Research Discussion: Ping The "Morons Of The Obamacalypse"

Ping The "Morons Of The Obamacalypse"

To the back of the Bus ??? I guess "we, the people" finally showed
the mongrel what "we" think of him, his administration and his
unbridled ego, for running roughshod over "the will of the
people". But he must think that the darkies are exempt from
that, having suffered at the hands of the "white devils". Just
for the record, his mother was a hippie slut and his father a
Kenyan drunk and a Muslim. O'Bummer inherited the same
moral compass that justified his father to practice Drunkery
and Islam at the same time.

Had a white Republican made the "in the back of the bus" statement
or referred to you fucking Liberals as "the enemy", the press would
still be urinating all over themselves with glee over this source of
cannon-fodder ... but since our resident Nigger said it, it is ok-fine.

Things went pretty well for us, namely Republicans, Conservatives
and Tea Party members, except in the land of Fruits and Nuts,
where the natives (myself NOT included) chose the fruit (Jerry
Brown), feeding from the public trough since his father's days as
Governor and known as "Governor Moonbeam", for reasons I'll
leave to your imagination, and the nut (Wawa Boxer), who is the
only person I know who can make a brick look like a genius.
But with the Bay Area's faggot contingent and the Hollyweird
trans-gender/gay/lesbian/animal husbandry crowd having the
right to vote, it should have been in the cards that they'd pick
someone who resembles them, rather than the few hard working,
sane people, who haven't yet fled that almost bankrupt state. Any
chance of recovery was essentially nullified by electing Moonbeam.

We have the House ... does that mean Nancy "Botox" Pelosi will
now fly Jet-Blue coach, rather than on a contingent of Air Force
jets ? God, I do hope so ... sitting with normal people might just
rub off on that elitist twat.

The Senate in 2012 ... gospel !!! I'm sure the Kenyan wonder boy
will go into lip-flapping overdrive in the next few days, informing us
on how WE misunderstand HIM, the one and only savior, namely
the "Anointed One", as he perceives himself of own reflection in
the mirror and self-admiring eyes but, alas, non-functioning brain.

As GWB once proudly announced: "Mission Accomplished" ...

Vtcapo
2010-11-03 10:31:18 EST
On Nov 3, 10:05 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> To the back of the Bus ??? I guess "we, the people" finally showed
> the mongrel what "we" think of him, his administration and his
> unbridled ego, for running roughshod over "the will of the
> people".  But he must think that the darkies are exempt from
> that, having suffered at the hands of the "white devils".  Just
> for the record, his mother was a hippie slut and his father a
> Kenyan drunk and a Muslim. O'Bummer inherited the same
> moral compass that justified his father to practice Drunkery
> and Islam at the same time.
>
> Had a white Republican made the "in the back of the bus" statement
> or referred to you fucking Liberals as "the enemy", the press would
> still be urinating all over themselves with glee over this source of
> cannon-fodder ... but since our resident Nigger said it, it is ok-fine.
>
> Things went pretty well for us, namely Republicans, Conservatives
> and Tea Party members, except in the land of Fruits and Nuts,
> where the natives (myself NOT included) chose the fruit (Jerry
> Brown), feeding from the public trough since his father's days as
> Governor and known as "Governor Moonbeam", for reasons I'll
> leave to your imagination, and the nut (Wawa Boxer), who is the
> only person I know who can make a brick look like a genius.
> But with the Bay Area's faggot contingent and the Hollyweird
> trans-gender/gay/lesbian/animal husbandry crowd having the
> right to vote, it should have been in the cards that they'd pick
> someone who resembles them, rather than the few hard working,
> sane people, who haven't yet fled that almost bankrupt state. Any
> chance of recovery was essentially nullified by electing Moonbeam.
>
> We have the House ... does that mean Nancy "Botox" Pelosi will
> now fly Jet-Blue coach, rather than on a contingent of Air Force
> jets ? God, I do hope so ... sitting with normal people might just
> rub off on that elitist twat.
>
> The Senate in 2012 ... gospel !!! I'm sure the Kenyan wonder boy
> will go into lip-flapping overdrive in the next few days, informing us
> on how WE misunderstand HIM, the one and only savior, namely
> the "Anointed One", as he perceives himself of own reflection in
> the mirror and self-admiring eyes but, alas, non-functioning brain.
>
> As GWB once proudly announced:  "Mission Accomplished" ...

