Research Discussion: Proof That The Party Is Over ...

Proof That The Party Is Over ...

The close association with that botox'd bitch is coming home to
roost. You Liberal ... oops, Progressive Loozers can't hide from
that hideous face, explaining one more time how you first have to
vote for the bill, before you can find out what's in it. The epitome
of Elitism. You can run, but you can't hide, bwahahahahahahh !!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/the-fast-fix-is-nancy-pelosi-a-political-liability-in-the-midterm-elections

When you associate with morons long enough, you become one
of their ilk ... just ask any one of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
(and you know who you are) ..

Bwahahahahahahahahhhhh

I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking out the trash ...

> The close association with that botox'd bitch is coming home to
> roost. You Liberal ... oops, Progressive Loozers can't hide from
> that hideous face, explaining one more time how you first have to
> vote for the bill, before you can find out what's in it. The epitome
> of Elitism. You can run, but you can't hide, bwahahahahahahh !!!
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/the-fast-fix-is-nancy-pelosi-a-political-liability-in-the-midterm-elections
>
> When you associate with morons long enough, you become one
> of their ilk ... just ask any one of the "Morons of the Obamacalypse"
> (and you know who you are) ..
>
> Bwahahahahahahahahhhhh
>
> I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking out the trash ...

Hags, you are the trash. White trash that is.

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:54:59 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking out the trash ...

And bring in some more trash.

You ain't fooling anyone. There isn't a politician in DC who wouldn't
sell their first born for 50 bucks -- and in most cases they'd settle
for hunk of government cheese <shem> and a postage stamp. There's a
couple of exclusions, but they're terrorists who actually DO support
the US Constitution!

Let's face it Washington DC is the home for the finest government
money can buy, and these days, they'll take ANYTHING they can get.

Frankly, I'd be totally surprised to find any woodwork left in the
White House when the current resident leaves. Better nail down all of
the ashtrays before the next one gets in there!

"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:54:59 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking out the trash ...
>
> And bring in some more trash.
>
> You ain't fooling anyone. There isn't a politician in DC who wouldn't
> sell their first born for 50 bucks -- and in most cases they'd settle
> for hunk of government cheese <shem> and a postage stamp. There's a
> couple of exclusions, but they're terrorists who actually DO support
> the US Constitution!
>
> Let's face it Washington DC is the home for the finest government
> money can buy, and these days, they'll take ANYTHING they can get.
>
> Frankly, I'd be totally surprised to find any woodwork left in the
> White House when the current resident leaves. Better nail down all of
> the ashtrays before the next one gets in there!

Nah ... the last Democrat Prez and his shrill-bitch wife took care of
that when they moved out around 2000 ... they even tried to take
the nail, but like all fucking politicians, they didn't know which end
of the claw hammer to use to pull them out.

Bert
2010-10-12 11:25:23 EST
On Oct 12, 10:25 am, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:54:59 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking out the trash ...
>
> And bring in some more trash.
>
> You ain't fooling anyone.  There isn't a politician in DC who wouldn't
> sell their first born for 50 bucks -- and in most cases they'd settle
> for hunk of government cheese <shem> and a postage stamp.  There's a
> couple of exclusions, but they're terrorists who actually DO support
> the US Constitution!
>
> Let's face it Washington DC is the home for the finest government
> money can buy, and these days, they'll take ANYTHING they can get.
>
> Frankly, I'd be totally surprised to find any woodwork left in the
> White House when the current resident leaves.  Better nail down all of
> the ashtrays before the next one gets in there!

GOPers gave congress its -D rating GOPer Rick Scott will spend
$100,000,000 to be Florida governor. He spent $50,000,000 in the
primary. Like a true GOPer crook he stole 1.7 billion from
medicare,and took the 5th 55 times. ha Ha Ha That can buy a lot of
tea O ya TreBert PS our Bush & Chaney 10 year war now means we pay
$1,000 for each truck to go from A to B or they get blown up. Its a
GOPer war,and that means you pay

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:25:23 -0700 (PDT), bert
<*9@msn.com> wrote:

>On Oct 12, 10:25 am, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:54:59 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> >I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking out the trash ...
>>
>> And bring in some more trash.
>>
>> You ain't fooling anyone.  There isn't a politician in DC who wouldn't
>> sell their first born for 50 bucks -- and in most cases they'd settle
>> for hunk of government cheese <shem> and a postage stamp.  There's a
>> couple of exclusions, but they're terrorists who actually DO support
>> the US Constitution!
>>
>> Let's face it Washington DC is the home for the finest government
>> money can buy, and these days, they'll take ANYTHING they can get.
>>
>> Frankly, I'd be totally surprised to find any woodwork left in the
>> White House when the current resident leaves.  Better nail down all of
>> the ashtrays before the next one gets in there!
>
>GOPers gave congress its -D rating GOPer Rick Scott will spend
>$100,000,000 to be Florida governor. He spent $50,000,000 in the
>primary. Like a true GOPer crook he stole 1.7 billion from
>medicare,and took the 5th 55 times. ha Ha Ha That can buy a lot of
>tea O ya TreBert PS our Bush & Chaney 10 year war now means we pay
>$1,000 for each truck to go from A to B or they get blown up. Its a
>GOPer war,and that means you pay

Get real. The Republicans and the Democrats are

ALL ON THE TAKE LOOTING THEIR OWN COUNTRY.

