Research Discussion: This Explains It !!!

This Explains It !!!

This link explains why Jake the Beaner suffers from
that dreaded Mental Disorder, retardation, or, as it is
also known in Beaner lingo: "El Retardioso Grande" ...

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_179dc5495wb

Jake
2010-10-28 18:36:26 EST
On Oct 28, 5:16 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> This link explains why Jake the Beaner suffers from
> that dreaded Mental Disorder, retardation, or, as it is
> also known in Beaner lingo: "El Retardioso Grande" ...
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_179dc5495wb

Not my Mom, Crakkker. But that's some pretty good spanish, for a
retarded craKKKer.
Jake.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:16:40 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net>
wrote:

>This link explains why Jake the Beaner suffers from
>that dreaded Mental Disorder, retardation, or, as it is
>also known in Beaner lingo: "El Retardioso Grande" ...
>
>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_179dc5495wb

Hagar!

How's it Going, G'Day, Hi, Howdy, Good Afternoon.

Your 'docs' reminds me, I have to take any smokes from your funny
bunny suit pics because I don't think you smoke do you ?

I quit over two years ago, but on a rare whusky session
I sneeked a couple of cigs over the recent years.
But I'm not going down that road again.

It's bad enough with the gasoline polution
when I'm on my bicycle.

Man I got a face full of diesel smoke
the other day that just about knocked me
onto the ground.

Anyway, I will find another bunny suit for you without a smoke and
without a human face. Because another reason is, in recent new
Hollywood movies, if I see someone smoking, I hate it.

P.S.
I just keep up the tradition of two sock puppet bunnies in a whoop
kicking space gumboot, because, well, we gotta see the funny side!

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

> On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:16:40 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net>
> wrote:
>
>>This link explains why Jake the Beaner suffers from
>>that dreaded Mental Disorder, retardation, or, as it is
>>also known in Beaner lingo: "El Retardioso Grande" ...
>>
>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_179dc5495wb
>>

> Hagar!
>
> How's it Going, G'Day, Hi, Howdy, Good Afternoon.
>

> Your 'docs' reminds me, I have to take any smokes from your funny
> bunny suit pics because I don't think you smoke do you ?

I quit 18 months ago, with the aid of Nicorette gum. Haven't had even
one since. Still go to the bar ... even go outside with the guys when
they take a smoke break ... doesn't bother me at all.
On the down side, I gained 40 lbs. However, I do have a plan.
Purchased some new sneakers and will start walking as soon as I
am finished reading the instruction manual.

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 17:05:38 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net>

>> On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:16:40 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>This link explains why Jake the Beaner suffers from
>>>that dreaded Mental Disorder, retardation, or, as it is
>>>also known in Beaner lingo: "El Retardioso Grande" ...
>>>
>>>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_179dc5495wb
>>>

>> Hagar!
>>
>> How's it Going, G'Day, Hi, Howdy, Good Afternoon.
>>

>> Your 'docs' reminds me, I have to take any smokes from your funny
>> bunny suit pics because I don't think you smoke do you ?
>
>I quit 18 months ago, with the aid of Nicorette gum. Haven't had even
>one since. Still go to the bar ... even go outside with the guys when
>they take a smoke break ... doesn't bother me at all.
>On the down side, I gained 40 lbs. However, I do have a plan.
>Purchased some new sneakers and will start walking as soon as I
>am finished reading the instruction manual.

Great to read that.

And for you, maybe it's not a good idea to run.
Running can be hard on the knee joints.
Do fast walking.
As you know, when I was in Queenstown last year
I used to walk about 4 - 5 kms some days of the week.
That does the trick.

And try Billy's Boot Camp ... DVD or in YouTube.

Yeah, I'm glad I quit smokes.
I won't even talk about it to you anymore.

As, for weight...

I had to bulk-up because of a bicep injury.
That's all healed now, and I'm doing Billy's Boot Camp.
And back into weight training.

I'm quite fit though
from hanky panky with a lady friend.
No joke, sometimes it's blinking hard work.
It's like doing and holding a push-up
for 20 - 30 minutes and longer sometimes.
Sometimes the next morning it feels like
I've been in the GYM for 3 hours.

On top of that, I ride my bicycle hard.

Well, keep up the good work.

10 4. At Ease. A-Ten-Hut.

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

On 10/28/2010 5:05 PM, Hagar wrote:

> I quit 18 months ago, with the aid of Nicorette gum. Haven't had even
> one since. Still go to the bar ... even go outside with the guys when
> they take a smoke break ... doesn't bother me at all.
> On the down side, I gained 40 lbs. However, I do have a plan.
> Purchased some new sneakers and will start walking as soon as I
> am finished reading the instruction manual.

Congrats!

The 40 lbs. will come off quick once you get your body
settled into a non-smoker's routine.

JeffRelf.F-M.FM
2010-10-30 02:25:36 EST

Bert
2010-10-30 08:56:20 EST
On Oct 30, 2:25 am, JeffRelf.F-M.FM · • ✼@. wrote:
> H·Vac imagines: “ The 40 lbs. will come off quick once you [ Hagar ] get your body settled into a non-smoker's routine. ”. Who loses 40 pounds “quick” ? Diets don't work because they don't develop ·long·term· habits. If I wanted to weigh 150 pounds, for example, I'd develop the ·long·term· habit ( 12+ months ) of eating 2 thousand caloriers per day. ( 2,000 = 150 lbs * 13.5 cal/lb ) But I'd still be old, ugly, ornery and sexless... so why bother ?

That's cute Is that an astronomy book she is reading. Geff you are
to hard on yourself. No one is perfect not even me. You need to grow
pot. It grows fast very cheap,and is better for you than those bad
cigs. Make pot cigars and call them "potgars" and get rich Clinton
would be your best customer TreBert