Research Discussion: I Cleaned My Fish Tank // Very Extra Intelligent Fish

I Cleaned My Fish Tank // Very Extra Intelligent Fish

I Cleaned My Fish Tank // Very Extra Intelligent Fish.

My friends goldfish and tank but I look after them when I visit.

I always clean the kitchen table, put fresh flowers there,
then clean the fish tank.
Using my mind I practice projecting love to the two fish also.

And after cleaning the tank,
I give them rapid moving hand signals from the lower front side of the
tank, to let them know I'm going to feed them, and they both get very
excited.

And rather than the food granules,
I give them a few fish flakes.
Because some of the fish flakes drop down,
and the two fish love looking for them like and Easter egg hunt.
They both enthusiastically search for about 15 minutes.

Any of you folks have pet fish ?

It's awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRcNqNvQZ9U

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Bert
2010-10-23 21:34:37 EST
On Oct 23, 1:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> I Cleaned My Fish Tank // Very Extra Intelligent Fish.
>
> My friends goldfish and tank but I look after them when I visit.
>
> I always clean the kitchen table, put fresh flowers there,
> then clean the fish tank.
> Using my mind I practice projecting love to the two fish also.
>
> And after cleaning the tank,
> I give them rapid moving hand signals from the lower front side of the
> tank, to let them know I'm going to feed them, and they both get very
> excited.
>
> And rather than the food granules,
> I give them a few fish flakes.
> Because some of the fish flakes drop down,
> and the two fish love looking for them like and Easter egg hunt.
> They both enthusiastically search for about 15 minutes.
>
> Any of you folks have pet fish ?
>
> It's awesome.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRcNqNvQZ9U
>
> ___
>
> ___
> ___
>
> I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency
>
> http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News
>
> ___

Moby my pet octapus could leave his tank go to another fish tank and
pig out. He did this at 3am,and was back in his tank by 4am. Nothing
in the ocean can out think my Moby. He was white did not like bright
sun shining in on his rock cave,so rock by rock he rebuilt in in a
shady corner. He knew me by sight. We played a game together. He eat
clams,that he opened. I threw in an oyster he spent an hour but could
not open it. He threw it out of his tank. I threw it back in. He right
away threw it out. I threw it back in. He went into his cave. When he
thought I was gone he threw it out. This takes thinking. TreBert

On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 18:34:37 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Oct 23, 1:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I Cleaned My Fish Tank // Very Extra Intelligent Fish.
>>
>> My friends goldfish and tank but I look after them when I visit.
>>
>> I always clean the kitchen table, put fresh flowers there,
>> then clean the fish tank.
>> Using my mind I practice projecting love to the two fish also.
>>
>> And after cleaning the tank,
>> I give them rapid moving hand signals from the lower front side of the
>> tank, to let them know I'm going to feed them, and they both get very
>> excited.
>>
>> And rather than the food granules,
>> I give them a few fish flakes.
>> Because some of the fish flakes drop down,
>> and the two fish love looking for them like and Easter egg hunt.
>> They both enthusiastically search for about 15 minutes.
>>
>> Any of you folks have pet fish ?
>>
>> It's awesome.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRcNqNvQZ9U
>>

>Moby my pet octapus could leave his tank go to another fish tank and
>pig out. He did this at 3am,and was back in his tank by 4am. Nothing
>in the ocean can out think my Moby. He was white did not like bright
>sun shining in on his rock cave,so rock by rock he rebuilt in in a
>shady corner. He knew me by sight. We played a game together. He eat
>clams,that he opened. I threw in an oyster he spent an hour but could
>not open it. He threw it out of his tank. I threw it back in. He right
>away threw it out. I threw it back in. He went into his cave. When he
>thought I was gone he threw it out. This takes thinking. TreBert

Hey! that's great :->

I've seen several documentaries about different types of Octapus.

Spiders can think like that too.

And Parrots.

Say Howdy to Moby from Sir Gilligan Horry !

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

___

Bert
2010-10-24 05:48:38 EST
On Oct 24, 2:19 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 18:34:37 -0700 (PDT), bert
>

> <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> >On Oct 23, 1:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> >> I Cleaned My Fish Tank // Very Extra Intelligent Fish.
>
> >> My friends goldfish and tank but I look after them when I visit.
>
> >> I always clean the kitchen table, put fresh flowers there,
> >> then clean the fish tank.
> >> Using my mind I practice projecting love to the two fish also.
>
> >> And after cleaning the tank,
> >> I give them rapid moving hand signals from the lower front side of the
> >> tank, to let them know I'm going to feed them, and they both get very
> >> excited.
>
> >> And rather than the food granules,
> >> I give them a few fish flakes.
> >> Because some of the fish flakes drop down,
> >> and the two fish love looking for them like and Easter egg hunt.
> >> They both enthusiastically search for about 15 minutes.
>
> >> Any of you folks have pet fish ?
>
> >> It's awesome.
>
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRcNqNvQZ9U
>
> >Moby my pet octapus could leave his tank go to another fish tank and
> >pig out. He did this at 3am,and was back in his tank by 4am. Nothing
> >in the ocean can out think my Moby. He was white did not like bright
> >sun shining in on his rock cave,so rock by rock he rebuilt in in a
> >shady corner. He knew me by sight. We played a game together. He eat
> >clams,that he opened. I threw in an oyster he spent an hour but could
> >not open it. He threw it out of his tank. I threw it back in. He right
> >away threw it out. I threw it back in. He went into his cave.  When he
> >thought I was gone he threw it out. This takes thinking. TreBert
>
> Hey! that's great  :->
>
> I've seen several documentaries about different types of Octapus.
>
> Spiders can think like that too.
>
> And Parrots.
>
> Say Howdy to Moby from Sir Gilligan Horry !
>
> ___
> ___
>
> NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!
>
> http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestri...
>
> "Jims Space Agency"
>
> http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

