Research Discussion: Beyond Our Wildest Expectations - Slow Joe Biden

Beyond Our Wildest Expectations - Slow Joe Biden

This should tell anyone what a bunch of worthless lunatics the
Obamanators really are ... they're still babbling, albeit incoherently,
about how well the fucked up Stimulus is doing ...
Well here's the truth:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy

According to Fox News, the only UNBIASED News Program
on TV and Radio, unemployment in fact has just crossed that
magical boundary of total Federal Ineptitude, namely 10%, and
actually hovers at 10.1%.
Must make that bumbling idiot Biden right proud.

On November 2nd, vote for Sanity ... that may not necessarily
mean one should vote Republican, but it does eliminate the inept
and befuddled Democrats from the slate.

> This should tell anyone what a bunch of worthless lunatics the
> Obamanators really are ... they're still babbling, albeit incoherently,
> about how well the fucked up Stimulus is doing ...
> Well here's the truth:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> According to Fox News, the only UNBIASED News Program
> on TV and Radio, unemployment in fact has just crossed that
> magical boundary of total Federal Ineptitude, namely 10%, and
> actually hovers at 10.1%.
> Must make that bumbling idiot Biden right proud.
>
> On November 2nd, vote for Sanity ... that may not necessarily
> mean one should vote Republican, but it does eliminate the inept
> and befuddled Democrats from the slate.

If Hagar had bothered to watch CNBC this morning, he would have heard a
learned discourse regarding the jobs number and the impact of the stimulus.
Instead, he chose to listen to the Foxtards who attempt to skew the data
into meaningless right wing gibberish. So, Hags. One more time. Job
growth is a lagging indicator. As the country comes out of a recession,
more people enter the job market, so during the recovery, the rate may
actually rise. I know that's hard for your sixth grade education to
comprehend, but give it a shot. Actually, private sector jobs increased by
96,000 while government jobs decreased. Shouldn't that make you happy?

Vtcapo
2010-10-08 13:18:23 EST
On Oct 8, 9:46 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> This should tell anyone what a bunch of worthless lunatics the
> Obamanators really are ... they're still babbling, albeit incoherently,
> about how well the fucked up Stimulus is doing ...
> Well here's the truth:
>
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> According to Fox News, the only UNBIASED News Program
> on TV and Radio, unemployment in fact has just crossed that
> magical boundary of total Federal Ineptitude, namely 10%, and
> actually hovers at 10.1%.
> Must make that bumbling idiot Biden right proud.
>
> On November 2nd, vote for Sanity ... that may not necessarily
> mean one should vote Republican, but it does eliminate the inept
> and befuddled Democrats from the slate.

Fox UNBIASED?? Bawhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

You are pathetic......

RT

The Patriot
2010-10-08 13:33:25 EST

"Notroll2012" <notroll2O12@charter.net> wrote in
message news:X7Iro.674$Ak6.168@newsfe15.iad...

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> This should tell anyone what a bunch of worthless
>> lunatics the
>> Obamanators really are ... they're still babbling,
>> albeit incoherently,
>> about how well the fucked up Stimulus is doing ...
>> Well here's the truth:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>>
>> According to Fox News, the only UNBIASED News
>> Program
>> on TV and Radio, unemployment in fact has just
>> crossed that
>> magical boundary of total Federal Ineptitude, namely
>> 10%, and
>> actually hovers at 10.1%.
>> Must make that bumbling idiot Biden right proud.
>>
>> On November 2nd, vote for Sanity ... that may not
>> necessarily
>> mean one should vote Republican, but it does
>> eliminate the inept
>> and befuddled Democrats from the slate.
>>

> If Hagar had bothered to watch CNBC this morning, he
> would have heard a learned discourse regarding the
> jobs number and the impact of the stimulus. Instead,
> he chose to listen to the Foxtards who attempt to
> skew the data into meaningless right wing gibberish.
> So, Hags. One more time. Job growth is a lagging
> indicator. As the country comes out of a recession,
> more people enter the job market, so during the
> recovery, the rate may actually rise. I know that's
> hard for your sixth grade education to comprehend,
> but give it a shot. Actually, private sector jobs
> increased by 96,000 while government jobs decreased.
> Shouldn't that make you happy?

