Research Discussion: Good News !!! Yey !!!

Good News !!! Yey !!!
Posts: 11

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-21 07:36:02 EST

I'm fine now Mr HVAC

I just did some umm plumbing with a lady friend
and then did Billys Boot Camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USMr3dcz93k


Life is wonderful !

Everything is OK now Mr HVAC.

Sorry, Thank You.


P.S.
You are like a Father to me !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4




___



U*@t-online.de
2010-10-21 14:58:32 EST
On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:36:02 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>I just did some umm plumbing with a lady friend

Did you lay a pipe? The first one in .. how many years? ;-)
C.

HVAC
2010-10-21 15:28:21 EST
On 10/21/2010 4:36 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>
> I'm fine now Mr HVAC
>
> I just did some umm plumbing with a lady friend
> and then did Billys Boot Camp.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USMr3dcz93k
>
>
> Life is wonderful !
>
> Everything is OK now Mr HVAC.
>
> Sorry, Thank You.
>
>
> P.S.
> You are like a Father to me !


You should take my advice is every situation.

It's the only way to be sure.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-21 20:33:04 EST
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:58:32 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:36:02 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I just did some umm plumbing with a lady friend
>
>Did you lay a pipe? The first one in .. how many years? ;-)
>C.

I got a hair cut.

Gee my hair was long before,
I looked exactly like the dude...

http://whatthecrap.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/dude.jpg

(from The Big Lebowski (1998) - IMDb)

And I was acting a bit like him too.
(but no drugs, just the odd refreshment)

So, I'm stepping up the weight training, etc.


I mean,
I was looking at photos of me a year ago, and also remembering that
long blond haired beautiful 25 year old chick in Queenstown that
wanted a relationship with me...

I was a bit of a koOk to turn her down.
(It brings tears to my eyes. LOL)


Even though I have a trustworthy Lady Friend here,
I'm still single. And kind of miss that beautiful chick I met in
Queenstown.

I turned her down because she was half my age.

Anyway, I'm making a big change now.
I'm going to be healthier than Arnold Schwarzenegger
from today !!!


And it's thanks to all my great NewsGroups friends !!!

___




Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-21 20:52:22 EST
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:28:21 -0700, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/21/2010 4:36 AM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> I'm fine now Mr HVAC
>>
>> I just did some umm plumbing with a lady friend
>> and then did Billys Boot Camp.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USMr3dcz93k
>>
>>
>> Life is wonderful !
>>
>> Everything is OK now Mr HVAC.
>>
>> Sorry, Thank You.
>>
>>
>> P.S.
>> You are like a Father to me !
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6sj89xgnl4


>
>You should take my advice in every situation.
>
>It's the only way to be sure.


I'm just young, and learning.

By the way...

I've been watching the "4 Hour UFO Disclosure Videos"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpHAxxRKksQ

And the testimony about how people were threatened...

... well, I would have threatened them too.
Or worse. I'm the nicest person.
But I have a very determined side to me.
And if idiots jeopardized my secret technology and hard work and
research about 57,972 varieties of extraterrestrials, etc, ...
I would have been a real clean mean machine.
Just to make sure everything goes perfect,
with back-up systems and hundreds of other facilities and security.
No-one would ever be able to talk.
My teams would have been born and trained into it all.
No-one from Joes farm or Jacks grocery store.

So, it's good that The Powers
or some of the Powers or Most of the Powers
let Dr Steven M. Greer go on and do his thing.

Because to be honest, I see many sides of the story.


I totally love studying all this koOky stuff.

I don't care how many invisible monsters and physical monsters and
57,384,910 trillion extraterrestrials there are in the Universe,
I love studying about it all.


Cooo Coo i Love it !!!



P.S.
Have a Great Day Mr HVAC.

And if you see a MIB
kick it up the olde wazzoo for me.

Thanks !