I thought you were going to blow your brains out if the Tards didn't
win the Senate? Last time I believe info from HVAC. I should have
known he couldn't deliver the goods. Still waiting for his supposed
evidence of my commune escapades.

Damn that is disappointing! Now we all have to listen to your endless
rants and spins as to why the Tards can't get anything accomplished in
the House.

I'd keep that gun loaded and ready.....

RT

> To the back of the Bus ??? I guess "we, the people" finally showed
> the mongrel what "we" think of him, his administration and his
> unbridled ego, for running roughshod over "the will of the
> people".

Guess you lost big there in CA. Pretty much rock solid blue. Your only
hope for a good night was the weed initiative - and you lost that.

Really, Hags. And please be specific. From the perspective of your sordid
life, what do you believe the Republican takeover of the House is going to
change? Remember, specifics.

Jake
2010-11-03 11:25:51 EST
On Nov 3, 10:01 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > To the back of the Bus ??? I guess "we, the people" finally showed
> > the mongrel what "we" think of him, his administration and his
> > unbridled ego, for running roughshod over "the will of the
> > people".
>
> Guess you lost big there in CA.  Pretty much rock solid blue.  Your only
> hope for a good night was the weed initiative - and you lost that.
>
> Really, Hags.  And please be specific.  From the perspective of your sordid
> life, what do you believe the Republican takeover of the House is going to
> change?  Remember, specifics.

You kidding? He can't decide if he should eat the 2+ weeks old
macaroni and cheese by itself or mix in a few of the elephant turds.
Much less having to tend to all of that political bullshit. Huh,
Hags?
Jake.

Chatnoir
2010-11-03 12:21:17 EST
On Nov 3, 7:31 am, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 3, 10:05 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>

> > To the back of the Bus ??? I guess "we, the people" finally showed
> > the mongrel what "we" think of him, his administration and his
> > unbridled ego, for running roughshod over "the will of the
> > people".  But he must think that the darkies are exempt from
> > that, having suffered at the hands of the "white devils".  Just
> > for the record, his mother was a hippie slut and his father a
> > Kenyan drunk and a Muslim. O'Bummer inherited the same
> > moral compass that justified his father to practice Drunkery
> > and Islam at the same time.
>
> > Had a white Republican made the "in the back of the bus" statement
> > or referred to you fucking Liberals as "the enemy", the press would
> > still be urinating all over themselves with glee over this source of
> > cannon-fodder ... but since our resident Nigger said it, it is ok-fine.
>
> > Things went pretty well for us, namely Republicans, Conservatives
> > and Tea Party members, except in the land of Fruits and Nuts,
> > where the natives (myself NOT included) chose the fruit (Jerry
> > Brown), feeding from the public trough since his father's days as
> > Governor and known as "Governor Moonbeam", for reasons I'll
> > leave to your imagination, and the nut (Wawa Boxer), who is the
> > only person I know who can make a brick look like a genius.
> > But with the Bay Area's faggot contingent and the Hollyweird
> > trans-gender/gay/lesbian/animal husbandry crowd having the
> > right to vote, it should have been in the cards that they'd pick
> > someone who resembles them, rather than the few hard working,
> > sane people, who haven't yet fled that almost bankrupt state. Any
> > chance of recovery was essentially nullified by electing Moonbeam.
>
> > We have the House ... does that mean Nancy "Botox" Pelosi will
> > now fly Jet-Blue coach, rather than on a contingent of Air Force
> > jets ? God, I do hope so ... sitting with normal people might just
> > rub off on that elitist twat.
>
> > The Senate in 2012 ... gospel !!! I'm sure the Kenyan wonder boy
> > will go into lip-flapping overdrive in the next few days, informing us
> > on how WE misunderstand HIM, the one and only savior, namely
> > the "Anointed One", as he perceives himself of own reflection in
> > the mirror and self-admiring eyes but, alas, non-functioning brain.
>
> > As GWB once proudly announced:  "Mission Accomplished" ...
>
> I thought you were going to blow your brains out if the Tards didn't
> win the Senate? Last time I believe info from HVAC. I should have
> known he couldn't deliver the goods. Still waiting for his supposed
> evidence of my commune escapades.
>
> Damn that is disappointing! Now we all have to listen to your endless
> rants and spins as to why the Tards can't get anything accomplished in
> the House.
>
> I'd keep that gun loaded and ready.....
>
> RT- Hide quoted text -

