Research Discussion: Federal Budget Deficit Hits 1.3 Trillion ..

Federal Budget Deficit Hits 1.3 Trillion ..

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit

Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....

On Oct 15, 1:31 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
> now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
> stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>
> Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
> stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....

Times at least two if you'd care to include state deficits, plus that
much combined and compounded again for personal defaults and deficits
at risk, plus there's perhaps yet another hidden corporate default
deficit. So, that's only 6 trillion and climbing.

That's only the next generation of snookered and dumbfounded taxpayers
(say roughly 60 million) that get stuck with having to pay off
$100,000 each (plus interest), and basically getting nothing in
return.

~ BG

Larry Kroger
> That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
> now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
> stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>
> Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
> stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....

George Bush steered us into the rocks. He deserves to have his ass kicked.
But Obama stomped on the accelerator and is maximizing the damage. Our
immediate priority is to put a stop to Obama's insane policy of national
suicide. The Republicans are about to win big...and then they'll start to
squabble, and the big question is, who will come out on top? If it's a
George Bush clone, then the Republican victory was for nothing, and we're
hosed. But there's new blood coming in; let's hope something good comes of
it.

On Oct 15, 1:50 pm, "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
> > now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
> > stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>
> > Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
> > stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....
>
> George Bush steered us into the rocks. He deserves to have his ass kicked.
> But Obama stomped on the accelerator and is maximizing the damage. Our
> immediate priority is to put a stop to Obama's insane policy of national
> suicide. The Republicans are about to win big...and then they'll start to
> squabble, and the big question is, who will come out on top? If it's a
> George Bush clone, then the Republican victory was for nothing, and we're
> hosed. But there's new blood coming in; let's hope something good comes of
> it.

If you were a Zionist Nazi Republican (aka Rothschild), would you have
done this any different?

~ BG

Bert
2010-10-15 17:24:25 EST
On Oct 15, 4:31 pm, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
> now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
> stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>
> Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
> stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....

That is what we owe commie China. We borrow another n1.3 trillion
stiff them and we are in the green. TreBert PS GOPers always blame
the democrates so they get great press.

The Patriot

> That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal
> Bedwetters ...
> now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your
> fucked up
> stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault
> ???
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>
> Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's
> doing such a
> stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth

Numbnuts Biden says we are too stupid to understand the
explanation.
Maybe Numbnuts Biden is too stupid to explain it.

On Oct 15, 1:50 pm, "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
> > now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
> > stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>
> > Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
> > stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....
>
> George Bush steered us into the rocks. He deserves to have his ass kicked.
> But Obama stomped on the accelerator and is maximizing the damage. Our
> immediate priority is to put a stop to Obama's insane policy of national
> suicide. The Republicans are about to win big...and then they'll start to
> squabble, and the big question is, who will come out on top? If it's a
> George Bush clone, then the Republican victory was for nothing, and we're
> hosed. But there's new blood coming in; let's hope something good comes of
> it.

If you were a Zionist Nazi Republican (aka Rothschild), would you have
done this any different?

NumbNutz ... your Nazi Zionist Blah Blah shtick is getting very, very
geriatric.
It hasn't been funny in a long time, but I considered its source, a demented
and
psychologically depraved mind with visions of Venusian gondolas and
spaceships from the Sirius Star system. You are a fruitcake.

"The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
>> now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
>> stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>>
>> Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
>> stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....
>>
> Numbnuts Biden says we are too stupid to understand the explanation.
> Maybe Numbnuts Biden is too stupid to explain it.

To squelch any rumors that O'Bummer is going to replace "Slow" Joe
Biden with someone else, the Anointed One today emphasized that one
of the few things he did right was to pick Biden for his running mate.

Do you require any further proof that Obama is a Moron (capital "M") ???

On Oct 15, 5:48 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:

> On Oct 15, 1:50 pm, "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
> > > now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
> > > stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>
> > > Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
> > > stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....
>
> > George Bush steered us into the rocks. He deserves to have his ass kicked.
> > But Obama stomped on the accelerator and is maximizing the damage. Our
> > immediate priority is to put a stop to Obama's insane policy of national
> > suicide. The Republicans are about to win big...and then they'll start to
> > squabble, and the big question is, who will come out on top? If it's a
> > George Bush clone, then the Republican victory was for nothing, and we're
> > hosed. But there's new blood coming in; let's hope something good comes of
> > it.
>
> If you were a Zionist Nazi Republican (aka Rothschild), would you have
> done this any different?
>
>         ****************************************
> NumbNutz ... your Nazi Zionist Blah Blah shtick is getting very, very
> geriatric.
> It hasn't been funny in a long time, but I considered its source, a demented
> and
> psychologically depraved mind with visions of Venusian gondolas and
> spaceships from the Sirius Star system.  You are a fruitcake.

You think Muslims are the cause of all our problems?

You think Hitler was a Muslim?

~ BG

On Oct 15, 5:48 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:

> On Oct 15, 1:50 pm, "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

> > "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > > That's Trillion, with a capital "T", you Liberal Bedwetters ...
> > > now tell us again how this, after 4 years of your fucked up
> > > stewardship, is George Bush and Dick Cheney's fault ???
>
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101015/ap_on_bi_ge/us_budget_deficit
>
> > > Get "Slow" Joe Biden to do the 'splaining ... he's doing such a
> > > stellar job explaining the non-existing job growth ....
>
> > George Bush steered us into the rocks. He deserves to have his ass
> > kicked.
> > But Obama stomped on the accelerator and is maximizing the damage. Our
> > immediate priority is to put a stop to Obama's insane policy of national
> > suicide. The Republicans are about to win big...and then they'll start
> > squabble, and the big question is, who will come out on top? If it's a
> > George Bush clone, then the Republican victory was for nothing, and
> > we're
> > hosed. But there's new blood coming in; let's hope something good comes
> > of
> > it.
>
> If you were a Zionist Nazi Republican (aka Rothschild), would you have
> done this any different?

> NumbNutz ... your Nazi Zionist Blah Blah shtick is getting very, very
> geriatric.
> It hasn't been funny in a long time, but I considered its source, a
> demented
> and
> psychologically depraved mind with visions of Venusian gondolas and
> spaceships from the Sirius Star system. You are a fruitcake.

You think Muslims are the cause of all our problems?

You think Hitler was a Muslim?

No ... but I do believe that you're an Asshole (capital "A").

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)