Research Discussion: Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials

Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials

Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials

It's gonna be difficult to know who to trust,
but Humans on planet Earth
are going to have non-Human friends
in other parts of the Milky Way Galaxy
one day, you know that.

I suppose most all races achieve that
some way or another.

I mean, we'd get used to looking at them,
just as we are used to looking at dogs and cats, etc.
But the profound benefits in knowledge for us all
would truly give us all an amazing future
here on Earth and OUT THERE.

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/alien2Varginha.jpg

We Humans have to survive and go into the future.

And after what BP did with Corexit,
I'm more and more sure about those words above there.

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Mark Earnest
2010-10-28 23:30:39 EST
On Oct 28, 9:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials
>
> It's gonna be difficult to know who to trust,
> but Humans on planet Earth
> are going to have non-Human friends
> in other parts of the Milky Way Galaxy
> one day, you know that.
>
> I suppose most all races achieve that
> some way or another.
>
> I mean, we'd get used to looking at them,
> just as we are used to looking at dogs and cats, etc.
> But the profound benefits in knowledge for us all
> would truly give us all an amazing future
> here on Earth and OUT THERE.
>
> http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/alien2Varginha.jpg
>
> We Humans have to survive and go into the future.
>
> And after what BP did with Corexit,
> I'm more and more sure about those words above there.
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

There could be humans in other parts of the galaxy.
Maybe bipeds such as ourselves are just the precise best
way for creatures crawling up out of the ocean to evolve.

And then you'd have your intelligent plant with two
antennae and three eyes...one of them for seeing the inviisible...

On Oct 28, 8:30 pm, Mark Earnest <gmearn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 9:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials
>
> > It's gonna be difficult to know who to trust,
> > but Humans on planet Earth
> > are going to have non-Human friends
> > in other parts of the Milky Way Galaxy
> > one day, you know that.
>
> > I suppose most all races achieve that
> > some way or another.
>
> > I mean, we'd get used to looking at them,
> > just as we are used to looking at dogs and cats, etc.
> > But the profound benefits in knowledge for us all
> > would truly give us all an amazing future
> > here on Earth and OUT THERE.
>
> >http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/alien2Varginha.jpg
>
> > We Humans have to survive and go into the future.
>
> > And after what BP did with Corexit,
> > I'm more and more sure about those words above there.
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
> > ___
>
> > NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> There could be humans in other parts of the galaxy.
> Maybe bipeds such as ourselves are just the precise best
> way for creatures crawling up out of the ocean to evolve.
>
> And then you'd have your intelligent plant with two
> antennae and three eyes...one of them for seeing the inviisible...

What exactly is ocean worthy about humans?

Would you care to list what we humans are missing or having lost?

~ BG

Mark Earnest
2010-10-29 01:42:32 EST
On Oct 29, 12:36 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 8:30 pm, Mark Earnest <gmearn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 28, 9:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials
>
> > > It's gonna be difficult to know who to trust,
> > > but Humans on planet Earth
> > > are going to have non-Human friends
> > > in other parts of the Milky Way Galaxy
> > > one day, you know that.
>
> > > I suppose most all races achieve that
> > > some way or another.
>
> > > I mean, we'd get used to looking at them,
> > > just as we are used to looking at dogs and cats, etc.
> > > But the profound benefits in knowledge for us all
> > > would truly give us all an amazing future
> > > here on Earth and OUT THERE.
>
> > >http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/alien2Varginha.jpg
>
> > > We Humans have to survive and go into the future.
>
> > > And after what BP did with Corexit,
> > > I'm more and more sure about those words above there.
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
> > > ___
>
> > > NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> > >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> > > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> > >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > > ___
>
> > There could be humans in other parts of the galaxy.
> > Maybe bipeds such as ourselves are just the precise best
> > way for creatures crawling up out of the ocean to evolve.
>
> > And then you'd have your intelligent plant with two
> > antennae and three eyes...one of them for seeing the inviisible...
>
> What exactly is ocean worthy about humans?

We were fish. We evolved legs and crawled out onto the beach,
and then evolved into what we are today.

> Would you care to list what we humans are missing or having lost?

We lost the gills. We still have the fins, they have turned
into arns and legs.

