Research Discussion: Some Problems In America // Same As The Rest Of The World Though.

Some Problems In America // Same As The Rest Of The World Though.

ABANDONED HOMES IN RIVERSIDE CALIFORNIA 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djyNDwRTPVc

I like the comments,
they give you a real feel for the situation...

I bet people there are uptight because most of the rich people
there are lawyers who made their fortunes from law enforcement.
sosjp 7 months ago
*
sosjp
7 months ago

Good people like Police Officers, gangbangers,mexicans, I am a
native and I fail to see what was wrong with the working class
citizens that made up that area prior to mexicans invading.
sosjp 7 months ago
*
greymountian
7 months ago

You better beleive it. I was a general contractor in riverside,
i left, because i refused to hire illegal mexicans, therefore, i
couldnt compete with the others that did. they ruined an industry
through GREED.
greymountian 7 months ago
*

that's not so bad, i have seen movies about Detroit abandoned
suburbs and that one was reallyy scaring, homes falling in rubbles
RagionerBambocci 8 months ago
*
Rooster55199
8 months ago

@Southpawuppercut this is at the corner of La Sierra, and
Indiana.
Rooster55199 8 months ago
*
sosjp
8 months ago

@drmba1 Some would argue the Catholic Church brought in all of
the blight. I bet Illegal aliens did all of the construction work
there.
sosjp 8 months ago

@Rooster55199 Would they want to The place is infested with
racist, terrostic gangbangers.
sosjp 8 months ago
*
sosjp
8 months ago

@Southpawuppercut LOL, apocalypse. By the Graffitti you can
imagine there is no security there. They need military there.
sosjp 8 months ago
*
fishingindeepwater
8 months ago

what r u talking about. Norco
fishingindeepwater 8 months ago
*
fishingindeepwater
8 months ago 2

I dont feel sorry. Banks sell to sukkers.

___

Yeah, I will borrow 10 million$ !!!

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bert
2010-10-30 17:03:45 EST
On Oct 30, 7:27 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>     *
>       sosjp
>       8 months ago
>
>       @Southpawuppercut LOL, apocalypse. By the Graffitti you can
> imagine there is no security there. They need military there.
>       sosjp 8 months ago
>     *
>       fishingindeepwater
>       8 months ago
>
>       what r u talking about. Norco
>       fishingindeepwater 8 months ago
>     *
>       fishingindeepwater
>       8 months ago 2
>
>       I dont feel sorry. Banks sell to sukkers.
>
> ___
>
> Yeah, I will borrow 10 million$ !!!
> ___
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

I did lots of work in River Side Ca. in the early 80s (room additions.
Mexicans workers poured the slabs,and were honest did good work,and I
paid them $650 for a 12X20 slab. They used wheel barrels,and in some
cases that was better than pumbing. Again if we don't have Mexicans
picking our veggies up in Nappa valley,and use American workes. the
price will be sky high. Need more food stamps. Get the picture TreBert

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:03:45 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>     *
>>       fishingindeepwater
>>       8 months ago
>>
>>       what r u talking about. Norco
>>       fishingindeepwater 8 months ago
>>     *
>>       fishingindeepwater
>>       8 months ago 2
>>
>>       I dont feel sorry. Banks sell to sukkers.
>>
>> ___
>>
>> Yeah, I will borrow 10 million$ !!!
>> ___

>I did lots of work in River Side Ca. in the early 80s (room additions.
>Mexicans workers poured the slabs,and were honest did good work,and I
>paid them $650 for a 12X20 slab. They used wheel barrels,and in some
>cases that was better than pumbing. Again if we don't have Mexicans
>picking our veggies up in Nappa valley,and use American workes. the
>price will be sky high. Need more food stamps. Get the picture TreBert

Hi Bert.
Yes, we are all foreigners in a foreign land really.
Whether in this life or a past life.

I've done jobs like that before too.
Picked raspberries in the hot summers.
Did railway fencing in Australia.
I cut my hands badly in many places
and I never complained.
The boss looked at me,
smiled, and gave me some leather gloves.
They were the good old days.

These days I'm a Master UFO ET Space Researcher !!!

http://ebe-ufos.tripod.com

That makes a change from
throwing raspberries around the air.

But doesn't earn much change
to buy Land.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-mclaren+flat-2800078

Lot 51 Thomas Hill Road, McLaren Flat, SA 5171

$525,000.00

P.S.
That's a hot dry barstard of a place in the middle of nowhere.

But I suppose better than the drugs, gangs, graffiti, in the above
video comments. America needs to be cleaned up.
I know how to do it too.

Oh, have a Great Day !