Hagar hopes for a purge of the hive on earth!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xse2z8HKp-U&NR=1

*Sir Gilligan Horry*
2010-11-03 13:22:02 EST
On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 07:05:31 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

The Admin was good for a laugh.

They didn't do anything.

The shadow of the Shadow
did do trillions of things.

Wow, I Love computers and people and the internet.

(Well, OK, also ETs that helped us get here)

___

LOVE AND RESPECT AND INTELLIGENCE !!!

___

The Patriot

On Nov 3, 10:01 am, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > To the back of the Bus ??? I guess "we, the people"
> > finally showed
> > the mongrel what "we" think of him, his
> > administration and his
> > unbridled ego, for running roughshod over "the will
> > of the
> > people".
>
> Guess you lost big there in CA. Pretty much rock
> solid blue. Your only
> hope for a good night was the weed initiative - and
> you lost that.
>
> Really, Hags. And please be specific. From the
> perspective of your sordid
> life, what do you believe the Republican takeover of
> the House is going to
> change? Remember, specifics.

You kidding? He can't decide if he should eat the 2+
weeks old
macaroni and cheese by itself or mix in a few of the
elephant turds.
Much less having to tend to all of that political
bullshit. Huh,
Hags?
Jake.

JAKE THE SNAKE

Under the spreading taco tree
The village idiot sat
Amusing himself by abusing himself
And catching the cum in his hat

His hair is greasy, black and long
His face is dark as a frying pan
His brow is wet with sleazy sweat
He beats off whenever he can

Day in, day out, from morn till night
You can hear him slap his skinny meat
Like a sail flapping in the wind
But counting time with every beat

The children come from far and wide
To see Jake The Snake stroke his dick
They watch and cry Oh Jake you snake
Can't you stop, for are you sick?

He beats off through church on Sunday
He hears the choir sing hymns so sweet
He hears the parson pray and preach
But he continues to beat his meat

Beating, slapping and abusing his cock
Onward through the day it goes
Each morning opening his fly for show
Each evening too tired to make it close

Thanks to you, you swarthy fiend
For the lesson that thou hast taught
The taco tree stands alone today
Thank god you were finally caught

Vtcapo
2010-11-03 15:57:49 EST
On Nov 3, 12:21 pm, chatnoir <wolfbat3...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > will go into lip-flapping overdrive in the next few days, informing us
> > > on how WE misunderstand HIM, the one and only savior, namely
> > > the "Anointed One", as he perceives himself of own reflection in
> > > the mirror and self-admiring eyes but, alas, non-functioning brain.
>
> > > As GWB once proudly announced:  "Mission Accomplished" ...
>
> > I thought you were going to blow your brains out if the Tards didn't
> > win the Senate? Last time I believe info from HVAC. I should have
> > known he couldn't deliver the goods. Still waiting for his supposed
> > evidence of my commune escapades.
>
> > Damn that is disappointing! Now we all have to listen to your endless
> > rants and spins as to why the Tards can't get anything accomplished in
> > the House.
>
> > I'd keep that gun loaded and ready.....
>
> > RT- Hide quoted text -

> Hagar hopes for a purge of the hive on earth!:

Unfortunately for Hags RedNecks would be the 1st to go in any purge.
Once gone there would be no need to continue.