My white octopus Moby passed away. I made him the most popular octopus
in the world. His picture and great inteligence was known throughout
the world TreBert

Bast
2010-10-24 15:38:01 EST

bert wrote:
> On Oct 23, 1:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> I Cleaned My Fish Tank // Very Extra Intelligent Fish.
>>
>> My friends goldfish and tank but I look after them when I visit.

>> ___
>
> Moby my pet octapus could leave his tank go to another fish tank and
> pig out. He did this at 3am,and was back in his tank by 4am. Nothing
> in the ocean can out think my Moby. He was white did not like bright
> sun shining in on his rock cave,so rock by rock he rebuilt in in a
> shady corner. He knew me by sight. We played a game together. He eat
> clams,that he opened. I threw in an oyster he spent an hour but could
> not open it. He threw it out of his tank. I threw it back in. He right
> away threw it out. I threw it back in. He went into his cave. When he
> thought I was gone he threw it out. This takes thinking. TreBert

But can he juggle ?
If he's so smart how come I don't see him on the Ed Sullivan show ?

> bert wrote:
>> On Oct 23, 1:42 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>> I Cleaned My Fish Tank // Very Extra Intelligent Fish.
>>>
>>> My friends goldfish and tank but I look after them when I visit.
>

>>> ___
>>
>> Moby my pet octapus could leave his tank go to another fish tank and
>> pig out. He did this at 3am,and was back in his tank by 4am. Nothing
>> in the ocean can out think my Moby. He was white did not like bright
>> sun shining in on his rock cave,so rock by rock he rebuilt in in a
>> shady corner. He knew me by sight. We played a game together. He eat
>> clams,that he opened. I threw in an oyster he spent an hour but could
>> not open it. He threw it out of his tank. I threw it back in. He right
>> away threw it out. I threw it back in. He went into his cave. When he
>> thought I was gone he threw it out. This takes thinking. TreBert
>

> But can he juggle ?
> If he's so smart how come I don't see him on the Ed Sullivan show ?

BeeertBrain goes back in history way before Ed Sullivan ...

Bert
2010-10-24 19:52:13 EST
On Oct 24, 4:04 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

> > bert wrote:

> >> Moby my pet octapus could leave his tank go to another fish tank and
> >> pig out. He did this at 3am,and was back in his tank by 4am. Nothing
> >> in the ocean can out think my Moby. He was white did not like bright
> >> sun shining in on his rock cave,so rock by rock he rebuilt in in a
> >> shady corner. He knew me by sight. We played a game together. He eat
> >> clams,that he opened. I threw in an oyster he spent an hour but could
> >> not open it. He threw it out of his tank. I threw it back in. He right
> >> away threw it out. I threw it back in. He went into his cave.  When he
> >> thought I was gone he threw it out. This takes thinking. TreBert
>
> > But can he juggle ?
> > If he's so smart how come I don't see him on the Ed Sullivan show ?
>
> BeeertBrain goes back in history way before Ed Sullivan ...- Hide quoted text -

I go back to radio show Mr Anthorny Major Bows Jack Armstrong the
all American Boy Porcha Faces Life Jack Benny(Texico) Amos and
Andy Hildagard(NYC singer) Fireside Chats The Shadow Knows Rudy
Valley 1936 War of the Worlds King Kong The Little Tramp Mutiny on
the Bounty(in Color) Tom Mix Buck Jones Flash Gordon Tarzan
Invisable Man Just to name a few TreBert

On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 16:52:13 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Oct 24, 4:04 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>> "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote in message

>> > But can he juggle ?
>> > If he's so smart how come I don't see him on the Ed Sullivan show ?
>>
>> BeeertBrain goes back in history way before Ed Sullivan ...- Hide quoted text -

>I go back to radio show Mr Anthorny Major Bows Jack Armstrong the
>all American Boy Porcha Faces Life Jack Benny(Texico) Amos and
>Andy Hildagard(NYC singer) Fireside Chats The Shadow Knows Rudy
>Valley 1936 War of the Worlds King Kong The Little Tramp Mutiny on
>the Bounty(in Color) Tom Mix Buck Jones Flash Gordon Tarzan
>Invisable Man Just to name a few TreBert

I liked The Goodies ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/images/1703goodies_competition.jpg