Research Discussion: You Just Got To Love These Idiots ...

You Just Got To Love These Idiots ...

Talk about digging your own grave ... for a second time in a row,
there was no COL adjustment for the Nation's 58 million Social
Security recipients ... in other words, the Government is denying
them their own money, money they paid into a fund over a lifetime,
matched by equal contributions by employers ... their money, (mis)
managed by the inept Feds.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101012/ap_on_bi_ge/us_social_security_no_cola

There is, however, enough money to build highways that abruptly
end at a cliff, and a bridge (or two) to nowhere, research on how
butterflies mate and taking care of the Nation's losers (mostly
devout Democrats) because their brains are too addled to function
in society (a Liberal trade-mark), ad nauseam.

58Million voters who are tired of the witch-doctor's voodoo economics
and shenanigans and who know that this Obamanation is an abomination
and must be eradicated, like a festering cancer, before it kills the rest of
this great country.

Bert
2010-10-12 11:15:40 EST
On Oct 12, 10:12 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> Talk about digging your own grave ... for a second time in a row,
> there was no COL adjustment for the Nation's 58 million Social
> Security recipients ... in other words, the Government is denying
> them their own money, money they paid into a fund over a lifetime,
> matched by equal contributions by employers ... their money, (mis)
> managed by the inept Feds.
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101012/ap_on_bi_ge/us_social_security_no...
>
> There is, however, enough money to build highways that abruptly
> end at a cliff, and a bridge (or two) to nowhere, research on how
> butterflies mate and taking care of the Nation's losers (mostly
> devout Democrats) because their brains are too addled to function
> in society (a Liberal trade-mark), ad nauseam.
>
> 58Million voters who are tired of the witch-doctor's voodoo economics
> and shenanigans and who know that this Obamanation is an abomination
> and must be eradicated, like a festering cancer, before it kills the rest of
> this great country.

Bush & Chaney put the finish touch to distroy our democratic system.
Their $200,000,000,000 they gave to a few already rich bankers prove
this. Hagar will not go to the source of the problem. I wonder
why ??? TreBert

Bast
2010-10-12 11:50:50 EST

bert wrote:
> On Oct 12, 10:12 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> Talk about digging your own grave ... for a second time in a row,
>> there was no COL adjustment for the Nation's 58 million Social
>> Security recipients ... in other words, the Government is denying
>> them their own money, money they paid into a fund over a lifetime,
>> matched by equal contributions by employers ... their money, (mis)
>> managed by the inept Feds.
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101012/ap_on_bi_ge/us_social_security_no...
>>
>> There is, however, enough money to build highways that abruptly
>> end at a cliff, and a bridge (or two) to nowhere, research on how
>> butterflies mate and taking care of the Nation's losers (mostly
>> devout Democrats) because their brains are too addled to function
>> in society (a Liberal trade-mark), ad nauseam.
>>
>> 58Million voters who are tired of the witch-doctor's voodoo economics
>> and shenanigans and who know that this Obamanation is an abomination
>> and must be eradicated, like a festering cancer, before it kills the
>> rest of this great country.
>
> Bush & Chaney put the finish touch to distroy our democratic system.
> Their $200,000,000,000 they gave to a few already rich bankers prove
> this. Hagar will not go to the source of the problem. I wonder
> why ??? TreBert

Hagar would rather avoid the fact tht Bush had 2 terms to fix the
system,....that he now claims is broken and let Obama be elected
So he wants to put those same people who screwed up, back in power.

I think he's one of the 4 Amreicans left who actually have any remaining
faith in the current political system

Bert
2010-10-12 11:52:38 EST
On Oct 12, 11:50 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> bert wrote:
> > On Oct 12, 10:12 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >> Talk about digging your own grave ... for a second time in a row,
> >> there was no COL adjustment for the Nation's 58 million Social
> >> Security recipients ... in other words, the Government is denying
> >> them their own money, money they paid into a fund over a lifetime,
> >> matched by equal contributions by employers ... their money, (mis)
> >> managed by the inept Feds.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101012/ap_on_bi_ge/us_social_security_no...
>
> >> There is, however, enough money to build highways that abruptly
> >> end at a cliff, and a bridge (or two) to nowhere, research on how
> >> butterflies mate and taking care of the Nation's losers (mostly
> >> devout Democrats) because their brains are too addled to function
> >> in society (a Liberal trade-mark), ad nauseam.
>
> >> 58Million voters who are tired of the witch-doctor's voodoo economics
> >> and shenanigans and who know that this Obamanation is an abomination
> >> and must be eradicated, like a festering cancer, before it kills the
> >> rest of this great country.
>
> > Bush & Chaney put the finish touch to distroy our democratic system.
> > Their $200,000,000,000 they gave to a few already rich bankers prove
> > this.  Hagar will not go to the source of the problem. I wonder
> > why ???    TreBert
>
> Hagar would rather avoid the fact tht Bush had 2 terms to fix the
> system,....that he now claims is broken and let Obama be elected
> So he wants to put those same people who screwed up, back in power.
>
> I think he's one of the 4 Amreicans left who actually have any remaining
> faith in the current political system- Hide quoted text -

