Research Discussion: Splendid News For Liberals !!!

Splendid News For Liberals !!!

A Federal Judge in California overturned the "don't ask, don't tell"
doctrine,
allowing Liberals to finally join the Military. What a glorious day that
must
be for you pansies ... regiment after regiment of buff guys for your
whacking-
off pleasure, leading to a possible rendezvous and some corn-holing in a
fox-hole. The Military will even furnish new undies in a variety of new
colors, which up to now were strictly the domain of interior decorators,
such
as mauve, chartreuse and blush. Also issued will be Cammo colored
condoms ... after all, we want to avoid enemy detection during a refreshing
quickie in the thick of combat.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gays_in_military

I hear the medallions of the Military Faggot Saint, Bawney Fwank, will be
issued at sign-up. You butt pluggers must be real proud of decimating
our military.

Bast
2010-10-20 01:45:41 EST

Hagar wrote:
> A Federal Judge in California overturned the "don't ask, don't tell"
> doctrine,
> allowing Liberals to finally join the Military. What a glorious day
> that must
> be for you pansies ... regiment after regiment of buff guys for your
> whacking-
> off pleasure, leading to a possible rendezvous and some corn-holing in a
> fox-hole. The Military will even furnish new undies in a variety of new
> colors, which up to now were strictly the domain of interior decorators,
> such
> as mauve, chartreuse and blush. Also issued will be Cammo colored
> condoms ... after all, we want to avoid enemy detection during a
> refreshing quickie in the thick of combat.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gays_in_military
>
> I hear the medallions of the Military Faggot Saint, Bawney Fwank, will
> be issued at sign-up. You butt pluggers must be real proud of
> decimating our military.

I'm not sure why you care.
I'd think you would be happy to see "fags" getting killed by the thousands.

Or are you worried your boyfreinds will all sign up ? And that bus terminal
bathroom you spend all day at will be really lonely

Bert
2010-10-20 12:49:39 EST
On Oct 20, 1:45 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > A Federal Judge in California overturned the "don't ask, don't tell"
> > doctrine,
> > allowing Liberals to finally join the Military.  What a glorious day
> > that must
> > be for you pansies ... regiment after regiment of buff guys for your
> > whacking-
> > off pleasure, leading to a possible rendezvous and some corn-holing in a
> > fox-hole.  The Military will even furnish new undies in a variety of new
> > colors, which up to now were strictly the domain of interior decorators,
> > such
> > as mauve, chartreuse and blush.  Also issued will be Cammo colored
> > condoms ... after all, we want to avoid enemy detection during a
> > refreshing quickie in the thick of combat.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gays_in_military
>
> > I hear the medallions of the Military Faggot Saint, Bawney Fwank, will
> > be issued at sign-up.  You butt pluggers must be real proud of
> > decimating our military.
>
> I'm not sure why you care.
> I'd think you would be happy to see "fags" getting killed by the thousands.
>
> Or are you worried your boyfreinds will all sign up ? And that bus terminal
> bathroom you spend all day at will be really lonely- Hide quoted text -

GOPers children safe at home O ya TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Oct 20, 1:45 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> Hagar wrote:
> > A Federal Judge in California overturned the "don't ask, don't tell"
> > doctrine,
> > allowing Liberals to finally join the Military. What a glorious day
> > that must
> > be for you pansies ... regiment after regiment of buff guys for your
> > whacking-
> > off pleasure, leading to a possible rendezvous and some corn-holing in a
> > fox-hole. The Military will even furnish new undies in a variety of new
> > colors, which up to now were strictly the domain of interior decorators,
> > such
> > as mauve, chartreuse and blush. Also issued will be Cammo colored
> > condoms ... after all, we want to avoid enemy detection during a
> > refreshing quickie in the thick of combat.
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gays_in_military
>
> > I hear the medallions of the Military Faggot Saint, Bawney Fwank, will
> > be issued at sign-up. You butt pluggers must be real proud of
> > decimating our military.
>
> I'm not sure why you care.
> I'd think you would be happy to see "fags" getting killed by the
> thousands.
>
> Or are you worried your boyfreinds will all sign up ? And that bus
> terminal
> bathroom you spend all day at will be really lonely- Hide quoted text -

Oh quit it Bast ... you got BirdBrain (below) all stirred up with
your faggodocious commentary.
PS: I did my stint in the Army, back in the day when fags weren't
allowed to compromise Military Units ... if you caught a fag, you
cold castrate him and hang his balls from the car mirror, kind of
like Fuzzy Dice, only they were Fuzzy Balls ... sort of like a trophy
that you done bagged one.