RT
PS Great clip....

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010 07:05:31 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>As GWB once proudly announced: "Mission Accomplished" ...

And GWB plagiarized Stalin's famous words:
"If you're not with us, you're against us."
So I guess this means death camps for Americans now that the Repubs
are back in office, hua.

You Americans are in deep shit. Unless you abolish the Federal
Reserve you're toast no matter who is in office.

Bernanke announced today the only resolution to the USA's critical
problems is to print more money.

You and your Federal Reserve are bankrupt.
The ponzi scheme collapsed.

The United States is headed straight into oblivion.

Caveat emptor, kiddies!

On Nov 3, 10:05 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> To the back of the Bus ??? I guess "we, the people" finally showed
> the mongrel what "we" think of him, his administration and his
> unbridled ego, for running roughshod over "the will of the
> people". But he must think that the darkies are exempt from
> that, having suffered at the hands of the "white devils". Just
> for the record, his mother was a hippie slut and his father a
> Kenyan drunk and a Muslim. O'Bummer inherited the same
> moral compass that justified his father to practice Drunkery
> and Islam at the same time.
>
> Had a white Republican made the "in the back of the bus" statement
> or referred to you fucking Liberals as "the enemy", the press would
> still be urinating all over themselves with glee over this source of
> cannon-fodder ... but since our resident Nigger said it, it is ok-fine.
>
> Things went pretty well for us, namely Republicans, Conservatives
> and Tea Party members, except in the land of Fruits and Nuts,
> where the natives (myself NOT included) chose the fruit (Jerry
> Brown), feeding from the public trough since his father's days as
> Governor and known as "Governor Moonbeam", for reasons I'll
> leave to your imagination, and the nut (Wawa Boxer), who is the
> only person I know who can make a brick look like a genius.
> But with the Bay Area's faggot contingent and the Hollyweird
> trans-gender/gay/lesbian/animal husbandry crowd having the
> right to vote, it should have been in the cards that they'd pick
> someone who resembles them, rather than the few hard working,
> sane people, who haven't yet fled that almost bankrupt state. Any
> chance of recovery was essentially nullified by electing Moonbeam.
>
> We have the House ... does that mean Nancy "Botox" Pelosi will
> now fly Jet-Blue coach, rather than on a contingent of Air Force
> jets ? God, I do hope so ... sitting with normal people might just
> rub off on that elitist twat.
>
> The Senate in 2012 ... gospel !!! I'm sure the Kenyan wonder boy
> will go into lip-flapping overdrive in the next few days, informing us
> on how WE misunderstand HIM, the one and only savior, namely
> the "Anointed One", as he perceives himself of own reflection in
> the mirror and self-admiring eyes but, alas, non-functioning brain.
>
> As GWB once proudly announced: "Mission Accomplished" ...

I thought you were going to blow your brains out if the Tards didn't
win the Senate? Last time I believe info from HVAC. I should have
known he couldn't deliver the goods. Still waiting for his supposed
evidence of my commune escapades.

************************************
I never said that, oh Tarded One. This was only Round 1 ... Round 2
will happen in Nov. 2012 and if your dumb Kenyan keeps flapping his
lips, the Senate will be a shoo-in ... and you just know the White House
rapper likes to hear himself rap ... like in "back of the bus", or "they're
the enemy" etc. For your moronic entertainment pleasure, he'll be babbling
on TV this week. I'm sure it'll be more of his campaign rhetoric,
regurgitated
for the umpteenth time.

For you, my advice is to go and vap. It's the only thing you're good at.
you failed teacher.