThe World"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJCrdm6FTQ

NRO DIA NSA CIA

He doesn't mention Mr HVAC.
(The Boss of AREA51 !!!)

Hehe.
Don't you love me just a tiny bit please Mr HVAC.
I miss Pete Charest too !!!

P.S.
I work longer hours than you, mate.

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:15:33 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:04:13 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 09:57:40 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry
>><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>

>>>The Australian Government !!!
>>>

>>>1.
>>>What is the use of giving me
>>>Unemployment benefit but no Accommodation Supplement.
>>
>>I only had enough money to pay the BackPackers.
>>And The Salvation Army in Cairns
>>is a big money making Business not a help !!!
>>
>>Well, dear Australian Government...
>>you are gonna get some poo.
>>
>>I am gonna make a phone call.
>>But don't blame it on me :->
>>

>>>2.
>>>Why didn't you give me basic MediCare
>>>saying "only if you buy a sofa or a car".
>>>When I am a true blond haired blue eyes
>>>dinky cobber born Australian.
>>>
>>>Yet even Afghanistan and Iraq folks in Australia have Basic MediCare.
>

>And look at Australia ...
>
>All their spare billions of dollars
>are being spent on a war with China.
>
>Yes, we have the documentaries !!!
>

>So, after the Poo i Phone Through
>enjoy your War !!!
>
>Shit for Brains !!!

That OZ NAVY woman
in a recent documentary
said the biggest moment of her life
was pushing a million dollar misslie button.
What a flucken stupid bitch !!!

Well, good riddance to bad rubbish.

It's the minds like her
that made all the stupid aliens in the Universe.

i told yah, Mr HVAC, i told yah !!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-04 03:18:50 EST
On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:48:32 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>That OZ NAVY woman
>in a recent documentary
>said the biggest moment of her life
>was pushing a million dollar misslie button.
>What a flucken stupid bitch !!!

hehehe, I got the same feeling when I blew
the atmosphere from Mars :-),
sometimes killing gives you such a good spirit ;-)
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-11-04 07:01:48 EST
On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 22:50:18 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 08:18:50 +0100, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 16:48:32 +1100, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>That OZ NAVY woman
>>>in a recent documentary
>>>said the biggest moment of her life
>>>was pushing a million dollar misslie button.
>>>What a flucken stupid bitch !!!
>>
>>hehehe, I got the same feeling when I blew
>>the atmosphere from Mars :-),
>>sometimes killing gives you such a good spirit ;-)
>>

>hehe, i still love you.
>And Earth is better...

NOW it is :-)

>it has New Zealand and olde Horry !!!
>
>http://bit.ly/cnYFus

Very artistically bitten, I must say ;-)

How about a globe (<snicker>) of New Zealand?
C.