BirdBrain drivel: GOPers children safe at home O ya TreBert

> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 20, 1:45 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> Hagar wrote:
>> > A Federal Judge in California overturned the "don't ask, don't tell"
>> > doctrine,
>> > allowing Liberals to finally join the Military. What a glorious day
>> > that must
>> > be for you pansies ... regiment after regiment of buff guys for your
>> > whacking-
>> > off pleasure, leading to a possible rendezvous and some corn-holing in
>> > fox-hole. The Military will even furnish new undies in a variety of new
>> > colors, which up to now were strictly the domain of interior
>> > decorators,
>> > such
>> > as mauve, chartreuse and blush. Also issued will be Cammo colored
>> > condoms ... after all, we want to avoid enemy detection during a
>> > refreshing quickie in the thick of combat.
>>
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gays_in_military
>>
>> > I hear the medallions of the Military Faggot Saint, Bawney Fwank, will
>> > be issued at sign-up. You butt pluggers must be real proud of
>> > decimating our military.
>>
>> I'm not sure why you care.
>> I'd think you would be happy to see "fags" getting killed by the
>> thousands.
>>
>> Or are you worried your boyfreinds will all sign up ? And that bus
>> terminal
>> bathroom you spend all day at will be really lonely- Hide quoted text -

> Oh quit it Bast ... you got BirdBrain (below) all stirred up with
> your faggodocious commentary.
> PS: I did my stint in the Army, back in the day when fags weren't
> allowed to compromise Military Units ... if you caught a fag, you
> cold castrate him and hang his balls from the car mirror, kind of
> like Fuzzy Dice, only they were Fuzzy Balls ... sort of like a trophy
> that you done bagged one.

I bet Hags has bagged a bunch - in a teabag sort of way. At least latrine
duty during his "stint" in the Army provided him with career skills. I
wonder if it was the Army that also taught him how to throw sawdust on
vomit - or was that some later vocational training?

Bert
2010-10-20 15:21:29 EST
On Oct 20, 2:17 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> >> I'm not sure why you care.
> >> I'd think you would be happy to see "fags" getting killed by the
> >> thousands.
>
> >> Or are you worried your boyfreinds will all sign up ? And that bus
> >> terminal
> >> bathroom you spend all day at will be really lonely- Hide quoted text -

> > Oh quit it Bast ... you got BirdBrain (below) all stirred up with
> > your faggodocious commentary.
> > PS: I did my stint in the Army, back in the day when fags weren't
> > allowed to compromise Military Units ... if you caught a fag, you
> > cold castrate him and hang his balls from the car mirror, kind of
> > like Fuzzy Dice, only they were Fuzzy Balls ... sort of like a trophy
> > that you done bagged one.
>
> I bet Hags has bagged a bunch - in a teabag sort of way.  At least latrine
> duty during his "stint" in the Army provided him with career skills.  I
> wonder if it was the Army that also taught him how to throw sawdust on
> vomit - or was that some later vocational training?- Hide quoted text -

Sadest part is GOPers kill black and poor children Lots of evidence to
prove this "Their motto is A black or Porta Rican child is cheap "But
a buck is still a buck." TreBert

On Oct 20, 9:49 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 20, 1:45 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>

> > Hagar wrote:
> > > A Federal Judge in California overturned the "don't ask, don't tell"
> > > doctrine,
> > > allowing Liberals to finally join the Military.  What a glorious day
> > > that must
> > > be for you pansies ... regiment after regiment of buff guys for your
> > > whacking-
> > > off pleasure, leading to a possible rendezvous and some corn-holing in a
> > > fox-hole.  The Military will even furnish new undies in a variety of new
> > > colors, which up to now were strictly the domain of interior decorators,
> > > such
> > > as mauve, chartreuse and blush.  Also issued will be Cammo colored
> > > condoms ... after all, we want to avoid enemy detection during a
> > > refreshing quickie in the thick of combat.
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gays_in_military
>
> > > I hear the medallions of the Military Faggot Saint, Bawney Fwank, will
> > > be issued at sign-up.  You butt pluggers must be real proud of
> > > decimating our military.
>
> > I'm not sure why you care.
> > I'd think you would be happy to see "fags" getting killed by the thousands.
>
> > Or are you worried your boyfreinds will all sign up ? And that bus terminal
> > bathroom you spend all day at will be really lonely- Hide quoted text -

> GOPers children safe at home  O ya   TreBert

ZNRs get the best deals, but then you don't believe there's any such
faith-based issues, just rogue Atheist Mafia from some other planet in
charge of everything.

