Research Discussion: Mr HVAC !!! Sir Gilligan Horry Has A Job !!! Cleaning Up Planet Earth And The Milky Way Galaxy !!!

http://www.golflagtips.com/wp-content/uploads/mop.jpg

http://www.natural-environment.com/images/blog/space_junk_2.jpg

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Star-Wars-Galaxy-star-wars-46679_800_600.jpg

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5892/270151-duke_nukem_3d_1_1__super.jpg

> Mr HVAC !!!
>
> Sir Gilligan Horry has a job !!!
>
> cleaning up Planet Earth and the Milky Way Galaxy !!!

Dude. Why are you so obsessed with me?

> On 10/20/2010 6:02 PM, Sir Gilligan Horry wrote:
>>
>> Mr HVAC !!!
>>
>> Sir Gilligan Horry has a job !!!
>>
>> cleaning up Planet Earth and the Milky Way Galaxy !!!
>

> Dude. Why are you so obsessed with me?

Ever since the ChuckWeasel put himself out of commission,
he lost his father figure and is very distraught ... hence the
unwarranted attention to you ... you were next in line in the
catacombs of his UFO addled brain ....

On 10/21/2010 5:35 AM, Hagar wrote:

>>> Mr HVAC !!!
>>>
>>> Sir Gilligan Horry has a job !!!
>>>
>>> cleaning up Planet Earth and the Milky Way Galaxy !!!
>>

>> Dude. Why are you so obsessed with me?
>

> Ever since the ChuckWeasel put himself out of commission,
> he lost his father figure and is very distraught ... hence the
> unwarranted attention to you ... you were next in line in the
> catacombs of his UFO addled brain ....

He has finally come to the correct place for advice... ME.

If he actually TAKES my advice, I predict that within one
year things will turn around for Gillian.

>>> Dude. Why are you so obsessed with me?
>>

>> Ever since the ChuckWeasel put himself out of commission,
>> he lost his father figure and is very distraught ... hence the
>> unwarranted attention to you ... you were next in line in the
>> catacombs of his UFO addled brain ....
>

> He has finally come to the correct place for advice... ME.
>
> If he actually TAKES my advice, I predict that within one
> year things will turn around for Gillian.

Hmmm ... good advice, but you have to stand your ground ...
ChuckWeasel exerts some powerful Mojo over the little sap....

On 10/21/2010 2:58 PM, Hagar wrote:

>> He has finally come to the correct place for advice... ME.
>>
>> If he actually TAKES my advice, I predict that within one
>> year things will turn around for Gillian.
>>

> Hmmm ... good advice, but you have to stand your ground ...
> ChuckWeasel exerts some powerful Mojo over the little sap....

And how has THAT worked out for Gillian? Hello.

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

How interesting ... and to think that ChuckWeasel taught him
everything he knows ... as BirdBrain would say: "It Fits" ...

<JeffRelf.F-M.FM · • ✼@.> wrote in message news:JeffRelf.F-M.FM@_Nc.2010_Oct.22_.3.25.am...
Careful there guys ( H·VAC and Hagar ),
Gilligan is ·my· little buddy.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 06:25:03 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>How interesting ... and to think that ChuckWeasel taught him
>everything he knows ...

Many people all around the internet taught me everything I know.

Charles.

Dr. Steven M. Greer.

John E. Mack.

Art Bell.

Jeff Rense.

Mr HVAC.

Hagar.

And many hundreds of other Humans.

And maybe some Extraterrestrials...

http://www.aliensufosfreevideos.250x.com/want_ETs_to_show_up.html

The future is honestly going to be really fun !!!

___

No results found for "The future is honestly going to be really fun".
- Google.

___