"Mark Earnest" <gmearnest@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Oct 29, 12:36 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 8:30 pm, Mark Earnest <gmearn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 28, 9:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials
>
> > > It's gonna be difficult to know who to trust,
> > > but Humans on planet Earth
> > > are going to have non-Human friends
> > > in other parts of the Milky Way Galaxy
> > > one day, you know that.
>
> > > I suppose most all races achieve that
> > > some way or another.
>
> > > I mean, we'd get used to looking at them,
> > > just as we are used to looking at dogs and cats, etc.
> > > But the profound benefits in knowledge for us all
> > > would truly give us all an amazing future
> > > here on Earth and OUT THERE.
>
> > >http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/alien2Varginha.jpg
>
> > > We Humans have to survive and go into the future.
>
> > > And after what BP did with Corexit,
> > > I'm more and more sure about those words above there.
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
> > > ___
>
> > > NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> > >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> > > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> > >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > > ___
>
> > There could be humans in other parts of the galaxy.
> > Maybe bipeds such as ourselves are just the precise best
> > way for creatures crawling up out of the ocean to evolve.
>
> > And then you'd have your intelligent plant with two
> > antennae and three eyes...one of them for seeing the inviisible...
>
> What exactly is ocean worthy about humans?

We were fish. We evolved legs and crawled out onto the beach,
and then evolved into what we are today.

> Would you care to list what we humans are missing or having lost?

We lost the gills. We still have the fins, they have turned
into arns and legs.

And GuthBall himself is the ultimate proof: Appears to be a human,
physically, but still has the brain of an amoeba.

On Oct 28, 10:42 pm, Mark Earnest <gmearn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 29, 12:36 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > There could be humans in other parts of the galaxy.
> > > Maybe bipeds such as ourselves are just the precise best
> > > way for creatures crawling up out of the ocean to evolve.
>
> > > And then you'd have your intelligent plant with two
> > > antennae and three eyes...one of them for seeing the inviisible...
>
> > What exactly is ocean worthy about humans?
>
> We were fish.  We evolved legs and crawled out onto the beach,
> and then evolved into what we are today.
>

> > Would you care to list what we humans are missing or having lost?
>
> We lost the gills.  We still have the fins, they have turned
> into arns and legs.

We lost a hell of a lot more than gills. Think about what fish can
still do after billions of years, and we simply can't, and I'm not
just talking about swimming that's rather important for a planet
that's better than 2/3 water.

You do believe in ETs, don't you?

~ BG

Mark Earnest
2010-10-29 16:41:05 EST
On Oct 29, 9:31 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 10:42 pm, Mark Earnest <gmearn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > What exactly is ocean worthy about humans?
>
> > We were fish.  We evolved legs and crawled out onto the beach,
> > and then evolved into what we are today.
>
> > > Would you care to list what we humans are missing or having lost?
>
> > We lost the gills.  We still have the fins, they have turned
> > into arns and legs.
>
> We lost a hell of a lot more than gills.  Think about what fish can
> still do after billions of years, and we simply can't, and I'm not
> just talking about swimming that's rather important for a planet
> that's better than 2/3 water.

Did you know that the dinosaurs still live, but have turned into
birds?

> You do believe in ETs, don't you?

Sure I do. I'm not familiar with what ocean you crawled out of,
though.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:30:39 -0700 (PDT), Mark Earnest
<*t@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Oct 28, 9:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials
>>
>> It's gonna be difficult to know who to trust,
>> but Humans on planet Earth
>> are going to have non-Human friends
>> in other parts of the Milky Way Galaxy
>> one day, you know that.
>>
>> I suppose most all races achieve that
>> some way or another.
>>
>> I mean, we'd get used to looking at them,
>> just as we are used to looking at dogs and cats, etc.
>> But the profound benefits in knowledge for us all
>> would truly give us all an amazing future
>> here on Earth and OUT THERE.
>>
>> http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/alien2Varginha.jpg
>>
>> We Humans have to survive and go into the future.
>>
>> And after what BP did with Corexit,
>> I'm more and more sure about those words above there.
>>

>> ___
>
>There could be humans in other parts of the galaxy.

Yes, for two reasons...

1.
Some species of ET would have taken our DNA
way back in the Roman days and before.

2.
Our body design probably didn't originate here on Earth.
Well, similar designs probably existed in our Galaxy
and or in other Galaxies before Neanderthal even.

>Maybe bipeds such as ourselves are just the precise best
>way for creatures crawling up out of the ocean to evolve.

Yeah, it would be pretty trippy being with a UFO crash retrieval team,
then coming across a shot down UFO, opening it up, and seeing a very
intelligent octopus type ET with a ray gun.

>And then you'd have your intelligent plant with two
>antennae and three eyes...one of them for seeing the inviisible...

