Research Discussion: 20,000 Debunkers Under The Sea

20,000 Debunkers Under The Sea
Posts: 18

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-13 10:35:00 EST
20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea

Wholeflaffers Studios has announced today that they are remaking the
classic epic, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.” This movie is slated to
be re-titled “20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.” Asked why the name
change, producer-director Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers, A.S.A. had
this to say. “It’s an idea whose time has come. The thought of 20,000
or more debunkers under the sea just makes logical sense.” The movie
is said to star Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Greg Kinnear, Will Smith,
Amanda Peet, Lindsay Lohan and Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers as “The
Commandant.” There is a casting call for those who want to play
debunkers. "We are looking for real debunkers such as "H", Cujo and
the like. They will have to hold their breath at least 30 minutes
under water. "There may be some collateral damage in filming the
debunkers parst. But to paraphrase Maggie Thatcher, "it isn't
anything we can't handle!"

The Patriot
2010-10-13 11:36:05 EST

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
<*e@zzz.com> wrote in message
news:1906ed0e-1bc1-4178-9fa8-6f6f1fc0397a@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea

Wholeflaffers Studios has announced today that they are
remaking the
classic epic, \ufffd20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.\ufffd This
movie is slated to
be re-titled \ufffd20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.\ufffd Asked
why the name
change, producer-director Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
A.S.A. had
this to say. \ufffdIt\ufffds an idea whose time has come. The
thought of 20,000
or more debunkers under the sea just makes logical
sense.\ufffd The movie
is said to star Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Greg
Kinnear, Will Smith,
Amanda Peet, Lindsay Lohan and Sir Arthur CBE
Wholeflaffers as \ufffdThe
Commandant.\ufffd There is a casting call for those who
want to play
debunkers. "We are looking for real debunkers such as
"H", Cujo and
the like. They will have to hold their breath at least
30 minutes
under water. "There may be some collateral damage in
filming the
debunkers parst. But to paraphrase Maggie Thatcher,
"it isn't
anything we can't handle!"
................................................
Good Wholeflaffers A.S.S! You finally made a post that
wasn't a stupid rant. Stupid yes, but not a rant so
there may be hope for you yet. Well maybe not.



V
2010-10-13 11:53:05 EST
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:36:05 -0700, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
wrote:

>
>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
><science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>news:1906ed0e-1bc1-4178-9fa8-6f6f1fc0397a@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea
>
>Wholeflaffers Studios has announced today that they are
>remaking the
>classic epic, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.” This
>movie is slated to
>be re-titled “20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.” Asked
>why the name
>change, producer-director Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
>A.S.A. had
>this to say. “It’s an idea whose time has come. The
>thought of 20,000
>or more debunkers under the sea just makes logical
>sense.” The movie
>is said to star Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Greg
>Kinnear, Will Smith,
>Amanda Peet, Lindsay Lohan and Sir Arthur CBE
>Wholeflaffers as “The
>Commandant.” There is a casting call for those who
>want to play
>debunkers. "We are looking for real debunkers such as
>"H", Cujo and
>the like. They will have to hold their breath at least
>30 minutes
>under water. "There may be some collateral damage in
>filming the
>debunkers parst. But to paraphrase Maggie Thatcher,
>"it isn't
>anything we can't handle!"
>................................................
>Good Wholeflaffers A.S.S! You finally made a post that
>wasn't a stupid rant. Stupid yes, but not a rant so
>there may be hope for you yet. Well maybe not.

The only hope you doofi have if you don't want to work from a gulag,
is to get a work visa to another country, excluding of course, the
gulag countries: the US, UK, Europe (maybe) Australia, New Zealand.

Other than that, you'd better leave before you get locked into
one of the gulag countries and can't escape.

The USA is getting ready to shut down it's global operation, so
you'd better hurry and hope some other country will take you.

That is all!

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-13 15:01:46 EST
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 07:35:00 -0700 (PDT), "Sir Arthur C.B.E.
Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote:

>Wholeflaffers Movie Studios has announced today that they are making 20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.

I can help for free.
I will help direct the movie from Uranus.

