Research Discussion: O'Bummer Is Whining Again ...

O'Bummer Is Whining Again ...

After blasting and badmouthing the GOP for the past three or so years, the
ignorant fucker is finally being jarred into reality by the projected
outcome
of the mid-term elections. Now, suddenly, he wants to extend his hand
across the aisle ... in a gesture of reconciliation and bi-partisanship ...
but
unlike his Democratic predecessor, Bubba Clinton, the Nigger lacks the
polish of the true, self proclaimed first "Black President", as Bubba loved
to call himself ...(there's gotta be some truth to that black pussy
constrictor
like ability and/or the suction prowess of the lips).
But even in the evident upcoming trouncing, the arrogant fucker has to keep
jabbing at the GOP, as if he still holds the gavel and all the cards.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama

You Liberals are done. At best a stalemate during the enduing Lame Duck
sessions, at worst repeated vetoes by the O'Bummer Dummy to save his sorry
black ass from embarrassment over his totally un-thought through
Healthcare fiasco, the dissolution of which is only a question of time,
coinciding with the exploding of Nancy Pelosi's Botoxed lips and eyebrow
ridges, as well as good old Harry shitting himself to death and flushing his
own toilet as he spirals down the drain.

Vtcapo
2010-10-31 09:37:01 EST
On Oct 30, 7:59 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> After blasting and badmouthing the GOP for the past three or so years, the
> ignorant fucker is finally being jarred into reality by the projected
> outcome
> of the mid-term elections.  Now, suddenly, he wants to extend his hand
> across the aisle ... in a gesture of reconciliation and bi-partisanship ...
> but
> unlike his Democratic predecessor, Bubba Clinton, the Nigger lacks the
> polish of the true, self proclaimed first "Black President", as Bubba loved
> to call himself ...(there's gotta be some truth to that black pussy
> constrictor
> like ability and/or the suction prowess of the lips).
> But even in the evident upcoming trouncing, the arrogant fucker has to keep
> jabbing at the GOP, as if he still holds the gavel and all the cards.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama
>
> You Liberals are done.  At best a stalemate during the enduing Lame Duck
> sessions, at worst repeated vetoes by the O'Bummer Dummy to save his sorry
> black ass from embarrassment over his totally un-thought through
> Healthcare fiasco, the dissolution of which is only a question of time,
> coinciding with the exploding of Nancy Pelosi's Botoxed lips and eyebrow
> ridges, as well as good old Harry shitting himself to death and flushing his
> own toilet as he spirals down the drain.

Let's see... Even with a Democratic majority in the House and Senate,
Congress was virtually impotent to govern. Now with the mid-term
election appearing to go the way of the Rightards they might as well
all go home. If you think you had partisan politics in Obama’s first 2
years you have seen nothing yet.

So Hagar old boy you may get your wish but nothing will come of it.
Funny thing is if your Tea Party wasn’t so far to the right they may
have helped the Republicans instead of alienating the masses (people
of color).

Let’s see how things turn out Tuesday and see if the Tea Baggers did
the Democrats a favor……

RT

On Oct 30, 7:59 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> After blasting and badmouthing the GOP for the past three or so years, the
> ignorant fucker is finally being jarred into reality by the projected
> outcome
> of the mid-term elections. Now, suddenly, he wants to extend his hand
> across the aisle ... in a gesture of reconciliation and bi-partisanship
> but
> unlike his Democratic predecessor, Bubba Clinton, the Nigger lacks the
> polish of the true, self proclaimed first "Black President", as Bubba
> loved
> to call himself ...(there's gotta be some truth to that black pussy
> constrictor
> like ability and/or the suction prowess of the lips).
> But even in the evident upcoming trouncing, the arrogant fucker has to
> keep
> jabbing at the GOP, as if he still holds the gavel and all the cards.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama
>
> You Liberals are done. At best a stalemate during the enduing Lame Duck
> sessions, at worst repeated vetoes by the O'Bummer Dummy to save his sorry
> black ass from embarrassment over his totally un-thought through
> Healthcare fiasco, the dissolution of which is only a question of time,
> coinciding with the exploding of Nancy Pelosi's Botoxed lips and eyebrow
> ridges, as well as good old Harry shitting himself to death and flushing
> his
> own toilet as he spirals down the drain.