It goes on and on.
We haven't even scratched the surface!

LOL :->

http://www.quitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/funny-cat.jpg

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bert
2010-10-30 09:11:05 EST
On Oct 29, 4:41 pm, Mark Earnest <gmearn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 29, 9:31 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > We were fish.  We evolved legs and crawled out onto the beach,
> > > and then evolved into what we are today.

> > > We lost the gills.  We still have the fins, they have turned
> > > into arns and legs.
>
> > We lost a hell of a lot more than gills.  Think about what fish can
> > still do after billions of years, and we simply can't, and I'm not
> > just talking about swimming that's rather important for a planet
> > that's better than 2/3 water.
>
> Did you know that the dinosaurs still live, but have turned into
> birds?
>

> > You do believe in ETs, don't you?
>
> Sure I do.  I'm not familiar with what ocean you crawled out of,
> though.- Hide quoted text -

Florida has gators and croks snakes bugs and frogs. They have been
around millions of years before that comet hit TreBert

On Oct 28, 7:35 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Milky Way Galaxy // Friends // Knowledge & Wisdom // Extraterrestrials
>
> It's gonna be difficult to know who to trust,
> but Humans on planet Earth
> are going to have non-Human friends
> in other parts of the Milky Way Galaxy
> one day, you know that.
>
> I suppose most all races achieve that
> some way or another.
>
> I mean, we'd get used to looking at them,
> just as we are used to looking at dogs and cats, etc.
> But the profound benefits in knowledge for us all
> would truly give us all an amazing future
> here on Earth and OUT THERE.
>
> http://www.rense.com/1.imagesF/alien2Varginha.jpg
>
> We Humans have to survive and go into the future.
>
> And after what BP did with Corexit,
> I'm more and more sure about those words above there.
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___
Non humans may be an improvement, because thus far us humans have only
made a terrible mess of things.

There’s no question as to what surplus molecular/nebula mass, spent
stars and those pesky nova/supernova have contributed a great many
cosmic body parts, including rogue protons, neutrons, electrons and
those carbon buckyballs that all sorts of other elements (including
ice) can bond with.

According to others that devote years of their mostly public funded
expertise and some of our best technology in order to study and
extensively research a given theory or notion to death, <1 in 4 stars
like ours offers an Earth like planet, and that’s not including
whatever red dwarfs and of those much larger than our sun should have
to offer, plus there’s all of them pesky rogue items from spent or
exploded stars that have to exist unless having since gotten vaporized
or their having survived as captured by some other solar system.

Perhaps as many as one out of a thousand stars is offering a similar
enough solar system worthy sun to that of our own. Considering <500e9
stars = 500e6 planet worthy solar systems, and if only one out of 5 of
those is hosting an Earth like planet is 100e6 naked Goldilocks
certified as wet Eden/Earth like planets within our galaxy.
Unfortunately there are few if any of those within 100 ly of us, so
that even multi-generational starships are not going to be viable
unless 0.5 c velocity becomes doable (limited as to robotic probes
because of the lethal radiation created by such velocity).

There are actually few if any identical stars, planets or moons, and
certainly no such identical solar systems as to compare anything to a
given cosmological standard, because there simply is no such
cosmological standard. For all we know, our solar system could be the
most odd-ball and the least likely to survive the true test of time
(it certainly could have used a better sun so that at least two wet
planets and their moons could have been naked Goldilocks worthy for
tens of billions of years, whereas instead we’ll be lucky to get
another couple billion before it starts getting downright unbearable).

However, extremely large and massive stars like Sirius(B) most likely
started out with hosting a few gas giants plus other heavy element
saturated planets or even a few as having Earth sized moons, some of
which likely survived the expedited sudden demise of their extra
massive star. My estimate of all the Ceres and larger items as rogue
survivors of those short lived stars is 128e9<256e9 per galaxy, and
the James Webb Space Telescope(JWST) will likely spot some of those
rogue items for us, along with the external StarShade improvements for
JWST and other observing instruments making those previously obscured
Goldilocks exoplanets appear.

There could actually be more rogue mass than captured or bound mass in
our galaxy.

By many acceptable applied physics standards and technology, even the
toasty planet Venus is perfectly intelligent goldilocks worthy,
although not as naked or as snookered and dumbfounded past the point
of no return as are most Earthly redneck goldilocks that are deathly
afraid of their own shadow and whatever voodoo faith-based cabal of
political mafia that they belong to.

~ BG