___




Hagar
2010-10-23 10:52:13 EST

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:99m1c6pjqv1275phjf3g6s7d3cp9ktaf8e@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:58:32 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:36:02 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>I just did some umm plumbing with a lady friend
>>
>>Did you lay a pipe? The first one in .. how many years? ;-)
>>C.
>
> I got a hair cut.
>
> Gee my hair was long before,
> I looked exactly like the dude...
>
> http://whatthecrap.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/dude.jpg
>
> (from The Big Lebowski (1998) - IMDb)
>
> And I was acting a bit like him too.
> (but no drugs, just the odd refreshment)
>
> So, I'm stepping up the weight training, etc.
>
>
> I mean,
> I was looking at photos of me a year ago, and also remembering that
> long blond haired beautiful 25 year old chick in Queenstown that
> wanted a relationship with me...
>
> I was a bit of a koOk to turn her down.
> (It brings tears to my eyes. LOL)
>
>
> Even though I have a trustworthy Lady Friend here,
> I'm still single. And kind of miss that beautiful chick I met in
> Queenstown.
>
> I turned her down because she was half my age.
>
> Anyway, I'm making a big change now.
> I'm going to be healthier than Arnold Schwarzenegger
> from today !!!
>
>
> And it's thanks to all my great NewsGroups friends !!!
>

And continue laying that pipe ... it's like an "oil change" for the brain.
Unfortunately, your loopy friend ChuckWeasel is reduced to laying
pipe by hand ... appears be got dumped by a (by his standards) "hot"
chick and he has to polish his monkey manually for a spell, or at least
until the goat rutting season begins.
http://www.pasoschweiz.de/



U*@t-online.de
2010-10-23 12:18:29 EST
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:52:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:

>And continue laying that pipe ... it's like an "oil change" for the brain.
>Unfortunately, your loopy friend ChuckWeasel is reduced to laying
>pipe by hand ... appears be got dumped by a (by his standards) "hot"
>chick and he has to polish his monkey manually for a spell, or at least
>until the goat rutting season begins.

You are completely mislead (as always). The one you are talking about
lives 870 kms south of my residence, even if I were that much "jet-set"
as you kindly seem to presume she would hardly be among the bouquet
of flowers that my "monkey" deals with on a daily base. HTH. C.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-23 13:48:46 EST
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 18:18:29 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:52:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:
>
>>And continue laying that pipe ... it's like an "oil change" for the brain.
>>Unfortunately, your loopy friend ChuckWeasel is reduced to laying
>>pipe by hand ... appears be got dumped by a (by his standards) "hot"
>>chick and he has to polish his monkey manually for a spell, or at least
>>until the goat rutting season begins.
>
>You are completely mislead (as always). The one you are talking about
>lives 870 kms south of my residence, even if I were that much "jet-set"
>as you kindly seem to presume she would hardly be among the bouquet
>of flowers that my "monkey" deals with on a daily base. HTH. C.


Have a Great Day ! ... Ladies !

Have a Great Day ! ... Gentlemen !







___





___
___

I am Video Blogging now, becoming The Wealthiest Most Popular World Famous Genius YouTube Video Personality!!!

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

http://www.squidoo.com/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

http://hubpages.com/hub/Aliens-UFOs-Latest-News

___

Hagar
2010-10-23 14:46:27 EST

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
news:j726c61q2g9q815mqu90us34j6v4spmltc@pasoschweiz.de...
> On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 07:52:13 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:
>
>>And continue laying that pipe ... it's like an "oil change" for the brain.
>>Unfortunately, your loopy friend ChuckWeasel is reduced to laying
>>pipe by hand ... appears be got dumped by a (by his standards) "hot"
>>chick and he has to polish his monkey manually for a spell, or at least
>>until the goat rutting season begins.


> You are completely mislead (as always).

*** Liar ...

> The one you are talking about lives 870 kms south of my residence,

*** Invest in an Atlas. You claim to live in Swizzleland, but yet you
say that Karl Bohne lives 870km South of you ??? Let's see, what
lies 870 miles north of Munich ??? You're a Liar and a Fraud,
Karl D. Bohne.

> even if I were that much "jet-set" as you kindly seem to presume
> she would hardly be among the bouquet of flowers that my
> "monkey" deals with on a daily base.

*** Once again you're getting goat pussy confused with fragrant
flowers for your manually tortured "monkey".



U*@t-online.de
2010-10-23 20:36:24 EST
On Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:46:27 -0700, "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote:

>*** Invest in an Atlas. You claim to live in Swizzleland, but yet you
>say that Karl Bohne lives 870km South of you ??? Let's see, what
>lies 870 miles north of Munich ??? You're a Liar and a Fraud,
>Karl D. Bohne.

I simply don't get your profound logic ..
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron