Research Discussion: Earthquakes And No Money Gets The Mind Thinking // I've Designed A New Style Of House // Never Before Seen

Earthquakes And No Money Gets The Mind Thinking // I've Designed A New Style Of House // Never Before Seen

Earthquakes and No Money Gets The Mind Thinking // I've Designed a New
Style of House // Never Before Seen.

Who do I contact to share ideas about new dwelling designs ?

I know the current system and style of house design makes an economy,
by people needing wood replaced, paint painted, roof leaks fixed,
insurance against earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, etc.
And hospital bills if someone gets sick from the house, as in mould,
or house material poisons. Then needing glass windows fixed, and on
and on. Then needing total replacement of the house in the event of
any of the dozens of types of disasters.

Well, I have designed a house that needs none of the above.

And it can survive any natural disaster and most human-made disasters.

And costs less than the average new USA home.
And has many other benefits.

Dear Sir Arthur C.B.E Wholeflaffers A.S.A
and Hagar and Harry and Mr HVAC...
and you other folks...

I don't need millions of dollars.
The agencies and military need millions of dollars.

How and Who do I contact to talk about this?
And secure just a bit of money for myself in the process of working on
these ideas.

___

Cograss
2010-10-25 13:31:00 EST

Spamming m0r0ns make us not want to use newsgroups anymore...

Heavy spamming usually comes from "Goverment Payed Agents".

Newsgroups and specially the "alt" section is the nets' last free
section for information exchange.
By them, the goverments (specially the U.S.) try to enforce people
NOT TO USE their freedom (human brain easyly regects using a method
that doesnt seem to work in the beggining).

So ALL OF YOU who really are interested in the topics just use
the FILTERS that comes with the newsgroups reader you use (e.g.
Thunderbird).
Find a spammers repeating pattern
(e.g.Deletion rule: FROM "Sir Gilligan Horry")

You are DONE, no more spamming from that persona... :D

P.S. filter immediatelly any spammer... they can't pay enough of them ;)

TheDude
2010-10-25 13:43:02 EST

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:43:02 +0300, TheDude <thedude@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Spamming m0r0ns make us not want to use newsgroups anymore...

It's better you don't use the newsgroups unless you want to
be used for a CIA remote neural monitoring mind control experiment.

>Heavy spamming usually comes from "Goverment Payed Agents".
>
>Newsgroups and specially the "alt" section is the nets' last free
>section for information exchange.
>By them, the goverments (specially the U.S.) try to enforce people
>NOT TO USE their freedom (human brain easyly regects using a method
>that doesnt seem to work in the beggining).
>
>So ALL OF YOU who really are interested in the topics just use
>the FILTERS that comes with the newsgroups reader you use (e.g.
>Thunderbird).
>Find a spammers repeating pattern
>(e.g.Deletion rule: FROM "Sir Gilligan Horry")

Well anyone using the nntp server eternal-september.org is an
illiterate know-nothing fool so there's really no purpose in reading
any of their bullshit.

>You are DONE, no more spamming from that persona... :D
>
>P.S. filter immediatelly any spammer... they can't pay enough of them ;)

One CIA/DIA agent can create a million pseudonyms and reply to
themselves for the rest of their lives.

Usenet is only purposeful if you want to know what the US government
is afraid of.

U*@t-online.de
2010-10-25 16:46:36 EST
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:49:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
wrote:

>How and Who do I contact to talk about this?
>And secure just a bit of money for myself in the process of working on
>these ideas.

Try to get a registered pattern; registered design from
http://www.iponz.govt.nz/cms

Then you may find architects or construction companies that
are willing to buy.

C.

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:31:00 +0300, cograss <cograss@cograss.cy>
wrote:

>they can't pay enough of them ;)

I've been here in UseNet NewsGroups since 10 years ago.
Helping keep UseNet NewsGroups alive !!!

Because lazy chicken craps like you
were off away scratching your underpants !!!

NEW !!! SIR GILLIGAN HORRY UFO POSTCARD !!!

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t2/SirGilliganHorry/Extraterrestrials_Convention.jpg

"Jims Space Agency"

http://www.YouTube.com/JimsSpaceAgency

On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:46:36 +0200, UseNetOnly@t-online.de wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 09:49:59 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry <GM@ga7rm5er.com>
>wrote:
>
>>How and Who do I contact to talk about this?
>>And secure just a bit of money for myself in the process of working on
>>these ideas.
>
>Try to get a registered pattern; registered design from
>http://www.iponz.govt.nz/cms
>
>Then you may find architects or construction companies that
>are willing to buy.
>
>C.

i Love you.