Research Discussion: Who Would Have Thunk ...

Who Would Have Thunk ...

Oral Sex Leads to Intercourse ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101101/sc_livescience/oralsexleadstointercourseamongteensstudysuggests

I wonder how much was spent on this interesting research
project and its rather predictable conclusion ... what the hell,
it's only tax payer's money they are wasting. After all, the
great Bill "Bubba" Clinton did research on the exact same
topic, with a helper by the name of Monica, also at tax
payer's expense and on the premises, no less (Liberals
call that on-the-job-training) and he has publicly concluded
that oral sex is not really sex, but is more like a Lewinski,
depending on what the meaning of the word "is" is, of
course.

We can end this Liberal Lunacy tomorrow !!!!
Go out and vote !!!

> Oral Sex Leads to Intercourse ...
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101101/sc_livescience/oralsexleadstointercourseamongteensstudysuggests
>
> I wonder how much was spent on this interesting research
> project and its rather predictable conclusion ... what the hell,
> it's only tax payer's money they are wasting. After all, the
> great Bill "Bubba" Clinton did research on the exact same
> topic, with a helper by the name of Monica, also at tax
> payer's expense and on the premises, no less (Liberals
> call that on-the-job-training) and he has publicly concluded
> that oral sex is not really sex, but is more like a Lewinski,
> depending on what the meaning of the word "is" is, of
> course.
>
> We can end this Liberal Lunacy tomorrow !!!!
> Go out and vote !!!

Hell, they could have done this study in your trailer park. Oh, I forgot,
these were high school students. Sorry.

Hags has been a very vocal opponent of Obamacare - but has never offered an
alternative. So how should Hags be cared for? Let's assume his employer,
like many, provides noncoverage. Let's also assume that, although
financially able, (have you seen that pic - he's spent enough on ink to not
only pass as a circus clown, but also buy modest health coverage) Hags has
not purchased any helath coverage. Now what happens when Hags take a header
over his bike and is injured enough to require hospitalization. For better
or worse, hospitals have to treat anyone, regardless of insurance coverage
or ability to pay. So who pays for Hagar?

1. Federal, state, or local government? - That means me, a taxpayer.
2. The hospital? - That means me as those costs are spread to patients who
can pay or are insured.
3. Shared amongst all insurance companies? That means me as those costs
would increase my premiums.

Or should we just change the law and permit Hagar to bleed out by the side
of the road. Sort of like those communities where you have to purchase fire
protection. If your house is burning, but you don't have a tag, they just
let it burn to the ground.

So c'mon folks. A real answer. Who pays for Hagar?

On Nov 1, 2:51 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hags has been a very vocal opponent of Obamacare - but has never offered an
> alternative.  So how should Hags be cared for?  Let's assume his employer,
> like many, provides noncoverage. Let's also assume that, although
> financially able, (have you seen that pic - he's spent enough on ink to not
> only pass as a circus clown, but also buy  modest health coverage) Hags has
> not purchased any helath coverage.  Now what happens when Hags take a header
> over his bike and is injured enough to require hospitalization.  For better
> or worse, hospitals have to treat anyone, regardless of insurance coverage
> or ability to pay.  So who pays for Hagar?
>
> 1.  Federal, state, or local government? - That means me, a taxpayer.
> 2.  The hospital? - That means me as those costs are spread to patients who
> can pay or are insured.
> 3.  Shared amongst all insurance companies?  That means me as those costs
> would increase my premiums.
>
> Or should we just change the law and permit Hagar to bleed out by the side
> of the road.  Sort of like those communities where you have to purchase fire
> protection.  If your house is burning, but you don't have a tag, they just
> let it burn to the ground.
>
> So c'mon folks.  A real answer.  Who pays for Hagar?

I think they black-market resell half of their share of all those
surplus cheese blocks to impoverished and lactose intolerant nations,
for $10/lb (+ S&H), relabeled as yellow C4 along with instruction as
to how it can also be used as an IED or lethal weapon of mass
destruction.

~ BG

On Nov 1, 2:51 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hags has been a very vocal opponent of Obamacare - but has never offered
> an
> alternative. So how should Hags be cared for? Let's assume his employer,
> like many, provides noncoverage. Let's also assume that, although
> financially able, (have you seen that pic - he's spent enough on ink to
> not
> only pass as a circus clown, but also buy modest health coverage) Hags has
> not purchased any helath coverage. Now what happens when Hags take a
> header
> over his bike and is injured enough to require hospitalization. For better
> or worse, hospitals have to treat anyone, regardless of insurance coverage
> or ability to pay. So who pays for Hagar?
>
> 1. Federal, state, or local government? - That means me, a taxpayer.
> 2. The hospital? - That means me as those costs are spread to patients who
> can pay or are insured.
> 3. Shared amongst all insurance companies? That means me as those costs
> would increase my premiums.
>
> Or should we just change the law and permit Hagar to bleed out by the side
> of the road. Sort of like those communities where you have to purchase
> fire
> protection. If your house is burning, but you don't have a tag, they just
> let it burn to the ground.
>
> So c'mon folks. A real answer. Who pays for Hagar?

