Research Discussion: What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?

What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-24 20:08:20 EST

What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ix9s0izNw


So we can all have the
Phunky X Bar & UFO Proof Cinema !

Only people 'In The Know'
and with money,
that can visit New Zealand,
will be able to find my amazing Bar !

NOTE: We only serve health drinks.









___
___




NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg


"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-25 04:35:11 EST
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:08:20 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ix9s0izNw
>

No chance - the amount of only 10 million is much too small
to get big money interested in your business.

>
>So we can all have the
>Phunky X Bar & UFO Proof Cinema !
>
Think BIG.
Something like the Venetian in Macao ..

>Only people 'In The Know'
>and with money,
>that can visit New Zealand,
>will be able to find my amazing Bar !
>
Why would you need 10 mio. for less than 10 people?

>NOTE: We only serve health drinks.
>
Ooops? No Sirian rollercoasters?

C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-25 07:51:03 EST
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:35:11 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:08:20 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ix9s0izNw
>>
>
>No chance - the amount of only 10 million is much too small
>to get big money interested in your business.
>
>>
>>So we can all have the
>>Phunky X Bar & UFO Proof Cinema !
>>
>Think BIG.
>Something like the Venetian in Macao ..
>
>>Only people 'In The Know'
>>and with money,
>>that can visit New Zealand,
>>will be able to find my amazing Bar !
>>
>Why would you need 10 mio. for less than 10 people?
>
>>NOTE: We only serve health drinks.
>>
>Ooops? No Sirian rollercoasters?
>
>C.

i Love you.







___
___




NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg


"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Bert
2010-10-25 13:43:39 EST
On Oct 25, 7:51 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:35:11 +0200, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
> >On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:08:20 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
> >wrote:
>
> >>What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ix9s0izNw
>
> >No chance - the amount of only 10 million is much too small
> >to get big money interested in your business.
>
> >>So we can all have the
> >>Phunky X Bar & UFO Proof Cinema !
>
> >Think BIG.
> >Something like the Venetian in Macao ..
>
> >>Only people 'In The Know'
> >>and with money,
> >>that can visit New Zealand,
> >>will be able to find my amazing Bar !
>
> >Why would you need 10 mio. for less than 10 people?
>
> >>NOTE: We only serve health drinks.
>
> >Ooops? No Sirian rollercoasters?
>
> >C.
>
> i Love you.
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> ___- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Go to the same Texas bank Bush & Chaney use. They made sure they got
the big piece of that $200,000,000,000 bankers gift. Tell them I sent
you.Say that you are a Enrod stock holder,as a credit reference. Go
personally into this bank They serve free coffee,and that an a
fascist "one figure solute is all a GOPer bank will give you" O Ya
Its Fascistism thanks to Bush & Chaney TreBert

Bast
2010-10-25 16:14:38 EST


Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
> What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ix9s0izNw
>
>
> So we can all have the
> Phunky X Bar & UFO Proof Cinema !
>
> Only people 'In The Know'
> and with money,
> that can visit New Zealand,
> will be able to find my amazing Bar !
>
> NOTE: We only serve health drinks.



Forget the banks, they want you to pay it back.

There is a widow of a Nigerian Dictator who has lots of money though,....now
what did I do with that E-mail ?



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-25 20:36:22 EST
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:43:39 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Oct 25, 7:51 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:35:11 +0200, UseNetO...@t-online.de wrote:
>> >On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:08:20 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com>
>> >wrote:
>>
>> >>What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?
>>
>> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ix9s0izNw
>>
>> >No chance - the amount of only 10 million is much too small
>> >to get big money interested in your business.
>>
>> >>So we can all have the
>> >>Phunky X Bar & UFO Proof Cinema !
>>
>> >Think BIG.
>> >Something like the Venetian in Macao ..
>>
>> >>Only people 'In The Know'
>> >>and with money,
>> >>that can visit New Zealand,
>> >>will be able to find my amazing Bar !
>>
>> >Why would you need 10 mio. for less than 10 people?
>>
>> >>NOTE: We only serve health drinks.
>>
>> >Ooops? No Sirian rollercoasters?
>>
>> >C.
>>
>> i Love you.
>>

>
>Go to the same Texas bank Bush & Chaney use. They made sure they got
>the big piece of that $200,000,000,000 bankers gift. Tell them I sent
>you.Say that you are a Enrod stock holder,as a credit reference. Go
>personally into this bank They serve free coffee,and that an a
>fascist "one figure solute is all a GOPer bank will give you" O Ya
>Its Fascistism thanks to Bush & Chaney TreBert


i Love you.










___
___




NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg


"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-25 20:37:16 EST
On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 16:14:38 -0400, "Bast" <fakename@nomail.invalid>
wrote:

>
>
>Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>> What Bank Do I Go To... To Borrow 10 Million Dollars ?
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Ix9s0izNw
>>
>>
>> So we can all have the
>> Phunky X Bar & UFO Proof Cinema !
>>
>> Only people 'In The Know'
>> and with money,
>> that can visit New Zealand,
>> will be able to find my amazing Bar !
>>
>> NOTE: We only serve health drinks.
>
>
>
>Forget the banks, they want you to pay it back.
>
>

i Love you.



___
___




NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg


"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency


___
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron