Research Discussion: I'm Depressed // I'm Just Staring At My Laptop Trying To Think.

I'm Depressed // I'm Just Staring At My Laptop Trying To Think.

It's nice to have a bit of fun and rant around these UFO newsgroups.
But right now I'm actually depressed...

http://www.3news.co.nz/Colonel-Russell-Williams-victims-pleaded-for-lives/tabid/417/articleID/182289/Default.aspx

I feel sorry for Cpl. Marie France Comeau.
And the other women.

It's going to take us thousands of years to evolve away the past
trainings of being barbarians !!!

And the media giants make it worse with crap television drama and rape
and murder in most Hollywood movies !!!

______________________

"Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an
inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end. You entrust
these problems to representatives, whose conscience of common
well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests"

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

On Oct 20, 4:37 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> It's nice to have a bit of fun and rant around these UFO newsgroups.
> But right now I'm actually depressed...
>
> http://www.3news.co.nz/Colonel-Russell-Williams-victims-pleaded-for-l...
>
> I feel sorry for Cpl. Marie France Comeau.
> And the other women.
>
> It's going to take us thousands of years to evolve away the past
> trainings of being barbarians !!!
>
> And the media giants make it worse with crap television drama and rape
> and murder in most Hollywood movies !!!
>
> ______________________
>
> "Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an
> inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end. You entrust
> these problems to representatives, whose conscience of common
> well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests"
>
> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>
> ___

According to rabbi Saul Levy that speaks for all Zionists/Jews, once
you become Jewish all the worse human behavior becomes highly
desirable.

~ BG

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-20 11:24:47 EST
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:37:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>But right now I'm actually depressed...

There is a killer-ape gene in some humans, the strangest truth about it
being that there are woman who think it is proof of being an
"alpha-man".
A friend of mine allowed on of these animals to almost kill her, just 3
days ago ... now that's a real cause for depression, isn't it?

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:24:47 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:37:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>But right now I'm actually depressed...
>
>There is a killer-ape gene in some humans, the strangest truth about it
>being that there are woman who think it is proof of being an
>"alpha-man".
>A friend of mine allowed on of these animals to almost kill her, just 3
>days ago ... now that's a real cause for depression, isn't it?

Guten Morgen.

Well, I hope all goes well for your friend.
Yes it's a conundrum.

I just had several things happen at once...
Our team lost a very important facebook account.
Personally lack of money to do basic things in life.
Another big Earthquake hit us two days ago.
I also invested in many canvases over the past year to paint large
paintings, but no-one really has money to buy paintings these days.
Then there is the pollution of the planet.
Then some of the evil crap in the news.
And I sometimes wonder about World War 1 & 2, etc.
So last night I was just staring at a blank firefox browser for 10
minutes trying to think. LOL.

Then after all that, I listened to this again...

Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 03-21-04 - John Lear - Revelations.mp3

That made me think... no-wonder
the Freemasons want to build motherships and get away from Earth and
the MIB and crap, so that they can develop spiritually and physically
and technologically with their own friends and family.

And if you want a copy of the above MP3
I can give you a link.

Well, anyway, because of the FaceBook CEO idiots, we are joining all
of these sites over the next few days...

Bebo, Friendster, hi5, Orkut, PerfSpot, Zorpia, Netlog, Habbo

And, dear Charles, as you know, it's all probably a waste of time.

______________________

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

"Who are the "third party" ?

The first way was chosen by a group of races motivated by keeping
mankind in slavery, thereby controlling Earth resources, the gene pool
and human emotional energy."

"Most of you ignore that non-human creatures took part in the exercise
of those centralising powers without them being neither suspected nor
accessible to your senses. This is so true that they have almost very
subtly taken control. They do not necessarily stand on your material
plan, and that is precisely what could make them extremely efficient
and frightening in the near future. "

"Danger would slowly melt away from your homes because you would
indirectly force the undesirable ones, those we name the "third
party", to show up and vanish."

______________________

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 06:11:19 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 20, 4:37 am, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> It's nice to have a bit of fun and rant around these UFO newsgroups.
>> But right now I'm actually depressed...
>>
>> http://www.3news.co.nz/Colonel-Russell-Williams-victims-pleaded-for-l...
>>
>> I feel sorry for Cpl. Marie France Comeau.
>> And the other women.
>>
>> It's going to take us thousands of years to evolve away the past
>> trainings of being barbarians !!!
>>
>> And the media giants make it worse with crap television drama and rape
>> and murder in most Hollywood movies !!!
>>
>> ______________________
>>
>> "Human behaviours, formed from past habits and trainings, have such an
>> inertia that this perspective leads you to a dead end. You entrust
>> these problems to representatives, whose conscience of common
>> well-being slowly fades away in front of corporatist interests"
>>
>> http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html
>>
>> ___
>
>According to rabbi Saul Levy that speaks for all Zionists/Jews...
> ~ BG

Howdy Brad.
I just posted a reply to Charles.
Most of that would be my reply to you.
So I won't repost it here.

Have a Great Day!

> I just had several things happen at once...
> Our team lost a very important facebook account.

Boo-Fucking-Hoo....Who cares?

> Personally lack of money to do basic things in life.

There's a cure for that... It's called a JOB.

> Another big Earthquake hit us two days ago.
> I also invested in many canvases over the past year to paint large
> paintings, but no-one really has money to buy paintings these days.

Or maybe the paintings just suck?

> Then there is the pollution of the planet.
> Then some of the evil crap in the news.
> And I sometimes wonder about World War 1& 2, etc.

Does 'thinking about WW1 & 2" pay well?

> So last night I was just staring at a blank firefox browser for 10
> minutes trying to think. LOL.

Does 'staring at a blank firefox browser' pay well?

> Then after all that, I listened to this again...
>
> Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 03-21-04 - John Lear - Revelations.mp3

Does listening to Art Bell pay well?

Re-think your career choices.

<*y@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 00:37:42 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
> wrote:
>
>>But right now I'm actually depressed...
>
> There is a killer-ape gene in some humans, the strangest truth about it
> being that there are woman who think it is proof of being an
> "alpha-man".
> A friend of mine allowed on of these animals to almost kill her, just 3
> days ago ... now that's a real cause for depression, isn't it?

So, basically, ChuckWeasel, a lady friend of yours, yearning for some
real sex with a real man, hooked up with one and got perhaps a little
more than what she bargained for ... but you're miffed because someone
else was digging around in the clam you thought was your sole domain.
Hurt you sensitive feelings, did it ???

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-20 17:36:40 EST
On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:15:39 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>Guten Morgen. Good morning!
>
>Well, I hope all goes well for your friend.
>Yes it's a conundrum.

She won't be able to sit, stand or sleep for weeks -
but it was her own choice - she's completely fucked up.

>I just had several things happen at once...
>Our team lost a very important facebook account.

I have one - never used it, I am so glad that I gave them
only fictitious data :-)

>Personally lack of money to do basic things in life.

Besides from paying my daily life I have no use for money,
it's true: best things in life are free!

>Another big Earthquake hit us two days ago.

Living on a big volcano you have to learn to get along with quakes.

>I also invested in many canvases over the past year to paint large
>paintings, but no-one really has money to buy paintings these days.

I stopped buying canvases in the 80s and used wallpaper instead.

>Then there is the pollution of the planet.

yes

>Then some of the evil crap in the news.

don't read them :-)

>And I sometimes wonder about World War 1 & 2, etc.

war is part of human nature

>So last night I was just staring at a blank firefox browser for 10
>minutes trying to think. LOL.

a rare moment of creativity :-)

C.

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 12:27:04 -0700, HVAC <mr.hvac@gmail.com> wrote:

>> I just ...

Mr HVAC you spend so much time in here telling people to get a crap
job and swearing your head off, you never learned to make amazing
websites like me...

http://project-ufo-network.totalh.com

>Boo

Oh, you died at last and became a stupid ghost ?

Work in a factory making plastic to fill the oceans?

No thanks old fart !!!

P.S.
I got a job.
A dot com that will be amazing !!!

So eat your old folks home porridge and ...
don't you listen to Art Bell archives,
because they are awesome !!!

>> Personally lack of money to do basic things in life.
>

>There's a cure for that... It's called a JOB.

Work in a factory making plastic to fill the oceans?

No thanks old fart !!!

P.S.
I got a job.
A dot com that will be amazing !!!

So eat your old folks home porridge and ...
don't listen to Art Bell archives,
because they are awesome !!!