I think they black-market resell half of their share of all those
surplus cheese blocks to impoverished and lactose intolerant nations,
for $10/lb (+ S&H), relabeled as yellow C4 along with instruction as
to how it can also be used as an IED or lethal weapon of mass
destruction.

~ BG

That might work, but then what would Hagar eat? As it is he scarfs down all
of his cheese and whatever he can steal from his sister. (Who by the looks
of her ought not to be eating high fat food anyway.)

On Nov 1, 3:45 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2:51 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > Hags has been a very vocal opponent of Obamacare - but has never offered
> > an
> > alternative. So how should Hags be cared for? Let's assume his employer,
> > like many, provides noncoverage. Let's also assume that, although
> > financially able, (have you seen that pic - he's spent enough on ink to
> > not
> > only pass as a circus clown, but also buy modest health coverage) Hags has
> > not purchased any helath coverage. Now what happens when Hags take a
> > header
> > over his bike and is injured enough to require hospitalization. For better
> > or worse, hospitals have to treat anyone, regardless of insurance coverage
> > or ability to pay. So who pays for Hagar?
>
> > 1. Federal, state, or local government? - That means me, a taxpayer.
> > 2. The hospital? - That means me as those costs are spread to patients who
> > can pay or are insured.
> > 3. Shared amongst all insurance companies? That means me as those costs
> > would increase my premiums.
>
> > Or should we just change the law and permit Hagar to bleed out by the side
> > of the road. Sort of like those communities where you have to purchase
> > fire
> > protection. If your house is burning, but you don't have a tag, they just
> > let it burn to the ground.
>
> > So c'mon folks. A real answer. Who pays for Hagar?
>
> I think they black-market resell half of their share of all those
> surplus cheese blocks to impoverished and lactose intolerant nations,
> for $10/lb (+ S&H), relabeled as yellow C4 along with instruction as
> to how it can also be used as an IED or  lethal weapon of mass
> destruction.
>
>  ~ BG

> That might work, but then what would Hagar eat?  As it is he scarfs down all
> of his cheese and whatever he can steal from his sister. (Who by the looks
> of her ought not to be eating high fat food anyway.)

They get by on deep fired roadkill and home brew that's made from just
about anything that'll rot and ferment. Re-fermentation along with
septic fluids is also mighty potent stuff.

~ BG

On Nov 1, 2:51 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> Hags has been a very vocal opponent of Obamacare - but has never offered
> an
> alternative. So how should Hags be cared for? Let's assume his employer,
> like many, provides noncoverage. Let's also assume that, although
> financially able, (have you seen that pic - he's spent enough on ink to
> not
> only pass as a circus clown, but also buy modest health coverage) Hags has
> not purchased any helath coverage. Now what happens when Hags take a
> header
> over his bike and is injured enough to require hospitalization. For better
> or worse, hospitals have to treat anyone, regardless of insurance coverage
> or ability to pay. So who pays for Hagar?

The Troll ... I should have thought that you'd get your cheap, tax-payer
mooching opinion into this ... so let me make this easy for you, you
Liberal piece of garbage:

Hagar has insurance through his job, with one of the Nation's lager
HMOs. The majority of my sizable monthly fee is paid for by my
employer. In return, I provide a valuable service for them, or else I
wouldn't be here. They asked us years back, would we rather have
a taxable pay raise (they knew the like of you and your parasite ilk
were waiting in the wings for re-distribution), or take it in healthcare
payments, tax-free. The choice was not that difficult.
So, to answer you as usual ignorant question, I pay for my own
insurance and I want to continue doing so and if you don't like the
way things are going for you, perhaps finding a job (other than
flipping burgers, frying fries or working at a car-wash) would be
a giant step in the right direction.
I do hope you're not counting on Obamacare ... that ship will sink
tomorrow night.
Have a good day, Looozer.