Yeah right!! CNBC gives you only the news you want to
hear.
Complete
News
Being
Censored.

On Oct 8, 10:01 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > This should tell anyone what a bunch of worthless lunatics the
> > Obamanators really are ... they're still babbling, albeit incoherently,
> > about how well the fucked up Stimulus is doing ...
> > Well here's the truth:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> > According to Fox News, the only UNBIASED News Program
> > on TV and Radio, unemployment in fact has just crossed that
> > magical boundary of total Federal Ineptitude, namely 10%, and
> > actually hovers at 10.1%.
> > Must make that bumbling idiot Biden right proud.
>
> > On November 2nd, vote for Sanity ... that may not necessarily
> > mean one should vote Republican, but it does eliminate the inept
> > and befuddled Democrats from the slate.
>
> If Hagar had bothered to watch CNBC this morning, he would have heard a
> learned discourse regarding the jobs number and the impact of the stimulus.
> Instead, he chose to listen to the Foxtards who attempt to skew the data
> into meaningless right wing gibberish.  So, Hags.  One more time.  Job
> growth is a lagging indicator.  As the country comes out of a recession,
> more people enter the job market, so during the recovery, the rate may
> actually rise.  I know that's hard for your sixth grade education to
> comprehend, but give it a shot.  Actually, private sector jobs increased by
> 96,000 while government jobs decreased.  Shouldn't that make you happy?

By illuminating the chronic unemployable rednecks like our Miss Hagar,
that national unemployment rate would instantly drop to less than 5%,
or down to less than 2.5% if we excluded those rednecks that always
apply twice by using there other ID.

~ BG

"Notroll2012" <notroll2O12@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>> This should tell anyone what a bunch of worthless lunatics the
>> Obamanators really are ... they're still babbling, albeit incoherently,
>> about how well the fucked up Stimulus is doing ...
>> Well here's the truth:
>>
>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>>
>> According to Fox News, the only UNBIASED News Program
>> on TV and Radio, unemployment in fact has just crossed that
>> magical boundary of total Federal Ineptitude, namely 10%, and
>> actually hovers at 10.1%.
>> Must make that bumbling idiot Biden right proud.
>>
>> On November 2nd, vote for Sanity ... that may not necessarily
>> mean one should vote Republican, but it does eliminate the inept
>> and befuddled Democrats from the slate.
>>

> If Hagar had bothered to watch CNBC this morning, he would have heard a
> learned discourse regarding the jobs number and the impact of the
> stimulus. Instead, he chose to listen to the Foxtards who attempt to skew
> the data into meaningless right wing gibberish. So, Hags. One more time.
> Job growth is a lagging indicator. As the country comes out of a
> recession, more people enter the job market, so during the recovery, the
> rate may actually rise. I know that's hard for your sixth grade education
> to comprehend, but give it a shot. Actually, private sector jobs
> increased by 96,000 while government jobs decreased. Shouldn't that make
> you happy?

I like the way you inept fuckers pull this shit out of your collective
assholes. You've been whining about the unemployment curve
lagging or whatever since you Lefttards gained the majority in
2006 and it's been down, down and down ever since. Yes
indeedy, Government jobs went through the roof, so losing a
few of them won't even make a dent in Michelle's next vacation
price tag.

November 2nd will let the real people of America speak ... and
it won't be pretty for you Progressive morons.

CNBC ... bwahahahahahahahahahahahhhh they're dumber than
Slow Joe Biden, the Prez's Dullard showpiece ... rumor has it
the Nigger's going to swap that dysfunctional Democrat for
another Shrilly dysfunctional Loser named Hillary ... tune in to
your beloved CNBC for "accurate" details, you hapless Doofus.