Let's see... Even with a Democratic majority in the House and Senate,
Congress was virtually impotent to govern. Now with the mid-term
election appearing to go the way of the Rightards they might as well
all go home. If you think you had partisan politics in Obama\ufffds first 2
years you have seen nothing yet.

So Hagar old boy you may get your wish but nothing will come of it.
Funny thing is if your Tea Party wasn\ufffdt so far to the right they may
have helped the Republicans instead of alienating the masses (people
of color).

Let\ufffds see how things turn out Tuesday and see if the Tea Baggers did
the Democrats a favor\ufffd\ufffd

RT
**************************************
Yo, Dummy ... why don't we just wait and see ... I'm merely
repeating the litanies the whining hordes of hapless Liberals are
babbling about and wringing their hands over ... oh, the injustice
of it all ...
At best, we kill ALL of O'Bummer's schemes .. at worst, de-fund
them, so that the deadbeat welfare moochers are once again
forced to find gainful employment.

Vtcapo
2010-10-31 12:36:21 EST
On Oct 31, 11:52 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 30, 7:59 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>

> > After blasting and badmouthing the GOP for the past three or so years, the
> > ignorant fucker is finally being jarred into reality by the projected
> > outcome
> > of the mid-term elections. Now, suddenly, he wants to extend his hand
> > across the aisle ... in a gesture of reconciliation and bi-partisanship
> > but
> > unlike his Democratic predecessor, Bubba Clinton, the Nigger lacks the
> > polish of the true, self proclaimed first "Black President", as Bubba
> > loved
> > to call himself ...(there's gotta be some truth to that black pussy
> > constrictor
> > like ability and/or the suction prowess of the lips).
> > But even in the evident upcoming trouncing, the arrogant fucker has to
> > keep
> > jabbing at the GOP, as if he still holds the gavel and all the cards.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama
>
> > You Liberals are done. At best a stalemate during the enduing Lame Duck
> > sessions, at worst repeated vetoes by the O'Bummer Dummy to save his sorry
> > black ass from embarrassment over his totally un-thought through
> > Healthcare fiasco, the dissolution of which is only a question of time,
> > coinciding with the exploding of Nancy Pelosi's Botoxed lips and eyebrow
> > ridges, as well as good old Harry shitting himself to death and flushing
> > his
> > own toilet as he spirals down the drain.
>
> Let's see... Even with a Democratic majority in the House and Senate,
> Congress was virtually impotent to govern. Now with the mid-term
> election appearing to go the way of the Rightards they might as well
> all go home. If you think you had partisan politics in Obama s first 2
> years you have seen nothing yet.
>
> So Hagar old boy you may get your wish but nothing will come of it.
> Funny thing is if your Tea Party wasn t so far to the right they may
> have helped the Republicans instead of alienating the masses (people
> of color).
>
> Let s see how things turn out Tuesday and see if the Tea Baggers did
> the Democrats a favor
>
> RT
>         **************************************
> Yo, Dummy ... why don't we just wait and see ... I'm merely
> repeating the litanies the whining hordes of hapless Liberals are
> babbling about and wringing their hands over ... oh, the injustice
> of it all ...
> At best, we kill ALL of O'Bummer's schemes .. at worst, de-fund
> them, so that the deadbeat welfare moochers are once again
> forced to find gainful employment.

That would be great if it wasn't for the fact that there is NO gainful
employment!

Hagar is still beating the drum while going deaf in the
process....He’s already blind.

RT
PS You’re a regular Helen Keller....

> [...]
> have helped the Republicans instead of alienating the masses (people
> of color).
>
> Let s see how things turn out Tuesday and see if the Tea Baggers did
> the Democrats a favor
>
> RT
> **************************************
> Yo, Dummy ... why don't we just wait and see ... I'm merely
> repeating the litanies the whining hordes of hapless Liberals are
> babbling about and wringing their hands over ... oh, the injustice
> of it all ...
> At best, we kill ALL of O'Bummer's schemes .. at worst, de-fund
> them, so that the deadbeat welfare moochers are once again
> forced to find gainful employment.

