Research Discussion: The Only Way They Think They Can Win ...

The Only Way They Think They Can Win ...

Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
largely brought upon themselves:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate

Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...

Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
"Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
typewriter and Jimmy Carter.

NotroII2O12
2010-10-10 17:19:55 EST

"Hagar" <hmsahm@suregas.net> wrote in message
> Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
> Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
> avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
> largely brought upon themselves:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>
> Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>
> Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
> "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
> host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
> typewriter and Jimmy Carter.

Those sound like things one could find in your bedbug infested tailer a/k/a
cracker box.

Bert
2010-10-11 06:59:40 EST
On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
> Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
> avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
> largely brought upon themselves:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>
> Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>
> Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
> "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
> host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
> typewriter and Jimmy Carter.

Reality is GOPers like Nixon& Kissenger Bush& Chaney sold out our
democracy. We are now 100% fascist TreBert

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
> Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
> Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
> avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
> largely brought upon themselves:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>
> Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>
> Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
> "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
> host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
> typewriter and Jimmy Carter.

Reality is GOPers like Nixon& Kissenger Bush& Chaney sold out our
democracy. We are now 100% fascist TreBert

Of course you are ... in case you hadn't noticed, O'Bummer is holding
the reins and the course looks like the final dive of the Titanic, down,
down, down .. they had the helm since 2006, when unemployment
was a mere 5.3% ... your Dems are running the show and .. well,
you're too stupid to understand ...

Jake
2010-10-11 16:50:52 EST
On Oct 11, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
> > Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
> > avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
> > largely brought upon themselves:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>
> > Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>
> > Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
> > "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
> > host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
> > typewriter and Jimmy Carter.
>
> Reality is GOPers like Nixon& Kissenger Bush& Chaney sold out our
> democracy. We are now 100% fascist   TreBert
>
>         ****************************************
> Of course you are ... in case you hadn't noticed, O'Bummer is holding
> the reins and the course looks like the final dive of the Titanic, down,
> down, down .. they had the helm since 2006, when unemployment
> was a mere 5.3% ... your Dems are running the show and .. well,
> you're too stupid to understand ...

Buahahahahaha! Just look who's calling someone stupid. LOL!!!
Jake.

NotroII2O12

On Oct 11, 8:44 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
> > Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
> > avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
> > largely brought upon themselves:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>
> > Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>
> > Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
> > "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
> > host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
> > typewriter and Jimmy Carter.
>
> Reality is GOPers like Nixon& Kissenger Bush& Chaney sold out our
> democracy. We are now 100% fascist TreBert

> Of course you are ... in case you hadn't noticed, O'Bummer is holding
> the reins and the course looks like the final dive of the Titanic, down,
> down, down .. they had the helm since 2006, when unemployment
> was a mere 5.3% ... your Dems are running the show and .. well,
> you're too stupid to understand ...

Buahahahahaha! Just look who's calling someone stupid. LOL!!!
Jake.

Yeah, Hags calling someone stupid is like Prince Charles telling someone
they have big ears. Really pegs the irony meter.

ChasNemo
2010-10-11 20:17:27 EST
On Oct 11, 6:59 am, bert <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote:
> On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
> > Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
> > avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
> > largely brought upon themselves:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>
> > Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>
> > Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
> > "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
> > host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
> > typewriter and Jimmy Carter.
>
> Reality is GOPers like Nixon& Kissenger Bush& Chaney sold out our
> democracy. We are now 100% fascist   TreBert

Yeppers!

Bert
2010-10-12 06:03:47 EST
On Oct 11, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
> > Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
> > avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
> > largely brought upon themselves:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>
> > Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>
> > Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
> > "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
> > host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
> > typewriter and Jimmy Carter.
>
> Reality is GOPers like Nixon& Kissenger Bush& Chaney sold out our
> democracy. We are now 100% fascist   TreBert
>
>         ****************************************
> Of course you are ... in case you hadn't noticed, O'Bummer is holding
> the reins and the course looks like the final dive of the Titanic, down,
> down, down .. they had the helm since 2006, when unemployment
> was a mere 5.3% ... your Dems are running the show and .. well,
> you're too stupid to understand ...

Let it be Obama or GOP reality is we Americans have lost faith in our
government. Pole gives congress -D. We must find away to have people
trust their government. In the great depression people listened by
their radio and believed the fireside chat given by the president. He
said "there was nothing to fear but fear itself" I remember it well

On Oct 11, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>
> > Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
> > Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
> > avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
> > largely brought upon themselves:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>
> > Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>
> > Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
> > "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
> > host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
> > typewriter and Jimmy Carter.
>
> Reality is GOPers like Nixon& Kissenger Bush& Chaney sold out our
> democracy. We are now 100% fascist TreBert

> Of course you are ... in case you hadn't noticed, O'Bummer is holding
> the reins and the course looks like the final dive of the Titanic, down,
> down, down .. they had the helm since 2006, when unemployment
> was a mere 5.3% ... your Dems are running the show and .. well,
> you're too stupid to understand ...

Let it be Obama or GOP reality is we Americans have lost faith in our
government. Pole gives congress -D. We must find away to have people
trust their government. In the great depression people listened by
their radio and believed the fireside chat given by the president. He
said "there was nothing to fear but fear itself" I remember it well
TreBert

Hell, BeeeertBarin ... you can probably remember when Gawd said:
Let there be Light .....

> "bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 11, 9:44 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>> "bert" <herbertglazie...@msn.com> wrote in message

>> On Oct 10, 2:23 pm, "Hagar" <hms...@suregas.net> wrote:
>>
>> > Liberal bed-wetters, fretting the trouncing in store for them, come
>> > Nov. 2nd, are stooping lower than humanly thought possible, to
>> > avert the disaster, which they, along with the Obamanation, have
>> > largely brought upon themselves:
>>
>> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101009/ap_on_el_ho/us_plant_candidate
>>
>> > Really makes you want to go out and vote for the scumbags ...
>>
>> > Vote on Nov. 2nd ... only YOU can relegate the word
>> > "Democrat" to the same dusty bin that holds, among a
>> > host of obsoletes, 8-track, Floppy Drive, VHS Tape,
>> > typewriter and Jimmy Carter.
>>
>> Reality is GOPers like Nixon& Kissenger Bush& Chaney sold out our
>> democracy. We are now 100% fascist TreBert

>> Of course you are ... in case you hadn't noticed, O'Bummer is holding
>> the reins and the course looks like the final dive of the Titanic, down,
>> down, down .. they had the helm since 2006, when unemployment
>> was a mere 5.3% ... your Dems are running the show and .. well,
>> you're too stupid to understand ...
>
> Let it be Obama or GOP reality is we Americans have lost faith in our
> government. Pole gives congress -D. We must find away to have people
> trust their government. In the great depression people listened by
> their radio and believed the fireside chat given by the president. He
> said "there was nothing to fear but fear itself" I remember it well
> TreBert

> Hell, BeeeertBarin ... you can probably remember when Gawd said:
> Let there be Light .....

And after Hagar's mother shat him out, God said, "Oh, shit."