With 4D glasses technology capability !

In the movie as and actor
please call me something alien and strange,
Arr Umm ... "Sir Gilligan Horry" !!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.alien.research/browse_thread/thread/46a0d32c6efb43d9#

P.S.
Will General Killemall be in the movie too ?
Oh, and we need Twonky, Alexa, Holly, Ben Hogan, Wally, and Mr HVAC
and Pete Charest shouting at everyone while we ride our Area53
unicycles.


http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0810-0315-2317_Clown_Juggling_while_Riding_a_Unicycle_clipart_image.jpg


___

Cooo Coo i Love it !!!
___



Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-13 15:19:43 EST
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:53:05 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:36:05 -0700, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
>wrote:
>
>>
>>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
>><science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>>news:1906ed0e-1bc1-4178-9fa8-6f6f1fc0397a@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>>20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea
>>
>>Wholeflaffers Studios has announced today that they are
>>remaking the
>>classic epic, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.” This
>>movie is slated to
>>be re-titled “20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.” Asked
>>why the name
>>change, producer-director Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
>>A.S.A. had
>>this to say. “It’s an idea whose time has come. The
>>thought of 20,000
>>or more debunkers under the sea just makes logical
>>sense.” The movie
>>is said to star Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Greg
>>Kinnear, Will Smith,
>>Amanda Peet, Lindsay Lohan and Sir Arthur CBE
>>Wholeflaffers as “The
>>Commandant.” There is a casting call for those who
>>want to play
>>debunkers. "We are looking for real debunkers such as
>>"H", Cujo and
>>the like. They will have to hold their breath at least
>>30 minutes
>>under water. "There may be some collateral damage in
>>filming the
>>debunkers parst. But to paraphrase Maggie Thatcher,
>>"it isn't
>>anything we can't handle!"
>>................................................
>>Good Wholeflaffers A.S.S! You finally made a post that
>>wasn't a stupid rant. Stupid yes, but not a rant so
>>there may be hope for you yet. Well maybe not.
>
>The only hope you doofi have if you don't want to work from a gulag,
>is to get a work visa to another country, excluding of course, the
>gulag countries: the US, UK, Europe (maybe) Australia, New Zealand.
>
>Other than that, you'd better leave before you get locked into
>one of the gulag countries and can't escape.
>
>The USA is getting ready to shut down it's global operation, so
>you'd better hurry and hope some other country will take you.
>
>That is all!


He can live in my 'one room' here in Earthquake Christchurch and he
can pay the Land-Lord too $150 a week, $40 food a week unless you want
to eat normally, $90 power a month and I use nothing except a tiny
heater rarely and one old computer, $50 phone, $40 internet, well we
need those last two... to... SAVE THE WORLD !!!

tippity tap tap type *ENTER*

ding

___

P.S.
Relax we are all making a Wholeflaffers Movie now !!!

Everyone say ... M.O.N.E.Y !!!
___


http://www.wallpaperslibrary.com/Wallpapers/Funny/ufo-funny-wallpaper-19.jpg






Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-10-13 16:39:13 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
news:1906ed0e-1bc1-4178-9fa8-6f6f1fc0397a@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com:

> 20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea
>
> Wholeflaffers Studios has announced

Request to announce anything is DENIED.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"I can't defend the information myself, so I place it out of the realm of
normal reasoning and scrutiny, so that I can proceed to force it on
others without having to endure those normal tests of validity and
application." - Ed defines his posting style.