That would be great if it wasn't for the fact that there is NO gainful
employment!

Hagar is still beating the drum while going deaf in the
process....He\ufffds already blind.

RT
PS You\ufffdre a regular Helen Keller....

I can see why you have risen to become the symbol of all that has failed
in this country ... teaching math, in your case. Liberals like you think it
more
important teaching kids how to put a condom on a banana, then teaching
the required basics to make change for a Dollar bill, which. alas, none of
them can do ... but they can roll a joint with one hand. Nice going,
fucktard.
So, there are no jobs, you say ??? Pray tell what all the fucking Illegals
are
doing from sunup to sundown ??? mowing lawns, you say ... replacing roofs
and fences, landscaping, painting houses, working as domestics, cooks,
Hotel/Motel maids etc. etc.
So rather than allowing the Illegals to do these jobs, they should be
offered
to the welfare queens and food-stamp moochers and section 8 housing
drug pushers ... and if they refuse, their benefits should be cut. They
also
should be required to take a drug test prior to every Federal check they
receive.
My workplace spot checks for drugs, and if we, the gainfully employed,
are subject to drug testing in order to keep our jobs, the taxes of which,
by extension, pay for the retirement of failed math teachers who are now
vaping at hourly intervals, and the deadbeat human garbage of the inner
city slums, who are the recipients of our taxes, thanks to the largesse of
Bureaucracy gone totally awry, in return for their vote to perpetuate this
travesty.

Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA
2010-10-31 14:20:49 EST
On Oct 30, 4:59 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> After blasting and badmouthing the GOP for the past three or so years, the
> ignorant fucker is finally being jarred into reality by the projected
> outcome

And what's the Republican solution to the mess they got the nation
into? Do they have a clear solution? Or is the same ideological ones
of cutting taxes, deregulation, and smaller government. Supply side
economic has clearly has been shown ...to fail, unless you're wealthy.
Middle class incomes over the last decade has been stagnant, if you
adjust for inflation, while the top 1% have earned, on average, 20%
more. Under the GOP we got the mortgage meltdown, the Madoff ponzi
scheme, the near collapse of the auto industry, the aborted attempt to
privatize social security, etc., etc.

Vtcapo
2010-10-31 16:18:21 EST
On Oct 31, 12:57 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> [...]
> Hotel/Motel maids etc. etc.
> So rather than allowing the Illegals to do these jobs, they should be
> offered
> to the welfare queens and food-stamp moochers and section 8 housing
> drug pushers ... and if they refuse, their benefits should be cut.  They
> also
> should be required to take a drug test prior to every Federal check they
> receive.
> My workplace spot checks for drugs, and if we, the gainfully employed,
> are subject to drug testing in order to keep our jobs, the taxes of which,
> by extension, pay for the retirement of failed math teachers who are now
> vaping at hourly intervals, and the deadbeat human garbage of the inner
> city slums, who are the recipients of our taxes, thanks to the largesse of
> Bureaucracy gone totally awry, in return for their vote to perpetuate this

How do you sleep at night with all this shit going around in your
head? You think the average American on welfare is going to do lawns
and pick crops? You're a fucking dreamer. Are some exploiting the
system hell yes. I have a neighbor who got divorced, drives a new
Volvo, has a beautiful house on the water and was able to collect food
stamps. Abuse extends to the middle class.

But why would anyone vote the Rightards in (except the rich) when
their method to raise the standard of living for the middle class is
still the trickle down theory? When are they going to realize that
this is a scam of the wealthy that Ronald Reagan brought to the
Whitehouse. Anyone better off with this trickle down thing that’s
been going on since the 80’s?

Let’s clear something up about said math teacher. Every year since the
FCAT emerged as the standardized test for Florida schools I had lead
my Math department (yeah department head) to successfully reach its
targeted goals. Each year because of the high performance of our
schools Math and Language Arts programs the whole school received
bonuses. That’s each and every year. So fuck off about your failed
math teacher horse shit. My performance is documented. What is your
contribution and record concerning the public good? Donations to Tea
Bagger candidates?

