Research Discussion: Are You A Real Man Or A Liberal ...

Are You A Real Man Or A Liberal ...

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer.
It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent
the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah
diet...Faggot..

2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer-- it
grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch
except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about
how you call a dog..... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here,
Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy,
snookums! Geeez, you're so queer.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, or any such nonsense, rest assured,
you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw
oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you
are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking
lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet;
he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as fairy as
Tinkerbell. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'.
If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there too..

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different
types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might as well be
handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his
brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse you're
gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you
are a peter puffer.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to
tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a
slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs
that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

Jake
2010-10-18 21:40:01 EST
On Oct 18, 7:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> 1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer.
> It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent
> the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah
> diet...Faggot..
>
> 2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer-- it
> grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch
> except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about
> how you call a dog..... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here,
> Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy,
> snookums!  Geeez, you're so queer.
>
> 3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, or any such nonsense, rest assured,
> you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw
> oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you
> are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.
>
> 4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking
> lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet;
> he defecates and urinates where he pleases.
>
> 5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as fairy as
> Tinkerbell. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'.
> If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there too..
>
> 6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different
> types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might as well be
> handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his
> brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse you're
> gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you
> are a peter puffer.
>
> 7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to
> tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a
> slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs
> that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

Exhaustive knowledge of homosexuality is duly noted.
Jake.

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message
> 1. If you can't do a crunch and have never had wine that didn't involve a
> screw on cap, you're a Cracker.
>
> 2. If your dog roams and has been picked up by animal control more than
> twice, you're a Cracker.
>
> 3. If your favorite foods are pork rinds and Slim Jims, you're a Cracker.
>
> 4. If piss in a parking lot, you're a Cracker.
>
> 5. If you consider Folger's to be premium coffee, you're a Cracker.
>
> 6. If your favorite dessert comes on a stick and natural fibers have never
> touched your body, you're a Cracker..
>
> 7. If you drive a truck and hang your head out of the window, you're a
> Cracker.

Clave
2010-10-19 00:33:53 EST

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message
> 1...

I think you find some excuse to talk about gay sex every single day.

Jim

"Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message
>> 1...
>
> I think you find some excuse to talk about gay sex every single day.
>
> Jim

Seems to work, though ... it attracts the usual homo suspects,
all of the Liberal ilk, with their usual banal commentary.
Seems like you pussies feel spoken to, don't it ... I won't
and even mention that dribble-dick Jake by name ...

> "Clave" <claviusdespammify@cablespeed.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message
>>> 1...
>>
>> I think you find some excuse to talk about gay sex every single day.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> Seems to work, though ... it attracts the usual homo suspects,
> all of the Liberal ilk, with their usual banal commentary.
> Seems like you pussies feel spoken to, don't it ... I won't
> and even mention that dribble-dick Jake by name ...

Speaking of dribble-dick the Clinic on Wheels will be visitng your trailer
park today. You'll be able to take care of that.

The Patriot

On Oct 18, 7:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> 1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard
> stomach, you are a queer.
> It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the
> boys and have spent
> the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics,
> and doing the Oprah
> diet...Faggot..
>
> 2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a
> dog, but queer-- it
> grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself,
> has a delicate touch
> except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed.
> And just think about
> how you call a dog..... 'Killer, come here! I said
> get your ass over here,
> Killer!' Now think about how you call a
> cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy,
> snookums! Geeez, you're so queer.
>
> 3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, or any such
> nonsense, rest assured,
> you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ
> ribs, crab claws, raw
> oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits.
> Anything else and you
> are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.
>
> 4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom
> or piss in a parking
> lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A
> man's world is his toilet;
> he defecates and urinates where he pleases.
>
> 5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee,
> you're as fairy as
> Tinkerbell. A straight man will never be heard
> ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'.
> If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've
> had a man there too..
>
> 6. If you know more than six names of non-standard
> colors or four different
> types of dessert other than ice cream and custard,
> you might as well be
> handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have
> memory space in his
> brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick
> out chartreuse you're
> gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other
> than cotton or denim, you
> are a peter puffer.
>
> 7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget
> it, you're dying to
> tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on
> the wheel to honk at a
> slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest
> of the time he needs
> that hand to change the radio station, eat a
> hamburger, or hold his beer.