Sad but true TreBert

JeffRelf.F-M.FM

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Oct 12, 11:50 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
> bert wrote:
> > On Oct 12, 10:12 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >> Talk about digging your own grave ... for a second time in a row,
> >> there was no COL adjustment for the Nation's 58 million Social
> >> Security recipients ... in other words, the Government is denying
> >> them their own money, money they paid into a fund over a lifetime,
> >> matched by equal contributions by employers ... their money, (mis)
> >> managed by the inept Feds.
>
> >>http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101012/ap_on_bi_ge/us_social_security_no...
>
> >> There is, however, enough money to build highways that abruptly
> >> end at a cliff, and a bridge (or two) to nowhere, research on how
> >> butterflies mate and taking care of the Nation's losers (mostly
> >> devout Democrats) because their brains are too addled to function
> >> in society (a Liberal trade-mark), ad nauseam.
>
> >> 58Million voters who are tired of the witch-doctor's voodoo economics
> >> and shenanigans and who know that this Obamanation is an abomination
> >> and must be eradicated, like a festering cancer, before it kills the
> >> rest of this great country.
>
> > Bush & Chaney put the finish touch to distroy our democratic system.
> > Their $200,000,000,000 they gave to a few already rich bankers prove
> > this. Hagar will not go to the source of the problem. I wonder
> > why ??? TreBert
>
> Hagar would rather avoid the fact tht Bush had 2 terms to fix the
> system,....that he now claims is broken and let Obama be elected
> So he wants to put those same people who screwed up, back in power.
>
> I think he's one of the 4 Amreicans left who actually have any remaining
> faith in the current political system- Hide quoted text -

Slight correction, that even the densest of you Liberal Looonatic
Whiners should be able to grasp:

After 8 month in office, GWB was hit by 9/11. Some of you Liberal fucktards
imply that Bush and Cheney did it ... for that, you should be
put in front of a firing squad.

The LIBERAL loons voted for the subsequent war(s), WMDs
notwithstanding, fucking Ketchup Kerry, Hillbitch Hillary and
faggot Edwards voted for it ... so it wasn't all GWB's doing.
You also kept voting to finance the war, after you Liberals
put so many constraints on our troops, that they should have been
brought home and put to work killing illegal Mexicans sneaking
across our borders.

Then in 2006 you Losers got the majority in both houses and you
squandered it. Unemployment was still on the low 5%.

Barney the Fag Fwank forced the banks to make questionable loans
to Liberal dead-beats despite Bush's warnings to the obvious
outcome of that folly, which then sank the Banking Industry. He and
his cohorts should have been drawn and quartered for this travesty,
but the cock sucker is still in office, worth several hundred
million $$$ more than what he started off with. Ditto for Chris Dodd.

Then your hero, a witless, but oratorily blessed Nigger, became your
Pied Piper. He reads well from a teleprompter, but hasn't had an
original thought fostered by himself and when interviewed without
visual aids, he stutters like a fucking moron. Every time any of his
idiotic shit-schemes back-fires, he drug out the old "It's Bush's
Fault" litany, which, after having the Democrats in "charge" now
for 4 years on a downhill slide that rivals the Titanic's plunge into
the frigid waters, points out to the rest of us how mentally
deranged and un-balanced you Liberals really are.

It will all change come Nov.2nd.

58 Million pissed off Social Security recipients will do the rest on
Nov. 6th, 2012. Thanks for proving once again that you really are
as stupid as we had always given you credit for.

Why do you think all of O'Bummers aces are bailing ???
Improving their lot in life ??? I hardly think so ... the rats are
scurrying, for they can read the handwriting on the wall.