V
2010-10-13 20:15:13 EST
On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:19:43 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
<*M@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:53:05 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:36:05 -0700, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
>>><science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>>>news:1906ed0e-1bc1-4178-9fa8-6f6f1fc0397a@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>>>20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea
>>>
>>>Wholeflaffers Studios has announced today that they are
>>>remaking the
>>>classic epic, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.” This
>>>movie is slated to
>>>be re-titled “20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.” Asked
>>>why the name
>>>change, producer-director Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
>>>A.S.A. had
>>>this to say. “It’s an idea whose time has come. The
>>>thought of 20,000
>>>or more debunkers under the sea just makes logical
>>>sense.” The movie
>>>is said to star Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Greg
>>>Kinnear, Will Smith,
>>>Amanda Peet, Lindsay Lohan and Sir Arthur CBE
>>>Wholeflaffers as “The
>>>Commandant.” There is a casting call for those who
>>>want to play
>>>debunkers. "We are looking for real debunkers such as
>>>"H", Cujo and
>>>the like. They will have to hold their breath at least
>>>30 minutes
>>>under water. "There may be some collateral damage in
>>>filming the
>>>debunkers parst. But to paraphrase Maggie Thatcher,
>>>"it isn't
>>>anything we can't handle!"
>>>................................................
>>>Good Wholeflaffers A.S.S! You finally made a post that
>>>wasn't a stupid rant. Stupid yes, but not a rant so
>>>there may be hope for you yet. Well maybe not.
>>
>>The only hope you doofi have if you don't want to work from a gulag,
>>is to get a work visa to another country, excluding of course, the
>>gulag countries: the US, UK, Europe (maybe) Australia, New Zealand.
>>
>>Other than that, you'd better leave before you get locked into
>>one of the gulag countries and can't escape.
>>
>>The USA is getting ready to shut down it's global operation, so
>>you'd better hurry and hope some other country will take you.
>>
>>That is all!
>
>
>He can live in my 'one room' here in Earthquake Christchurch

Path:
aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail

Since when is Germany located in New Zealand?

Furthermore, since when is the DIA psyops located in New Zealand?




<snip crap>

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.
2010-10-13 21:16:17 EST
On Oct 13, 8:36 am, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in message
>
> news:1906ed0e-1bc1-4178-9fa8-6f6f1fc0397a@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
> 20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea
>
> Wholeflaffers Studios has announced today that they are
> remaking the
> classic epic, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.”  This
> movie is slated to
> be re-titled “20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.”  Asked
> why the name
> change, producer-director Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
> A.S.A. had
> this to say. “It’s an idea whose time has come.  The
> thought of 20,000
> or more debunkers under the sea just makes logical
> sense.”  The movie
> is said to star Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Greg
> Kinnear, Will Smith,
> Amanda Peet, Lindsay Lohan and Sir Arthur CBE
> Wholeflaffers as “The
> Commandant.”    There is a casting call for those who
> want to play
> debunkers.  "We are looking for real debunkers such as
> "H", Cujo and
> the like. They will have to hold their breath at least
> 30 minutes
> under water.  "There may be some collateral damage in
> filming the
> debunkers part.  But to paraphrase Maggie Thatcher,
> "it isn't
> anything we can't handle!"
> ................................................
> Good Wholeflaffers A.S.S!  You finally made a post that
> wasn't a stupid rant.  Stupid yes, but not a rant so
> there may be hope for you yet.  Well maybe not.

Hey Mr. NSA SpOOk, your agency has given the whole project a hearty
THUMBS UP and has encouraged you try out for one of the debunker
parts. I can't promise you anything, but toward the end of the movie
a united ET front vaporizes the last of the debunkers. Perhaps we can
squeeze you in on that scene. I see Academy Award Nominations all
over this film. I play the Commandant of the main FEMA facility, and
let me tell you, its hard work.