~ BG

On Oct 20, 12:21 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 20, 2:17 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > > Oh quit it Bast ... you got BirdBrain (below) all stirred up with
> > > your faggodocious commentary.
> > > PS: I did my stint in the Army, back in the day when fags weren't
> > > allowed to compromise Military Units ... if you caught a fag, you
> > > cold castrate him and hang his balls from the car mirror, kind of
> > > like Fuzzy Dice, only they were Fuzzy Balls ... sort of like a trophy
> > > that you done bagged one.
>
> > I bet Hags has bagged a bunch - in a teabag sort of way.  At least latrine
> > duty during his "stint" in the Army provided him with career skills.  I
> > wonder if it was the Army that also taught him how to throw sawdust on
> > vomit - or was that some later vocational training?- Hide quoted text -

> Sadest part is GOPers kill black and poor children Lots of evidence to
> prove this  "Their motto is A black or Porta Rican child is cheap "But
> a buck is still a buck."  TreBert

And yet whites like yourself (especially white males) are fast
becoming the minority.

~ BG

Bast
2010-10-20 18:56:03 EST

Hagar wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 20, 1:45 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> Hagar wrote:
>>> A Federal Judge in California overturned the "don't ask, don't tell"
>>> doctrine,
>>> allowing Liberals to finally join the Military. What a glorious day
>>> that must
>>> be for you pansies ... regiment after regiment of buff guys for your
>>> whacking-
>>> off pleasure, leading to a possible rendezvous and some corn-holing
>>> in a fox-hole. The Military will even furnish new undies in a variety
>>> of new colors, which up to now were strictly the domain of interior
>>> decorators, such
>>> as mauve, chartreuse and blush. Also issued will be Cammo colored
>>> condoms ... after all, we want to avoid enemy detection during a
>>> refreshing quickie in the thick of combat.
>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gays_in_military
>>
>>> I hear the medallions of the Military Faggot Saint, Bawney Fwank, will
>>> be issued at sign-up. You butt pluggers must be real proud of
>>> decimating our military.
>>
>> I'm not sure why you care.
>> I'd think you would be happy to see "fags" getting killed by the
>> thousands.
>>
>> Or are you worried your boyfreinds will all sign up ? And that bus
>> terminal
>> bathroom you spend all day at will be really lonely- Hide quoted text -

> Oh quit it Bast ... you got BirdBrain (below) all stirred up with
> your faggodocious commentary.

Well DUHHH.
Wasn't that the point of your post ?

> PS: I did my stint in the Army, back in the day when fags weren't
> allowed to compromise Military Units ... if you caught a fag, you
> cold castrate him and hang his balls from the car mirror, kind of
> like Fuzzy Dice, only they were Fuzzy Balls ... sort of like a trophy
> that you done bagged one.

Oh gee, what fun I miss.
Other guys testicles hanging from my rear view mirror.

Thanks anyway,.... but I'm fine without that.

> BirdBrain drivel: GOPers children safe at home O ya TreBert

Actually Bert is half right,.....but how many democrat politicians kids are
in the military, and actually in action.
(not working as a Pentagon paper pusher)

Again,....party affiliation makes no great difference

Even little G.W got to stay home in the national guard, and they gave him a
pretty spiffy uniform, with a hat

On Oct 20, 12:21 pm, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 20, 2:17 pm, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> > > Oh quit it Bast ... you got BirdBrain (below) all stirred up with
> > > your faggodocious commentary.
> > > PS: I did my stint in the Army, back in the day when fags weren't
> > > allowed to compromise Military Units ... if you caught a fag, you
> > > cold castrate him and hang his balls from the car mirror, kind of
> > > like Fuzzy Dice, only they were Fuzzy Balls ... sort of like a trophy
> > > that you done bagged one.
>
> > I bet Hags has bagged a bunch - in a teabag sort of way. At least
> > latrine
> > duty during his "stint" in the Army provided him with career skills. I
> > wonder if it was the Army that also taught him how to throw sawdust on
> > vomit - or was that some later vocational training?- Hide quoted text -

> Sadest part is GOPers kill black and poor children Lots of evidence to
> prove this "Their motto is A black or Porta Rican child is cheap "But
> a buck is still a buck." TreBert

And yet whites like yourself (especially white males) are fast
becoming the minority.

It'll be a while before we become the minority, you Putz, that is, unless
more and more of us are becoming pussies, like you ...