>> Another big Earthquake hit us two days ago.
>> I also invested in many canvases over the past year to paint large
>> paintings, but no-one really has money to buy paintings these days.
>

>Or maybe the paintings just suck?

Your websites suck !!!
That's where I learned the true meaning of sucky art and design.

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/images/wiki/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c9/Porridge.jpg/300px-Porridge.jpg

don't you listen to Art Bell archives,
because they are awesome !!!

>> Then after all that, I listened to this again...
>>
>> Art Bell - Coast to Coast AM - 03-21-04 - John Lear - Revelations.mp3
>

>Does listening to Art Bell pay well?

Does working for BP and Oil Companies and screw the entire planet pay
well ?

>Re-think your career choices.

Work in a factory making plastic to fill the oceans?

No thanks old fart !!!

P.S.
I got a job.
A dot com that will be amazing !!!

So eat your old folks home porridge and ...

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/images/wiki/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c9/Porridge.jpg/300px-Porridge.jpg

don't you listen to Art Bell archives,
because they are awesome !!!

Mr HVAC you spend so much time in here telling people to get a shit

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:36:40 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:15:39 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Guten Morgen. Good morning!
>>
>>Well, I hope all goes well for your friend.
>>Yes it's a conundrum.
>>
>She won't be able to sit, stand or sleep for weeks -
>but it was her own choice - she's completely f*cked up.

Did you read me talking about that Varginha, Brazil UFO crash and the
ET that said we Humans can learn to heal ourselves the same way they
do. That ETs leg healed in 24 hours.

And yes, I studied it in detail.
I'd say it's 100% true.

Those MIB don't want us Humans to meet with ETs, and the MIB don't
teach us how to heal ourselves.

So that "Decide Whether We Show Up"
information is probably 100% true too.

And that doesn't make me depressed because I'm gonna fight stupid
advanced ETs and MIB for eternity. They flucked up. They made us
Humans worse than animals for over 10,000 years.

And did you see HVAC come out of his spider web
just as I post a message about "depressed".
He's been quiet for weeks, and then ... "Boo !!!"

Haha, I told you I missed HVAC and Pete Charest !!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeee Mwhahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!

Cooo Coo i Love it !!!

I missed you Mr HVAC !!! LOL

I've been here for 10 years now !!!

>>I just had several things happen at once...
>>Our team lost a very important facebook account.
>>
>I have one - never used it, I am so glad that I gave them
>only fictitious data :-)

Yes.

>>Personally lack of money to do basic things in life.
>>
>Besides from paying my daily life I have no use for money,
>it's true: best things in life are free!

Yes, I'm the same, but there is always people nagging for money.
LandLords, Power Companies, Oil Compaines,
and if we invent a car better than gasoline smoke bangers...
they kill us !!!

That's why I do all this.

It's gonna be PAY BACK TIME !!!

>>Another big Earthquake hit us two days ago.
>>
>Living on a big volcano you have to learn to get along with quakes.

The after shocks are just a nag
and I smile at Mr HVAC smiling
everytime we get one.

>>I also invested in many canvases over the past year to paint large
>>paintings, but no-one really has money to buy paintings these days.
>>
>I stopped buying canvases in the 80s and used wallpaper instead.

Most people here are going through hell with lack of money after the
BANKSTERS did their dirty deeds.

Rense.com and Benjamin Fullford are telling the truth.

>>Then there is the pollution of the planet.
>>
>yes
>
>>Then some of the evil crap in the news.
>>
>don't read them :-)

I've got to study everything.

Sheep and Mafia
on planet Earth
are a disaster !!!

>>And I sometimes wonder about World War 1 & 2, etc.
>>
>war is part of human nature

They will get war, those barstards !!!

They will bust their arses
and treat everyone around them like crap
just to get their perks and rabbit hutches
and then...

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/56/226200-screen_12_super.jpg

Golly Surprise Surprise Surprise !!!

http://www.metatech.org/contact_extraterrestrials_intervention.html

>>So last night I was just staring at a blank firefox browser for 10
>>minutes trying to think. LOL.
>>
>a rare moment of creativity :-)

I've pretty much done it all.

And always tried to be the best person I can.

Even though we are totally screwed by Media giants.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/

That creates brain dead Humans !!!

>C.

I will show you my dot com soon.