Research Discussion: National Security Adviser Resigns ...

National Security Adviser Resigns ...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_national_security_adviser

The "USS Obamacalypse" seems to be sinking faster than expected.
The rats are jumping ship in droves, Rahm "dead fish" Emanuel
last week, and James Jones this week.

The mercy killing blow to the inept and totally befuddled
Progressives, as the fucking Liberal Loony Slimeballs like
to call themselves these days, will be the shot fired, and
heard around the USofA, come November 2nd.

No matter how inexperienced the new crew may turn out to be,
it will be difficult to match the non-existent non-skills of the
present administration. With the wind removed from their sails,
they'll drift endlessly ... oops, that's what they are doing now !!

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_national_security_adviser
>
> The "USS Obamacalypse" seems to be sinking faster than expected.
> The rats are jumping ship in droves, Rahm "dead fish" Emanuel
> last week, and James Jones this week.
>
> The mercy killing blow to the inept and totally befuddled
> Progressives, as the fucking Liberal Loony Slimeballs like
> to call themselves these days, will be the shot fired, and
> heard around the USofA, come November 2nd.
>
> No matter how inexperienced the new crew may turn out to be,
> it will be difficult to match the non-existent non-skills of the
> present administration. With the wind removed from their sails,
> they'll drift endlessly ... oops, that's what they are doing now !!

It took Bush staff longer to leave - they had no job skills.

The Patriot
2010-10-08 13:35:16 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2O12@charter.net> wrote in
message news:%8Iro.675$Ak6.213@newsfe15.iad...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_national_security_adviser
>>
>> The "USS Obamacalypse" seems to be sinking faster
>> than expected.
>> The rats are jumping ship in droves, Rahm "dead
>> fish" Emanuel
>> last week, and James Jones this week.
>>
>> The mercy killing blow to the inept and totally
>> befuddled
>> Progressives, as the fucking Liberal Loony
>> Slimeballs like
>> to call themselves these days, will be the shot
>> fired, and
>> heard around the USofA, come November 2nd.
>>
>> No matter how inexperienced the new crew may turn
>> out to be,
>> it will be difficult to match the non-existent
>> non-skills of the
>> present administration. With the wind removed from
>> their sails,
>> they'll drift endlessly ... oops, that's what they
>> are doing now !!
>>

> It took Bush staff longer to leave - they had no job
> skills.

At least they knew how to create jobs.

On Oct 8, 10:02 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_national_security_adviser
>
> > The "USS Obamacalypse" seems to be sinking faster than expected.
> > The rats are jumping ship in droves, Rahm "dead fish" Emanuel
> > last week, and James Jones this week.
>
> > The mercy killing blow to the inept and totally befuddled
> > Progressives, as the fucking Liberal Loony Slimeballs like
> > to call themselves these days, will be the shot fired, and
> > heard around the USofA, come November 2nd.
>
> > No matter how inexperienced the new crew may turn out to be,
> > it will be difficult to match the non-existent non-skills of the
> > present administration. With the wind removed from their sails,
> > they'll drift endlessly ... oops, that's what they are doing now !!
>
> It took Bush staff longer to leave - they had no job skills.

The ZNR/GOP redneck basics never includes actual job skills.

Larry Kroger
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_national_security_adviser
>
> The "USS Obamacalypse" seems to be sinking faster than expected.
> The rats are jumping ship in droves, Rahm "dead fish" Emanuel
> last week, and James Jones this week.
>
> The mercy killing blow to the inept and totally befuddled
> Progressives, as the fucking Liberal Loony Slimeballs like
> to call themselves these days, will be the shot fired, and
> heard around the USofA, come November 2nd.
>
> No matter how inexperienced the new crew may turn out to be,
> it will be difficult to match the non-existent non-skills of the
> present administration. With the wind removed from their sails,
> they'll drift endlessly ... oops, that's what they are doing now !!

Usually these turnovers happen after the elections, not before. Going into
the election, the typical desire is to maintain the impression of a stable
administration. And indeed, Obama continues to assure us that everything is
on track. But there's a huge gap between what we hear and what we see. If
Obama weren't such an ideologue , I'd have hope he might learn from his
mistakes and change his orientation to something that might actually
encourage economic growth instead of stifling it and squandering wealth.
But, unlike Bill Clinton, Obama seems locked into his dogma and theory,
completely deaf to Main Street and disconnected from reality.

"Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Usually these turnovers happen after the elections, not before. Going into
> the election, the typical desire is to maintain the impression of a stable
> administration. And indeed, Obama continues to assure us that everything
> is on track. But there's a huge gap between what we hear and what we see.
> If Obama weren't such an ideologue , I'd have hope he might learn from his
> mistakes and change his orientation to something that might actually
> encourage economic growth instead of stifling it and squandering wealth.
> But, unlike Bill Clinton, Obama seems locked into his dogma and theory,
> completely deaf to Main Street and disconnected from reality.

Can't we get a fat girl to volunteer to blow Obama?

That would fix everything.

--
"If you're into evil, you're a friend of mine"

The Patriot

> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9974@earthlink.net> wrote in
> message news:gJMro.55$0R7.3@newsfe09.iad...
>>
>> Usually these turnovers happen after the elections,
>> not before. Going into the election, the typical
>> desire is to maintain the impression of a stable
>> administration. And indeed, Obama continues to
>> assure us that everything is on track. But there's a
>> huge gap between what we hear and what we see. If
>> Obama weren't such an ideologue , I'd have hope he
>> might learn from his mistakes and change his
>> orientation to something that might actually
>> encourage economic growth instead of stifling it and
>> squandering wealth. But, unlike Bill Clinton, Obama
>> seems locked into his dogma and theory, completely
>> deaf to Main Street and disconnected from reality.
>

> Can't we get a fat girl to volunteer to blow Obama?
>
> That would fix everything.
>

> --
> "If you're into evil, you're a friend of mine"

How would she blow someone with no balls or dick. Well
I guess the dick part may be wrong as he is ALL dick.

Vtcapo
2010-10-09 13:01:59 EST
On Oct 9, 5:27 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > Usually these turnovers happen after the elections, not before. Going into
> > the election, the typical desire is to maintain the impression of a stable
> > administration. And indeed, Obama continues to assure us that everything
> > is on track. But there's a huge gap between what we hear and what we see.
> > If Obama weren't such an ideologue , I'd have hope he might learn from his
> > mistakes and change his orientation to something that might actually
> > encourage economic growth instead of stifling it and squandering wealth.
> > But, unlike Bill Clinton, Obama seems locked into his dogma and theory,
> > completely deaf to Main Street and disconnected from reality.
>
> Can't we get a fat girl to volunteer to blow Obama?
>
> That would fix everything.
>
> --
> "If you're into evil, you're a friend of mine"

Your mother would do....

RT

On Oct 9, 5:27 am, "HVAC" <mr.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Larry Kroger" <lkroger9...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > Usually these turnovers happen after the elections, not before. Going
> > into
> > the election, the typical desire is to maintain the impression of a
> > stable
> > administration. And indeed, Obama continues to assure us that everything
> > is on track. But there's a huge gap between what we hear and what we
> > see.
> > If Obama weren't such an ideologue , I'd have hope he might learn from
> > his
> > mistakes and change his orientation to something that might actually
> > encourage economic growth instead of stifling it and squandering wealth.
> > But, unlike Bill Clinton, Obama seems locked into his dogma and theory,
> > completely deaf to Main Street and disconnected from reality.
>
> Can't we get a fat girl to volunteer to blow Obama?
>
> That would fix everything.
>
> --
> "If you're into evil, you're a friend of mine"

Your mother would do....

RT

*** I nominate Babs for the honor ...

On Oct 8, 7:59 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_national_security_adviser
>
> The "USS Obamacalypse" seems to be sinking faster than expected.
> The rats are jumping ship in droves, Rahm "dead fish" Emanuel
> last week, and James Jones this week.
>
> The mercy killing blow to the inept and totally befuddled
> Progressives, as the fucking Liberal Loony Slimeballs like
> to call themselves these days, will be the shot fired, and
> heard around the USofA, come November 2nd.
>
> No matter how inexperienced the new crew may turn out to be,
> it will be difficult to match the non-existent non-skills of the
> present administration. With the wind removed from their sails,
> they'll drift endlessly ... oops, that's what they are doing now !!

Perhaps he took one brief look at our public accessible Usenet/
newsgroup and said to himself "the hell with it", figuring that our
national security was pretty much a lost cause.

~ BG