Research Discussion: The Best Poster Yet ...

The Best Poster Yet ...

Vote for the HNIC and his gay band of DemoRats !!!

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx

Nov. 2nd will be your Waterloo, you Progressive Loons ...

Bwahahahahahahahhhhh

Jake
2010-10-15 09:04:06 EST
On Oct 14, 8:03 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>     Vote for the HNIC and his gay band of DemoRats !!!
>
>    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
>     Nov. 2nd will be your Waterloo, you Progressive Loons ...
>
>     Bwahahahahahahahhhhh

Webtv. Get yours today!

On Oct 14, 8:03 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Vote for the HNIC and his gay band of DemoRats !!!
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> Nov. 2nd will be your Waterloo, you Progressive Loons ...
>
> Bwahahahahahahahhhhh

Webtv. Get yours today!

Right after you post a positive review on yours ...
PS: I pay $100.00 a year extra for dedicated NG access ... you hapless
fuck should be so lucky to have a job and be able to spring for that ...
so, still riding the freebee train on your neighbor's wireless and humping
the Google NGs, you fucking Beaner cheapskate ???
I hear they are scouting for a new Chihuahua for upcoming Taco Bell
ads ... sign up, you're a fucking dog ... you might just make the grade ...

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 14, 8:03 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>> Vote for the HNIC and his gay band of DemoRats !!!
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>>
>> Nov. 2nd will be your Waterloo, you Progressive Loons ...
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahhhhh
>
> Webtv. Get yours today!

> Right after you post a positive review on yours ...
> PS: I pay $100.00 a year extra for dedicated NG access ... you hapless
> fuck should be so lucky to have a job and be able to spring for that ...
> so, still riding the freebee train on your neighbor's wireless and humping
> the Google NGs, you fucking Beaner cheapskate ???
> I hear they are scouting for a new Chihuahua for upcoming Taco Bell
> ads ... sign up, you're a fucking dog ... you might just make the grade

Hags, Hags, Hags. Don't stroke out on us. (I don't want to pay the bills -
I'm certain you're uninsured - Cracker is considered a preexisting
condition.)

Absentia Obscuria
2010-10-15 21:48:22 EST

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 14, 8:03 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>> Vote for the HNIC and his gay band of DemoRats !!!
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>>
>> Nov. 2nd will be your Waterloo, you Progressive Loons ...
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahhhhh
>
> Webtv. Get yours today!

> Right after you post a positive review on yours ...
> PS: I pay $100.00 a year extra for dedicated NG access ...

line 3 for you. it's p.t. barnum.

> Vote for the HNIC and his gay band of DemoRats !!!
>
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>
> Nov. 2nd will be your Waterloo, you Progressive Loons ...
>
> Bwahahahahahahahhhhh

Alas ... someone took down the billboard depicting the Obamanation
as a Terrorist, a Gangster, a Bandito and a Faggot.
I wonder which one the White House took offense to ....

The Patriot
2010-10-16 14:01:45 EST

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message

> "jake" <blueschief@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 14, 8:03 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net>
> wrote:
>> Vote for the HNIC and his gay band of DemoRats !!!
>>
>> http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgfwg98t_167c56w37gx
>>
>> Nov. 2nd will be your Waterloo, you Progressive
>> Loons ...
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahhhhh
>
> Webtv. Get yours today!

> Right after you post a positive review on yours ...
> PS: I pay $100.00 a year extra for dedicated NG
> access ... you hapless
> fuck should be so lucky to have a job and be able to
> spring for that ...
> so, still riding the freebee train on your neighbor's
> wireless and humping
> the Google NGs, you fucking Beaner cheapskate ???
> I hear they are scouting for a new Chihuahua for
> upcoming Taco Bell
> ads ... sign up, you're a fucking dog ... you might
> just make the grade ...

I don't think he will make the grade. The Taco Bell
dog was almost smart.