Research Discussion: Happy Holloween !!!

Happy Holloween !!!

Avoid Liberals:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message
> Avoid Liberals:
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch

Hagar going to take off all his clothes, shove a broom handle up his ass and
trick-or-treat as a popsicle.

Jake
2010-10-20 18:43:20 EST
On Oct 20, 4:52 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> >    Avoid Liberals:
>
> >    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> Hagar going to take off all his clothes, shove a broom handle up his ass and
> trick-or-treat as a popsicle.

Yeah, and I'll bet that patriot puke will be there tagging along
behind old Hags. Sniffing his ass and licking the shit off the broom
handle, the whole time. Huh, Hags?
Jake.

The Patriot

On Oct 20, 4:52 am, "Notroll2012"
<*.@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > Avoid Liberals:
>
> > http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> Hagar going to take off all his clothes, shove a
> broom handle up his ass and
> trick-or-treat as a popsicle.

Yeah, and I'll bet that patriot puke will be there
tagging along
behind old Hags. Sniffing his ass and licking the shit
off the broom
handle, the whole time. Huh, Hags?
Jake.
Well I guess that just proves that Old Jake is Gay. He
can't make a post without bringing the homosexual
innuendoes into it. Why don't you just admit that you
are gay Jake? It will make you feel much better and
also you may find some new boy friends that way. You
should try women just once though they are really
great. Just take my word for it.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-10-20 21:08:44 EST
"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in news:ITLvo.4$BM2.2
@newsfe23.iad:

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
@w19g2000yqb.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 20, 4:52 am, "Notroll2012"
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

>> > Avoid Liberals:
>>
>> > http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>>
>> Hagar going to take off all his clothes, shove a
>> broom handle up his ass and
>> trick-or-treat as a popsicle.
>
> Yeah, and I'll bet that patriot puke will be there
> tagging along
> behind old Hags. Sniffing his ass and licking the shit
> off the broom
> handle, the whole time. Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> Well I guess that just proves that Old Jake is Gay. He
> can't make a post without bringing the homosexual
> innuendoes into it. Why don't you just admit that you
> are gay Jake? It will make you feel much better and
> also you may find some new boy friends that way. You
> should try women just once though they are really
> great. Just take my word for it.

It might help if he stopped molesting goats too. That goes for both
genders

"Nope, all my prophecy belongs to the logical analysis of astrological
and psychological data." - Edmo dreams of becoming a cautionary tale.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 20, 4:52 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

>> > Avoid Liberals:
>>
>> > http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>>
>> Hagar going to take off all his clothes, shove a broom handle up his ass
>> and
>> trick-or-treat as a popsicle.
>
> Yeah, and I'll bet that patriot puke will be there tagging along
> behind old Hags. Sniffing his ass and licking the shit off the broom
> handle, the whole time. Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> Well I guess that just proves that Old Jake is Gay. He can't make a post
> without bringing the homosexual innuendoes into it. Why don't you just
> admit that you are gay Jake? It will make you feel much better and also
> you may find some new boy friends that way. You should try women just
> once though they are really great. Just take my word for it.

You hit the nail on the head ... the Beaner is faggodocious ...
But here is a picture of his one and only female companion,
and you can see why he turned into a Gaylord ....

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1093r9dfgq

The Patriot
2010-10-21 15:16:31 EST

> "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Oct 20, 4:52 am, "Notroll2012"
>> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>>> "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

>>> Hagar going to take off all his clothes, shove a
>>> broom handle up his ass and
>>> trick-or-treat as a popsicle.
>>
>> Yeah, and I'll bet that patriot puke will be there
>> tagging along
>> behind old Hags. Sniffing his ass and licking the
>> shit off the broom
>> handle, the whole time. Huh, Hags?
>> Jake.
>> Well I guess that just proves that Old Jake is Gay.
>> He can't make a post without bringing the homosexual
>> innuendoes into it. Why don't you just admit that
>> you are gay Jake? It will make you feel much better
>> and also you may find some new boy friends that way.
>> You should try women just once though they are
>> really great. Just take my word for it.
>

> You hit the nail on the head ... the Beaner is
> faggodocious ...
> But here is a picture of his one and only female
> companion,
> and you can see why he turned into a Gaylord ....
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_1093r9dfgq

You know, his girl(?) looks a lot like Wholeflaffer.
Sad isn't it?

Jake
2010-10-21 19:26:48 EST
On Oct 20, 7:33 pm, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 20, 4:52 am, "Notroll2012"
>
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > > Avoid Liberals:
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> > Hagar going to take off all his clothes, shove a
> > broom handle up his ass and
> > trick-or-treat as a popsicle.
>
> Yeah, and I'll bet that patriot puke will be there
> tagging along
> behind old Hags.  Sniffing his ass and licking the shit
> off the broom
> handle, the whole time.  Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> Well I guess that just proves that Old Jake is Gay.  He
> can't make a post without bringing the homosexual
> innuendoes into it.  Why don't you just admit that you
> are gay Jake?  It will make you feel much better and
> also you may find some new boy friends that way.  You
> should try women just once though they are really
> great.  Just take my word for it.

So, does that mean that you want a cock in your ass? I'm sure that it
does. Hags, please handle your boy.
Jake.

The Patriot

wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 20, 4:52 am, "Notroll2012"
>
> <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> > "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote in message

> > > Avoid Liberals:
>
> > >http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_122drrhz8ch
>
> > Hagar going to take off all his clothes, shove a
> > broom handle up his ass and
> > trick-or-treat as a popsicle.
>
> Yeah, and I'll bet that patriot puke will be there
> tagging along
> behind old Hags. Sniffing his ass and licking the
> shit
> off the broom
> handle, the whole time. Huh, Hags?
> Jake.
> Well I guess that just proves that Old Jake is Gay.
> He
> can't make a post without bringing the homosexual
> innuendoes into it. Why don't you just admit that you
> are gay Jake? It will make you feel much better and
> also you may find some new boy friends that way. You
> should try women just once though they are really
> great. Just take my word for it.

So, does that mean that you want a cock in your ass?
I'm sure that it
does. Hags, please handle your boy.
Jake.
Jake, Jake, Jake see how everyone of your posts points
to your homosexuality. Nobody else fantasizes about
cocks in asses etc. Maybe your problem is you have
AIDS and it has eaten your brain so that you can only
think faggotty thoughts. It is O.K. though I do feel
sorry for you. Not being very bright must be a
terrible burden to bear. Have a nice day Jake and be
sure and wear a condom when you plonk your boy friends.