Research Discussion: Good Morning !!!

Good Morning !!!

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-25 12:33:30 EST
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:37:54 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

I've put it on my page, is that ok with you?
C.

Guten Morgen !!!

Good Morning !!!

Love !!!

4:37am

___

Any Questions ?

How Many Questions ?

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:33:30 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:37:54 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
>I've put it on my page, is that ok with you?
>C.

You are one of my best friends.
Yes.

Vielen Dank. Ich fühle mich geehrt. Segne du lieber Herr. Die Zukunft
wird wunderbar sein.

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Agent
2010-10-25 17:55:29 EST
On Oct 25, 3:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:33:30 +0200, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> >On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:37:54 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
> >wrote:
>
> >>NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> >I've put it on my page, is that ok with you?
> >C.
>
> You are one of my best friends.
> Yes.
>
> Vielen Dank. Ich fühle mich geehrt. Segne du lieber Herr. Die Zukunft
> wird wunderbar sein.
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___

chucky is an asshole, the sooner he is gone the less fucked up the
world will be

some of your friends are assholes and all my friends are cool
the faster chucky disappears the happier we'll be

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:55:29 -0700 (PDT), agent <test890@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>On Oct 25, 3:40 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:33:30 +0200, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:

>> >I've put it on my page, is that ok with you?
>> >C.
>>
>> You are one of my best friends.
>> Yes.
>>
>> Vielen Dank. Ich fühle mich geehrt. Segne du lieber Herr. Die Zukunft
>> wird wunderbar sein.
>>
>> ___
>> ___
>>
>> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>>
>> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>>
>> "Jims Space Agency"
>>
>> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>>
>> ___

>chucky is

> cool

Just perfect for Global Warming !

P.S.
Any other Questions !

How Many Questions !

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:37:54 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> I've put it on my page, is that ok with you?
> C.

You're only saying that because HVACs and my name appear on it,
with a picture, of course.
He also mentioned ex-president de la France, DeGaulle, by his first name..

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:22:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net>
wrote:

><UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:37:54 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>>
>> I've put it on my page, is that ok with you?
>> C.
>
>You're only saying that because HVACs and my name appear on it,
>with a picture, of course.
>He also mentioned ex-president de la France, DeGaulle, by his first name..

PMSL

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-26 04:28:28 EST
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:22:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:

><UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 04:37:54 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>>
>> I've put it on my page, is that ok with you?
>> C.
>
>You're only saying that because HVACs and my name appear on it,
>with a picture, of course.
>He also mentioned ex-president de la France, DeGaulle, by his first name..

Of course, and I tried (successfully) to lure you to peek on my page ...
C.

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-26 05:07:18 EST
On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:48:57 +1000, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>P.S.
>Lovely page !

Usually it is just boring, but with YOUR card on it it gained attraction

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:28:28 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:22:04 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:
>

>><UseNetOnly@t-online.de> wrote in message

>>> I've put it on my page, is that ok with you?
>>> C.
>>
>>You're only saying that because HVACs and my name appear on it,
>>with a picture, of course.
>>He also mentioned ex-president de la France, DeGaulle, by his first name..
>>
>Of course, and I tried (successfully) to lure you to peek on my page ...
>C.

One of my New Zealand friends visited too.

P.S.
Lovely page !