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2O12@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>> This should tell anyone what a bunch of worthless lunatics the
>>> Obamanators really are ... they're still babbling, albeit incoherently,
>>> about how well the fucked up Stimulus is doing ...
>>> Well here's the truth:
>>>
>>> http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>>>
>>> According to Fox News, the only UNBIASED News Program
>>> on TV and Radio, unemployment in fact has just crossed that
>>> magical boundary of total Federal Ineptitude, namely 10%, and
>>> actually hovers at 10.1%.
>>> Must make that bumbling idiot Biden right proud.
>>>
>>> On November 2nd, vote for Sanity ... that may not necessarily
>>> mean one should vote Republican, but it does eliminate the inept
>>> and befuddled Democrats from the slate.
>>>

>> If Hagar had bothered to watch CNBC this morning, he would have heard a
>> learned discourse regarding the jobs number and the impact of the
>> stimulus. Instead, he chose to listen to the Foxtards who attempt to skew
>> the data into meaningless right wing gibberish. So, Hags. One more
>> time. Job growth is a lagging indicator. As the country comes out of a
>> recession, more people enter the job market, so during the recovery, the
>> rate may actually rise. I know that's hard for your sixth grade
>> education to comprehend, but give it a shot. Actually, private sector
>> jobs increased by 96,000 while government jobs decreased. Shouldn't that
>> make you happy?
>>

> I like the way you inept fuckers pull this shit out of your collective
> assholes. You've been whining about the unemployment curve
> lagging or whatever since you Lefttards gained the majority in
> 2006 and it's been down, down and down ever since. Yes
> indeedy, Government jobs went through the roof, so losing a
> few of them won't even make a dent in Michelle's next vacation
> price tag.
>
> November 2nd will let the real people of America speak ... and
> it won't be pretty for you Progressive morons.
>
> CNBC ... bwahahahahahahahahahahahhhh they're dumber than
> Slow Joe Biden, the Prez's Dullard showpiece ... rumor has it
> the Nigger's going to swap that dysfunctional Democrat for
> another Shrilly dysfunctional Loser named Hillary ... tune in to
> your beloved CNBC for "accurate" details, you hapless Doofus.

Clearly, Hags has attended the Trailer School of Economics and not doubt has
an advanced degree. As for Hillary, she could chew you up and spit you out.
It would be Hagar the Puss vs. Lady of Steel.

On Oct 8, 10:01 am, "Notroll2012" <notroll2...@charter.net> wrote:
> "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> > This should tell anyone what a bunch of worthless lunatics the
> > Obamanators really are ... they're still babbling, albeit incoherently,
> > about how well the fucked up Stimulus is doing ...
> > Well here's the truth:
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101008/ap_on_bi_go_ec_fi/us_economy
>
> > According to Fox News, the only UNBIASED News Program
> > on TV and Radio, unemployment in fact has just crossed that
> > magical boundary of total Federal Ineptitude, namely 10%, and
> > actually hovers at 10.1%.
> > Must make that bumbling idiot Biden right proud.
>
> > On November 2nd, vote for Sanity ... that may not necessarily
> > mean one should vote Republican, but it does eliminate the inept
> > and befuddled Democrats from the slate.
>
> If Hagar had bothered to watch CNBC this morning, he would have heard a
> learned discourse regarding the jobs number and the impact of the
> stimulus.
> Instead, he chose to listen to the Foxtards who attempt to skew the data
> into meaningless right wing gibberish. So, Hags. One more time. Job
> growth is a lagging indicator. As the country comes out of a recession,
> more people enter the job market, so during the recovery, the rate may
> actually rise. I know that's hard for your sixth grade education to
> comprehend, but give it a shot. Actually, private sector jobs increased by
> 96,000 while government jobs decreased. Shouldn't that make you happy?

By illuminating the chronic unemployable rednecks like our Miss Hagar,
that national unemployment rate would instantly drop to less than 5%,
or down to less than 2.5% if we excluded those rednecks that always
apply twice by using there other ID.