And they're all such wimps, they'd pee in their pants if someone told
them they had to work for minimum wage, which is all they're worth.

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:15:24 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:

>"V" <ya@da.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:54:59 -0700, "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>>>I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking out the trash ...
>>
>> And bring in some more trash.
>>
>> You ain't fooling anyone. There isn't a politician in DC who wouldn't
>> sell their first born for 50 bucks -- and in most cases they'd settle
>> for hunk of government cheese <shem> and a postage stamp. There's a
>> couple of exclusions, but they're terrorists who actually DO support
>> the US Constitution!
>>
>> Let's face it Washington DC is the home for the finest government
>> money can buy, and these days, they'll take ANYTHING they can get.
>>
>> Frankly, I'd be totally surprised to find any woodwork left in the
>> White House when the current resident leaves. Better nail down all of
>> the ashtrays before the next one gets in there!
>>

>Nah ... the last Democrat Prez and his shrill-bitch wife took care of
>that when they moved out around 2000 ... they even tried to take
>the nail, but like all fucking politicians, they didn't know which end
>of the claw hammer to use to pull them out.

There is no difference between a republican and a democrat.

Same shit.

Bert
2010-10-12 13:03:55 EST
On Oct 12, 12:11 pm, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:15:24 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >"V" <y...@da.com> wrote in message

> >> And bring in some more trash.
>
> >> You ain't fooling anyone.  There isn't a politician in DC who wouldn't
> >> sell their first born for 50 bucks -- and in most cases they'd settle
> >> for hunk of government cheese <shem> and a postage stamp.  There's a
> >> couple of exclusions, but they're terrorists who actually DO support
> >> the US Constitution!
>
> >> Let's face it Washington DC is the home for the finest government
> >> money can buy, and these days, they'll take ANYTHING they can get.
>
> >> Frankly, I'd be totally surprised to find any woodwork left in the
> >> White House when the current resident leaves.  Better nail down all of
> >> the ashtrays before the next one gets in there!
>
> >Nah ... the last Democrat Prez and his shrill-bitch wife took care of
> >that when they moved out around 2000 ... they even tried to take
> >the nail, but like all fucking politicians, they didn't know which end
> >of the claw hammer to use to pull them out.
>
> There is no difference between a republican and a democrat.
>
> Same shit.- Hide quoted text -

Its logical once in Washington party means little. Its money all the
way down,and I just bring out GOPers steal the most

The Patriot
2010-10-12 13:27:46 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2012@charter.net> wrote in
message news:dZZso.22613$W96.5091@newsfe08.iad...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> The close association with that botox'd bitch is
>> coming home to
>> roost. You Liberal ... oops, Progressive Loozers
>> can't hide from
>> that hideous face, explaining one more time how you
>> first have to
>> vote for the bill, before you can find out what's in
>> it. The epitome
>> of Elitism. You can run, but you can't hide,
>> bwahahahahahahh !!!
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/the-fast-fix-is-nancy-pelosi-a-political-liability-in-the-midterm-elections
>>
>> When you associate with morons long enough, you
>> become one
>> of their ilk ... just ask any one of the "Morons of
>> the Obamacalypse"
>> (and you know who you are) ..
>>
>> Bwahahahahahahahahhhhh
>>
>> I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking
>> out the trash ...
>>

> Hags, you are the trash. White trash that is.

Well then that must make you The Black Mutha Fukah!

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Oct 12, 10:25 am, V <y...@da.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 06:54:59 -0700, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> >I wish it was November 3rd, so we can start taking out the trash ...
>
> And bring in some more trash.
>
> You ain't fooling anyone. There isn't a politician in DC who wouldn't
> sell their first born for 50 bucks -- and in most cases they'd settle
> for hunk of government cheese <shem> and a postage stamp. There's a
> couple of exclusions, but they're terrorists who actually DO support
> the US Constitution!
>
> Let's face it Washington DC is the home for the finest government
> money can buy, and these days, they'll take ANYTHING they can get.
>
> Frankly, I'd be totally surprised to find any woodwork left in the
> White House when the current resident leaves. Better nail down all of
> the ashtrays before the next one gets in there!

GOPers gave congress its -D rating GOPer Rick Scott will spend
$100,000,000 to be Florida governor. He spent $50,000,000 in the
primary. Like a true GOPer crook he stole 1.7 billion from
medicare,and took the 5th 55 times. ha Ha Ha That can buy a lot of
tea O ya TreBert PS our Bush & Chaney 10 year war now means we

It's been the Democrat's war for 4 years now and the Magic Negro's
for almost two. There are still 50,000 troops in Iraq, and who knows
how many in Afghanistan, and Gitmo still isn't closed. O'Bummer is a
fucking LIAR.