Exhaustive knowledge of homosexuality is duly noted.
Jake.
Hi Jake,
I'll bet you have a cat.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-19 13:22:24 EST
On Oct 18, 5:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> 1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer.
> It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent
> the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah
> diet...Faggot..
>
> 2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer-- it
> grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch
> except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about
> how you call a dog..... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here,
> Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy,
> snookums!  Geeez, you're so queer.
>
> 3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, or any such nonsense, rest assured,
> you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw
> oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you
> are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.
>
> 4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking
> lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet;
> he defecates and urinates where he pleases.
>
> 5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as fairy as
> Tinkerbell. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'.
> If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there too..
>
> 6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different
> types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might as well be
> handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his
> brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse you're
> gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you
> are a peter puffer.
>
> 7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to
> tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a
> slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs
> that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

Please leave this newsgroup. This newsgroup is for REAL Patriots, not
traitors (H), 5th columnists (Hagar), infiltrators (horry) or brain-
dead zombies (casanobrain). Honest researchers and developers have
made America great and we will do it again.

All debunkers must now surrender to the nearest FEMA camp.

Thankx.

Sir ArtiØ

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 18, 7:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>> 1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a
>> queer.
>> It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent
>> the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah
>> diet...Faggot..
>>
>> 2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a dog, but queer-- it
>> grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch
>> except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about
>> how you call a dog..... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over
>> here,
>> Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy,
>> snookums! Geeez, you're so queer.
>>
>> 3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, or any such nonsense, rest
>> assured,
>> you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw
>> oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you
>> are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.
>>
>> 4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking
>> lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his
>> toilet;
>> he defecates and urinates where he pleases.
>>
>> 5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're as fairy as
>> Tinkerbell. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy
>> Latte'.
>> If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a man there
>> too..
>>
>> 6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four
>> different
>> types of dessert other than ice cream and custard, you might as well be
>> handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have memory space in his
>> brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse you're
>> gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim,
>> you
>> are a peter puffer.
>>
>> 7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to
>> tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to honk at a
>> slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs
>> that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.
>
> Exhaustive knowledge of homosexuality is duly noted.
> Jake.
> Hi Jake,
> I'll bet you have a cat.

I think he has a pussy ...

The Patriot
2010-10-19 15:32:02 EST

<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
On Oct 18, 5:38 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> 1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard
> stomach, you are a queer.
> It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the
> boys and have spent
> the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics,
> and doing the Oprah
> diet...Faggot..
>
> 2. If you have a cat, you are a homo. A cat is like a
> dog, but queer-- it
> grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself,
> has a delicate touch
> except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed.
> And just think about
> how you call a dog..... 'Killer, come here! I said
> get your ass over here,
> Killer!' Now think about how you call a
> cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy,
> snookums! Geeez, you're so queer.
>
> 3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, or any such
> nonsense, rest assured,
> you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ
> ribs, crab claws, raw
> oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits.
> Anything else and you
> are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.
>
> 4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom
> or piss in a parking
> lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A
> man's world is his toilet;
> he defecates and urinates where he pleases.
>
> 5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee,
> you're as fairy as
> Tinkerbell. A straight man will never be heard
> ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'.
> If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've
> had a man there too..
>
> 6. If you know more than six names of non-standard
> colors or four different
> types of dessert other than ice cream and custard,
> you might as well be
> handing out free ass passes. A real man doesn't have
> memory space in his
> brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick
> out chartreuse you're
> gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other
> than cotton or denim, you
> are a peter puffer.
>
> 7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget
> it, you're dying to
> tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on
> the wheel to honk at a
> slow-assed driver or to cut the prick off. The rest
> of the time he needs
> that hand to change the radio station, eat a
> hamburger, or hold his beer.

Please leave this newsgroup. This newsgroup is for
REAL Patriots, not
traitors (H), 5th columnists (Hagar), infiltrators
(horry) or brain-
dead zombies (casanobrain). Honest researchers and
developers have
made America great and we will do it again.

All debunkers must now surrender to the nearest FEMA
camp.

Thankx.

Sir Arti\ufffd
Is that you whining, Wholeflaffer or do you have a cat?