Research Discussion: My New Doctor ...

My New Doctor ...

I went to the doctor's the other day and found out they had switched doctors
on me. My new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!

I was embarrassed a little, but she said: "Don't worry, I'm a professional -
I've seen it all before ... just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out
."

So I said: "Jake the Beaner thinks my dick tastes funny ..."

Jake
2010-10-30 00:27:24 EST
On Oct 28, 5:49 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> I went to the doctor's the other day and found out they had switched doctors
> on me.  My new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!
>
> I was embarrassed a little, but she said: "Don't worry, I'm a professional -
> I've seen it all before ... just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out
> ."
>
> So I said: "Jake the Beaner thinks my dick tastes funny ..."

Webtv. Get yours today!

On Oct 28, 5:49 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> I went to the doctor's the other day and found out they had switched
> doctors
> on me. My new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!
>
> I was embarrassed a little, but she said: "Don't worry, I'm a
> professional -
> I've seen it all before ... just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it
> out
> ."
>
> So I said: "Jake the Beaner thinks my dick tastes funny ..."

Webtv. Get yours today!

Hagar's mom can tell when his sister Chlamydia is having her period by the
taste of Hagar's dick.

On Oct 28, 5:49 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> I went to the doctor's the other day and found out they had switched
> doctors
> on me. My new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!
>
> I was embarrassed a little, but she said: "Don't worry, I'm a
> professional -
> I've seen it all before ... just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it
> out
> ."
>
> So I said: "Jake the Beaner thinks my dick tastes funny ..."

Webtv. Get yours today!

**************************************
Explain that, you inept meat-flute artist ... who, beside BeeertBrain,
uses webtv ?? This time, furnish proof with your phony allegations,
to brain-dead Beaner.
PS: Make sure the gays you blow wear protection ... we wouldn't
want your insanity to spread beyond the Barrio ...

Jake
2010-10-30 22:51:38 EST
On Oct 30, 10:42 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 28, 5:49 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > I went to the doctor's the other day and found out they had switched
> > doctors
> > on me. My new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!
>
> > I was embarrassed a little, but she said: "Don't worry, I'm a
> > professional -
> > I've seen it all before ... just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it
> > out
> > ."
>
> > So I said: "Jake the Beaner thinks my dick tastes funny ..."
>
> Webtv.  Get yours today!
>
>         **************************************
> Explain that, you inept meat-flute artist ... who, beside BeeertBrain,
> uses webtv ??  This time, furnish proof with your phony allegations,
> to brain-dead Beaner.
> PS: Make sure the gays you blow wear protection ... we wouldn't
> want your insanity to spread beyond the Barrio ...

LOL!!!
Jake.

On Oct 30, 10:42 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 28, 5:49 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > I went to the doctor's the other day and found out they had switched
> > doctors
> > on me. My new doctor is a young female, drop-dead gorgeous!
>
> > I was embarrassed a little, but she said: "Don't worry, I'm a
> > professional -
> > I've seen it all before ... just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it
> > out
> > ."
>
> > So I said: "Jake the Beaner thinks my dick tastes funny ..."
>
> Webtv. Get yours today!
>
> **************************************
> Explain that, you inept meat-flute artist ... who, beside BeeertBrain,
> uses webtv ?? This time, furnish proof with your phony allegations,
> you brain-dead Beaner.
> PS: Make sure the gays you blow wear protection ... we wouldn't
> want your insanity to spread beyond the Barrio ...

LOL!!!
Jake.
Totally stumped by my request of proof, you neuron challenged loser ...
Well here is why: web TV no longer exists, but you can now can get
its replacement: http://tv.msn.com/ totally free, for Beaners, Losers
and Liberals without a job after Nov. 2nd (in 2 days, you skin flute
player).