~ BG

Hags does the same thing with the gubmint cheese. He goes through the line,
passes it off to sister Chlamydia and gets back in the line. When he was in
6th grade (for the third year) he got caught eating cafeteria food before he
got to the cashier. He was forced to clean urinals for a month. Actually
that was good. Otherwise he would have ended his eduction will no skills at
all. (He also learned how to throw sawdust on vomit by watching the
janitor)

> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>
>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2O12@charter.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message

>>> If Hagar had bothered to watch CNBC this morning, he would have heard a
>>> learned discourse regarding the jobs number and the impact of the
>>> stimulus. Instead, he chose to listen to the Foxtards who attempt to
>>> skew the data into meaningless right wing gibberish. So, Hags. One
>>> more time. Job growth is a lagging indicator. As the country comes out
>>> of a recession, more people enter the job market, so during the
>>> recovery, the rate may actually rise. I know that's hard for your sixth
>>> grade education to comprehend, but give it a shot. Actually, private
>>> sector jobs increased by 96,000 while government jobs decreased.
>>> Shouldn't that make you happy?
>>>

>> I like the way you inept fuckers pull this shit out of your collective
>> assholes. You've been whining about the unemployment curve
>> lagging or whatever since you Lefttards gained the majority in
>> 2006 and it's been down, down and down ever since. Yes
>> indeedy, Government jobs went through the roof, so losing a
>> few of them won't even make a dent in Michelle's next vacation
>> price tag.
>>
>> November 2nd will let the real people of America speak ... and
>> it won't be pretty for you Progressive morons.
>>
>> CNBC ... bwahahahahahahahahahahahhhh they're dumber than
>> Slow Joe Biden, the Prez's Dullard showpiece ... rumor has it
>> the Nigger's going to swap that dysfunctional Democrat for
>> another Shrilly dysfunctional Loser named Hillary ... tune in to
>> your beloved CNBC for "accurate" details, you hapless Doofus.
>>

> Clearly, Hags has attended the Trailer School of Economics and not doubt
> has an advanced degree. As for Hillary, she could chew you up and spit
> you out. It would be Hagar the Puss vs. Lady of Steel.

Still on that same old and tired Trailer shtick, Troll ?? I keep
plonking your ignorant ass, yet you keep popping up all over.
Ok, I give you that, Hill is a rabid and mean bitch ... that's why
Bubba jumped the fence for his sexual gratification. As long
as you Liberals keep pushing your Loser Loons into the lime-
light, we can't miss, come Nov. 2nd.
And now, for the grand finale ..... < PLONK > you ignorant
bitch.

> "Notroll2012" <notroll2O12@charter.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Hagar" <hagen@sahm.name> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Notroll2012" <notroll2O12@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> I like the way you inept fuckers pull this shit out of your collective
>>> assholes. You've been whining about the unemployment curve
>>> lagging or whatever since you Lefttards gained the majority in
>>> 2006 and it's been down, down and down ever since. Yes
>>> indeedy, Government jobs went through the roof, so losing a
>>> few of them won't even make a dent in Michelle's next vacation
>>> price tag.
>>>
>>> November 2nd will let the real people of America speak ... and
>>> it won't be pretty for you Progressive morons.
>>>
>>> CNBC ... bwahahahahahahahahahahahhhh they're dumber than
>>> Slow Joe Biden, the Prez's Dullard showpiece ... rumor has it
>>> the Nigger's going to swap that dysfunctional Democrat for
>>> another Shrilly dysfunctional Loser named Hillary ... tune in to
>>> your beloved CNBC for "accurate" details, you hapless Doofus.
>>>

>> Clearly, Hags has attended the Trailer School of Economics and not doubt
>> has an advanced degree. As for Hillary, she could chew you up and spit
>> you out. It would be Hagar the Puss vs. Lady of Steel.
>>

> Still on that same old and tired Trailer shtick, Troll ?? I keep
> plonking your ignorant ass, yet you keep popping up all over.
> Ok, I give you that, Hill is a rabid and mean bitch ... that's why
> Bubba jumped the fence for his sexual gratification. As long
> as you Liberals keep pushing your Loser Loons into the lime-
> light, we can't miss, come Nov. 2nd.
> And now, for the grand finale ..... < PLONK > you ignorant
> bitch.

Oh, Oh, Oh. Plonked by Hagar (for the 14th time). Say it ain't so.