Sir Gilligan Horry
2010-10-14 17:15:27 EST
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:15:13 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Oct 2010 08:19:43 +1300, Sir Gilligan Horry
><GM@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:53:05 -0400, V <ya@da.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:36:05 -0700, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
>>>><science@zzz.com> wrote in message
>>>>news:1906ed0e-1bc1-4178-9fa8-6f6f1fc0397a@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com...
>>>>20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea
>>>>
>>>>Wholeflaffers Studios has announced today that they are
>>>>remaking the
>>>>classic epic, “20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.” This
>>>>movie is slated to
>>>>be re-titled “20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.” Asked
>>>>why the name
>>>>change, producer-director Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
>>>>A.S.A. had
>>>>this to say. “It’s an idea whose time has come. The
>>>>thought of 20,000
>>>>or more debunkers under the sea just makes logical
>>>>sense.” The movie
>>>>is said to star Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Greg
>>>>Kinnear, Will Smith,
>>>>Amanda Peet, Lindsay Lohan and Sir Arthur CBE
>>>>Wholeflaffers as “The
>>>>Commandant.” There is a casting call for those who
>>>>want to play
>>>>debunkers. "We are looking for real debunkers such as
>>>>"H", Cujo and
>>>>the like. They will have to hold their breath at least
>>>>30 minutes
>>>>under water. "There may be some collateral damage in
>>>>filming the
>>>>debunkers parst. But to paraphrase Maggie Thatcher,
>>>>"it isn't
>>>>anything we can't handle!"
>>>>................................................
>>>>Good Wholeflaffers A.S.S! You finally made a post that
>>>>wasn't a stupid rant. Stupid yes, but not a rant so
>>>>there may be hope for you yet. Well maybe not.
>>>
>>>The only hope you doofi have if you don't want to work from a gulag,
>>>is to get a work visa to another country, excluding of course, the
>>>gulag countries: the US, UK, Europe (maybe) Australia, New Zealand.
>>>
>>>Other than that, you'd better leave before you get locked into
>>>one of the gulag countries and can't escape.
>>>
>>>The USA is getting ready to shut down it's global operation, so
>>>you'd better hurry and hope some other country will take you.
>>>
>>>That is all!
>>
>>
>>He can live in my 'one room' here in Earthquake Christchurch
>
>Path:
>aioe.org!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
>
>Since when is Germany located in New Zealand?
>
>Furthermore, since when is the DIA psyops located in New Zealand?
>

*hugs*

*kiss*

*joy*



Cujo DeSockpuppet
2010-10-14 20:17:48 EST
"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <science@zzz.com> wrote in
news:74f19b64-5884-492b-b484-4c90e981a220@g8g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

> On Oct 13, 8:36\ufffdam, "The Patriot" <xxx...@charter.net> wrote:
>> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."<scie...@zzz.com> wrote in
>> messag
> e
>>
>> news:1906ed0e-1bc1-4178-9fa8-6f6f1fc0397a@y12g2000prb.googlegroups.com
>> ... 20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea
>>
>> Wholeflaffers Studios has announced today that they are
>> remaking the
>> classic epic, \ufffd20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.\ufffd \ufffdThis
>> movie is slated to
>> be re-titled \ufffd20,000 Debunkers Under the Sea.\ufffd \ufffdAsked
>> why the name
>> change, producer-director Sir Arthur CBE Wholeflaffers,
>> A.S.A. had
>> this to say. \ufffdIt\ufffds an idea whose time has come. \ufffdThe
>> thought of 20,000
>> or more debunkers under the sea just makes logical
>> sense.\ufffd \ufffdThe movie
>> is said to star Ben Affleck, Jessica Biel, Greg
>> Kinnear, Will Smith,
>> Amanda Peet, Lindsay Lohan and Sir Arthur CBE
>> Wholeflaffers as \ufffdThe
>> Commandant.\ufffd \ufffd \ufffdThere is a casting call for those who
>> want to play
>> debunkers. \ufffd"We are looking for real debunkers such as
>> "H", Cujo and
>> the like. They will have to hold their breath at least
>> 30 minutes
>> under water. \ufffd"There may be some collateral damage in
>> filming the
>> debunkers part. \ufffdBut to paraphrase Maggie Thatcher,
>> "it isn't
>> anything we can't handle!"
>> ................................................
>> Good Wholeflaffers A.S.S! \ufffdYou finally made a post that
>> wasn't a stupid rant. \ufffdStupid yes, but not a rant so
>> there may be hope for you yet. \ufffdWell maybe not.
>
> Hey Mr. NSA SpOOk

Permission to address the NSA is DENIED.


--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in dfw.*,
alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych. Supreme Holy
Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
award. July 2005 Hammer of Thor. Winning Trainer - Barbara Woodhouse
Memorial Dog Whistle - 12/2005 & 4/2008. COOSN-266-06-01895.
"what do you think I am, REALLY stupid?" - Ed asking yet another
question with an obvious answer.
Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron