Research Discussion: Hagar ... Galaxy Is Rich In Small, Earth-like Planets - 7/25/10

Hagar ... Galaxy Is Rich In Small, Earth-like Planets - 7/25/10

Hagar ...

Galaxy is rich in small, Earth-like planets - 7/25/10

http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/index.htm

Hagar Hurry, we have to fly out there
and put FOR SALE
for $275,000
on each tiny plot
all over the planets.

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-norton+summit-2654946

$275,000 for that !!!

___

Jake
2010-10-08 23:40:01 EST
On Oct 8, 10:05 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Hagar ...
>
> Galaxy is rich in small, Earth-like planets - 7/25/10
>
> http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/index.htm
>
> Hagar Hurry, we have to fly out there
> and put FOR SALE
> for $275,000
> on each tiny plot
> all over the planets.
>
> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-norton+summ...
>
> $275,000 for that !!!
>
> ___

If there ain't no trailer on the property, Hags will see no reason for
it.
Jake.

On Oct 8, 10:05 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Hagar ...
>
> Galaxy is rich in small, Earth-like planets - 7/25/10
>
> http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/index.htm
>
> Hagar Hurry, we have to fly out there
> and put FOR SALE
> for $275,000
> on each tiny plot
> all over the planets.
>
> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-norton+summ...
>
> $275,000 for that !!!
>
> ___

If there ain't no trailer on the property, Hags will see no reason for
it.
Jake.

But I'm all for Hagar flying "out there."

2010-10-09 05:26:25 EST
On Oct 9, 1:53 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 8, 10:05 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Hagar ...
>
> > Galaxy is rich in small, Earth-like planets - 7/25/10
>
> >http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/index.htm
>
> > Hagar Hurry, we have to fly out there
> > and put FOR SALE
> > for $275,000
> > on each tiny plot
> > all over the planets.
>
> >http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-norton+summ...
>
> > $275,000 for that !!!
>
> > ___
>
> If there ain't no trailer on the property, Hags will see no reason for
> it.
> Jake.

> But I'm all for Hagar flying "out there."- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Hagar will need Starships made of gold, silver, titanium,
aluminum, chromium, copper, diamonds, high grade crystal gemstones,
all cheaply man made via Profound Earth Science Team Members
technology. The new age begins 2012 circa (BN) before nightbat and
after nightbat energy solution (AN). The clock is ticking towards the
end of old time and the beginning of the new age of light years ahead
science advancement. Never in the history of Mankind have so few
helped so many. The few, the proud, the so logical, and so science
advanced, the so down to Earth but headed for the Stars, the net
Profound Earth Science Team Officers.

New energy totally selfsufficient based Earth and Space colonies will
usher in far advanced civilizations, no trailer parks needed or
warranted, mansions in the sky for all. Coffee boys will still be
helped via brain implants to help increase IQ.

the new future,
the nightbat

<*t@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
Hagar will need Starships made of gold, silver, titanium,
aluminum, chromium, copper, diamonds, high grade crystal gemstones,
all cheaply man made via Profound Earth Science Team Members
technology.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then why do 'profoundly stupid' members Bert and AA
have such a difficult time with financial matters?

Either you are indifferent to their plight, or you are
purposely inflicting this hardship upon them.

Which is it, Batty?

--
"I'll stick my knife right down your throat, baby and it hurts."

On Oct 8, 8:05 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
> Hagar ...
>
> Galaxy is rich in small, Earth-like planets - 7/25/10
>
> http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/index.htm
>
> Hagar Hurry, we have to fly out there
> and put FOR SALE
> for $275,000
> on each tiny plot
> all over the planets.
>
> http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-norton+summ...
>
> $275,000 for that !!!
>
> ___

Yes, and depending on their core density or hollowness, there size
could easily be <quadruple that of Earth, and otherwise as small as
our moon.

~ BG

Bert
2010-10-09 11:04:23 EST
On Oct 9, 5:26 am, "night...@home.ffni.com" <night...@home.ffni.com>
wrote:
> On Oct 9, 1:53 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
>

> > "jake" <bluesch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Oct 8, 10:05 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hagar ...
>
> > > Galaxy is rich in small, Earth-like planets - 7/25/10
>
> > >http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/index.htm
>
> > > Hagar Hurry, we have to fly out there
> > > and put FOR SALE
> > > for $275,000
> > > on each tiny plot
> > > all over the planets.
>
> > >http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-norton+summ...
>
> > > $275,000 for that !!!
>
> > > ___
>
> > If there ain't no trailer on the property, Hags will see no reason for
> > it.
> > Jake.

> > But I'm all for Hagar flying "out there."- Hide quoted text -

> nightbat
>
>             Hagar will need Starships made of gold, silver, titanium,
> aluminum, chromium, copper, diamonds, high grade crystal gemstones,
> all cheaply man made via Profound Earth Science Team Members
> technology. The new age begins 2012 circa (BN) before nightbat and
> after nightbat energy solution (AN). The clock is ticking towards the
> end of old time and the beginning of the new age of light years ahead
> science advancement. Never in the history of Mankind have so few
> helped so many. The few, the proud, the so logical, and so science
> advanced, the so down to Earth but headed for the Stars, the net
> Profound Earth Science Team Officers.
>
> New energy totally selfsufficient based Earth and Space colonies will
> usher in far advanced civilizations, no trailer parks needed or
> warranted, mansions in the sky for all. Coffee boys will still be
> helped via brain implants to help increase IQ.
>
>              the new future,
>              the nightbat- Hide quoted text -

Coffee boys brains worth lots of money. They are just like new "Never
been used

Bert
2010-10-09 11:07:00 EST
On Oct 9, 6:59 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 8:05 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Hagar ...
>
> > Galaxy is rich in small, Earth-like planets - 7/25/10
>
> >http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/index.htm
>
> > Hagar Hurry, we have to fly out there
> > and put FOR SALE
> > for $275,000
> > on each tiny plot
> > all over the planets.
>
> >http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-norton+summ...
>
> > $275,000 for that !!!
>
> > ___
>
> Yes, and depending on their core density or hollowness, there size
> could easily be <quadruple that of Earth, and otherwise as small as
> our moon.
>
>  ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Nature does not make for hollow

> <nightbat@home.ffni.com> wrote in message
> Hagar will need Starships made of gold, silver, titanium,
> aluminum, chromium, copper, diamonds, high grade crystal gemstones,
> all cheaply man made via Profound Earth Science Team Members
> technology.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>

> Then why do 'profoundly stupid' members Bert and AA
> have such a difficult time with financial matters?

Between them they can't even fix BeeertBrain's decrepit laptop ...

"bert" <herbertglazier79@msn.com> wrote in message
On Oct 9, 6:59 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 8:05 pm, Sir Gilligan Horry <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote:
>

> > Hagar ...
>
> > Galaxy is rich in small, Earth-like planets - 7/25/10
>
> >http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/index.htm
>
> > Hagar Hurry, we have to fly out there
> > and put FOR SALE
> > for $275,000
> > on each tiny plot
> > all over the planets.
>
> >http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-sa-norton+summ...
>
> > $275,000 for that !!!
>
> > ___
>
> Yes, and depending on their core density or hollowness, there size
> could easily be <quadruple that of Earth, and otherwise as small as
> our moon.
>
> ~ BG- Hide quoted text -

Nature does not make for hollow

*** With the possible exception of your brain ...