NotroII2O12

> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 12, 11:50 am, "Bast" <faken...@nomail.invalid> wrote:
>> bert wrote:

>> > Bush & Chaney put the finish touch to distroy our democratic system.
>> > Their $200,000,000,000 they gave to a few already rich bankers prove
>> > this. Hagar will not go to the source of the problem. I wonder
>> > why ??? TreBert
>>
>> Hagar would rather avoid the fact tht Bush had 2 terms to fix the
>> system,....that he now claims is broken and let Obama be elected
>> So he wants to put those same people who screwed up, back in power.
>>
>> I think he's one of the 4 Amreicans left who actually have any remaining
>> faith in the current political system- Hide quoted text -
>

> Slight correction, that even the densest of you Liberal Looonatic
> Whiners should be able to grasp:
>
> After 8 month in office, GWB was hit by 9/11. Some of you Liberal
> fucktards imply that Bush and Cheney did it ... for that, you should be
> put in front of a firing squad.
>
> The LIBERAL loons voted for the subsequent war(s), WMDs
> notwithstanding, fucking Ketchup Kerry, Hillbitch Hillary and
> faggot Edwards voted for it ... so it wasn't all GWB's doing.
> You also kept voting to finance the war, after you Liberals
> put so many constraints on our troops, that they should have been
> brought home and put to work killing illegal Mexicans sneaking
> across our borders.
>
> Then in 2006 you Losers got the majority in both houses and you
> squandered it. Unemployment was still on the low 5%.
>
> Barney the Fag Fwank forced the banks to make questionable loans
> to Liberal dead-beats despite Bush's warnings to the obvious
> outcome of that folly, which then sank the Banking Industry. He and
> his cohorts should have been drawn and quartered for this travesty,
> but the cock sucker is still in office, worth several hundred
> million $$$ more than what he started off with. Ditto for Chris Dodd.
>
> Then your hero, a witless, but oratorily blessed Nigger, became your
> Pied Piper. He reads well from a teleprompter, but hasn't had an
> original thought fostered by himself and when interviewed without
> visual aids, he stutters like a fucking moron. Every time any of his
> idiotic shit-schemes back-fires, he drug out the old "It's Bush's
> Fault" litany, which, after having the Democrats in "charge" now
> for 4 years on a downhill slide that rivals the Titanic's plunge into
> the frigid waters, points out to the rest of us how mentally
> deranged and un-balanced you Liberals really are.
>
> It will all change come Nov.2nd.
>
> 58 Million pissed off Social Security recipients will do the rest on
> Nov. 6th, 2012. Thanks for proving once again that you really are
> as stupid as we had always given you credit for.
>
> Why do you think all of O'Bummers aces are bailing ???
> Improving their lot in life ??? I hardly think so ... the rats are
> scurrying, for they can read the handwriting on the wall.

Only one as stupid as you could blame Obama for the lack of a social
security increase next year. Congress passed the law in 1975 that set forth
the formula to be used to determine the amount of any increase. The
president has no control over it. You are one stupid dolt.

The Patriot
2010-10-13 11:25:51 EST

"NotroII2O12" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:TG2to.16566$nB7.11566@newsfe22.iad...

> [...]
>> mentally
>> deranged and un-balanced you Liberals really are.
>>
>> It will all change come Nov.2nd.
>>
>> 58 Million pissed off Social Security recipients
>> will do the rest on
>> Nov. 6th, 2012. Thanks for proving once again that
>> you really are
>> as stupid as we had always given you credit for.
>>
>> Why do you think all of O'Bummers aces are bailing
>> ???
>> Improving their lot in life ??? I hardly think so
>> ... the rats are
>> scurrying, for they can read the handwriting on the
>> wall.
>>
> Only one as stupid as you could blame Obama for the
> lack of a social security increase next year.
> Congress passed the law in 1975 that set forth the
> formula to be used to determine the amount of any
> increase. The president has no control over it. You

Well now look at you. Stupid dolt? Hell if you
believe that there should be no COLA because the cost
of living has not gone to hell in a hand basket, then
who is stupid? Obama lies every time he opens his
mouth.

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:25:51 -0700, "The Patriot" <xxxxxx@charter.net>
wrote:

> Obama lies every time he opens his
>mouth.

And you worship Obama's handlers (The City of London) every time you
trade your time for their money.

So who's the fool?

Quit whining, you got exactly what you asked for.

The Patriot
2010-10-14 11:43:47 EST

"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:25:51 -0700, "The Patriot"
> <xxxxxx@charter.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Obama lies every time he opens his
>>mouth.
>
> And you worship Obama's handlers (The City of London)
> every time you
> trade your time for their money.
>
> So who's the fool?
>
> Quit whining, you got exactly what you asked for.

WTF are you talking about?