And as far as drug testing goes. If they were to include tobacco and
alcohol in the drug testing then they would have an argument
considering tobacco and alcohol kills more people then all the other
narcotics combined. Until then you can take your self-righteous
Puritan drug ethic and shove it where the moon don’t shine. I know
that will be difficult since your contentious demeanor suggests that
you are totally backed up.

Did you have your fiber today?

RT

Vtcapo
2010-10-31 16:24:00 EST
On Oct 31, 2:20 pm, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <scie...@zzz.com>
wrote:
> On Oct 30, 4:59 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > After blasting and badmouthing the GOP for the past three or so years, the
> > ignorant fucker is finally being jarred into reality by the projected
> > outcome
>
> And what's the Republican solution to the mess they got the nation
> into? Do they have a clear solution? Or is the same ideological ones
> of cutting taxes, deregulation, and smaller government. Supply side
> economic has clearly has been shown ...to fail, unless you're wealthy.
> Middle class incomes over the last decade has been stagnant, if you
> adjust for inflation, while the top 1% have earned, on average, 20%
> more. Under the GOP we got the mortgage meltdown, the Madoff ponzi
> scheme, the near collapse of the auto industry, the aborted attempt to
> privatize social security, etc., etc.

Sir Arthur you are wasting your breath. He knows all this. His problem
is that he cannot accept the fact that a black man is President. He,
like the people he supports are racists and nothing will change his
thinking. That kind of hatred runs deep in his veins.......

RT

Agent
2010-10-31 17:09:57 EST
On Oct 31, 4:24 pm, vtcapo <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2:20 pm, Sir Arthur CB Wholeflaffers ASA <scie...@zzz.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 30, 4:59 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > > After blasting and badmouthing the GOP for the past three or so years, the
> > > ignorant fucker is finally being jarred into reality by the projected
> > > outcome
>
> > And what's the Republican solution to the mess they got the nation
> > into? Do they have a clear solution? Or is the same ideological ones
> > of cutting taxes, deregulation, and smaller government. Supply side
> > economic has clearly has been shown ...to fail, unless you're wealthy.
> > Middle class incomes over the last decade has been stagnant, if you
> > adjust for inflation, while the top 1% have earned, on average, 20%
> > more. Under the GOP we got the mortgage meltdown, the Madoff ponzi
> > scheme, the near collapse of the auto industry, the aborted attempt to
> > privatize social security, etc., etc.
>
> Sir Arthur you are wasting your breath. He knows all this. His problem
> is that he cannot accept the fact that a black man is President. He,
> like the people he supports are racists and nothing will change his
> thinking. That kind of hatred runs deep in his veins.......
>
> RT

RT

Can you post a syllabus for the math course you are teaching and a
list of the courses you took while in University ?

I am curious where you learned the language you use and your method of
structuring arguments where you accuse others of hatred yet display
the same traits. I am also curious where I can find a copy of your
performence that you state is documented.

Thank you.

WM

On Oct 31, 12:57 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "vtcapo" <vtc...@gmail.com> wrote in message

< snip elCrappo's crappo >

Let\ufffds clear something up about said math teacher. Every year since the
FCAT emerged as the standardized test for Florida schools I had lead
my Math department (yeah department head) to successfully reach its
targeted goals. Each year because of the high performance of our
schools Math and Language Arts programs the whole school received
bonuses. That\ufffds each and every year. So fuck off about your failed
math teacher horse shit. My performance is documented. What is your
contribution and record concerning the public good? Donations to Tea
Bagger candidates?

Of course if you received Kudos for excellence in Math and "Language
Arts", as you so eloquently put it, you just validated my argument. You
can't write even one paragraph without grammatical errors, so I have
faith that your classroom math performance wasn't any more successful.
Keep fooling yourself, but it is losers like you who are responsible for
our kids sucking hind tit in any scholastic competition involving other
countries. But they know how to use a condom and that it id ok to
have butt-pluggers and rug-munchers as parents.

I sure do hope you bed-wetting whiners get the message, come next
Wednesday, when Liberal unemployment has sky-rocketed overnight.
Your ignorant ilk with your Obamaesque visions of Sugarplums are,
plain and simple, colossal failures. No go and do what you do best,
fuck up your feeble brain with drugs.