Research Discussion: Lost FaceBook Account !!! // Facebook's Security. Roadblock: Identify Photos Of Friends.

Lost FaceBook Account !!! // Facebook's Security. Roadblock: Identify Photos Of Friends.

FaceBook locked one of our accounts.

Saying...
"Do you agree and state that you
have no malware on your computer anymore"

We did a full Defender scan just yesterday.

So what's going on ?

So, then FaceBook asks us to
identify photos of friends
as proof that we own the account.

This is all after logging in
with our correct email and password !!!

And...........

Friend's photos change all the time with
pictures of dogs, cats, birds, stars, everything !!!

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:42:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>FaceBook locked one of our accounts.
>
>Saying...
> "Do you agree and state that you
>have no malware on your computer anymore"
>

>We did a full Defender scan just yesterday.
>
>So what's going on ?
>

>So, then FaceBook asks us to
>identify photos of friends
>as proof that we own the account.
>
>This is all after logging in
>with our correct email and password !!!
>
>And...........
>
>Friend's photos change all the time with
>pictures of dogs, cats, birds, stars, everything !!!
>

>WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We have detected that your Facebook account is infected
with a form of malware
http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=koobface
Thanks, Facebook Security Team"

FaceBook want us to identify friends as security...

We've got over 2000 friends, we won't be able to identify them.
Friend's photos change all the time with
pictures of dogs, cats, birds, stars, everything !!!

FaceBook employ pure idiots !!!

On Oct 18, 11:16 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:42:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>

> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> >FaceBook locked one of our accounts.
>
> >Saying...
> > "Do you agree and state that you
> >have no malware on your computer anymore"
>
> >We did a full Defender scan just yesterday.
>
> >So what's going on ?
>
> >So, then FaceBook asks us to
> >identify photos of friends
> >as proof that we own the account.
>
> >This is all after logging in
> >with our correct email and password !!!
>
> >And...........
>
> >Friend's photos change all the time with
> >pictures of dogs, cats, birds, stars, everything !!!
>
> >WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> "We have detected that your Facebook account is infected
> with a form of malware
>  http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=koobface
> Thanks, Facebook Security Team"
>
> FaceBook want us to identify friends as security...
>
> We've got over 2000 friends, we won't be able to identify them.
> Friend's photos change all the time with
> pictures of dogs, cats, birds, stars, everything !!!
>
> FaceBook employ pure idiots !!!
>
> ___

If you have even one bogus friend, including whatever cat, dog or
bird, then your account is at risk. It's like having a pocket full of
loot along with one bogus dollar, and you are in fact guilty of
passing counterfeit loot, because the law makes no difference between
packing a counterfeit dollar or having ten thousand counterfeit
dollars.

Perhaps you need a dysfunctional Mormon friend like JeffRelf.F-M.FM·•
in order to really screw things up.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astronomy/browse_frm/thread/9a79a76a5cf6a4de?hl=en#

~ BG

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 04:59:15 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 18, 11:16 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:42:26 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
>>

>> <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>>
>> >FaceBook locked one of our accounts.
>>
>> >Saying...
>> > "Do you agree and state that you
>> >have no malware on your computer anymore"
>>
>> >We did a full Defender scan just yesterday.
>>
>> >So what's going on ?
>>
>> >So, then FaceBook asks us to
>> >identify photos of friends
>> >as proof that we own the account.
>>
>> >This is all after logging in
>> >with our correct email and password !!!
>>
>> >And...........
>>
>> >Friend's photos change all the time with
>> >pictures of dogs, cats, birds, stars, everything !!!
>>
>> >WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> "We have detected that your Facebook account is infected
>> with a form of malware
>>  http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=koobface
>> Thanks, Facebook Security Team"
>>
>> FaceBook want us to identify friends as security...
>>
>> We've got over 2000 friends, we won't be able to identify them.
>> Friend's photos change all the time with
>> pictures of dogs, cats, birds, stars, everything !!!
>>
>> FaceBook employ pure idiots !!!
>>
>> ___
>
>If you have even one bogus friend, including whatever cat, dog or
>bird, then your account is at risk. It's like having a pocket full of
>loot along with one bogus dollar, and you are in fact guilty of
>passing counterfeit loot, because the law makes no difference between
>packing a counterfeit dollar or having ten thousand counterfeit
>dollars.

Well, I understand that FaceBook is having problems with viruses and
hackers, etc.

But FaceBook's methods of dealing with them
are putting people away.
We are all looking for places better than FaceBook now.

Everyone we know in FaceBook has
dozens and hundreds of new friends,
and it's hard to put a name to their
photo of their dog, cat, mountain,
clown, smiley face, etc.
For example one of the FaceBook
security tests was a photo of a cartoon pissing on liverpool united,
and FaceBook asking me "what friend is that?".

And Xat Chat and FaceBook ban most links.
They have banned all of 50webs.com
and all of most other sites in the world.
And that is a waste of time,
because phishers and scammers
will just get dozens of new dot coms
at a bundle price of $40 from Russia
or Timbuktoo.

I know a variety of much better ways to solve their problems.
But I'm not going to tell Xat or FaceBook.

I will tell the agency I work for ... DIARPA57X
... when I get a pay rise !!!

at-ease a-ten-hut

On Oct 19, 1:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 04:59:15 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>

> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Oct 18, 11:16 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

> >> "We have detected that your Facebook account is infected
> >> with a form of malware
> >>  http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=koobface
> >> Thanks, Facebook Security Team"
>
> >> FaceBook want us to identify friends as security...
>
> >> We've got over 2000 friends, we won't be able to identify them.
> >> Friend's photos change all the time with
> >> pictures of dogs, cats, birds, stars, everything !!!
>
> >> FaceBook employ pure idiots !!!
>
> >> ___
>
> >If you have even one bogus friend, including whatever cat, dog or
> >bird, then your account is at risk.  It's like having a pocket full of
> >loot along with one bogus dollar, and you are in fact guilty of
> >passing counterfeit loot, because the law makes no difference between
> >packing a counterfeit dollar or having ten thousand counterfeit
> >dollars.
>
> Well, I understand that FaceBook is having problems with viruses and
> hackers, etc.
>
> But FaceBook's methods of dealing with them
> are putting people away.
> We are all looking for places better than FaceBook now.
>
> Everyone we know in FaceBook has
> dozens and hundreds of new friends,
> and it's hard to put a name to their
> photo of their dog, cat, mountain,
> clown, smiley face, etc.
> For example one of the FaceBook
> security tests was a photo of a cartoon pissing on liverpool united,
> and FaceBook asking me "what friend is that?".
>
> And Xat Chat and FaceBook ban most links.
> They have banned all of 50webs.com
> and all of most other sites in the world.
> And that is a waste of time,
> because phishers and scammers
> will just get dozens of new dot coms
> at a bundle price of $40 from Russia
> or Timbuktoo.
>
> I know a variety of much better ways to solve their problems.
> But I'm not going to tell Xat or FaceBook.
>
> I will tell the agency I work for ... DIARPA57X
> ... when I get a pay rise !!!
>
> at-ease a-ten-hut
>
> ___

FaceBook is rather silly anyway. It's 99.9% dysfunctional kids, and
the other .1% being dysfunctional adults looking for attention from
those other 99.9% of mostly dysfunctional kids. Out of all the
pictures and words posted in FaceBook, perhaps 0.0001% have some value
or meaning, so that's a lot of utter worthless crap you have to ignore
or toss out, not to mention having to get rid of the crap FaceBook
dumps and sneaks into your computer. (not all of us have terabyte hard
disks to fill up or the necessary bandwidth in order to deal with it)

You need to create a private Google Groups Usenet/Newsgroup (kept
public accessible), and a few Google Documents that can publish
anything you like (including pictures), and call it good.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:27:53 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
<*h@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Oct 19, 1:06 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 04:59:15 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
>>

>> <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >If you have even one bogus friend, including whatever cat, dog or
>> >bird, then your account is at risk.  It's like having a pocket full of
>> >loot along with one bogus dollar, and you are in fact guilty of
>> >passing counterfeit loot, because the law makes no difference between
>> >packing a counterfeit dollar or having ten thousand counterfeit
>> >dollars.
>>
>> Well, I understand that FaceBook is having problems with viruses and
>> hackers, etc.
>>
>> But FaceBook's methods of dealing with them
>> are putting people away.
>> We are all looking for places better than FaceBook now.
>>
>> Everyone we know in FaceBook has
>> dozens and hundreds of new friends,
>> and it's hard to put a name to their
>> photo of their dog, cat, mountain,
>> clown, smiley face, etc.
>> For example one of the FaceBook
>> security tests was a photo of a cartoon pissing on liverpool united,
>> and FaceBook asking me "what friend is that?".
>>
>> And Xat Chat and FaceBook ban most links.
>> They have banned all of 50webs.com
>> and all of most other sites in the world.
>> And that is a waste of time,
>> because phishers and scammers
>> will just get dozens of new dot coms
>> at a bundle price of $40 from Russia
>> or Timbuktoo.
>>
>> I know a variety of much better ways to solve their problems.
>> But I'm not going to tell Xat or FaceBook.
>>
>> I will tell the agency I work for ... DIARPA57X
>> ... when I get a pay rise !!!
>>
>> at-ease a-ten-hut
>>
>> ___
>
>FaceBook is rather silly anyway.

I will tell you another idiot stuff-up by FaceBook...

They recently added other group features and stuff.
And whoever made them at FaceBook
made everything "email notification... ON"

So we go into Yahoo or Gmail email
and see hundreds of people notifications from FaceBook !!!

With Flucked up FaceBook CEO's and Managers and Checkers and
Controllers such as that... no wonder there are so many crazy ...

.... crazy angry ... full of hate ...

wild ...

Congo Rebels !!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/11/13/article-1085352-02730858000005DC-411_468x312_popup.jpg

> Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
> http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
> http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

We grow through conflict.

We just spent two full days trying to secure and protect our other
facebooks.

And will spend the next two weeks making other social networks at many
other websites and companies.

Plus I've got to work on my secret dot com
that is going to be better than anything at facebook.

NO JOKE

I've come up with an idea that people really need !!!