On Mon, 1 Nov 2010 16:51:24 -0500, "Notroll2012"
<*2@charter.net> wrote:

>Hags has been a very vocal opponent of Obamacare - but has never offered an
>alternative. So how should Hags be cared for? Let's assume his employer,
>like many, provides noncoverage. Let's also assume that, although
>financially able, (have you seen that pic - he's spent enough on ink to not
>only pass as a circus clown, but also buy modest health coverage) Hags has
>not purchased any helath coverage. Now what happens when Hags take a header
>over his bike and is injured enough to require hospitalization. For better
>or worse, hospitals have to treat anyone, regardless of insurance coverage
>or ability to pay. So who pays for Hagar?
>
>1. Federal, state, or local government? - That means me, a taxpayer.
>2. The hospital? - That means me as those costs are spread to patients who
>can pay or are insured.
>3. Shared amongst all insurance companies? That means me as those costs
>would increase my premiums.
>
>Or should we just change the law and permit Hagar to bleed out by the side
>of the road. Sort of like those communities where you have to purchase fire
>protection. If your house is burning, but you don't have a tag, they just
>let it burn to the ground.
>
>So c'mon folks. A real answer. Who pays for Hagar?

a mummy !?

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Nov 1, 3:45 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2:51 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > Hags has been a very vocal opponent of Obamacare - but has never offered
> > an
> > alternative. So how should Hags be cared for? Let's assume his employer,
> > like many, provides noncoverage. Let's also assume that, although
> > financially able, (have you seen that pic - he's spent enough on ink to
> > not
> > only pass as a circus clown, but also buy modest health coverage) Hags
> > has
> > not purchased any helath coverage. Now what happens when Hags take a
> > header
> > over his bike and is injured enough to require hospitalization. For
> > better
> > or worse, hospitals have to treat anyone, regardless of insurance
> > coverage
> > or ability to pay. So who pays for Hagar?
>
> > 1. Federal, state, or local government? - That means me, a taxpayer.
> > 2. The hospital? - That means me as those costs are spread to patients
> > who
> > can pay or are insured.
> > 3. Shared amongst all insurance companies? That means me as those costs
> > would increase my premiums.
>
> > Or should we just change the law and permit Hagar to bleed out by the
> > side
> > of the road. Sort of like those communities where you have to purchase
> > fire
> > protection. If your house is burning, but you don't have a tag, they
> > just
> > let it burn to the ground.
>
> > So c'mon folks. A real answer. Who pays for Hagar?
>
> I think they black-market resell half of their share of all those
> surplus cheese blocks to impoverished and lactose intolerant nations,
> for $10/lb (+ S&H), relabeled as yellow C4 along with instruction as
> to how it can also be used as an IED or lethal weapon of mass
> destruction.
>
> ~ BG

> That might work, but then what would Hagar eat? As it is he scarfs down
> all
> of his cheese and whatever he can steal from his sister. (Who by the looks
> of her ought not to be eating high fat food anyway.)

They get by on deep fired roadkill and home brew that's made from just
about anything that'll rot and ferment. Re-fermentation along with
septic fluids is also mighty potent stuff.

Comments were deemed unworthy of a rebuttal. Your ignorance is your
bliss, GuthBall.

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message

> "Brad Guth" <bradguth@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 1, 2:51 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> Hags has been a very vocal opponent of Obamacare - but has never offered
>> an
>> alternative. So how should Hags be cared for? Let's assume his employer,
>> like many, provides noncoverage. Let's also assume that, although
>> financially able, (have you seen that pic - he's spent enough on ink to
>> not
>> only pass as a circus clown, but also buy modest health coverage) Hags
>> has
>> not purchased any helath coverage. Now what happens when Hags take a
>> header
>> over his bike and is injured enough to require hospitalization. For
>> better
>> or worse, hospitals have to treat anyone, regardless of insurance
>> coverage
>> or ability to pay. So who pays for Hagar?
>>

> The Troll ... I should have thought that you'd get your cheap, tax-payer
> mooching opinion into this ... so let me make this easy for you, you
> Liberal piece of garbage:
>
> Hagar has insurance through his job, with one of the Nation's lager
> HMOs. The majority of my sizable monthly fee is paid for by my
> employer. In return, I provide a valuable service for them, or else I
> wouldn't be here. They asked us years back, would we rather have
> a taxable pay raise (they knew the like of you and your parasite ilk
> were waiting in the wings for re-distribution), or take it in healthcare
> payments, tax-free. The choice was not that difficult.
> So, to answer you as usual ignorant question, I pay for my own
> insurance and I want to continue doing so and if you don't like the
> way things are going for you, perhaps finding a job (other than
> flipping burgers, frying fries or working at a car-wash) would be
> a giant step in the right direction.
> I do hope you're not counting on Obamacare ... that ship will sink
> tomorrow night.
> Have a good day, Looozer.

OK. For sake of argument I accept that you are covered. How about those
who are not? Who pays?