On Oct 30, 2:03 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > ___
>
> > Yeah, I will borrow 10 million$ !!!
> > ___
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
> > ___
>
> > NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> I did lots of work in River Side Ca. in the early 80s (room additions.
> Mexicans workers poured the slabs,and were honest did good work,and I
> paid them $650 for a 12X20 slab. They used wheel barrels,and in some
> cases that was better than pumbing. Again if we don't have Mexicans
> picking our veggies up in Nappa valley,and use American workes. the
> price will be sky high. Need more food stamps. Get the picture  TreBert

In Washington/Oregon, carefully picking 900+ pounds of apples (no
automation whatsoever, other than a ladder that you have to move
around yourself) gets you $15. A really good worker makes $150/day
(that’s 9000+ lbs carefully picked, and retail stores will eventually
be selling them 9000 lbs of apples for $13,500<22,500). Problem is,
that’s real honest to God work that’s backbreaking and even at times
nasty, so most Americans refuse to do it, even though they could earn <
$150/day (cash, meaning nothing taken out is roughly the same as being
paid <$250/day at a regular job with social security, L&I and
unemployment coverage).

~ BG

Bert
2010-10-31 01:01:16 EST
On Oct 30, 5:29 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> These days I'm a Master UFO ET Space Researcher !!!
>
> http://ebe-ufos.tripod.com
>
> That makes a change from
> throwing raspberries around the air.
>
> But doesn't earn much change
> to buy Land.
>
> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-mclaren+fla...
>
> Lot 51 Thomas Hill Road, McLaren Flat, SA 5171
>
> $525,000.00
>
> P.S.
> That's a hot dry barstard of a place in the middle of nowhere.
>
> But I suppose better than the drugs, gangs, graffiti, in the above
> video comments. America needs to be cleaned up.
> I know how to do it too.
>
> Oh, have a Great Day !
>
> ___
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

Riverside has the most grass fires. Houses have roof catch fire
because of wood shingles. People their stupid but very nice. Most have
jobs in LA and its not an easy ride. TreBert

On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 22:01:16 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Oct 30, 5:29 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:03:45 -0700 (PDT), bert
>>

>> <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:

>> >I did lots of work in River Side Ca. in the early 80s (room additions.
>> >Mexicans workers poured the slabs,and were honest did good work,and I
>> >paid them $650 for a 12X20 slab. They used wheel barrels,and in some
>> >cases that was better than pumbing. Again if we don't have Mexicans
>> >picking our veggies up in Nappa valley,and use American workes. the
>> >price will be sky high. Need more food stamps. Get the picture  TreBert
>>
>> Hi Bert.
>> Yes, we are all foreigners in a foreign land really.
>> Whether in this life or a past life.
>>
>> I've done jobs like that before too.
>> Picked raspberries in the hot summers.
>> Did railway fencing in Australia.
>> I cut my hands badly in many places
>> and I never complained.
>> The boss looked at me,
>> smiled, and gave me some leather gloves.
>> They were the good old days.
>>
>> These days I'm a Master UFO ET Space Researcher !!!
>>
>> http://ebe-ufos.tripod.com
>>
>> That makes a change from
>> throwing raspberries around the air.
>>
>> But doesn't earn much change
>> to buy Land.
>>
>> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-mclaren+fla...
>>
>> Lot 51 Thomas Hill Road, McLaren Flat, SA 5171
>>
>> $525,000.00
>>
>> P.S.
>> That's a hot dry barstard of a place in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>> But I suppose better than the drugs, gangs, graffiti, in the above
>> video comments. America needs to be cleaned up.
>> I know how to do it too.
>>
>> Oh, have a Great Day !
>>

>Riverside has the most grass fires. Houses have roof catch fire
>because of wood shingles. People their stupid but very nice. Most have
>jobs in LA and its not an easy ride. TreBert

Yes, it's interesting studying about America in YouTube.
There is a lot of variety there.

One could never put the whole lot in a box and label it.

One of the reasons the street gangs exist
is because they know that rich bankers control their lives.
And I know because I used to hang out with those types when I was 18.

Same with a Maori gang near here, I got talking to them
and they all know that they are wasting their time trying to be nice
and invent nice things for a nice society like Stanley Meyer the Water
Car Inventor.

One of the Maori gang members said
"they" with just kill yah.

Most everyone is silently depressed
and silently angry.

We had problems with most new houses here becoming mouldy and also
rotting easily because of crappy house designs.

And we are stuck on oil.
And paying too much for electrisity.
And pharma drugs that need more drugs.
And credit debt.
And the price of land.

And all that money built Dugway Advanced Weapons Systems.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2465/3953227990_b75b687d2b_z.jpg

Oh, well, that's OK then !!!

LOL :-> mwhahahaha