Research Discussion: Crop Circles ... Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi

Crop Circles ... Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi

Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi

Good documentary about crap circles ...
I mean ... crop circles, in that video.

Satellites with various cameras and spectrums would know more details.

I'll have three Satellites please bar tender !

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bert
2010-10-28 09:04:18 EST
On Oct 27, 4:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>
> Good documentary about crap circles ...
> I mean ... crop circles, in that video.
>
> Satellites with various cameras and spectrums would know more details.
>
> I'll have three Satellites please bar tender !
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

I predict aliens will make a hole (vortex) in water. This will be done
in London's harbor. It sounds impossible,but aliens can create force
fields that make what we think as impossible is their reality,and
nothing they can not do. Best to keep in mind "impossible is
relative" To sum it up Their physics and science is beyond our
wildest dreams TreBert

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:04:18 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Oct 27, 4:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>>
>> Good documentary about crap circles ...
>> I mean ... crop circles, in that video.
>>
>> Satellites with various cameras and spectrums would know more details.
>>
>> I'll have three Satellites please bar tender !

>I predict aliens will make a hole (vortex) in water. This will be done
>in London's harbor. It sounds impossible,but aliens can create force
>fields that make what we think as impossible is their reality,and
>nothing they can not do. Best to keep in mind "impossible is
>relative" To sum it up Their physics and science is beyond our
>wildest dreams TreBert

Sounds like something from the olde Codex Sinaiticus.

As for "wildest dreams", that's all at Dreamland ...

http://www.maidenhead.cc/pub/Main/CompImagesPlanning/DaveMundy-FunFair.jpg

;->

On Oct 28, 6:04 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 27, 4:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>
> > Good documentary about crap circles ...
> > I mean ... crop circles, in that video.
>
> > Satellites with various cameras and spectrums would know more details.
>
> > I'll have three Satellites please bar tender !
>
> > ___
>
> > ___
> > ___
>
> > NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > ___
>
> I predict aliens will make a hole (vortex) in water. This will be done
> in London's harbor. It sounds impossible,but aliens can create force
> fields that make what we think as impossible is their reality,and
> nothing they can not do. Best to keep in mind "impossible is
> relative"  To sum it up Their physics and science is beyond our
> wildest dreams   TreBert

ETs like those crazy Rothschild seans can supposedly make our planet
vanish or materialize as is or into anything they like. Problem is,
ETs are laughing about us so hard that they can't hardly stand up,
much less do interesting stuff. Perhaps some of those crop circles
are just what ET farts create when ignited.

~ BG

> Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>
> Good documentary about crap circles ...
> I mean ... crop circles, in that video.

Crap Circles ... two Brit sots with footboards and some rope ...
End of scientific investigation.

On Oct 27, 1:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>
> Good documentary about crap circles ...
> I mean ... crop circles, in that video.
>
> Satellites with various cameras and spectrums would know more details.
>
> I'll have three Satellites please bar tender !
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/27/5361166-sleuths-study-ancient-ufos

Bert

On Oct 30, 2:15 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 10:07 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 27, 1:59 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>
> > > Good documentary about crap circles ...
> > > I mean ... crop circles, in that video.
>
> > > Satellites with various cameras and spectrums would know more details.
>
> > > I'll have three Satellites please bar tender !
>
> > > ___
>
> > > ___
> > > ___
>
> > > NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> > >http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> > > "Jims Space Agency"
>
> > >http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> > > ___
>
> >http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/27/5361166-sleuths-study...Hide quoted text -

http://cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/10/27/5361166-sleuths-study-ancient-ufos

You hit the wrong button, so nothing you had to say got posted.

~ BG

On Oct 28, 4:36 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:1a4hc6513p8f9bvek7ubp5p9pqms3jpklq@4ax.com...
>
> > Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>
> > Good documentary about crap circles ...
> > I mean ... crop circles, in that video.
>
> Crap Circles ... two Brit sots with footboards and some rope ...
> End of scientific investigation.

Bet you and all of your trailer park squatters can't do it, not even
close no matters how drunk you rednecks are.

~ BG

Bert
2010-10-31 00:24:30 EST
On Oct 30, 8:07 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 4:36 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > "Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in messagenews:1a4hc6513p8f9bvek7ubp5p9pqms3jpklq@4ax.com...
>
> > > Unsolved Mysteries - The UFO Files - Volume 4.avi
>
> > > Good documentary about crap circles ...
> > > I mean ... crop circles, in that video.
>
> > Crap Circles ... two Brit sots with footboards and some rope ...
> > End of scientific investigation.
>
> Bet you and all of your trailer park squatters can't do it, not even
> close no matters how drunk you rednecks are.
>
>  ~ BG

Right you are BG the circles I viewed could not be done with boards on
your feet. Let them try to do it. The farmers claim it was done at
night. Lets see them do it in the dark. Some of the paterns I would
have trouble putting on paper. TreBert