Research Discussion: How To Stop The Mosque In N.Y.

How To Stop The Mosque In N.Y.

In Seville, Spain, some local people found a way to stop the construction of
another mosque in their town..

They buried a Pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the local
press..

The Islamic rules forbidding to erect a Mosque on "Pig soiled ground".

The Muslims had to cancel the project.

No protests were needed by the local people ... and It worked !!!

PS: If they can't find a pig, Nancy Pelosi, Wawa Boxer or Janet Napolitano
would do ...

Bert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Oct 14, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> In Seville, Spain, some local people found a way to stop the construction
> of
> another mosque in their town..
>
> They buried a Pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the
> local
> press..
>
> The Islamic rules forbidding to erect a Mosque on "Pig soiled ground".
>
> The Muslims had to cancel the project.
>
> No protests were needed by the local people ... and It worked !!!
>
> PS: If they can't find a pig, Nancy Pelosi, Wawa Boxer or Janet Napolitano
> would do ... Great pig plan Where a mosque is being built in NYC
> hundreds of people should have a big barbie,with ribs only.Or march with
> whole roast pig with apple in its mouth. Twitty now having no
> foodstamps could pig out O ya TreBert

Oh yea, poor Twitty ... still too busy with all her other projects aimed at
perfecting her "Mooching from the trough" skills, to bother with finding
a real job.

She's really the epitome of a useless, entitlement driven Liberal ...

Larry Kroger
2010-10-15 04:06:53 EST
"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message
> In Seville, Spain, some local people found a way to stop the construction
> of another mosque in their town..
>
> They buried a Pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the
> local press..
>
> The Islamic rules forbidding to erect a Mosque on "Pig soiled ground".
>
> The Muslims had to cancel the project.
>
> No protests were needed by the local people ... and It worked !!!

It's worth a try. Certainly the kind of thing that mosque proponents would
take notice of...they're very touchy people. But I'm guessing the actual
Seville story is an urban legend. Try Googling it and you find it
much-discussed, but is there a "hard" news report?

On the other hand, the "Pig Chump" incident is indeed real. Oh, how awful
for those poor Islamists. Sure would be a crying shame if there were a slew
of copycat events.

http://www.wbaltv.com/r/25389747/detail.html

On Oct 14, 5:58 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 14, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > In Seville, Spain, some local people found a way to stop the construction of
> > another mosque in their town..
>
> > They buried a Pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the local
> > press..
>
> > The Islamic rules forbidding to erect a Mosque on "Pig soiled ground".
>
> > The Muslims had to cancel the project.
>
> > No protests were needed by the local people ... and It worked !!!
>
> > PS:  If they can't find a pig, Nancy Pelosi, Wawa Boxer or Janet Napolitano
> > would do ...

> Great pig plan  Where a mosque is being built in NYC hundreds of people
> should have a big barbie,with ribs only.Or march with whole roast pig with
> apple in its mouth.    Twitty now having no foodstamps could pig out   O ya
> TreBert

Most religions cabals have a voodoo policy. It's what made the ZNRs
so handy for Hitler (or rather vise versa), as having well educated,
wealthy and otherwise very smart goons that would even put one of
their own dark-skinned kind on a stick for a faith-based PR stunt,
means there's almost nothing they wouldn't do for their mafia like
cause.

~ BG

On Oct 14, 5:58 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 14, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > In Seville, Spain, some local people found a way to stop the
> > construction of
> > another mosque in their town..
>
> > They buried a Pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the
> > local
> > press..
>
> > The Islamic rules forbidding to erect a Mosque on "Pig soiled ground".
>
> > The Muslims had to cancel the project.
>
> > No protests were needed by the local people ... and It worked !!!
>
> > PS: If they can't find a pig, Nancy Pelosi, Wawa Boxer or Janet
> > Napolitano
> > would do ...

> Great pig plan Where a mosque is being built in NYC hundreds of people
> should have a big barbie,with ribs only.Or march with whole roast pig with
> apple in its mouth. Twitty now having no foodstamps could pig out O ya
> TreBert

Most religions cabals have a voodoo policy. It's what made the ZNRs
so handy for Hitler (or rather vise versa), as having well educated,
wealthy and otherwise very smart goons that would even put one of
their own dark-skinned kind on a stick for a faith-based PR stunt,
means there's almost nothing they wouldn't do for their mafia like
cause.

**************************************
I think it was the Romans who nailed Jebus to the cross ... but I digress
if burying a pig at the mosque site offends you Liberal's sense of P.C.,
mayhaps burying any of your female relatives would do the trick ... or
Nancy Pelosi, or WaWa Boxer, or Whoopie Goldberg, or Rosie
O'Donnell ... there's a Liberal treasure trove of piggies out there ...

On Oct 15, 5:36 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:

> On Oct 14, 5:58 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 14, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > > In Seville, Spain, some local people found a way to stop the
> > > construction of
> > > another mosque in their town..
>
> > > They buried a Pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the
> > > local
> > > press..
>
> > > The Islamic rules forbidding to erect a Mosque on "Pig soiled ground".
>
> > > The Muslims had to cancel the project.
>
> > > No protests were needed by the local people ... and It worked !!!
>
> > > PS: If they can't find a pig, Nancy Pelosi, Wawa Boxer or Janet
> > > Napolitano
> > > would do ...
> > Great pig plan Where a mosque is being built in NYC hundreds of people
> > should have a big barbie,with ribs only.Or march with whole roast pig with
> > apple in its mouth. Twitty now having no foodstamps could pig out O ya
> > TreBert
>
> Most religions cabals have a voodoo policy.  It's what made the ZNRs
> so handy for Hitler (or rather vise versa), as having well educated,
> wealthy and otherwise very smart goons that would even put one of
> their own dark-skinned kind on a stick for a faith-based PR stunt,
> means there's almost nothing they wouldn't do for their mafia like
> cause.
>
>         **************************************
> I think it was the Romans who nailed Jebus to the cross ... but I digress
> if burying a pig at the mosque site offends you Liberal's sense of P.C.,
> mayhaps burying any of your female relatives would do the trick ... or
> Nancy Pelosi, or WaWa Boxer, or Whoopie Goldberg, or Rosie
> O'Donnell ... there's a Liberal treasure trove of piggies out there ...

Jews utilized Romans back then. More recently they'd used Hitler and
most recently moved on to using GW Bush and Dick Cheney.

~ BG

"Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> "Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message
>> In Seville, Spain, some local people found a way to stop the construction
>> of another mosque in their town..
>>
>> They buried a Pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the
>> local press..
>>
>> The Islamic rules forbidding to erect a Mosque on "Pig soiled ground".
>>
>> The Muslims had to cancel the project.
>>
>> No protests were needed by the local people ... and It worked !!!
>
> It's worth a try. Certainly the kind of thing that mosque proponents would
> take notice of...they're very touchy people. But I'm guessing the actual
> Seville story is an urban legend. Try Googling it and you find it
> much-discussed, but is there a "hard" news report?
>
> On the other hand, the "Pig Chump" incident is indeed real. Oh, how awful
> for those poor Islamists. Sure would be a crying shame if there were a
> slew of copycat events.

I do hope you meant that facetiously ....

On Oct 15, 5:36 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:

> On Oct 14, 5:58 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 14, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > > In Seville, Spain, some local people found a way to stop the
> > > construction of
> > > another mosque in their town..
>
> > > They buried a Pig on the site, making sure this would be known by the
> > > local
> > > press..
>
> > > The Islamic rules forbidding to erect a Mosque on "Pig soiled ground".
>
> > > The Muslims had to cancel the project.
>
> > > No protests were needed by the local people ... and It worked !!!
>
> > > PS: If they can't find a pig, Nancy Pelosi, Wawa Boxer or Janet
> > > Napolitano
> > > would do ...
> > Great pig plan Where a mosque is being built in NYC hundreds of people
> > should have a big barbie,with ribs only.Or march with whole roast pig
> > with
> > apple in its mouth. Twitty now having no foodstamps could pig out O ya
> > TreBert
>
> Most religions cabals have a voodoo policy. It's what made the ZNRs
> so handy for Hitler (or rather vise versa), as having well educated,
> wealthy and otherwise very smart goons that would even put one of
> their own dark-skinned kind on a stick for a faith-based PR stunt,
> means there's almost nothing they wouldn't do for their mafia like
> cause.
>
> **************************************
> I think it was the Romans who nailed Jebus to the cross ... but I digress
> if burying a pig at the mosque site offends you Liberal's sense of P.C.,
> mayhaps burying any of your female relatives would do the trick ... or
> Nancy Pelosi, or WaWa Boxer, or Whoopie Goldberg, or Rosie
> O'Donnell ... there's a Liberal treasure trove of piggies out there ...

Jews utilized Romans back then. More recently they'd used Hitler and
most recently moved on to using GW Bush and Dick Cheney.

I see now they are back to the brown scum for their latest choice in finest
stick decoration. Rumor has it O'Bummer is a far bigger loudmouth than
Jebus ever thought of being .... can't wait to listen him hollering "Holy
Jesus" ... which should be right around November 2nd, if my intuition is
correct.

On Oct 15, 6:04 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:

> On Oct 15, 5:36 am, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>

> > "Brad Guth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Great pig plan Where a mosque is being built in NYC hundreds of people
> > > should have a big barbie,with ribs only.Or march with whole roast pig
> > > with
> > > apple in its mouth. Twitty now having no foodstamps could pig out O ya
> > > TreBert
>
> > Most religions cabals have a voodoo policy. It's what made the ZNRs
> > so handy for Hitler (or rather vise versa), as having well educated,
> > wealthy and otherwise very smart goons that would even put one of
> > their own dark-skinned kind on a stick for a faith-based PR stunt,
> > means there's almost nothing they wouldn't do for their mafia like
> > cause.
>
> > **************************************
> > I think it was the Romans who nailed Jebus to the cross ... but I digress
> > if burying a pig at the mosque site offends you Liberal's sense of P.C.,
> > mayhaps burying any of your female relatives would do the trick ... or
> > Nancy Pelosi, or WaWa Boxer, or Whoopie Goldberg, or Rosie
> > O'Donnell ... there's a Liberal treasure trove of piggies out there ...
>
> Jews utilized Romans back then.  More recently they'd used Hitler and
> most recently moved on to using GW Bush and Dick Cheney.

> I see now they are back to the brown scum for their latest choice in finest
> stick decoration.  Rumor has it O'Bummer is a far bigger loudmouth than
> Jebus ever thought of being .... can't wait to listen him hollering "Holy
> Jesus" ... which should be right around November 2nd, if my intuition is
> correct.

What Jewish puppet would you rather have as president? (would most any
redneck Semite will do?)

~ BG